Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? (24785 Views)

APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / APC Now Has 23 Governors - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by diggler(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
People need to understand the business model of the recharge card business before castigating the operators.

Operators generate the PINs and then most times sub card printing out to third parties.

If third party decides to sell the valuable real estate on the face of the card for extra bucks, I for one as a true born capitalist will not begrudge them.

Any body that has complaints should maybe also complain about those PINs that come in plain paper without the scratch panel.

the margins in the recharge printing business are very thin and I can assure you the vendor that came up with this iea is smiling to the bank.

Cheers.
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wittylens:

You don't see anything wrong in that? Well I do!

Its more like APC is stalking me. My streets are filled with their banners and now ; my recharge cards too...

Do you know the worst part? The recharge card didn't even have any sign of MTN. It was a total APC Take over. No sign of MTN at all. When I first saw it , I thought APC has started selling recharge cards.

Very pathetic!
Dude, stop shouting APC as if it was actually the party who came up with the idea. Its a certain Ambode contesting on the party's platform who feels such would be a good strategy to deploy in campaigning to be the party flagbearer come 2015. It has nothing to do with the party. Remember there are truck load of guys contesting on this party's platform for Lagos most exalted office. It just wouldnt make sense if you say the party is the culprit here. Blame the individual you have his picture on the card.
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by loomer: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Howcomes:
BREKING NEWS!!!
Security agencies have
alerted that
BOKO HARAM have got
coded numbers
printed on recharge
cards. If u load d
card, ur phone wil
automatically
explode. Pls if u buy a
recharge card,
scratch and send the
digits to me on BBM pin 7C2EB4BC for
verification first .Your life
is important
to me and I am ready to
die for u..
# for MTN, AIRTEL,ETISALAT and GLO #
users ONLY....
Thanks! Atleast make I help una
only u de use all the network
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Lurcky(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Those APC people are desperate bandits
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Wasquad(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Saw It too,I first rejected it and ask the woman selling that I guess It free. The woman said thats how they buy it. People like me don't buy that kind of creativity. It annoyin
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by chukwumanj(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
I wont be surprised when politicians start advertising on Naira notes join undecided
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by namqul(m): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2014
shey na apc abi dey all fool, the same apc wey ban okada, the same apc wey ban keke maruwa 4 first gate, the same apc wey dey jail market woman and man every tuesday and wednesday, the same wey mak kai dey fat, the same apc wey make police and lastma 1 kil us, the same apc wey dey accep pdp members after dey accuse of corruption, the apc wey dey suffer poor people, now the same apc come dey preach 4 poor by putting their logo on 100 mtn card because they knw we no dey buy mtn 1500. Gej till 20forever
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
The height of desperation maybe and then maybe not.

In my opinion, the matter is about personal preferences and tastes. There is nothing expressly wrong with this. It is just that they are seemingly desperate to push their politicking into our faces at all cost. This is probably the beginning. We should expect to see this (apart from bags of rice and recharge cards) on tissue paper, bottled water, sachet (''pure'') water, match boxes etc. They will probably replace BEN10 and BAKUGAN with PDP or APC on kids pens, pencils, bags and watches. grin

On a lighter note, they should make it that such recharge cards will be free. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ha ha ha !
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by greatblinks: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by singhabhishek25: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
advertisement does not have any limit.
Re: APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? by titus3: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Rev. Father Mbaka Exonerates Tony Nwoye Of Cultism Rumours (Video) / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.