Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

1blacboi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1blacboi's Profile / 1blacboi's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Properties / Re: TO Let(new Hses):-mini Flat(s) + Facilities @ Palmgrove, Jibowu & Yaba, Lagos. by 1blacboi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
do you have any nice room self contain around jibowu or surulere ( masha, bode thomas, ogunlana drive...)

1 Like

Education / Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by 1blacboi(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2016
fluid mechanics

4 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Arrived In Lagos : MINT PHONES - UPDATES by 1blacboi(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
how much is 5s and 6 respectively
Politics / Re: My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina by 1blacboi(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
who brand epp! undecided
Celebrities / Re: Troops Ambush Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by 1blacboi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
kudos to the NA
Celebrities / Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by 1blacboi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
What is wrong with nairaland!!!. Whats our business with cowbell or whatever milk. Nairaland used to be very educative. Seun please do something.
Politics / Re: The Largest Cities In Nigeria Ranked By Population by 1blacboi(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Caseless:
ogbomosho has 1.5? Fire!

1 Like

Health / Re: 14 Powerful Natural Remedies For A Sinus Infection! by 1blacboi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank you op
Family / Re: Rare Picture Of A Very Young Awolowo And His Family by 1blacboi(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2015
This is beauty
Education / Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by 1blacboi(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol
Awo boyz

I miss great Ife

2 Likes

Politics / Workers Protesting For Non Payment Of Salary In Osogbo (PICTURES) by 1blacboi(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2015
I just witnessed this in Osogbo, Osun state. The workers are really angry. It's pathetic that they have an irresponsible Governor.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: The Sorry State Of (osun State) by 1blacboi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
The situation in Osun State is pathetic. The state looks like a dead zone. A lot of uncompleted projects all over the place.

6 Likes

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Sticky Sale - Apple Iphone 6, Blackberry Classic, Nokia Lumia 930 by 1blacboi(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2015
eromspete:
YES... Still up for grabs.

Got a Client for the iPhone (under negotiations currently but nothing finalised)

send an email - eromspete@yahoo.com

Sent you a mail. Expecting your reply
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Sticky Sale - Apple Iphone 6, Blackberry Classic, Nokia Lumia 930 by 1blacboi(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2015
eromspete:
Dear Nairalanders,

I've got a few flagship devices (Smartphones) for sale. These phones have been used for as little as 14 days to 8 Months so i can guarantee that they are original, top quality and without any faults.

APPLE IPHONE 5S (16GB GOLD VERSION)

Asking price - 78k (non negotiable)
Current Location - Surulere, Lagos
Deliverables - Phone, Charger, USB Data Cable, additional body shell for added scratch protection all in a box (Head phones are not included)
Pictures are attached below.

BLACKBERRY CLASSIC (16GB Black Edition)

Asking Price - 70k NGN (Non-Negotiable)
Still in pristine condition (Used for only 2 weeks)
Delivery time to Lagos - 1 week from current location
Deliverables - Phone, 2 Nos Chargers, USB Data Cable, Unused Earpods all in a box

NOKIA LUMIA 930 (32GB, Black Edition)

Asking Price (Phone only) - 80k (slightly negotiable)
Asking price (With JBL Speakers/Wireless charging dock) - 90k
Features - Wireless charging, Win 8.1 Denim already installed, Win Mobile 10 upgrade ready to be installed, 20MP Carl Zeiss camera with OIS)
Delivery time to Lagos - 1 week from current location
Deliverables - Phone, 1 No Charger, USB Data Cable, Unused Earpods all in a box

Find attached photos of all listed Smartphones below.

NB - Willing buyers are preferred.

Still available?
Technology Market / Re: Apple iphone 5s White/silver by 1blacboi(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2015
jze:
Just Arrived:
Apple iphone 5s 16gb
White/Silver Color
Originally from At&t
Factory Unlocked & Reset for New user
Comes with the box & some accessories
Asking 65k
07030511239, 08170708062 OR bb pin: 2834F1F8, 263cf0f5
Pics coming soon
Pics??
Technology Market / Re: Iphone 5S For SALE!!! by 1blacboi(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Interested
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Iphone 5s For Sale Oshogbo by 1blacboi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
How old? Still available?
Politics / Re: Buhari's Cross River Campaign Co-ordinator Decamps To PDP by 1blacboi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Everything ends in less than 48hrs
Technology Market / Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by 1blacboi(m): 3:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated . . . New or Used?
I'll like to get too pls. What's the price for both new and used. Thanks
Career / Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 1blacboi(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2015
I'm currently serving in Osun state, Osogbo to be precise. The truth is Aregbe has been able to to "hypnotize" the mind of Osun people especially the market women, bus drivers and co.

Its a pity the state broadcasting service is also helping him with the lies and propaganda.

I doubt if the guy will be able to do anything in the next 4 years, because most of the road projects are still under construction.

Personally, I have taken my mind off the state Allowance.

Karma is a b**ch, patiently waiting for him.
Politics / Re: Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) by 1blacboi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
We need this on fp pls

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osun Workers Protest Non-payment Of Five Months Salaries with PICS by 1blacboi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is quite unfortunate, its so obvious that our leaders aren't sincere.

I hope the best candidate wins this election.
Religion / Re: Seun Why The Double Standard??? by 1blacboi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sincerely, I dont know why the news can't make the fp
Politics / Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria’s 54th Independence Anniversary With A Doodle [PHOTO] by 1blacboi(m): 12:39am On Oct 01, 2014
This actually represents the typical Nigeria citizens
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 1blacboi(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Hello, please I'm having issues downloading and updating apps on google play on my galaxy 10.1 note N8000. It shows downloading without actually downloading. I've tried clearing the data and cache of google play, google play services and download manager. I also removed my google account and sign in again yet I'm still unable to download and update apps. PLEASE HELP
Phones / Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by 1blacboi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm still trying to figure out how BBM will make enough profit out of this new romance with Andriod and IOS.
...The Rise and Fall of BB

1 Like

Romance / Re: Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? by 1blacboi(m): 2:51am On Sep 21, 2013
sanniemoe: Hmmmm,
The only person Ive ever loved,dated and broken up with was one woman. Hmmmm, she was the best I ever had. Ad was a woman of substance,tall,fair and extremely beautiful. She is a goddess with life beneath her. Her eyes are made of heaven. cool.. She was like 36 or 37 while I was 25. She no be sugar mummy o,life just brought us together and we happened..never collected a dime from her,I shared mine in most cases.. she a single mum with 2kids...

I loved Ad with a passion,not just love love but mad obsessed love. I was willing to do anything to make her smile,I would call her more than 20times a day and send her countless sms'es... She was all I ever wanted and imagined.

I broke up with her cos that love was driving me insane. I was loosing it all at that point in ma life,I couldnt concentrate on myself anymore. I felt I couldn't live no more. I cried most times she dont pick my calls. I was dead at that period.

Honestly,that period was tough for me. I didnt know how I survived. I call her everyday with a private number and after she picks to say hello,I dropped.. I did this just to hear her voice to live and be sure she's fine. During that period,anyone I slept with must have a body similar to Ad and I never really slept with anyone in the real sense,I only imagined herr body whe im on top of d lady..
A well prepared Efo Riro @ work!!!
Politics / Re: Fashola Hosts Russian Ambassador, Seeks Nig-russia Cooperation In Railways. by 1blacboi(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Good Move by Fashola. We can only hope for the best

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.