Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. (21384 Views)

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) / BREAKING NEWS: New Speaker Emerges In Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Alice Ekpenyong Chief Whip Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Aphrygian:
I use to be in awe wenever they abuse the southwest and I use to ask my self is onitsha nt the same onitsha have visited,is enugu not the same enugu have visited?.infact I did my 2007 utme in a school (ave or sancta Maria dere abt in oji river side ),honestly I will try and make my national youthservice to the east and I promise nairaland is going to be filled with dirty pics abt the eastern part of the country.
Indeed. Having stayed in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom, these places are filled with slum. My only regret is not taking pictures because I see these things as childish. Because I ask myself why I should I be taken pictures of peoples slum? Its childish IMO but Nairaland Igbos have left me no choice. Next time i visit uyo again I would take enough pictures of their slums. Any misyearn from the SS guys again and they go hear am. Below is a picture I took while in yenagoa. They made it look as if brown roof is only present in the SW. i still have more pictures. There is no where in Nigeria that doesnt have brown roofs (may be Abuja)

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Aphrygian:
I use to be in awe wenever they abuse the southwest and I use to ask my self is onitsha nt the same onitsha have visited,is enugu not the same enugu have visited?.infact I did my 2007 utme in a school (ave or sancta Maria dere abt in oji river side ),honestly I will try and make my national youthservice to the east and I promise nairaland is going to be filled with dirty pics abt the eastern part of the country.

yes name it onitsha, enugu, aba......no matter how bad those places are, they are better and more viable than any city in the South West. Lagos was like onitsha before fashola came to do some cosmetic construction....that is all onitsha and aba need...no city in your waste bin is more productive and viable than them. As for enugu and owerri forget them,those places are way above your league...it will take you 20yrs to attain such statue.

this is oshogbo in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017------------------3015 grin grin grin lazy people

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2014
xharder:

so who is poke nosing? you have issue and challenges from you state and region but you leave that to open a thread on akwa ibom state in another region....is that not stu.pi.dity?...blood hypo.crite.
Didn't you see my first post advising arresa to let it slide. You guys are always the first to start these ugly trends. You guys are the first coup plotter in Nigeria, the first to display people's slum here on nairaland, the first to display people's pictures and the first to always open threads that promote hate among the ethnic tribes. SS guys are very wonderful guys. Most of my friends are from Bayelsa, port harcourt and akwa ibom. My girl friend is akwa ibom. i have lived in all these places and yet they love the Yoruba like mad. Fashola is even more popular in akwa ibom than any of your SE governors. The average akwa ibomites love the Yoruba more than anything. We don't really care if SE guys hates us. The hate is mutual. Live and lets live. simple!
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2014
xharder:

yes name it onitsha, enugu, aba......no matter how bad those places are, they are better and more viable than any city in the South West. Lagos was like onitsha before fashola came to do some cosmetic construction....that is all onitsha and aba need...no city in your waste bin is more productive and viable than them. As for enugu and owerri forget them,those places are way above your league...it will take you 20yrs to attain such statue.

this is oshogbo in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017------------------3015 grin grin grin lazy people
You gat jokes and yet you guys will not stay in your land. pathetic set of people. They cannot make ends meet in their land but in the SW. We know SW is london to you guys. thats y you go back to your erosion ravaged village during chrismas. LMAO Enugu indeed!
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by nigerianvenom(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2014
masterpower:
ANOTHER POST FROM THE YORUBAS TO DISCREDIT THE GOOD WORKS OF GODSWILL AKPABIO.

YORUBAS, PLEASE DESIST FROM THIS POCKET MONEY JOURNALISM OF YOURS AND GO PROFESSIONAL.

not all the yorubas,my friend aljharem is a yoruba but he is not useless as the op.infact the few yorubas/haters of good governance are the ones with multiple id's on nl tarnishing the good image of the majority enlightened yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by nigerianvenom(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2014
abokikhalifa:
Op please let them knw. The governor is just stealling the oil money..... Keke state nd lot of poverty.... If u ar not in politics u can't make it in dat state

coming from someone's who's entire generation is suffering from the fate of their blood brothers-boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by brown3: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2014
xharder:
@arresa i see you in viewing mode.why not continue to post your silly pictures and let me spoil your fun for you ...Idiot.
anawao is it animals that re living in these enviroment where u posted? Even some animals can not sulvive in that enviroment. Yoruba got along way to go, their living condition is too harsh for human.
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:

Didn't you see my first post advising arresa to let it slide. You guys are always the first to start these ugly trends. You guys are the first coup plotter in Nigeria, the first to display people's slum here on nairaland, the first to display people's pictures and the first to always open threads that promote hate among the ethnic tribes. SS guys are very wonderful guys. Most of my friends are from Bayelsa, port harcourt and akwa ibom. My girl friend is akwa ibom. i have lived in all these places and yet they love the Yoruba like mad. Fashola is even more popular in akwa ibom than any of your SE governors. The average akwa ibomites love the Yoruba more than anything. We don't really care if SE guys hates us. The hate is mutual. Live and lets live. simple!

Mr man shut the mess.off. i have been a non active follower on nairaland since 2009 until i became active.i can tell you categorically how nairaland got to this level and it all started with you waste binners then always calling us villagers, poor and our place been less developed.

but let me tell you something you dont know. The enugu, owerri and onitsha thread changed many things esp the way we view ourselves because most easterners didn't even know they are even better off and again because of your traveling nature it offered easterners going to the west to understand that you guys are just lousy, empty and local. plus the recent statistics from jamb, weac, neco, CBN bank concentration, real estate development in lagos and abuja and so many other things that have happen over the years cos that is what you guys use to brag, that you guys are the most educated, you own the banks,you own this,you own that. Mr man all that has changed for good.it is time for the igbos to brag and as well mock you cos you guys taught them, hence they learnt it from you.

many things have changed,then you guys thought you where better off or that you had more advantage only for the igbos to start posting pictures to show you guys are far behind and the more people get to know that you guys are really pooing people, non south westerners here on nairaland now use it to mock you hence the table has changed,now you are crying....eya sorry .let the mocking continue. if you like post pictures of gutters or go to a village and snap pictures in the east i dont care. mainland lagos is nnot better than Aba or onitsha. same why not even your lekki,vgc or banana island can be compared to some estates in enugu and owerri. off which lagos is not south west.lagos is lagos and a no mans land.

...all i know is the level of filt,poverty and disorganisation in the South West bin has no rivarly in the south of nigeria...not even the bless and neat igbos

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2014
xharder:

Mr man shut the mess.off. i have been a non active follower on nairaland since 2009 until i became active.i can tell you categorically how nairaland got to this level and it all started with you waste binners then always calling us villagers, poor and our place been less developed.

but let me tell you something you dont know. The enugu, owerri and onitsha thread changed many things esp the way we view ourselves because most easterners didn't even know they are even better off and again because of your traveling nature it offered easterners going to the west to understand that you guys are just lousy, empty and local. plus the recent statistics from jamb, weac, neco, CBN bank concentration, real estate development in lagos and abuja and so many other things that have happen over the years cos that is what you guys use to brag, that you guys are the most educated, you own the banks,you own this,you own that. Mr man all that has changed for good.it is time for the igbos to brag and as well mock you cos you guys taught them, hence they learnt it from you.

many things have changed,then you guys thought you where better off or that you had more advantage only for the igbos to start posting pictures to show you guys are far behind and the more people get to know that you guys are really pooing people, non south westerners here on nairaland now use it to mock you hence the table has changed,now you are crying....eya sorry .let the mocking continue. if you like post pictures of gutters or go to a village and snap pictures....all i know is the level of filt,poverty and disorganisation in the South West bin has no rivarly in the south of nigeria...not even the bless and neat igbos
Did I struck a nerve? Check ur BP ASAP so you don't die of frustrations soon
@bolded..LMAO. are you serious? Like the ones below hun? SE governors are working

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:

You gat jokes and yet you guys will not stay in your land. pathetic set of people. They cannot make ends meet in their land but in the SW. We know SW is london to you guys. thats y you go back to your erosion ravaged village during chrismas. LMAO Enugu indeed!

the same way the chinese, indians and lebanese are in nigeria because Nigeria is london to them. am sure you have heard the word economic colonization. The South West bin is a colony of the igbos. we come there to expolit and colonise you people. if nigeria should remain the same, in the nearest future there will be a democratically elected governor of igbo extraction of lagos. Am sure you know what that means.

once that is done, the final economic and political enslavement of the South West will begin.it is a prophesy and at the right time it shall come to past.
Who says Karma is a bit.ch maybe Awol but we say karma is real, ask gowon in jos and the middle belt and boko haram in the north.

the South West bin will experience economic boko haram which is the igbos domination.it will surly come to past.

it is either you submit lagos to us as you did with ilorin or that final fight you want you will get it and it shall be your nemesis. the evil that men do leave after them,hence four to five generations after suffer for their sins so shall it be with awol and Benjamin's people grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Tribal3AST: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2014
[s]
harde2lah:

Yes, I say it emphatically: Ogun is far more developing than Akwa ibom. I used the word 'developing@ because no state in Nigeria is developed, may be except lagos and ph. Hahahaha you mentioned Bayelsa (Yenagoa). Are you kidding me? The same Bayelsa I served? Which criteria do you use to rank development? Compare these states you have mentioned to ogun in terms of industrialization, agribusiness, mass-housing investment, real time capital investment . Ogun State has the highest number of universities in Nigeria. How many universities do you have in your state? Lots of job opportunities in Ogun than these states you mentioned. Akwa Ibom is the last place on earth you will want to go and find job except may be you're a politician.
"Ogun State, today, has emerged as one of the fastest growing business destinations in Nigeria, with several local and international businesses and factories strategically sited within the 2 km government acquisition area of the Lagos - Sagamu expressway. With Dangote's cement factory in Ibese, Nestle, DHL, Big Treat, Coleman Cables and several others, Ogun State may as well be the investor's haven in the Sub Region"
Even your gej have this to say: “I believe Ogun State is the most industrially developed state in this country"
So tell me, in which areas are these states you mentioned developed than Ogun?
1. Industries? Definitely No
2. Capital Investment? I strongly doubt
3. Provision of Jobs? No
4. Education? Don't go there
5. GDP? May be yes (thanks to their oil/gas)
What else?
@bolded..a stone age state? yet investors and business tycoons are moving into Ogun in droves.
Yes, i would rather live in a stone age state that is industrially developed than in a state where the governor has misplaced his priorities. I'll rather stay in a stone age state with massive construction activities going on than in a state where the governor built an uneconomic entertainment centre that was obviously not part of his people's immediate priorities. I'll rather live in a stone age state with a proactive and global thinking governor that is building infrastructures than a jamboree governor building monuments and prefer the easier and superficial road to development; the one that gives us something to gawk at, praise and even celebrate with a vanity fair.
These are current projects going on in ogun:
[/s]lol, ogun is like an industrial village of Lagos.

Ogun is a shanty state with no allure.

even with industries in ogun state, the state still looks like Somalia, please say something else grin.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Tribal3AST:
[s][/s]lol, ogun is like an industrial village of Lagos.

Ogun is a shanty state with no allure.

even with industries in ogun state, the state still looks like Somalia, please say something else grin.
I don't expect a flattie to see anything good in others. Its your hallmark. enemy of progress. SE governors are working

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:

Did I struck a nerve? Check ur BP ASAP so you don't die of frustrations soon
@bolded..LMAO. are you serious? Like the ones below hun? SE governors are working

MumU i showed you picture of the average yoruba residential area.ie how you live daily. all you do is to go to the internet and source for pictures that are not even verifiable as to whether it is the east. Aside those are pictures of market places which we all know are usually dirty and crowded. As for the flood , it is a nature thing. only fools(waste binner) blame it on the government.

BTW when will you people start building houses with toilets facilities grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Tribal3AST: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:

I don't expect a flattie to see anything good in others. Its your hallmark. enemy of progress. SE governors are working
anybody saying thr truth about Southwest is an igbo right?

Ogun is a remote area of Lagos...fact grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2014
xharder:

the same way the chinese, indians and lebanese are in nigeria because Nigeria is london to them. am sure you have heard the word economic colonization. The South West bin is a colony of the igbos. we come there to expolit and colonise you people. if nigeria should remain the same, in the nearest future there will be a democratically elected governor of igbo extraction of lagos. Am sure you know what that means.

once that is done, the final economic and political enslavement of the South West will begin.it is a prophesy and at the right time it shall come to past.
Who says Karma is a bit.ch maybe Awol but we say karma is real, ask gowon in jos and the middle belt and boko haram in the north.

the South West bin will experience economic boko haram which is the igbos domination.it will surly come to past.

it is either you submit lagos to us as you did with ilorin or that final fight you want you will get it and it shall be your nemesis. the evil that men do leave after them,hence four to five generations after suffer for their sins so shall it be with awol and Benjamin's people grin grin grin grin
seriously? This dude sound pained....kpele!!! take my advise and go visit a doctor. You're choked already and gasping for fresh air.

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2014
when will you guys start having places like this in South West bin outside lagos

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2014
xharder:

MumU i showed you picture of the average yoruba residential area.ie how you live daily. all you do is to go to the internet and source for pictures that are not even verifiable to to whtere it is the east. Aside those are pictures of market places which we all know are usually dirty and crowded. As for the flood , it is a nature thing. only fools(waste binner) blame it on the government.

BTW when will you people start building houses with toilets facilities grin grin grin
Our governors in the SE are working. Transformation agenda

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2014
The day west africans that matter became easterners grin grin grin grin grin your nemesis

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Unemadu: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2014
arresa:

I can show you pictures from the places you mentioned and disgrace you, but you must first agree with me that you have nothing to show us from akwa ibom and akpabio did not build any new school in akwa ibom.

Do we have a deal...

Stop making a foo.l of yourself. These schools are way better than what you have in Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2014
Do these people look hungry to you btw uyo experiencing world class transformation

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2014
uyo experiencing world class transformation

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2014
xharder:

[s]
MumU i showed you picture of the average yoruba residential area.ie how you live daily. all you do is to go to the internet and source for pictures that are not even verifiable as to whether it is the east. Aside those are pictures of market places which we all know are usually dirty and crowded. As for the flood , it is a nature thing. only fools(waste binner) blame it on the government.

BTW when will you people start building houses with toilets facilities grin grin grin[/s]
It will be an insult showing pictures of Lagos (SW) since Lagos is like london to you. I would however show you pictures of IB, another state in the SW where there are lots of awon omo olori pelebes (Igbos)
Pictures of Ibadan (SW)

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:

It will be an insult showing pictures of Lagos (SW) since Lagos is like london to you. I would however show you pictures of IB, another state in the SW where there are lots of awon omo olori pelebes (Igbos)
Pictures of Ibadan (SW)

yes go ahead. thats what we are talking about. the best way to envy the next man is to succeed than him and not to pull him down like you South West binners do

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2014
more Pictures of Ibadan

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Am done here. Gotta lots of more productive things to do. If you need more pictures holla@me

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:
more Pictures of Ibadan

Mr man stop showing us pictures of federal institutions. show us privately own ones and also project started and completed by your apc governors

stop posting pictures of university of ibadan and IITA

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:
Am done here. Gotta lots of more productive things to do. If you need more pictures holla@me

EWu is that all you have?hahahahah shame shame. you people are always ashamed to show off your cities cos you know u have nothing grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2014
choi beautiful uyo.....neat and healthy people grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Unemadu: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:
more Pictures of Ibadan

I dont get it, why do u guys always show university of ibadan as your greatest landmark?
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Oment5: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2014
harde2lah:
Arresa, please abeg leave these people alone. Let them keep suffering and smiling; it should be of no concern to you. I have lived in Akwa Ibom; believe me when I tell you that these people are satisfied and comfortable with the current unemployment in the state, lack of infrastructures, class rooms, hospitals and lack of industries. Please just leave them. They're always quick to pock nose into SW affairs and yet will not tolerate same for their own state governor. They will obsess 24/7 about the affairs of the Yoruba and focus all their attention on the leaders/affair of SW States and now they are whining. just leave them abeg
Live and lets live.
Look at this dirty Yo-robber man grin
I can see that "I have lived in akwa ibom" is the latest trend of lie for you people.
Must you lie to pass your point?grin
Is the unemployment rate at akwa ibom bigger than the one at that your smelling state called Osun and Ekiti? Guy see, you people can only sell your lies to dumb people who has not been to your side and can't always spot your hypocritical behaviors.grin

Xharder, you're the true son of your father.
I love the way you're going hard and even harder on this amala ati ewedu munching smellos.
The arresa fool will always shout and call others villagers when ever issue for lagos is brought up. But he is now displaying the double standard yo-robber people are known for.
I don't need a prophet to tell me that your pix are from ile-ife and other suburbs of Osun.
This people are the most backward people in the southern Nigeria yet they will open their smelling gutters to call others villagersgrin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Oment5:
Look at this dirty Yo-robber man grin
I can see that "I have lived in akwa ibom" is the latest trend of lie for you people.
Must you lie to pass your point?grin
Is the unemployment rate at akwa ibom bigger than the one at that your smelling state called Osun and Ekiti? Guy see, you people can only sell your lies to dumb people who has not been to your side and can't always spot your hypocritical behaviors.grin

Xharder, you're the true son of your father.
I love the way you're going hard and even harder on this amala ati ewedu munching smellos.
The arresa fool will always shout and call others villagers when ever issue for lagos is brought up. But he is now displaying the double standard yo-robber people are known for.
I don't need a prophet to tell me that your pix are from ile-ife and other suburbs of Osun.
This people are the most backward people in the southern Nigeria yet they will open their smelling gutters to call others villagersgrin

My man your head dey there. it mostly ile -ife and some parts of oshogbo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2014
xharder:

EWu is that all you have?hahahahah shame shame. you people are always ashamed to show off your cities cos you know u have nothing grin grin grin grin grin
I can see that you're an idiot. A product of baby factory I guess. You can never be satisified in life and with this your mentality you will never progress in life. You will never see anything good in the SW because y'all are children of hate; blinded by bigotry and sired by useless parents who sold you out for money. You asked for pictures I showed you and yet you're whining like a sex-starved pervert. You weren't expecting these beautiful pictures, do you? Shame on you and everything that you represent. i'm even sure you're prolly staying/living in the SW and even studied in the SW. Why not show university of uyo and lets compare. You cant because it looks like a prison yard. Show us universities in your states too or is it the one in abia or ebonyi that looks like a dungeon and are only good for acting horror movies. You think I have time for this shit, posting pictures to prove what eaxctly? That my slum is better than your slum? You're pathetic. Stay here and keep posting pictures while i move onto a more productive task and make more money. If posting pictures here rocks your boat then be my guest. Idiat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Attend Tinubu’s APC Presidential Rally For The First Time / Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening / Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.