Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,911 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. (1150 Views)

Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by deluxboi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
My GF birthday is coming up soon, the sad news there is that we won't be together on that day, she will be in PH and I will be in LAG.
This will also be the first birthday I will be celebrating with her as our relationship is just around 6months.
How can I make it awesome and romantic for her. (Sending airtime is kinda awkward to me)
Need advice, LADIES pls help me out.........
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
I wan help but u call on d ladies, gudluck wit dem cool
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by deluxboi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
afolag:
I wan help but u call on d ladies, gudluck wit dem cool
Seriously! All advice are welcome, I just want ladies contribution. I will appreciate your advice
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by sarahGIII(f): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
did you buy her a bugatti? :p
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by holatin(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
if she has a laptop, make you Ve a lengthy video call
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by deluxboi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
sarahGIII:
did you buy her a bugatti? :p
C'mon na the kind sa re wa gba(quicky) ladies be dis.
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by deluxboi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
if she has a laptop, make you Ve a lengthy video call
Thanks fr dat tip.
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just send some money into her account.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Tymax(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Buy her a gift and have them deliver it to her in PH. These online stores can do express delivery for you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
kristina1:
Just send some money into her account.
Nne ur head is there, teach this learner wat dm ladies like
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tymax:
Buy her a gift and have them deliver it to her in PH. These online stores can do express delivery for you.
Hehehe feeling like one romantic guy abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by dechandel(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Order a gift for her online.
Have them deliver it for her
Then fly down to ph to make the day a grand one for her.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Tymax(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
3cycle:

Hehehe feeling like one romantic guy abi?
He asked for advice na. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Beennkumar(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:
Order a gift for her online.
Have them deliver it for her
Then fly down to ph to make the day a grand one for her.. cool
Seconded. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by dechandel(f): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Beennkumar:

Seconded. smiley

Sweetie.. Can you do this and more for me??
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Beennkumar(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

Sweetie.. Can you do this and more for me??
Sweetie, You know I can. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by dechandel(f): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Beennkumar:

Sweetie, You know I can. embarassed

Its a very good thing my birthday is coming up grin
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by Beennkumar(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

Its a very good thing my birthday is coming up grin
You're not as excited about it as I am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by deluxboi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thanks all for your advices, but buying something and delivering to her will be kinda difficult, cus she is in skul, private uni, in which dey are not allowed to move outside the campus.
Re: My Girlfriend Will Be Celebrating Her Birthday Soon, Need Advice. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Call her and wish her HBD.

When school closes, get her a thoughtful gift you can very much afford.

(1) (Reply)

Comparism Between A Nigerian Woman And A White Woman Relationship Wise / First Date Tips For Men / Craziest Breakup Lines I Heard This Past Val....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.