Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? (24783 Views)

APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / APC Now Has 23 Governors - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by emmynent(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Y apc only....
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Louislewis: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
This is enough to disqualify APC. If found on the arena of any polling booth on the election day, it can be used against APC and MTN. The early they stop this, the better.
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by godG: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
slimmy05:
The APShit will all fail.

!!! cheesy
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wittylens:

You don't see anything wrong in that? Well I do!

Its more like APC is stalking me. My streets are filled with their banners and now ; my recharge cards too...

Do you know the worst part? The recharge card didn't even have any sign of MTN. It was a total APC Take over. No sign of MTN at all. When I first saw it , I thought APC
has started selling recharge cards.

Very pathetic!

Shey you can buy recharge card online now? Why make a fuss about it since you have an alternative. As long as it legal, I believe if you don't like it you can always go for d alternative.

3 Likes

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Gliding(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
When did advertising become a crime? When will we wake up and ask for performance and not base our decisions on something as mundane as mode of advertisement?

3 Likes

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Tonylyte(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thank God i dont even use empty-hen, before they gets to airtel am already off that. Apc whatever u've got to discover pdp is of that#Jayz'voice.
Team naijaboiy for mr nairaland.
Gej till 2099.
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Tonylyte(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wittylens:

Its more like APC is stalking me. My streets are filled with their banners and now ; my recharge cards too...

Do you know the worst part? The recharge card didn't even have any sign of MTN. It was a total APC Take over. No sign of MTN at all. When I first saw it , I thought APC has started selling recharge cards.

Very pathetic!
Gej ban apc now!!!
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by DJEhimond(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
The way I see it, they will soon start coming into our dreams to campaign for elections.

Na wah!

1 Like

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by naijaboiy: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tonylyte:
Thank God i dont even use empty-hen, before they gets to airtel am already off that. Apc whatever u've got to discover pdp is of that#Jayz'voice.
Team naijaboiy for mr nairaland.
Gej till 2099.
Hey bro...voting is on now.

Hope you have voted,,if you haven't please click the link on my signature,,follow the procedures on the first page and vote wink

1 Like

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Tonylyte(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hey bro...voting is on now.

Hope you have voted,,if you haven't please click the link on my signature,,follow the procedures on the first page and vote wink
I just did. Thanks for reminding me...bw, why is it not on front page?
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Datz why we are nigerians. Our tinz are always done crazily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Caseless: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
olamisegbe:
I don't see anything wrong in that. As a dealer like bodlink I can decide to edit the name with vote GBM. So far its not free. You can also decide to promote your party if you a dealer/high mouthed sub dealer.

Who cares about your vote
GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Kylekent59: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
olamisegbe:
I don't see anything wrong in that. As a dealer like bodlink I can decide to edit the name with vote GBM. So far its not free. You can also decide to promote your party if you a dealer/high mouthed sub dealer.

Who cares about your vote

this was how mini skirt and trousers came into Nigeria .and u said u dnt see anything wrong with that. Ok naaa,very soon dem go put am for church.
END TIME TINS. I HAVE TO REPENT
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by millionboi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oguntimmy:
Learn How To Invest At Profitng And Earn Reasonable Profit.
Goto http://www.profitng.com
EFCC go catch u o
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Mamatee07: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
I actually think it's creative, don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by priscaoge(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
I thought as much! cheesy cheesy cheesy I know say na dem cheesy cheesy

[size=14pt]ADVANCED POLITICAL CRIMINALS cheesy cheesy[/size]

I saw their advert on CNN yesterday night,so if they can go that far,then what is campaigning on common recharge card cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nnaa Ndia dikwa ezigbo desperate ooooo grin

Phockphockman have u seen the recharge card? cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wittylens:

Do you know the worst part? The recharge card didn't even have any sign of MTN. It was a total APC Take over. No sign of MTN at all. When I first saw it , I thought APC has started selling recharge cards.

Very pathetic!

hahahaha
Epic!!

__ but have you considered the fact that it could be a [size=15pt] Smear Campaign tactic[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by BetaThings: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wittylens:
Pls refresh your pages. I just uploaded the pics..

I'm really pissed off right now. If they think this is how they'd win my votes then they should get ready to lose
Lose YOUR vote
What is wrong in campaigning?
Is it not better than TAN's package of incredible achievements?

1 Like

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by opeeddy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wittylens:

Very pathetic!

What's your take on our national identity being used to advertise Mastercard, a foreign company at that?

3 Likes

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Adesiji77: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Am I the only one thinking that the OP may just be stylishly campaigning for the referenced party?

@OP
No hard feelings, just a thought wink

1 Like

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

They will be stupid to do that and why will MTN allow that? When PDP that control the economy decide to match them and take over Glo, eti and airtel, they will atart whining. Same rubbish they pulled in Ekiti, bought rice and shared, when PDP showed up with their own bags of rice they started crying. Bunch of mumus.

Where's the picture let's see

mtn 100 naira is no longer there property after they have faxed it to you...you can print it whichever and however you like

1 Like

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Wittylens(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
opeeddy:

What's your take on our national identity being used to advertise Mastercard, a foreign company at that?

They're both related. If you want to signup for an account you must provide your identity.

Now tell me , how is APC related to MTN?
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by PhockPhockMan: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
priscaoge:
I thought as much! cheesy cheesy cheesy I know say na dem cheesy cheesy

[size=14pt]ADVANCED POLITICAL CRIMINALS cheesy cheesy[/size]

I saw their advert on CNN yesterday night,so if they can go that far,then what is campaigning on common recharge card cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nnaa Ndia dikwa ezigbo desperate ooooo grin

Phockphockman have u seen the recharge card? cheesy
Nne mehn, Ike gwuru. This APigC are desperate to a fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by DEBUCHMANNY: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bilabong:
hahaha see this #100 loader, even if u no load for 1year mtn no go notice talk more of blocking ur line. *me Just looking 4 ur trouble*
O boy you be prophet o. But 00 na money na
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by a9nyc2020(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
In #CHINA dis shit cnt happen cool
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by addmol2008: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dis 1 na groundnut oooo......shey na mtn dey do am abi na d dealer wey dey print d card. una go jst carry politics wey una no sabi 4 head..wise up joor isu ati ewa
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by addmol2008: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Nne mehn, Ike gwuru. This APigC are desperate to a fault.
. apc also ask d nigeria supporters club 2 wear TAN shirt 2day abi
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by bumeks(f): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
If it were to be PDP dat did dis lai mohammed and other APC members would av come out on TVC and start saying rubbish, I don't know why APC would not focus and mind their own business, afterall PDP does not av their tyme
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by harrisnimasa(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Wittylens post=28038380]

Very pathetic!
YOU ARE PDP MEMBER THAT WHY YOU ARE DISTURB WITH THAT COS THERE US NOTHING WRONG AT ALL ABOUT ADVERTISEMENT YOUR PARTY .
WHY ARE YOU NOT ANGRY WITH MTN OR IN DOM IT'S ADVERTISEMENT.
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by harrisnimasa(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Wittylens post=28038380]

Very pathetic!
YOU ARE PDP MEMBER THAT WHY YOU ARE DISTURB WITH THAT COS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG AT ALL ABOUT ADVERTISING YOUR PARTY .
WHY ARE YOU NOT ANGRY WITH MTN OR INDOMIE'S ADVERTISEMENT.
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Wittylens(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=harrisnimasa post=28049031][/quote]

I'm not supporting any party. If at all I decide to vote , I will vote based on individual personality. Not based on his political party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” / Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.