Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? (68077 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2014
nnekamezor:
Yeah it is ooo..buh on oda hand it still a private matter. It still boils down to ones choice in disclosing

whatever it is, be responsible for all your actions and own up to the consequences. whether you be virgin or not. i like your eyes though!
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by mirabell23(f): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2014
Lolzz..daz hw i snap pix sumtimes.....i dnnt even tink abt sex...at all......my bf is a witness...so daz an advantage for me...he dosent talk abt tinz like dat......
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by jatthobber(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2014
2 of the many reasons that Men may not want to marry today is:

1) Men don’t want to marry because there is too much free sex around, so why keep someone in the house as wife, because you want to have sex, when so many are ready to give it to you and even pay you for it, and so many ladies are paying for love these days anyway. We keep warning them, and they keep turning the deaf ear and facing grave consequences.

2) Men don’t want to marry you especially when they hear or find out that you have slept with too many men.

Ladies, it’s my candid opinion that these sex issue will always work against you whichever way you want to look at it. I have also noticed that females are also having multiple lovers and have no problem sleeping with all of them on different occasions, which has turned some of our ladies to the best liars that one can ever think of. Is it becoming a case of what a Man can do a Woman can do better?

Ladies you don’t need this game: QUIT NOW!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2014
nnekamezor:
Urs for ya mind abi?? Anyway who da hell re u?

he is a virgin hunter so beware unless you are not a virgin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2014
iamchiddy:

he is a virgin hunter so beware unless you are not a virgin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by jeje123(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2014
aristocrazzy:
For boys if you be virgin, u be ju-man.
So I'm kinda proud of my status.
pls wat is ur status?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by ericessien24: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2014
you don't need to ask a virgin,cos her reactions and shyness will tell you.

but others will tell you I was raped.so disgusting.sometimes I just say in my mind,if they rape you can you say it out ,mtweee
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by seangy4konji: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2014
If you like be a virgin till eternity if you like knack.one day person go enter you and na end be dat. No time.

The lies that comes out from the mouth of ladies nowadays are just straight from the pit of hell so don't bother ask questions cause expect lies from them. They are so insecure of themselves that the lies now even has auto correct as they are about to say it with no remorse.

I careless anyway.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2014
mirabell23:
Lolzz..daz hw i snap pix sumtimes.....i dnnt even tink abt sex...at all......my bf is a witness...so daz an advantage for me...he dosent talk abt tinz like dat......

you have a boyfriend at 17? nawa oooo, what is this world turning into? what is the motive for having a boyfriend at such a tender age?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2014
iamchiddy:

Hmmm, i see, most guys re nt ALL.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2014
iamchiddy:

whatever it is, be responsible for all your actions and own up to the consequences. whether you be virgin or not. i like your eyes though!
Tnx fr d compliment
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by abdulkayus(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2014
iamchiddy:

thanks but as for me, this virginity of a thing for girls is highly over-rated. in my life i have bleeped a couple of virgins, and trust me, it was not worth the effort. a level of experience is very important in anything you do.

Virginity is never overrated but underrated. Dos gal that become experience in sex today were once virgins, so every virgins has d tendency to bexome experience at d right time.
I will prefer to marry a virgin and we become experience in sex together wit each other legally than marru someone who has sex ip and down wit every di..ck and harry all in d name of experience.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by jeje123(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2014
ireneony:
why would any guy ask that kind question, as if any girl will go all around asking her male friends if they are virgins.
guys who ask those questions are hungry lions
circumstances warrant asking such a question wen a guy wants to enter and close ur door as if it has never been open b4! Out of frustration guy can ask are u a virgin haaaaaa?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2014
nnekamezor:
Tnx fr d compliment

you are most welcome.
are you from Nnewi?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2014
jeje123:
circumstances warrant asking such a question wen a guy wants to enter and close ur door as if it has never been open b4! Out of frustration guy can ask are u a virgin haaaaaa?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by ireneony(f): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2014
jeje123:
like u come talk say u be virgin na de wan come take respect.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Why do guys even bother?
There are no more virgins of marriageable age in Nigeria.
Just hope and pray, the lady you want to get to married to has slept with at most only 10 men.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by kilokeys(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2014
iamchiddy:

thanks but as for me, this virginity of a thing for girls is highly over-rated. in my life i have bleeped a couple of virgins, and trust me, it was not worth the effort. a level of experience is very important in anything you do.
chiddy d punny slayer
for ur mind u be achiever
u go born daughter
she would meet someone badder
if u dare scold her
its you thunder would fire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2014
abdulkayus:

Virginity is never overrated but underrated. Dos gal that become experience in sex today were once virgins, so every virgins has d tendency to bexome experience at d right time.
I will prefer to marry a virgin and we become experience in sex together wit each other legally than marru someone who has sex ip and down wit every di..ck and harry all in d name of experience.

have you bleeped a virgin before?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2014
iamchiddy:

you are most welcome.
are you from Nnewi?
No, E/Ukwu.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2014
iamchiddy:

you are most welcome.
are you from Nnewi?
No, E/Ukwu. Y re u askin?
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by ayamzion(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Don't mind dem
Dia face go con be like "wetin be ur own, u won return am"
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by jeje123(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2014
fittty:
Because e dey pain dem say dem Don loose am
Hahahaha me i no dey ooooooo
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by abdulkayus(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2014
mirabell23:
To remain a virgin a decision we all hav to make our selves am 17 and still a virgin.and i dont see my self loosin it to any guy in da nxt 6 years.....its difficult for most guys to believe and i dont knw y...probably cos dey hav never been with a virgin...dosent mean u shld also say dere r no more virgins.....my frnds sometimes make me feel bad weneva dey say ' babe u r missin out....just look for a guy daz worth it..nd giv it to him...u r nt yet a woman'.......mornin y'all

Girl, don't mind those one that tells you that u are missing out. Sex is only an enjoyment of few minutes bt can cause a problem of lifetime and regret.
Devil always find a way of calling people to his path.
Those your non virgin friends wish they are virgin as you bt nope their cherry has been pop and the d virginity has been lost forever. But mon virgin can still abstain and have pride in them.
Your friends will nt tel u d consequences of it (sex) vis a vis pregnancy, diseases, pain during d abortion and being label after one when they giv birth out of wedlock, or even their plan of life disrupt due to unwanted pregnancy. We jav seen it happen.

Gal pls don't succumb to their pressure, and stop telling everyone that you are a virgin, just keep it to your self.
And also avoid going to a guy house or being in a seclud place wit a guy cos when a man and a woman are alone or secluded in a place, the third of them is d devil that will incite them to immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by abdulkayus(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2014
iamchiddy:

have you bleeped a virgin before?

Nope, y shld I?
But will love to marry one
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2014
nnekamezor:
No, E/Ukwu. Y re u askin?

you look familiar. i grew up in Onitsha.
My bros married from Umudim, E/Ukwu
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by jeje123(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2014
ireneony:
like u come talk say u be virgin na de wan come take respect.
After confirm it yes u deserve total respect so ur wish is now my command.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by abdulkayus(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2014
nnekamezor:
No, E/Ukwu.

Enugwu Ukwu before Abagana in Njikoka LG of Anambra state.
I served in Anambra state, Nawfia precisely more than two years ago.
First time of coming to the East . Still has good of Anambra, wish to visit there again one day
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2014
coolxpat:
OP, u're a strong man o. I don't think I'll ever ask a girl that question again because I couldn't stand on my legs when an assumed decent girl I wanted to date for the first time gave me the ans. I couldn't handle it.
u couldn't handle it?? Why did u ask den
BTW no one is perfect.

Ya nid to mature o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by jeje123(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2014
EbuGeneral:
Ok, some Chibok girls are still virgins.
Capital 'NO' even wit HIV/AIDS boko boys will Bleep am.
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by abdulkayus(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2014
F117AA:
Why do guys even bother?
There are no more virgins of marriageable age in Nigeria.
Just hope and pray, the lady you want to get to married to has slept with at most only 10 men.

There are still lot of virgins around. Come to the core north, u will see them.
A female friend of mine got married last week as a virgin at d age of 26
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2014
abdulkayus:

Nope, y shld I?
But will love to marry one

well, i have done that a couple of times, and like i wrote somewhere earlier, it was not a good experience. moreover, some become uncontrollable sexually once they have eaten the forbidden fruit. please learn from the masters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.