Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Things She Told Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things She Told Me.. (1026 Views)

After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things She Told Me.. by misreal(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2014
she walked up to me and started explaining how that I don't know how to treat a woman nicely.she said things like.....even though we are not dating:
1.I don't even bother to open the door for her when boarding a cab.
2.I am practically insensitive to her needs...she said so many things that I can't even expantiate on now.
thank God she told me ,now I am ready to treat women nicely..guys should learn to treat ladies nicely oh,because DAT special woman should be treated like a queen.
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2014
okay
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by Tymax(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Lol. Learner.
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by BluePearls(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. Learner.

grin grin
Obviously
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by 1one: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2014
What is this one saying.... undecided

I can smell Friendzone all over your body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Things She Told Me.. by Afrok(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2014
BluePearls:

grin grin
Obviously
cheesy cheesy... Op never know say dos words comes before a demand (huge or not) is made cheesy.
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by naijaboiy: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Bullshit grin

Babe wey you nor dey date undecided
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by aristocrazzy: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
You are a total novice.
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by dubylhover(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
1one:

omo me tire for dis paddy oo..he's not even dating her sef.na bro zone dey lurk around sef.but since he's not dating her,she shudnt xpect boyfriend duties frm him na

1 Like

Re: The Things She Told Me.. by Pr0ton: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
misreal:
she walked up to me and started explaining how that I don't know how to treat a woman nicely.she said things like.....even though we are not dating:
1.I don't even bother to open the door for her when boarding a cab.
2.I am practically insensitive to her needs...she said so many things that I can't even expantiate on now.
thank God she told me ,now I am ready to treat women nicely..guys should learn to treat ladies nicely oh,because DAT special woman should be treated like a queen.

After 7 years... stories that touch the heart.
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by misreal(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2014
aristocrazzy:
You are a total novice.
how?
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by misreal(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2014
1one:

point of correction.I don't intend dating her...
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by misreal(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2014
you guys are not helping issues at all.
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by 1one: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2014
misreal:
point of correction.I don't intend dating her...

However the case, you're still going to be friendzoned if not by her but by any other random girl because this girl in question has succeeded in turning you into a "nice guy" and we all know the number one ingredient for Friendzone soup is being a Nice guy maggi

1 Like

Re: The Things She Told Me.. by misreal(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2014
1one:

However the case, you're still going to be friendzoned if not by her but by any other random girl because this girl in question has succeeded in turning you into a "nice guy" and we all know the number one ingredient for Friendzone soup is being a Nice guy maggi
..don't you get it.I will rather remain her friend.I am not even attracted to her.
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by 1one: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2014
misreal:
..don't you get it.I will rather remain her friend.I am not even attracted to her.

Ayaff hia.
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by SkinnyDude(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
she allows me to hold her hands, but doesn't allow me to hold her waist. is she not friendzoning me??
Re: The Things She Told Me.. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
BluePearls:

grin grin
Obviously
Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Some Guys Cheat In A Relationship / Pls Help Me! Don't Really Know What To Do / Are You Preparing For Marriage? You Should Learn This Before You Say "I DO"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.