Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl (1151 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2014

Right now, I'm just devastated! angry

You wouldn't believe what happened to me. Since my now ex-girlfriend visit to my home yesterday, my wallet suddenly went missing. And today precisely just right now, I found the wallet inside her handbag!

What happened next was history. She denied it ofcourse like every other thief would. But after some few heavy questions, she finally confessed the truth with tears and mucus.

She said my wallet just got there into her bag.

I had to drag her out as she refuse to go away. And right now, I just broke up with her - though she's still begging at the door to forgive her.

My neighbors too, a Chinese family, are outside begging me. I want to answer the door and tell them to leave But the problem is I can't speak Chinese.

What should I do guys?

Should I officially break up with her or should I just give her my credit card?

And Please, how do one say ‘ Fúck Off‘ in Chinese?

Thanks. angry

AJ_ Five.
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Princecalm(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
If love is blind in your case,then sit her down and talk sense into her else call it quit.
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by iceberylin(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Princecalm:
If love is blind in your case,then sit her down and talk sense into her else call it quit.
See as u waste beta advice on a troll grin

1 Like

Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Rapsainot(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

wasting that sensible post on a wasted sperm grin
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by iceberylin(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rapsainot:
wasting that sensible post on a wasted sperm grin
You no contest 4 mr Nl undecided
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Rapsainot(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

You no contest 4 mr Nl undecided

No... What about you?
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Princecalm(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

not for the op alone even though he might have faked it,but for genuine people who are faced with same problem.
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by iceberylin(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rapsainot:

No... What about you?

Got banned ni grin
Till verification was over grin
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by mooremedia: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
are you in Malaysia embarassed embarassed
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by bigt2(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
grin cheesy
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2014
AjFive:

Right now, I'm just devastated! angry

You wouldn't believe what happened to me. Since my now ex-girlfriend visit to my home yesterday, my wallet suddenly went missing. And today precisely just right now, I found the wallet inside her handbag!

What happened next was history. She denied it ofcourse like every other thief would. But after some few heavy questions, she finally confessed the truth with tears and mucus.

She said my wallet just got there into her bag.

I had to drag her out as she refuse to go away. And right now, I just broke up with her - though she's still begging at the door to forgive her.

My neighbors too, a Chinese family, are outside begging me. I want to answer the door and tell them to leave But the problem is I can't speak Chinese.

What should I do guys?

Should I officially break up with her or should I just give her my credit card?

And Please, how do one say ‘ Fúck Off‘ in Chinese?

Thanks. angry

AJ_ Five.
@bolded
don't you have a cutlass that should do the trick
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Bleep off In chiness--chin wan fi cik kurikudi

Trust me I was born and brought up in china

Ehmm op shout thief thief thief if na badgiri you day stay her own don finish today
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by coldsummer: 1:05am On Nov 16, 2014
You found your wallet. Move on.
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2014
coldsummer:
You found your wallet. Move on.

I rilly appishirate yo addvice. smiley
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2014
mooremedia:
are you in Malaysia embarassed embarassed

... You knee a fri Ride to downtown? smiley
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Cholls(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2014
My brother grin grin grin you funny die i tink u should bleep her in front of ur chinko brothers grin
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Fatalveli(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2014
gringrin Op she didn't steal ur wallet nah, she's just helping you to keep it nii so that it won't get lost...
Re: I Found My Missing Wallet With My Girl by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2014
The Chinese guy kissed my girl. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. / E-romance, E-love, EEEEEEEEE. E-world. Must Read. / Last Longer In Bed With Calm Arousal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.