Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

1Alex's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Alex's Profile / 1Alex's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 82 pages)

Romance / Re: My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. by 1Alex: 9:46am On May 06
I never chase paper finish na to love girls.

By the way, wey the mod wey carry this thing come front page on a Monday morning?

5 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: 2002 Toyota Sienna Neat Used Registered Toks Standard by 1Alex: 9:03am On May 04
Remove the back seat picture before dem call you scammer. That picture does not belong to that vehicle

Events / Re: Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos) by 1Alex: 6:30am On May 04
MatrixReloaded:
Not pretty... she need nose lifting, lips curling, cheek flattened, eyes not bulging and the guy go dey cheat patapata.
go and tell God

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense by 1Alex: 6:20am On May 04
softtorce:
You are obviously a mad man
Was Ekwueme on the ballot at any presidential election in the history of Nigeria?
go back and read the post you quoted again. Why are you too quick to insult.

Below is what he wrote. Read it again

Bobloco:
In 1999, the south east voted overwhelmingly for Obasanjo, a Yoruba man even when he contested against Alex ekwueme for the PDP presidential ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Workers Release Breakdown Of Proposed ₦‎615,000 Minimum Wage by 1Alex: 6:00am On May 04
olaideeeedris:
I am sure these guys are not really serious with this thing they are doing. Increments in salary will only invite inflation. For me, I think what the workers shout fight for is the naira purchasing power. If my salary is 20k, I should be able to purchase good things with it. For example, with 20k salary:
Bag of rice.... #950
House rent (annually)... #230
Sch fees (private sch)... #110 (very expensive)
Car (moderate).... #6500 cheesy grin
Buy a house... #4250 etc
Oya wake me up!!
will your suggestion be done over night or even in one year? . So workers will keep perishing till they land on a solution after these trial and error policies?

Prices of everything have increased by more than 200% and the salaries remain the same. If you were a civil servant, you would not have made this suggestion.

Anyhow e go be make e be. Make them increase the minimum wage.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Simply In: Anambra State Govt Capture Person For Offering His Underage Girl by 1Alex: 9:31am On May 02
What fuckery is this write-up?

the Magistrate for Ladies and Social Government assistance, Hon Ify Obinabo
What is this gibberish above 👆?

That woman is the Commissioner for Women and Children Affairs, na im you turn to magistrate

1 Like

Computers / Re: What Laptop Can I Buy With 150k In 2024. by 1Alex: 4:42pm On May 01
Yes you can get the type used in business centers. The ones that run only Microsoft Word.
Business / Re: CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette by 1Alex: 9:33pm On Apr 29
Still reading
TV/Movies / Re: My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage by 1Alex: 4:09am On Apr 29
meobizy:
Moderators don collect money to open ground for SLTV marketers. Mscheew. We’ve seen this time without number
Are you sure you read the review?

16 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Yusuf Sununu Asks CPN To Prosecute 'Unregistered' IT Professionals by 1Alex: 5:57pm On Apr 28
They are talking about 2 different things here. Are they talking about quacks or about registration?

Meanwhile, core IT concerns cannot entertain quackery. In IT, if you don't know it, you don't know it.

For example, if you don't know cyber security, you cannot work as a cyber security expert because nobody will employ you. IT is not like other fields. It's either you know it or you don't know it. Therefore, the question of quackery should not arise.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: VAT Revenue Rose From ₦‎347bn To ₦‎549bn Under Tinubu – FAAC Report by 1Alex: 7:57am On Apr 27
OAFMods:
More wahala 4 obidient ipob troubled medulla
this is a clear indication that you did not understand the whole thing.

Despite the bad condition of the economy, you are paying more tax than ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy by 1Alex: 6:48pm On Apr 26
Lol
Politics / Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by 1Alex: 12:06pm On Apr 26
There's no atom of truth in this report. All roads in the south West are paved with tiles and marbles

52 Likes 4 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: President Tinubu Approves Takeoff Of Consumer Credit Scheme by 1Alex: 6:52am On Apr 26
Those people wey no dey gree pay back loans from licensed fintech firms, na now dem go know how far.
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Files Notice Of Appeal, Challenges Conviction by 1Alex: 6:41am On Apr 23
I said this earlier. Let them free the unrepentant gay abeg. What he did does not deserve 6 months jail term.

5 Likes

Phones / Re: Why Meta AI Is Dangerous by 1Alex: 10:03am On Apr 22
excanny:
Meta AI is a shityy job. Can't even compete with an average AI like chatgpt
so to you, chatgpt is an average AI tool?

1 Like

Autos / Re: 2005 Big Daddy @2.2m Fast Finger by 1Alex: 6:05pm On Apr 19
How this take be 2005 oga?

3 Likes

Autos / Re: Neatly Used Toyota Corolla 2004 Model 4m Last Price. by 1Alex: 1:14pm On Apr 19
jpworld:

Well, that's ur opinion.

I sell according to the value, you want very neat clean with good engine and gear with chilling ac, My brother you have to pay ooo
R
I have another one 2006 Corolla going for 3.7m. Few stuffs to repair.

To buy car No be cho cho cho.
tell yourself the truth, can you buy this car for 4million naira?

1 Like

Autos / Re: Neatly Used Toyota Corolla 2004 Model 4m Last Price. by 1Alex: 12:38pm On Apr 19
jpworld:

Money matter: only money can speak.

no be lie my brother. You get money na him make you carry all your problems put on top a 20year old nigeria used car.

5 Likes

Autos / Re: For Sale: 2012 Hyundai Elantra by 1Alex: 10:22am On Apr 19
If naija used na 8.8m, toks na how much again?

1 Like 1 Share

Autos / Re: 2012 Upgraded To 2016 Sharp Toyota Hilux For Sale.. by 1Alex: 10:17am On Apr 19
Where is the 2016 upgrade?
Autos / Re: Neatly Used Toyota Corolla 2004 Model 4m Last Price. by 1Alex: 9:52am On Apr 19
I have nothing to say
Technology Market / Re: . by 1Alex: 11:45pm On Apr 17

Technology Market / Re: . by 1Alex: 11:27pm On Apr 17
evuna:

If have 168k, I'll pay for S8 instead of getting an s10? Dey play.
S10 London used is about 310k now
Autos / Re: ❌SOLD❌2010 Upgraded To 2012 Toyota Highlander ✓registered ✓first User From Toks by 1Alex: 11:18pm On Apr 17
Lol😅😅
Autos / Re: Brand New 2021 Peugeot 508 For Sale by 1Alex: 11:15pm On Apr 17
Wicked machine!!!

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerian Trains Versus Indian Trains (pics) by 1Alex: 5:28pm On Apr 17
India has a population of about 1.4 billion
Politics / Re: FG Deploys Officers To Mdas To Monitor PMS Implementation by 1Alex: 11:08am On Apr 17
This is good development. They will now see the total decay of infrastructure in MDAs.

NAFDAC, NTA, RADIO NIGERIA, UNITY SCHOOLS ETC are all dead due to government negligence.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Converting Automatic Gearbox To Manual Gearbox by 1Alex: 5:19am On Apr 17
You can't convert the gear, you just change it. Or say you convert your vehicle from automatic transmission to manual.

Dem no dey convert gear.
Autos / Re: Quick Sale!!!toks Range Rover 2013 For Sale @3million Naira Last by 1Alex: 10:52pm On Apr 16
The engine is about 1.1m now
Autos / Re: Registered 2013 Toyota Honda Civic by 1Alex: 7:31pm On Apr 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 82 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.