Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? (1027 Views)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
i'm currently 5'4 and where i live, very few people are significantly taller than i am. i've been to many parts of ogun state and lagos state. i've even been to unilag and yabatech and i've completely failed to see any super tall above six foot guys except on rare occasions and even then, i'm not even sure they're up to six feet. the only above six foot guys i see regularly are manequins. so, what on earth is going on?
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by iceberylin(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
We dh PH CITY wink
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
We are everywhere just living our lives. Stop searching and you will start meeting us. It may be up to 6 months apart though. For your height you don't even qualify as tall yet. I have a sister that's about 5'8, 2 actually. Mum, aunties, uncles and brothers are like that. I do see people taller than me even dated one 6'2. So they're there just chill.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by braine(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
When you find them, what happens?
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by onegig(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
braine:
When you find them, what happens?
I guess he wants to hand out an award to them. What's with all these thread about tallness? Is it the new Nairaland fad?
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by stinggy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teempakguy:
i'm currently 5'4 and where i live, very few people are significantly taller than i am. i've been to many parts of ogun state and lagos state. i've even been to unilag and yabatech and i've completely failed to see any super tall above six foot guys except on rare occasions and even then, i'm not even sure they're up to six feet. the only above six foot guys i see regularly are manequins. so, what on earth is going on?

Smh..
See question undecided

They live in France. Ask andyblaze and co
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by MisterLongman(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Do you live in Liliput

1 Like

Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
The northern part of the country
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
start coming to Anambra
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Have u seen me? undecided

Have u been to uniben? undecided
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
I Just have never seen you guys a lot. sometimes, i get the impression that you guys are faking. i mean, someone that can look a male manequin in the face? no, i've not seen many.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by aristocrazzy: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
They leave in my estate.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by olatade(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ma broda,I live in kd,come greet me nah sad
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Pennywise(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Still looking for a certain babe I hooked up with in NYSC camp. She is a 6ft 5 pharmacist. Beautiful. She cut me deep. Op at 5ft 4 you are a self conscious short man. Deal with it.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pennywise. Well, i am a self consious short guy. but the only reason you can insult me is because you're not the short one. but mark this, in ten years time, you'll be a unhappy family man while i will be a stupendously rich celebrity. why? because you married the 6ft+ girl. while i founded the company with the 60k+ employees.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by lilmax(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teempakguy:
Pennywise. Well, i am a self consious short guy. but the only reason you can insult me is because you're not the short one. but mark this, in ten years time, you'll be a unhappy family man while i will be a stupendously rich celebrity. why? because you married the 6ft+ girl. while i founded the company with the 60k+ employees.
why is this guy vexing?
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by jashar(f): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmmm OP, OP, OP how many times did I call you?

Is that the assignment they gave you at the meeting? Why are you looking for tall guys ehn?
Hehehe cheesy grin
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Op, you will find them in Enugu, Anambra, Bayelsa, PH. Those are the ones i'm sure of.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
lilmax:
why is this guy vexing?
Telling a self consious short person that he is short is. . . insulting. i mean, it's bad enough that my current height is annoying to me. hearing it from a tall person is infruriating. i'm just happy that i'm smart and cute. but this height thing is really bugging me
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by jmoore(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
What type of question is this? Do you live in a cage?
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by aristocrazzy: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zambiza forest, and they get 6packs sef.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Heh Heh, Zambiza, you try.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Cholls(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
My brother what r u talking about cant even comprehend angry grow tall brother tongue
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teempakguy:
Bros we plenty for Jos.. I'm, 6ft8 .got a friend that is 6ft11
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by dhamstar(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
There's one oo...
We call him "Gigabyte"......This lad tall nl be small.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by dhamstar(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
There's one her oo...
We call him "Gigabyte"......This lad tall nl be small.
Re: Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? by dhamstar(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
There's one here oo...
We call him "Gigabyte"......This lad tall no be small.

(1) (Reply)

Which Statement Hurt Most In A Relationship / A Real Life Story For The Ladies. / The Things She Told Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.