Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

1Cor10vs26's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Cor10vs26's Profile / 1Cor10vs26's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
RhAngel:

HAHA, BUSINESS KWA.
I did love to help u, bt the person is no longer in school.
so am handicap embarassed
OK, is it an its staff or just someone in school. I want to b sure it's something a friend can help me with
Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
RhAngel:
@1Cor10vs26, I contacted smone that helped me fixed it.
So I advise u go to ITS to rectify it soon.
am really in no condition to travel nw;nd i stay quite far from minna. i may need ur help,give me a call lets talk business 08071288750.pls
Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
RhAngel:

I ve tried all that, Na to bounce enter ITS next week go ask them wassup?
hi, have u been to its? am having exactly the same problem with my portal
Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
RhAngel:

I ve tried all that, Na to bounce enter ITS next week go ask them wassup?
Family / Re: Advice Urgently Needed by 1Cor10vs26(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
dont know how it happened bt neither myself now the two occupants noticed that there was a phone there.

it was a while later that i remembered, it was too late though, i codedly called my mum to ask if anything was sighted on the car(i no mention say na pman new phone o) she said she saw nothing. they've gotten back and there's not the slightest hint in their expressions that anything is amiss.
pls advice am very confused right now
Family / Advice Urgently Needed by 1Cor10vs26(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
as of this morning i was feeling great but right now i feel like i died sometime this afternoon.

was using my dad's new phone to check somethings online' he doesnt carry it around since he not yet conversant with it. i had to do something that involved climbing a chair; i didnt want to put it in my pocket so i dont break the screen accidentally so i dropped it on the hood of the car parked not far away. i later got down from where i was and opened the gate for the car i kept a phone on.
Religion / Re: TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters by 1Cor10vs26(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2015
nerodenero:
Though a philanthropist and must be commended, $60million if donated would have helped to ameliorate the suffering of many people living in "poorverty".

If Jesus were to live now, would he buy a jet while many still suffer?.
I don't believe there were jets during the time of Jesus. If the Jet is for the work of God then there's nothing wrong in him owning one
Phones / Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by 1Cor10vs26(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Gmekx:

While telling him to download lucky patcher also tell him how to use it in order to avoid spoiling his phone. I'll advice to download Freedom
pls how do I use freedom
Romance / Re: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You by 1Cor10vs26(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
heayey:
If i hear...The only thing is Money...
They all love money
My brother it's not money o, they will chop your money and then run away to another yeye guy that may not even have as much money as you

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Rooting Android (A New Approach For Tecno, Infinix, Etc) by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2015
Gmekx:
Now your phone is rooted, the app(KingRoot) can serve as SuperUser or you can download rootchecker to confirm root and SuperSu or SuperUser from Google Playstore to authorize root access to apps

For SuperSu allow the SU binary to be updated via normal mode

For those whose phones could not be rooted via the above method, drop your phone name and mdels and I'll get back to you

If you want to learn how to hack In App Purchases, notify me. I'll make a post detailing the process to do that.

Thank You
how to hack in-app purchases please
Phones / Re: How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers by 1Cor10vs26(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2015
You guys don't seem to get that this is a joke, quit arguing and go work on your reading skills
Health / Re: Is This A Normal Occurrence For People With Typhoid Fever? by 1Cor10vs26(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank you sir, Please what's the recovery process like and how long does it take?
Crime / Re: How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dottore:
Gentlemen don't fight. Now don't tell me about the fighting rep members. Most of them are OPPORTUNISTT low life touts. Suits alone doesn't make a GRBTKEMAN
Bro you need SwiftKey™

4 Likes

Health / Is This A Normal Occurrence For People With Typhoid Fever? by 1Cor10vs26(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hi, Doctors in the house, I travelled home from school today to find that my brother was ill and has been on admission at the hospital since Saturday. They say he has typhoid and is on treatment currently.

My question is he speaks alright but sometimes what he says doesn't make sense at all, he acts like someone who is asleep and hasn't woken up completely and keeps saying he wants to go home even when it's obvious that he hasn't fully recovered.

I want to know if this is a common occurrence for people suffering from typhoid, the doctor says he should be good to go in less than a week. I just want to be sure they know what they're doing
Romance / Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by 1Cor10vs26(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
That's what am trying to do now, but I have some kind of unrest of mind since I do not know the reason for her actions still as she hasn't said anything, and I keep having this feeling that am overreacting
Phone/Internet Market / Re: MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL [1gb @ N300, 10gb @ N2900] www.octavo.com.ng © by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello Mr Octavo, how much can I get 250mb data on Etisalat?
Travel / Re: Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Has nothing to with God or any supernatural being anywhere, it was a near- miss incident and the dude was just plain lucky. We should be more concerned about what stringent safety measures that should be put in place and enforced to curtail similar occurrence from happening ar at least reduce it to the greatest minimum rather than focusing on how some supernatural being helped the dude in becoming to escape unscathed in the accident. At least that is how it is done in saner climes.
Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by 1Cor10vs26(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hey, there's this female friend of mine. We used to be close till her behavior started pushing me away, we were still in contact but not as close as before. Till recently I helped her with something, something I did with considerable effort only for her to make some comments undermining my efforts and showed no gratitude whatsoever. The following day I sent a message on whatsapp expressing my disappointment on the issue, clearly stating the effort I put into what I did for her the previous day and how annoying her response was, she read the message that same day but didn't reply. Two days later I checked my phone and saw 4 missed calls from her, I called back an hour later twice she didn't pick up, I called the next day she picked up we greeted, when I asked why she didn't call back the previous day she dropped the call, I called again incase it was network she busied the call. Over that week I made several attempts to contact her, all to no avail. I sent several texts stating that I was willing to talk no matter what it was and also called several times with no response.

The following week she sends a text asking me for some info, I act like we're all good and give her a reply over the next few days she sends me texts asking about various things. I reply all but I make it obvious in my responses that all is not alright.

So yesterday she requests for something of hers in my possession, I ignored her till night time around 10 she calls 5 times and I ignore. So today she calls back lamenting and claiming she doesn't know what she has done to me that I am treating her that way and that all she wants is her property without letting me say a word she cuts the call, so I reply back with a message stating all she has done that annoyed me the previous week and about how she has been ignoring me, to all I write in my text she replies 'tanx'. To me the whole situation makes no sense, I have since returned her property though, I gave it to a friend of hers. But all that happened makes no sense to me. I don't know if I should call her and demand for an explanation or I should just forget her and move on as this seems to be the end of the relationship
Family / Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by 1Cor10vs26(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mellin:
does it have any effect on me?
religion isn't the problem, rather the problem is ignorance
Family / Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by 1Cor10vs26(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mellin:
Chai so sad

Be careful who u give ur life to

Becareful of the god that ask u to give ur life to him....

Ur true creator will never ask u for the life he gave u, one true God will never demand u make a sacrifice to him from what he created and give to u...

The real God will never abuse u or make u a slave after giving u freewill..

Bleep religion
I already liked your post but had to unlike when I read the last line
Phones / Re: How to unlock a Tecno p3 locked to Etisalat simcards only by 1Cor10vs26(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Family / Re: Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude by 1Cor10vs26(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2015
H
Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thunday1005:
sent
boss, pls i need ur help with postutme past questions..
godwinobas0@gmail.com.
tanx.
Education / Re: Remote Sensing Or Meterology, Which Has Better Job Oppportunities by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Wow, thanks a lot guys. This was really helpful
Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2015
pelumi001:
the guy above me... Drop your mail, we have some God sent that will do the need-full.
Godwinobas0@gmail.com Tanx in advance
Education / Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by 1Cor10vs26(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please guys I need post utme past questions
Phones / Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by 1Cor10vs26(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls I need help with unlocking an Etisalat locked/branded techno p3, urgent help needed tanx in advance.
Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 1Cor10vs26(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls I need help with unlocking an Etisalat locked/branded techno p3, urgent help needed tanx in advance.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.