Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. (21381 Views)

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) / BREAKING NEWS: New Speaker Emerges In Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Alice Ekpenyong Chief Whip Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by atlwireles: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
[s]
arresa:

STFU. The fact that I'm a liar or stateless shouldn't prevent you from showing us the new schools in akwa ibom.... show us the new schools akpabio built or get lost with your rubbish...

[/s]

Look at the kid, today is not picture day in school. Ask your headmistress, she will give a catalog of pictures.

Look at what bad belle and jealousy make maggots like you do.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by getukudo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pointless thread!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
abokikhalifa:
Op please let them knw. The governor is just stealling the oil money..... Keke state nd lot of poverty.... If u ar not in politics u can't make it in dat state
F u c king truth!
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
[s]
atlwireles:

Look at the kid, today is not picture day in school. Ask your headmistress, she will give a catalog of pictures.

Look at what bad belle and jealousy make maggots like you do.
[/s]

Stop crying all over the place ..

Show us the new schools akpabio built or STFU and get lost...
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Let me ignore this troll nuisance and get back to thread...
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by atlwireles: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
[s]
arresa:

Stop crying all over the place ..

Show us the new schools akpabio built or STFU and get lost...
[/s]
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Funny enough, the useless man put his picture on even the most laughable rubish... Talk about unrestrained ego... grin
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Apc governors performing wonders in the South West bin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
now lets go there, picture for picture

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
A 21st ceuntry South West bin city of Ibadan and oshi-ogbo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Always remove the log in your eye before telling other to...the people and government you are trying to pull down are far ahead of you in every standard of living, infrastructure and genera development. Shame on yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
BTW Viewers Discretion.....A city of no toliet......what a shame on the so called progressives....where are the APC governors

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
xharder:
Always remove the log in your eye before telling other to...the people and government you are trying to pull down are far ahead of you in every standard of living, infrastructure and genera development. Shame on yorubas.

The rubbish you are posting means nothing to me, this is about akpabio and new schools in akwa ibom and the fact that you are posting rubbish instead of showing us the new school akpabio built means you are agreeing with me that he did not build any new school..

Find something better to do or get lost abeg...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
@arresa i see you in viewing mode.why not continue to post your silly pictures and let me spoil your fun for you ...Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
arresa:

The rubbish you are posting means nothing to me, this is about akpabio and new schools in akwa ibom and the fact that you are posting rubbish instead of showing us the new school akpabio built means you are agreeing with me that he did not build any new school..

Find something better to do or get lost abeg...

Idiot why not lets talk about your own governor and APC in general and lets see the wonder schools and London they have built...ewu

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Just check out the trend. The losers can not show us any new school in akwa ibom, but they have silly and dumb random internet slum slum pictures to parade with...

The fools just keep proving me right.... grin

These clowns no go kill pesin with lafta I swear... grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
xharder:

Idiot why not lets talk about your own governor and APC in general and lets see the wonder schools and London they have built...ewu

I can show you pictures from the places you mentioned and disgrace you, but you must first agree with me that you have nothing to show us from akwa ibom and akpabio did not build any new school in akwa ibom.

Do we have a deal...
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
smelling, envious, wicked and set of people whose only mission in life is to pull others down especially easterners..

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
arresa:

I can show you pictures from the places you mentioned and disgrace you, but you must first agree with me that you have nothing to show us from akwa ibom and akpabio did not build any new school in akwa ibom.

Do we have a deal...

F you, i dont care....FACE YOUR GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE AND LEAVE OTHER ALONE. DOES THE MONEY BELONG TO YOU? LET THE PEOPLE OF AWKA IBOM COMPLAIN NOT YOU. SINCe THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING THEN SHOUT THE Bleep OFF>

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
xharder:
smelling, envious, wicked and set of people whose only mission in life is to pull others down especially easterners..

You people and your tribal paranoia? Have we moved from akpabio and schools in akwa ibom to iboland or is this thread even about your iboland?

See me see paranoid tribal bigots o grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
[s]
xharder:

F you, i dont care....FACE YOUR GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE AND LEAVE OTHER ALONE. DOES THE MONEY BELONG TO YOU? LET THE PEOPLE OF AWKA IBOM COMPLAIN NOT YOU. SINCe THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING THEN SHOUT THE Bleep OFF>
[/s]

STFU. You asked for new schools in APC states and I gave you a deal, accept it or get lost.

This is the problem with you jokers. You can not put your money where your mouth is and you write checks that you can not cash...

And the pictures you posted nko? Are the South Westerners complaining? Silkn hypocrite...

Loser... grin
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
EVEN OTHER AFRICANS WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH EASTERNERS AND NOT SMELLING PEOPLE FROM THE WASTE BIN

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
^^^^^ Junk amd meaningless pictures with no new schools, no new hospitals as usual... grin grin

Jokers no dey disappoint I swear... grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

STFU. You asked for new schools in APC states and I gave you a deal, accept it or get lost.

This is the problem with you jokers. You can not put your money where your mouth is and you write checks that you can not cash...

Loser... grin

yes i am igbo but i will defend Akwa ibom so long as they are on their own and waste binner carry the dirty to stain there progress. aside my mum is from there ....so you can go and die

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
[s]
xharder:

yes i am igbo but i will defend Akwa ibom so long as they are on their own and waste binner carry the dirty to stain there progress. aside my mum is from there ....so you can go and die
[/s]

I'm not interested in your tribal rubbish. Post school picture or shut up....
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2014

Commissioning [b]repainted [/b]world class school.... grin grin

You got to give it to this useless man for real.... grin
Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by arresa: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
World Class Hospitals and health centers... grin

akwaibomstate.gov

Re: Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
you only make yourself and other waste binners like you look stu.pid and envious because i dont know why you will leave issues of governance in your own state to come akwa ibom to whinne like a foool,

secondly, yes we know the characteristics of our Nigerian politicians, nobody is saying Godswill is a saint but we appreciate the little he has done for us knowing too well that past administrations embezzled fund without anything to show..

Thirdly this thread is as a result of your humiliation on the thread about the benefit of the new stadium. if that is your problem...i can add to it by saying GO AND DIE. yes we love the stadium. With that the value of properties in the area will increase and with that we expect the private sector to capitalize on it which will usher in a boom in the real estate and more modern infrastructure

Fourly with the staduim, Uyo is being put on the world map as a football and tourist home in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.

InFact anything South West pisses me off nowadays because you people are so consumed by envy and hatred for your fellowman's progress...Why.

Easterners discuss themselves, their problems, where they want to be and how to get there.....but you waste binners focus on others thereby neglecting yourselves and by that you don't challenge yourselves. which is a sign of hopelessness and lack of confidence on your peoples part. hence you guys dont have anything to be proud of.why?

education wise you guys are behind, sport, entrepreneurship,commerce, drugs, transport, entertainment,real estate, cleanliness, nollywood, ICT. Infact tell me one sector the South West bin dominate. even in government you guys are beggers and a third class.that is why your politicains use a plate of rice,garri and recharge card to buy your vote because they know you people are poor,hungry and less than humans. what a shame to the so call civilised and sophisticated dirty people.

you people are slaves to the north politically and to the igbos economically.As far as am concerned lagos is gone for good. That is your nemesis for what Awol did to our properties in Portharcourt. God has given to us those properties in Ten folds which is lagos and i laugh when waste binner threaten attack in lagos.All i will say is try it first,that is if you can.i wonder how you peopel think you can penetrate the igbo dominated areas in lagos. We will first slice all the yorubas in those areas first and destroy all the brigdes atleast to balance the equation before negotiation.

we have threads on Uyo, Enugu,owerri,onitsha,asaba even ebonyi and abia(aba and umuahia) Where are that of oshogbo, ibadan, ekiti, oyo, abeokuta......les us see them so as to compare.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justice Okoi Ikpi Itam Is Dead! (Photos) / Senator Akinyelure Denies Voting For Under-age Marriage / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.