Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? (37567 Views)

Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? / Beautiful African Women / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2015
axum:

It's Positive, just like your HIV results. cheesy
Do you wish her that? shocked
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by onila(f): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Thank you very much. I was looking for Ghana grin grin

Btw The Ethiopians are very very beauriful. Wow. Abeg see their nose.Soo woww-ish. smiley.To me they top the list in African most beautiful women

met a Ghanaian girl recently

one of the most beautiful African woman I have seen

every time, new experience
my list keeps changing

pictures dont do justice, when u see her Ghanaian figure, u will bow

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 12:54am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Thank you very much. I was looking for Ghana grin grin

Btw The Ethiopians are very very beauriful. Wow. Abeg see their nose.Soo woww-ish. smiley.To me they top the list in African most beautiful women

Whats your obsession with Ghana? was Ghana the only country left out of her list. Just admit it, u just want to get my attention. That's onila opinion, go to tumblr and check out the blog about africans and see which african country gets the most prob for their beauty.

Well U have it.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Yeah.The pics didn't really do her justice.True they can be curvy.I think what they lack facialy they make up with their shape.
onila:

met a Ghanaian girl recently

one of the most beautiful African woman I have seen

every time, new experience
my list keeps changing

pictures dont do justice, when u see her Ghanaian figure, u will bow

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:
Yeah.The pics didn't really do her justice.True they can be curvy.I think what they lack facialy they make up with their shape.

From our thick beautiful hair to our curvy shapes no nigerian alive can compete. Like I said you will not hear a single Ghanain who crave to be with a nigerian girl. Is always nigerian men chasing Ghanaian girls.

At least Ghanaian girls have shape according to you, what do nigerian girls bring to the table. No shape and no face
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Whats your obsession with Ghana? was Ghana the only country left out of her list. Just admit it, u just want to get my attention. That's onila opinion, go to tumblr and check out the blog about africans and see which african country gets the most prob for their beauty.

Well U have it.
Are you crazy? Are you following me or what? angry
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Are you crazy? Are you following me or what? angry

Am I following you. We all know u r stalking me. Who first commented on this thread me or you.

You are truly obsessed with me. Dovelike stop crushing from afar, we are in the city. I can pencil u in for Saturday. Just to let y know it's just a booty call and nothing else, so don't het attached.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 31, 2015
I didn't quote you so pls resist quoting me.FYI I attended that very kind of wedding in my church sept. last year.Before you talk,verify your hypothesis,ok?
JiggamanGh:

From our thick beautiful hair to our curvy shapes no nigerian alive can compete. Like I said you will not hear a single Ghanain who crave to be with a nigerian girl. Is always nigerian men chasing Ghanaian girls.

At least Ghanaian girls have shape according to you, what do nigerian girls bring to the table. No shape and no face
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Onila tell your Igbo sister to stop stalking me. She clearly wants me.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:06am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:
I didn't quote you so pls resist quoting me.FYI I attended that very kind of wedding in my church sept. last year.Before you talk,verify your hypothesis,ok?

You made the comment to get reaction from me. Stop fronting
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

What kind of wedding would that be?
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by onila(f): 1:08am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:
her face is pretty
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2015
onila:
her face is pretty

Nah onila she is not pretty.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2015
I don't know whats wrong with you. I recently stumbled into the sexuality section and saw the threads about beauty of Igbo women.Thats when I started following Onila.Very interesting lady.Stop flattering yourself.Your very disgusting and your beginning to annoy me Jigaman. angry
JiggamanGh:

Am I following you. We all know u r stalking me. Who first commented on this thread me or you.

You are truly obsessed with me. Dovelike stop crushing from afar, we are in the city. I can pencil u in for Saturday. Just to let y know it's just a booty call and nothing else, so don't het attached.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:
I don't know whats wrong with you. I recently stumbled into the sexuality section and saw the threads about beauty of Igbo women.Thats when I started following Onila.Very interesting lady.Stop flattering yourself.Your very disgusting and your beginning to annoy me Jigaman. angry

Yeah onila is a cool girl, she is the only nigerian girl I like. I don't even know you but I can read you like a book.

You definitely enjoys fighting with me. Deep down you want to explore the 50 shades of jiggaman
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yeah onila is a cool girl, she is the only nigerian girl I like. I don't even know you but I can read you like a book.

You definitely enjoys fighting with me. Deep down you want to explore the 50 shades of jiggaman
You can read me like a book then you must be very stupid. Who knows if you have stolen my pics? Mtchew.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

You can read me like a book then you must be very stupid. Who knows if you have stolen my pics? Mtchew.

You insulting me just proves what you really want.

What wedding were u talking about?
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by onila(f): 1:22am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Nah onila she is not pretty.
do u know how many Nigerian guys wanna date that girl in my area grin

shes the most beautiful Ghanaian girl I have seen

she finished college now, she got pregnant at 15 in Ghana before she came here
she left the child with her mum in Ghana

despite having a child, Nigerian men still over her
considering how baby mama's are looked down in African culture

yet guys dying to date her
thats how gorgeous she is
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by onila(f): 1:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Jigga and dova

peace grin
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:24am On Jan 31, 2015
onila:
do u know how many Nigerian guys wanna date that girl in my area grin

shes the most beautiful Ghanaian girl I have seen

she finished college now, she got pregnant at 15 in Ghana before she came here
she left the child with her mum in Ghana

despite having a child, Nigerian men still over her
considering how baby mama's are looked down in African culture

yet guys dying to date her
thats how gorgeous she is

Sorry I don't see it. Tnx to Kim kardashian now booty comes before face. So that's probably why guys are chasing her.

No matter how pretty a girl is if she doesn't have shape I will not talk to her.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by onila(f): 1:29am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Sorry I don't see it. Tnx to Kim kardashian now booty comes before face. So that's probably why guys are chasing her.

No matter how pretty a girl is if she doesn't have shape I will not talk to her.

very beautiful to me tho

a Nigerian guy succeeded
shes dating a very rich Ghanaian guy here
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You insulting me just proves what you really want.

What wedding were u talking about?
And that might be?
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

And that might be?

You said you attended that kind of wedding last sept. What wedding were u talking about.

I am not ready to get marry anytime soon, still having fun, so get your mind of it. grin
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You said you attended that kind of wedding last sept. What wedding were u talking about.

I am not ready to get marry anytime soon, still having fun, so get your mind of it. grin
A wedding btw a ghanaian guy and a Nigerian lady.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 1:56am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

A wedding btw a ghanaian guy and a Nigerian lady.

Am not saying that relation between Ghana men and nigerian women don't occur but 90% of Ghana/nigeria relation is between nigeria men and Ghanaian women.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Am not saying that relation between Ghana men and nigerian women don't occur but 90% of Ghana/nigeria relation is between nigeria men and Ghanaian women.
Whatever it is, I wish them luck.I can't use your actions to judge all ghanaians.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 2:01am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Whatever it is, I wish them luck.I can't use your actions to judge all ghanaians.

What have I done? I am the most well behave guy you will find on nairaland.

You clearly have animosity towards Ghanaians. What's your beef with Ghanaians and don't say me, you clearly had issues with Ghanaians before me.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You clearly have animosity towards Ghanaians. What's your beef with Ghanaians and don't say me, you clearly had issues with Ghanaians before me.
Why have you been banned?
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 2:08am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

Why have you been banned?

That's on the sports page, everyone knows sports page is where guys be guys but the mod didn't like the fact that I ws teasimg nigeria when they were their azz kicked by South Africa.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You know,talking to a Ghanaian is quite fun. I have a new experience to tell my friends.Until about three or four years ago I didn't know you guys really thrive and exsist and whenever we hear about u pple,we laugh.Im also very impressed by the way you speak.That has changed some of my view of you guys.Am also Impressed that you can cope in America. Really .And you really defend your country well amongst the usual banter and jibes common when ghanaians are being talked about.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 2:18am On Jan 31, 2015
dovelike:

You know,talking to a Ghanaian is quite fun. I have a new experience to tell my friends.Until about three or four years ago I didn't know you guys really thrive and exsist and whenever we hear about u pple,we laugh.Im also very impressed by the way you speak.That has changed some of my view of you guys.Am also Impressed that you can cope in America. Really .And you really defend your country well amongst the usual banter and jibes common when ghanaians are being talked about.

Are you being sarcastic or is this your real feeling? Don't know if this is a complement or an insult.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 31, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Are you being sarcastic or is this your real feeling? Don't know if this is a complement or an insult.
Am no faker. Thats how I see Ghana. With the corner part of my left eye.

*Sorry followers*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.