Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,058 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (4596 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

Then I guess you're the opposite of GEJ cuz that nigger is the most cursed human being since the creation of Man.. grin
i pity d dude tho.....
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Tymax(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2014
niverah:
"because you are a controlling little b*itch".and this was me tryna find out why he was moody oh..I was stunned... absolutely no come back came to mind
cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

Lmao.. A cheater calling a cheating cheater a cheater after cheating on the cheater! grin grin grin grin
this one is strong

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2014
This is an interesting thread.The only time I heard a line that got to me was when my last girl friend told me that she would rather go back to her former boyfriend and marry him than spend time with me as my girl friend.When I told her how hurt I was the b.i.t.c.h told me that I take every thing to heart. I deleted her number..pics..sms..emails and gave out all the gifts she gave me...including a devotional.And I went to my church and swore that I will never have anything to do with that monster again.I prayed to God to let people like that stay a radius of 100miles away from me.So far he has been faithful 8-)
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by francizy(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2014
farano:
That I'm too pretty to be approached sad

Buhahahahahahaha, was looking for the [size=18pt]too[/size] pretty, but couldn't find it, please help me check inside ya bra, maybe I misplaced it there... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by francizy(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Aprime:

Nice Advert. grin

This guy can fit like Nas pass him gf sha.. grin
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by francizy(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2014
samflexxy:
this one is strong

Ele yi ogidi gan!
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Aprime:

Nice Advert. grin

Finish him (her)... XX+YX+XXYXX+YAB+YYYXABZX..... FATALITY..

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by tchigofigo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
farano:
what??! i mean.,wh, what
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
farano:

cheesy grin [size=16pt]delusion ............[/size]
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by farano(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

Buhahahahahahaha, was looking for the [size=18pt]too[/size] pretty, but couldn't find it, please help me check inside ya bra, maybe I misplaced it there... grin grin grin
You neva see am? Wetin u still dey find for dia undecided
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by farano(f): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
tchigofigo:

what??! i mean.,wh, what
As in ehn...so you too dey follow me reason am? grin
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by francizy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
farano:
You neva see am? Wetin u still dey find for dia undecided

Lmao! I dey find something grin
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
He said i'm a very stubborn lady, it was quite painful.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by simdam500(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
am an a.s.s.hole
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Trippledots(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Mavelshee(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmmmm when did u start becoming this friendly to me? ^^ or ur playing nice to me so that I will vote for u huh? lol

touche
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by kuinny: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2014
"if i go to hell....am nt going there as an occupant...bt am coming to visit u rot in hell...ARSEWIPE"...n dat came frm someone i was dating. For almost a week i cried over dat txt....plus dat waz d end of the relationship
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Missmossy(f): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2014
*Observing*
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Dorisbest(f): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
'If u die now, nobody will miss u because u re useless.' cry
And dat came from a sister. It hurt like hell so I distant myself from her.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by whizqueen(f): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Send your account number grin
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by heskeyw(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
I got so angry with her and I told her ' your legs are like onitsha main market, always open for business'

Though I apologised to her bt the damaged has already bn done.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by ControG(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
" I don't hv money to waste on you, u cannot pass jamb ".....Statement came from someone close 2 me, He just said it in passing but I can't forget it... glory to God I passed Jamb, graduated on top & started working in time.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by franugo(m): 4:55am On Nov 26, 2014
deb6:

hun, to most gals, thats a compliment...was that really the most hurtful thing u cud think of?
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by franugo(m): 4:59am On Nov 26, 2014
kuinny:
"if i go to hell....am nt going there as an occupant...bt am coming to visit u rot in hell...ARSEWIPE"...n dat came frm someone i was dating. For almost a week i cried over dat txt....plus dat waz d end of the relationship

wetin happen na U no give her money 4 brazilian hair Abi na YHU no give d guy ...some intimate loving?
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by zadok60: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

Go and die in a hole full of ugly people...
that did hurt grin
ROTF grin
what did you do next?
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by nawtibownie: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2014
"You're just naturally insincere"
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by raziboi(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2014
MINE WAS... Honestly, i dnt knw wat u want me 2 do. Shud i kill myself 4 u? Av explained tinx 2 u already. Av told u, if u tink am cheatin or nt givin u attentn pls nd pls jst move on wit ur lyf nd let me be. Am havin 2 many probs already nd i'll rily appreciate it if u dnt add more probs. Tanx....
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by hardeiluxie: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2014
deb6:
For telling you the truth?........Wel shaar telling pple fact z always painful tho......
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
franugo:

hun, to most gals, thats a compliment...was that really the most hurtful thing u cud think of?
Hmm yes
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by zadok60: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
#2007-11-20
when we first met..

Ugochi :Baby i lai kri you welu well o

Me :I love you too sweetie

#2014-10-01
The day we seperated.
She is ow a graduate..(Medical Doc)
I sent her to school,paid all her fees,made sure she neva lacked anytin.

Me :My precious angel,w'd u be my wife?

Ugochi :c'mon baby,no woman on earth w'd reject a swt and a caring man like you..Its just that i don't wanna get married to a black man..I wanna marry a white man.. sad
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
I trusted u so much and took u as my elder brother,didn't know u were a wolf in sheep clothing since all u wanted was to get into my p..ant. U rapist....that hurt so much precisely 20th Nov 2012 and that came 4rm a close friend,she later regretted d statement and apologised bt it will never be the same again cos damn I was dead and speechless and couldn't say anything ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reacts After Seeing Photo Of Her Dad With A Man In Bed / Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. / I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.