Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. (3233 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Let me make it brief.

A friend who has accommodation issues came to stay with me since two weeks ago. My girlfriend came this last friday night,my friend,and I went to a wedding yesterday,while my lady stayed back at home..

After the wedding,I went to see a client,while my friend went home. On getting home,I met my lady outside,on asking her why she stood outside,she told me my friend tried to rape her,so she had to run outside to wait for me,because she was calling me,and I didn't pick.

On getting inside,I met my my friend,and he started begging me,that he didn't know what came over him..this is a guy that claims to be a born-again,singing christian song all the time,and infact a chorister in church..

Since yesterday till now,he has been begging me,because I told him to vacate my house immediately..

Problem is he has been begging me,claiming it won't happen again,I don't want to act unfair,right now,he has refused to go,waiting in my sitting room..

What can I do?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by iceberylin(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Do you have a gun undecided

If No come leme borrow you mine angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by kilokeys(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2014
if u have enough cash.. get d police. simple as that..

2 Likes

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2014
Hian!

There's no hieght of kongi that can't be controlled. Your guy bleeped up big time.

Don't be moved by his plea to stay put.
He just might do it again, and this time, might succeed.

Just use your church mind to find him alternative settlement or have him thrown out.
It's dangerous to have him around cos that thing that came over him might struck again.

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2014
ah! Ó ga oh
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by grinface98(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Pls bro, dont accept him back into that house coz he will surely repeat it again or do something even worse than that....U'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Hmmm
Mr. Gun provider

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Lordabas: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Getting stabbed hurts more than getting shot cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by MisterLongman(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Whatchu waiting for....... Delete him from your life and your bae really deserves a lipsrsealed for resisting the temptation

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by GboyegaD(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2014
You know him better than I do so there isn't much I can advise. If you think he's truly repentant then you might want to let him stay since he has accommodation issues but please give him a time line to move out.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by AbuMikey(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Bro, evict tha Räpist in Christianity Clothing outta Ya Domain. ASAP!!

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by iceberylin(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Lordabas:

Getting stabbed hurts more than getting shot cheesy
Not when you shot the back stabbers d#ck angry

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2014
The dude chose to leave the moment he decided to act on his passion.

I think you are wasting time coming here. If he doesn't want to leave peacibly then call the police.

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2014
Molest? My friend, clear that guy comot for your house mehn! Arrange area boys that'll help you throw him out.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Spicylate(f): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2014
to avoid HAD I KNOWN, im sure you know whats best...pity no asshole bro.

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Why am I finding this hard to believe sad

Coming from Yomieluv,I should right

I don't embarassed

M sorry sad

Why not just wake him up in the middle of the night and chase the damn rat outangry
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Odilafta:
Why am I finding this hard to believe sad

Coming from Yomieluv,I should right

I don't embarassed

M sorry sad

Why not just wake him up in the middle of the night and chase the damn rat outangry
why would I form something like that..this happened real,and it happened to me right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Op! na wa for you oooooo, I just dey look you.

You must be naive
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by yinkeys(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Op, forgive . Your woman is trustworthy. Am certain he won't try it in his life. God will forgive your sins too if u forgive
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by drake2(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2014
This rubbish happened to me one time. Almost slept with my girl friend's sister back in the days in Akwaibom. Don't doubt the guy if he told you about the Devil. Till now, I just can't fathom what the Devil came over me, was in shame till I left. Forgive him please.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by yinkeys(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Some guys funny sha.
Laughed when I saw the comment : do you have a gun, cutlass, axe , knife, dagger
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by yinkeys(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2014
drake2:
This rubbish happened to me one time. Almost slept with my girl friend's sister back in the days in Akwaibom. Don't doubt the guy if he told you about the Devil. Till now, I just can't fathom what the Devil came over me, was in shame till I left. Forgive him please.
Bros u dey nairaland since 07 , I hail o. I wish I knew about this forum long time ago
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=Yomieluv post=28059178]Let me make it brief.

On getting inside,I met my my friend,and he started begging me,that he didn't know what came over him..this is a guy that claims to be a born-again,singing christian song all the time,and infact a chorister in church..

[quote]

CHOI!!! Today na Sunday sef o!!

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Yomieluv:
why would I form something like that..this happened real,and it happened to me right now.
Alryt then,take my advice.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by kinggenesis(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Bro....... forgive and move on.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by lalasticlala(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2014
That's y I hardly trust the self professed born again,

Anyway forgive him but he has to leave.

1 Like

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by dre11(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2014
Yomieluv:
Let me make it brief.

What can I do?

Just want to ask.. ..
Is ur friend a womanizer
Is he someone u did had trust issues with before this incident

Because their can be some underlying factors before u do take the next step
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by santos876(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2014
spare him and expect smtin worser dan dat.don't 4gv him,cox if u do b prepare to bear n b a victim
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

Just want to ask.. ..
Is ur friend a womanizer
Is he someone u did had trust issues with before this incident

Because their can be some underlying factors before u do take the next step
actually I won't call him a friend,a colleague would be better,I live close to work,so he started staying with me because he has no place to stay for the main time,and for proximity too..
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by cdamsel(f): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2014
I opened thread to hear of how you got stabbed literally and I was wondering why he would open a thread. undecided

Your friend no get shame ni,u no need tell am to pack he should use his common sense,the tension between the 3parties will be strong as ice.

For as long as he is still in your house,cuff your babe to your wrist & make sure she don't stay alone with that scum, and find another accommodation for him so he doesn't feel like you still holding a grudge.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by dre11(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Yomieluv:
actually I won't call him a friend,a colleague would be better,I live close to work,so he started staying with me because he has no place to stay for the main time,and for proximity too..

Since he is not ur friend as u have said.. ....
Then u can tell him to look for another place
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Karleb(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2014
cdamsel:
I opened thread to hear of how you got stabbed literally and I was wondering why he would open a thread. undecided

Your friend no get shame ni,u no need tell am to pack he should use his common sense,the tension between the 3parties will be strong as ice.

For as long as he is still in your house,cuff your babe to your wrist & make sure she don't stay alone with that scum, and find another accommodation for him so he doesn't feel like you still holding a grudge.

Find another accommodation for him ke?

Is the friend his brother?

My advice: chase out that mudafuccker. You never can tell, your sister or cousin might be his next victim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... / Video: Chinese Men Touching A Bride's Breast At A Wedding As A Sign Of GoodLuck. / Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.