Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

1Cor10vs26's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Cor10vs26's Profile / 1Cor10vs26's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Phones / How to unlock a Tecno p3 locked to Etisalat simcards only by 1Cor10vs26(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
I have an Etisalat branded tecno p3, with the sim one locked to Etisalat only. Pls tech gurus in the house how do I go about unlocking it?
Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
For those who did the cpes programme is the registration process for post utme different from that of those who didn't? Or is the procedure the same for everyone? Urgent answers pls
Education / Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by 1Cor10vs26(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
The way schools in Nigeria treat students is sickening, RIP to him

2 Likes

Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
It has started already
Phones / Re: Meet The Grandfather Of Your Phone:First Smartphone To Run On Android OS by 1Cor10vs26(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol, you must b kidding me Some dude in my department uses this phone
For those saying the fone is fine, wait till you see it in real life

4 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos by 1Cor10vs26(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
So Nigeria has a president?

The time of shouting 'changi' meaninglessly has passed. Time to face the music

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
time.....
Romance / Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2015
you guys should note that am not asking about friend zone, i actually dont care if she puts me in friendzone, all am asking is if loosing hair overshoots the limit of a friendship
Education / Re: Remote Sensing Or Meterology, Which Has Better Job Oppportunities by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2015
to be sincere i hae passion for none, i didnt apply for the course. it was given to me by the school sad
Romance / Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Solowande:
Na u take ur leg waka go or na she take her own waka come?
i happened to be at her place for another reason so i joined in when she asked me to help
Romance / Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
am not in any friend zone, i dont need to explain. can you guys just give me matured answers
Romance / Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
i helped a close female friend of mine loose her hair, i told a male friend about it and he was like 'there r some things you dont help a lady do' pls is there anybody here that shares d same point of view and can explain what he means by that cos i don't see it. is it wrong to help a lady loose her hair?
Romance / Re: Sexually, Some Guys Are Universal Chargers (photos) by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
MythAngel:

Surely an follow follow you be ... Following the wind shows you got no direction ... While this may translate to life ...... A plane without direction is never worth boarding ....

So I say STOP SURVIVING, START LIVING . shocked
This reply is in context to this post, but am reading other meanings to it..........
Romance / Re: Sexually, Some Guys Are Universal Chargers (photos) by 1Cor10vs26(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
make i join the winning team grin
'the poster above me sha'
now on a serious note, good job by the op; thats a nice write up

1 Like

Education / Remote Sensing Or Meterology, Which Has Better Job Oppportunities by 1Cor10vs26(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi, am a 2nd year student of Geography in a university of technology. Am to choose between meterology and remote sensing in my 3rd year and i've been unable to decide which is better so far; advice on job opportunities, how marketable these fields are and chances of furthering education after graduation would be highly appreciated
Romance / Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by 1Cor10vs26(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tanx a lot @ Jordannkyle more grease to your elbow
Celebrities / Re: I Am Married But Would Prefer To Be Addressed As Miss Chiamanda Adichie(reasons) by 1Cor10vs26(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
I just hate this girl, I don't know why but I hate her
Romance / Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

you see, that is one of the biggest misconceptions ever. relationships btwn a guy and girl isn't for sex. rather, it's to get to know each other well, and see if your compatible. case in point, yours...... you want one that will end in marriage. u don't just meet a person today, and get married the following Saturday. no, that's what relationships are for...to familiarize yourself with her, and vice versa. now, if the decision for no sex is mutual, and you indeed love her as u claim... then I say go for it. cos trust me...U're not the only guy with eyes on her. and she isn't gonna wait forever. there probably is someone else already. hence why she asked to DTR(define the relationship). so she knows where she stands with you.
in summary, yeah ask her out. and quick too
Wow, Tanx a lot.

One more thing, after the DTR questions nothing changed between us, we actually got closer. Someone told me that there's no need to ask her out and that I should just start acting as her boyfriend since she has shown such interest in me. Is this okay?
Romance / Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by 1Cor10vs26(m): 6:35am On May 30, 2015
Hi, am a guy still schooling, 200lvl precisely. And I met this girl who I love very much; she once asked me to define the relationship and I told her I plan to take things to the next level but I want to know her better first. But now am thinking what would be the point of a relationship, we're the Godly type so there would be no sex and also I don't have a job yet (still years before I graduate) and am the kind of person wouldn't date for fun, I'd rather it end in marriage.
Is it reasonable that I ask her out cos I don't want to lose her
Business / Re: Is This A New Scam In Filling Stations? by 1Cor10vs26(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2015
olaxco2f:
i nor even know bruv

the oinshure na for middle of night

grin grin grin

i think say na water e go be cause as i pour am away the tin fly go niooooooooooo

embarassed
it's water, ur fuel filter just saved you some money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.