Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong (981 Views)

My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
i helped a close female friend of mine loose her hair, i told a male friend about it and he was like 'there r some things you dont help a lady do' pls is there anybody here that shares d same point of view and can explain what he means by that cos i don't see it. is it wrong to help a lady loose her hair?
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by derrick333(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
U r in frendzone
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by skynet006(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
it just means.....friend zone
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by goodmorning40: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Have u heard that most ladies wear tie pant, u can as well help her loose her pant.
Mchewwwww
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guy shift
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
am not in any friend zone, i dont need to explain. can you guys just give me matured answers
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by Jetjacky(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
The guy that told you that is just those unromantic fools with d*cks who thinks it beneath them to assist their woman. To me those guys are a disgrace, of course you did noffin wrong angry
1Cor10vs26:
i helped a close female friend of mine loose her hair, i told a male friend about it and he was like 'there r some things you dont help a lady do' pls is there anybody here that shares d same point of view and can explain what he means by that cos i don't see it. is it wrong to help a lady loose her hair?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by Solowande(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na u take ur leg waka go or na she take her own waka come?
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by 1Cor10vs26(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Solowande:
Na u take ur leg waka go or na she take her own waka come?
i happened to be at her place for another reason so i joined in when she asked me to help
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by Solowande(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
1Cor10vs26:
i happened to be at her place for another reason so i joined in when she asked me to help
Friendship Mode Activated
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by 1Cor10vs26(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2015
you guys should note that am not asking about friend zone, i actually dont care if she puts me in friendzone, all am asking is if loosing hair overshoots the limit of a friendship
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by stanvesco(m): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2015
bro do ur tin,
loose all d hair u wanna eva loose,bliv me it will groom u into a better man....
4 dose telling u dat u av bin friendzone....see;
next tym u r in such situation,and u backing her and a little bit higher,
just lift her jaw up n deepkiss her,
then whisper in2 her ears....
I will take u when i want u....
Incase u av bin zoned,it brings u out faster,
if she slaps u,repeat it.....

Anyway,guy dats a chivalrous act,
neva let any1 stop u from being nyc to d lady folks,so long u know exactly when to swing d seduction,n melt dir soul.
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by mayorkyzo: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2015
I personally don't see anything wrong..and for people saying friendzone not all guys wanna have sex with a girl they are close with...
Re: Pls Help, Have I Done Anything Wrong by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2015
stanvesco:
bro do ur tin,
loose all d hair u wanna eva loose,bliv me it will groom u into a better man....
4 dose telling u dat u av bin friendzone....see;
next tym u r in such situation,and u backing her and a little bit higher,
just lift her jaw up n deepkiss her,
then whisper in2 her ears....
I will take u when i want u....
Incase u av bin zoned,it brings u out faster,
if she slaps u,repeat it.....

Anyway,guy dats a chivalrous act,
neva let any1 stop u from being nyc to d lady folks,so long u know exactly when to swing d seduction,n melt dir soul.
Well said.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? / Girls With Double Ear-rings Holes / Feel My Heart Beat, Why Do I Feel This Way? Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.