Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

African International Footballers Married To Real African Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women (27566 Views)

Beautiful African Women / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
80% of black Europeans players are married or exclusively date white women .Most African palyers that marry African women also play for their country of origin like DROGBA n ETOO
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
Didier Drogba from Ivory Coast and his Mali wife

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
Cameroonian Samuel eto and wife Georgette eto from Ivory coast

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian Joseph Yobo and Naija wife-Adaeze Igwe

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by millco88(f): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
Those guys are missing out.
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Jay jay Okocha
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian Okocha and Nigerian wife

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian Kanu and Nigerian wife!

1 Like

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian Kalu Uche and Nigerian wife stephanie Oforka

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by nene1: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
The AFRICAN black players mostly have african wives It is the black CARIBBEAN and AMERICAN athletes who marry white. With the fame and money Drogba and Eto have, they could have easily married a white girl, but they chose to go back home.

Other African players like Kolo Toure, Yaya Toure, and Frederic Kanoute all have african wives, but their wives are moe private so it is hard to find a picture of them. Also, I know Akon is not an athelete, but I think he also has african wives, but wants to keep them out of the spotlight.  I haven't seen him publicly claiming any woman as his wife though.

African men generally prefer african women. They can't live without all that good food.

Anyway, this reminded be that the African nations cup coming up this weekend. I cannot wait to see all my favorite players on one field again.
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Igwe419: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2012
Alex Song, wife Cameroonian

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2012
*Yawns*
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Igwe419:

Alex Song, wife Cameroonian

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

thanks for the pic , dear

can this thread also make it to the front page cool

its made by the special Onila cool
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
is there a such thing as a "fake african"?

Interesting. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmiD-aC_22A

This video features a FEW AAs and one or two caribbean men and obviously it's not about soccer players specifically but famous African men in general and their choice for white women and if they are "black" they are very light in complexion.
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
Samuel eto wife got a great figure. cool
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by slimyem: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
*dozing off*
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by MrsChima1(f): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

is there a such thing as a "fake african"?

Interesting. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmiD-aC_22A

This video features a FEW AAs and one or two caribbean men and obviously it's not about soccer players specifically but famous African men in general and their choice for white women and if they are "black" they are very light in complexion.

The music was on point!  I was doing Frankie Legg in slow motion!   grin grin

They have fake Africans? grin grin grin Chung Lee Chong Hair Shop selling the kit cheap? grin grin
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^LOOOOOOL!! you are on drugs!! i swear it!  grin
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by MrsChima1(f): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

The music was on point!  I was doing Frankie Legg in slow motion!   grin grin

They have fake Africans? grin grin grin Chung Lee Chong Hair Shop selling the kit cheap? grin grin
MsDarkSkin:

^^LOOOOOOL!! you are on drugs!! i swear it!  grin

Holla! Man down! Do the Frankie Legg! grin grin grin grin

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by kambili190: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
who cares?

there are so many beautiful, lovely black and white women.

why is it an issue who marries a person of whatever skin colour? sometimes I wish we would all turn blind , at least for a while.

pls, make this skin colour debate end EVENTUALLY !!!

for the sake of the future generations! for the sake of peace and harmony. for the sake of acceptance and tolerance.

why don't we care more about a person's personality? this is so mad.
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Holla! Man down!  Do the Frankie Legg!   grin grin grin grin

They have fake Africans?  grin grin grin   Chung Lee Chong Hair Shop selling the kit cheap?   grin grin

CHIMA YOU ARE SOOOOO WRONG! @ bolded  lipsrsealed grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Yeah. Come to think of it Fake Africans are real!!  cheesy cheesy I think you can buy some in packs of twelve @ Sam's club and Costcos or you can go on Amazon.com and order. Even heard they have BOGO sales.  tongue
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
kambili190:

who cares?

there are so many beautiful, lovely black and white women.

why is it an issue who marries a person of whatever skin colour? sometimes I wish we would all turn blind , at least for a while.

pls, make this skin colour debate end EVENTUALLY !!!

for the sake of the future generations! for the sake of peace and harmony. for the sake of acceptance and tolerance.

why don't we care more about a person's personality? this is so mad.

only in a perfect world.
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by kambili190: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
in an imperfect world among smart people
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
kambili190:

Then why those "smart" women who doesn't care about skin color comes online complaining about their interracial lover have used and dumped them for their women back at home or after they have gotten what they wanted?   lipsrsealed

Damn, my mouth/fingers is/are sharp!  grin grin grin grin I see why cyber folks can't stand me! grin grin
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^good point chima.

here's another aspect. . .

kambili190:

it's not about being smart. It's about REALITY.

things happened in the past that some folks cannot forgive or get over.
They are human. If things bother you and you refuse to be around things I may like because you associate them as being reminders or part of your issue who am I to call your "un-smart" because you prefer NOT to deal with my likes? I mean seriously. No offense but I'm no 'tree hugger" so don't get offended if you see me walk around with my axe every now and then. Sure Onila is obsessed with the issue however the issue is a reality. none of us are perfect, neither is our world.
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by onila(f): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
I am obsessed about this issue

when did i ever make a topic about interracial relationships before?  angry

we hardly see black players getting married to black women. .so i decided to make a thread that celebrates black love

whats wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by MrsChima1(f): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

^^good point chima.

here's another aspect. . .

it's not about being smart. It's about REALITY.

things happened in the past that some folks cannot forgive or get over.
They are human. If things bother you and you refuse to be around things I may like because you associate them as being reminders or part of your issue who am I to call your "un-smart" because you prefer NOT to deal with my likes? I mean seriously. No offense but I'm no 'tree hugger" so don't get offended if you see me walk around with my axe every now and then. Sure Onila is obsessed with the issue however the issue is a reality. none of us are perfect, neither is our world.

Good point as well. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by kambili190: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
I have shared my experience and shared what I am observing in the country I live (men make babies and leave them back in broken homes with their worthless mothers because they need papers, this is a serious issue and it happens frequently so there is a need to address this issue) but I don't refuse anyone on grounds of skin colour and I don't give a damn about white men marrying black women and vice versa. this doesn't harm anyone.

oh, sure it harms those with a low self-esteem.
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
kambili190:

I have shared my experience and shared what I am observing in the country I live (men make babies and leave them back in broken homes with their worthless mothers because they need papers, this is a serious issue and it happens frequently so there is a need to address this issue) but I don't refuse anyone on grounds of skin colour and I don't give a damn about white men marrying black women and vice versa. this doesn't harm anyone.

oh, sure it harms those with a low self-esteem.

LOL @ low self esteem = not willing to date I.R. wow!!!

onila:

[size=28pt]when did i ever make a topic about interracial relationships before?  angry[/size]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!  grin grin grin

Lord have mercy!! this child!  grin
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by MrsChima1(f): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila:

I am obsessed about this issue

when did i ever make a topic about interracial relationships before?  angry

we hardly see black players getting married to black women. .so i decided to make a thread celebrates black love

whats wrong with that?

I don't have an issue with any of your threads.  You are entitled to your opinion and some people just have to learn to accept that everyone's opinions aren't cookie cutter and move on.  

Do you suga.   There is nothing wrong with promoting Black Love as you say, if other folks can create threads about White Love and most people don't have an issue with it then they shouldn't have an issue with your thread as well.  

I also want to add Black men both West and East regardless of sports or occupations are marrying/dating interracially.  It is their choice, but there are Black men both West and East are married to and are dating Black women as well.  

(Black Love Public Relations aren't as dominant as Interracial Public Relations because it is what society are focusing on now)

So you will not see as many Black On Black couples, but there are out there in millions. wink
Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
onila:

thanks for the pic , dear

can this thread also make it to the front page cool
[size=20pt]its made by the special Onila cool[/size]
This girl is just too damn funny

Re: African International Footballers Married To Real African Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Do you suga.   There is nothing wrong with promoting Black Love as you say, if other folks can create threads about White Love and most people don't have an issue with it then they shouldn't have an issue with your thread as well.  

Good point! why is it when ppl focus on black on black love it's an issue? 

my ONLY reason for posting that video is because someone tried to make it seem like it was only western men who date WW when the video shows otherwise. Other than that I have no issue with this thread except for the "fake African" line.

@onila i guess i got you confused with swallu.  kiss [size=4pt]even though i can almost swear you created a duplicate thread as swallu which make me suspicious[/size] but ok.  cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.