Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

1Creed's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Creed's Profile / 1Creed's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) by 1Creed(m): 2:19am On Aug 31, 2022
I felt the Harry Potter references you cited. Potter head here. smiley

VeryWickedMan:
The killers did not disapparate nor fly off on a Comet 260. They walked away.

Make what you will of that info.
Investment / Re: QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) by 1Creed(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2021
You people will never learn. Quintessential has lana-ed.

Easy money dey always get comma...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry by 1Creed(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
The best part of this news for me is the suspension of the security officer who was recording and taunting the Father. I've never been so happier.

Good one for the Father. Kudos!
Religion / Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by 1Creed(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
We mostly see pictures of people gathered and observing physical distancing in similar functions, but what I'm concerned about is if they actually observed relevant precautions while arriving at the venue and proceeding to the seating areas.

One hopes that the precautions are being accurately observed especially while people are in motion in public areas.
Pets / Re: Kindly Rate My New Rott Puppy Pure Or Not? by 1Creed(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2019
I need help with a not too pricey Vet doctor as close to Yaba as possible. Thanks house!
Fashion / Re: A Nairalander Stepped Out Looking Dapper Today by 1Creed(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
Nice one Bro, but your Barber no try @ all..Why he barb #100 for one side then barb another #100naira for the other side? You for add #100 join make he cut everything finish making #300 grin grin

Damn!, NLanders are special. grin
Romance / Re: New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom by 1Creed(m): 2:29am On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
Cute, the baby be like

grin
Properties / Re: Lagos Reviews Tenancy Law, May Stop Agreement Fee by 1Creed(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2017
CioAngels:
Caretaker/Agent are the problem as they decides for the landlords. My people kindly tell me how to get to EFCC, phone number if possible. Thank you.

How can Caretaker\Agents be the Sole Decision Makers for Landlords?

Are Landlords not able to think for themselves anymore? Carry out simple research and find out what the law says should obtain as per property rental values, fees, levies etc?

I tell you what: Landlords have become greedy.

That's what you should come to terms with right there.
Properties / Re: Lagos Reviews Tenancy Law, May Stop Agreement Fee by 1Creed(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Progressive property law reviews are welcome by all means. But that's not where it ends.

Governments have a role to play in easing up the costs (main and attendant: Cost of land, Acquiring/Perfection of titles, Building Approvals, etc) of owning and even maintaining a property especially in places as Lagos and Abuja. For I personally know that the cost of above stated is a major reason properties owners (Owner-Landlords and Developer-Landlords) seek all possible ways to 'recover' their invested capital, and also keep up with future property expenses et al. And we all know what this means for the end users - Tenants.

Secondly, (after achieving above or simultaneously to go with above position), is the need for effective enforcement of the property laws itself. For example, what's to deter Landlords from collecting undue advance rent? Nothing as far as I'm concerned. It's being gotten away with till tomorrow. As is with so many other avenues providing Landlords with extortion opportunities.

There's need for a comprehensive and pragmatic review to be backed up with effective enforcement.

My take.

PS: I'm a Real Estate Agent.
Sports / Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by 1Creed(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zero respect for ladies who marry footballers and musicians.
The motive is obvious; besides more than half of them don't even have basic education.

And a life without education is worthless.

Messi should have at least shaved for his wedding,

His wedding suit is also a write-off, very ill-fitted. He should have just worn his football jersey if he couldn't afford a decent tailor like Mai Atafo who transformed Ebuka in the BBNaija days.

I have not touched the breàsts of the ugly woman with Fabregas but it looks as hard as Nkalagu granite.

Aha! Dis brother is seriously pained...

Messi you no try at all...

undecided
Celebrities / Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by 1Creed(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2017
benuejosh:

I thought dy/dx was the most confusing thing I've met in life, now what is this one saying?

You need to read again, and carefully. There's a joke in there somewhere. smiley
Religion / Re: Corporate Church Structure and the true role of a Pastor by 1Creed(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Found below helpful:

One of the first churches I was in that was run by a plurality of elders had a rather mature pastor. He was one of the brightest and godliest men I've ever known, thoroughly saturated in the Word of God. Yet, he did not even have a vote on the elder board. The elders frequently asked his opinion. But he also respected their leadership. He told me once that having the elders run the show gave him a greater measure of freedom, for it allowed him more time to work on his messages. He didn't have to wear several hats and therefore did not get burned out in the ministry. Further, he noted that the elders had maturity of years over him and collective wisdom that he wanted to learn from. The man had a Th.M. degree and a Th.D. degree from a leading seminary, yet he eagerly bowed to the leadership and wisdom of the elder board! That was humility! In fact, every year he submitted to a rigorous personal evaluation of his life by the elders. They asked him the tough questions, such as faithfulness to his wife, what he read, saw, participated in, and what he did with his money and his spare time. This was not a 'big brother is watching you' lynching; it was something this pastor volunteered for. The church grew quickly and profoundly because of such accountability at the top levels. https://bible.org/article/who-should-run-church-case-plurality-elders
Religion / Re: Corporate Church Structure and the true role of a Pastor by 1Creed(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2017
We need accountability in the hands of the elders not pastors, trusted elders who love GOD , care for the sheep and have no inclination towards the LOVE of fame , status , position and Money.

Enough of these ONE MAN shows , something which is very non-biblical and perverse. We do not need more Celebrity pastors.

Hi. I would like to know what church you currently attend.
Religion / Re: Church Structure & Sole Authority Pastors by 1Creed(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=TV01 post=703397]
Hi, Kindly please cite some examples of churches that have elder leadership structures here in Nigeria. Thanks.
Properties / Re: 2 And 3-bed Apartments At Onipanu, Palmgrove And Ilupeju. by 1Creed(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Please the pic of the house becos I am looking for house I can rent

Please Contact:

Seun
08135358305 (Whatsapp)

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.