Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You (9266 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Someone Has Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by peroxide(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2009
I'm unoriginal.

"I'd be fucking you if I didn't have to dance tonight".
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Czarskit(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2009
" I have a boyfriend so please don't ask me out 'cos I sure can't refuse you. " undecided
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by 190: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2009
PPL DONT TEL ME SLEAZY TINS
INSTEAD I TEL DEM
LIKE I REM TELLIN MY XGF DAT SHE DONT KNOW
HW 2 Bleep AND WEN SHE LEARNS SHE SHUD COM BAK
grin grin grin
JST KIDDIN O
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by boladonas(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2009
I got a text from a colleague saying
"It will interest u dat i am not wearing any panties to d office today,
just wondering wat u ll do if u know"
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm let moi go and think about that
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by patwhizkid(f): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2009
Gosh! I have forgotten!!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Czarskit(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2009
~ Pat Pat, as if u'v had any1 tel u. . . ~
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by ChuckWoody(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2009
One nymph from my past told me: I didn't waste a drop! shocked

Get in!! grin cool
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by vanderjo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2009
You will make a good husband.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by iice(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
ChuckWoody:

One nymph from my past told me: I didn't waste a drop! shocked

Get in!! grin cool

grin grin

@Topic, lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by MrCrackles(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2009
iice:

@Topic, lipsrsealed grin

Laydee wetin be dis? grin

Topic

I want you to rape me violently dont fuc.k me baybay, rape me instead!
! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by iice(f): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Laydee wetin be dis? grin

Topic

I want you to rape me violently dont fuc.k me baybay, rape me instead!
! shocked shocked cheesy

LMAO!

Norrin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by topup: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2009
Scenario: Girl says: I don't want to have sex before marriage.
Boy says: Yeah, it'd be great to try a relationship that's less physical.

A month later:

Boy whispers in girl's ear: I don't want to have sex with you, I want to make lurrrv to you because I am in love with you.
Girl's eyes pop out **SOUND THE ALARM**

YUCK!!

The sleaziest thing someone has DONE not said, but done to me, was to push up close and make out with my cheek - WITHOUT CONSENT.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by IFELEKE(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2009
. . . and every fiber of our body responds 2 da fire raging within us. . . from d soles of our feet 2 da crown of our head.Oh wot a feeling!! I come even b4 u plunge in with so much force,I wince as i felt d sharp pain followd by d heavenly, sweet sensation n ur manly aroma.
ohhhhhhh. . .

A text Message I got from a lady colleague.
UnEdited.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by ikamefa(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ topic mine is pretty tame tongue tongue tongue

i got a text message recently: if i get my hands on you,you'll be having my babies every 5 minutes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
@IFELEKE

YOU are in trouble
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Treetop20(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2009
not the sleaziest but
she said after seeing it
"can i just sit on it?"
lipsrsealed
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2009
is it what i think it is?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by 190: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
told sm1 a girl 2 get a life
and dat i kant wait 2 be alone wit her
4 a nite
and she cudnt figure out wot i meant grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by yme1(f): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2009
190 you are a bad boy

lol
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by StrStruck(f): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2009
Treetop20:

not the sleaziest but
she said after seeing it
"can i just sit on it?"
lipsrsealed

WTF??!!! OMG!!!! death
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Moyola(f): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2009
lol!!
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2009
@topic
'I dont think i can help myself without touching' shocked
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by bluespice(f): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
Treetop20:

not the sleaziest but
she said after seeing it
"can i just sit on it?"
lipsrsealed
this is where the bursting-into-laughter .gif will come in handy grin
treetop, pls tell did u laugh?

@ topic, when i remember, ill get back to u wink
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Treetop20(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2009
bluespice:

this is where the bursting-into-laughter .gif will come in handy grin
treetop, pls tell did u laugh?

@ topic, when i remember, ill get back to u wink
no i didn't laugh
i told her to keep looking at it
if she so chooses and to be my guest
by sitting on it
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2009
@thread
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Time for me to pretend to be "holy" again  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ikamefa:

@ topic mine is pretty tame tongue tongue tongue

i got a text message  recently: if i get my hands on you,you'll be  having my babies every 5 minutes  grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Ika, you're crazy  grin grin
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by tope2000(f): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2009
Treetop20:

no i didn't laugh
i told her to keep looking at it
if she so chooses and to be my guest
by sitting on it

Gosh . . . .pls tell me u r lying?? shocked tongue
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 07, 2009
Someone crawled up on me on the streets and said "Can I suck your breasts?" And a host of vulgar, idiotic nonsense, I can't or rather choose not to remember.

It was very very disturbing.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 07, 2009
grin grin grin grin WTF? shocked shocked shocked shocked

What exactly was your reply?
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2009
I didn't even behave as if he was talking to me. I crossed over to the other lane to avoid him, then he went the other way. I got home frozen, and was like what just happened?

People can be crazy. It happened when I was in Lagos.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by ChuckWoody(m): 1:23am On Apr 07, 2009
stillwater:

Someone crawled up on me on the streets and said "Can I suck your breasts?" And a host of vulgar, idiotic nonsense, I can't or rather choose not to remember.

It was very very disturbing.

Sis, that ain't disturbing, it's fookn disgusting.
Re: The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 07, 2009
stillwater:

I didn't even behave as if he was talking to me. I crossed over to the other lane to avoid him, then he went the other way. I got home frozen, and was like what just happened?

People can be crazy. It happened when I was in Lagos.
Nice.

Usually, I just turn my phone on and act like I'm talking on the phone.

Then when they start their "approach", I size them up like they were being rude.

Works everytime. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / No Topic! / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.