Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday (1145 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses / She Act Like She Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by northener(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2015
There is this girl I'm dating in my school. If we're in school everything is going normal but the moment she went house for holiday everything get confused. If I call her she only pick it the time she likes and if it turn out to be missed call she won't call back. All the time her excuse is kitchen. Should I leave her?
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by amnesty7: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
mine is reverse. wen ma half-crush is in skul, she calleth me not but wen on holis. she wud disturb d shitty hell outta me
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2015
someone else in the home grin grin
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by MEGGATRON(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2015
bitches
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by MzzTega(f): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2015
I guess she is into AWAY matches undecided
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by sandrannna(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
northener:
There is this girl I'm dating in my school. If we're in school everything is going normal but the moment she went house for holiday everything get confused. If I call her she only pick it the time she likes and if it turn out to be missed call she won't call back. All the time her excuse is kitchen. Should I leave her?

"She went house for holiday" really!

1 Like

Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by peeparty(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
someone else in the home grin grin
who is in d garden.*mute*
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by peeparty(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2015
MzzTega:
with Barcelona abi?
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by MzzTega(f): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:
with Barcelona abi?
Lol. Probably.
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by snakebeat: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
northener:
YES! Leave her.
It only bespeaks u're a pest. Someone who have a modicum of respect for u, would deem it prudent to call back. Be it male or female...
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by Emrys16(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by tuffgongjo(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2015
You be her PT lover.
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by tuffgongjo(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Luedave:
mine is reverse. wen ma half-crush is in skul, she calleth me not but wen on holis. she wud disturb d shitty hell outta me
You are her PS man.
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
tuffgongjo:
You are her PS man.
ps?
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by tuffgongjo(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Luedave:
ps?
Pre-season. The season is when she is in school,if you are football fan,you will get this perfectly.
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by 2dice(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzzTega:
away matches Rockss friend
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by Mhizizzy(f): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
U need no prophet to tell u dis
Ur babe has an holiday boyfriend
U are skul boifirned
Don't ask for more or she leaves u totally cheesy
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by MzzTega(f): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
2dice:
away matches Rockss friend
Nah!!
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by oloyede252(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzzTega:
your really funny.

maybe you're always calling her when popsy is around.lol
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by ministerblessed: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
How old is she?
What kind of family does she come from?
The second question is very impt because she mite not have d kind of freedom she has in sch at home. Also her parents may be very strict. Just bear wit her OK........... IT IS WELL!
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by 2dice(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzzTega:

Nah!!
U prefer Home games?
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by MzzTega(f): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
2dice:
U prefer Home games?

Yes
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by 2dice(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzzTega:

Yes
lol... Reasons why you prefer home games
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by Karleb(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
No, don't leave her. Stop calling her on holidays, instead call someone else.
Re: She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday by MzzTega(f): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
2dice:
lol... Reasons why you prefer home games

Hmmm. To me,home game means you stick to your one and only game. And that is the right thing,more safe mehn.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Behave That Show They Are No More Virgins. / In Love With This Painting Artist / My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.