Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

1dafullymade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1dafullymade's Profile / 1dafullymade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by 1dafullymade(f): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2018
EternalTruth:
will you shut up. Who told you she is married. Stop defending her.
Ode
thanks
Romance / Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by 1dafullymade(f): 4:22am On Feb 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

How hard is it to type “While I’m flattered but unfortunately I’m married, thank you” and then immediately block him.
good point you made there, but then again she probably had her reasons for choosing not to type that & then immediately blocking him, but to be 'civil' towards him. my only qualms is that she shouldn't have posted their chat as someone rightly pointed out, but now she did, do we then go ahead to rain insults on her rather than point out her wrong in a civilized manner?. thank you.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by 1dafullymade(f): 4:13am On Feb 04, 2018
tiwiex:

I partly agree. It seems they just met because the guy kinda said he was taking an interest in her. We have dated or are married to people who treated us worse at first but that was a phase. Then after a while, the chat enters second base. All said, she shouldn't have posted the chat without explaining her poor response which would probably be similar to the above . Makes one wonder what she wanted to achieve.
I totally agree with you that she shouldn't have posted the chat. but she did, & then is now being 'insulted' for the 'poor response'.. must we always dish out insult to people? what happens to making comments devoid of insult just as u did right here? thank you
Romance / Re: Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting by 1dafullymade(f): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
why all the insults? from the picture up there, seems the lady is married & so was being careful. in fact,if she is indeed married, then I will give her kudos for being polite, some other person who have been outrightly rude. if she had indulged him or as much as use any endearing word, it's you guys insulting her now that would have being quick to notice she is 'married'. world people, can't ever get it right with them.

1 Like

Family / Re: 4 Ways To Handle Children While Visiting Public Places In Nigeria by 1dafullymade(f): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Did it ever occur to you that I dont spank him frequently because I employ other means of correction? Do you even know what a spank means? I don't have to whip him like he's Kunta Kinte before passing my message across. I punish him and talk to him. We actually have discussions about why he's been punished. He actualky understands what i talk about, at least, he pretends to. grin. And this has been going on since he showed he could inderstand what was being said. That is how to raise a well-adjusted child, not barbaric, impulse-induced lashings like most of you are wont to indulge in.

I am happy to let you know that he has a very healthy appetite for play and adventure. He's very intelligent and not afraid to ask questions and test boundaries. We relate as pals but he knows I can fucck him up if he steps out of line. I'm sure he'll grow to be a fine young man.

Per getting excited in public places, I once spanked him at a mall because he assumed I wouldn't because we were in public. That is the last time I've had to do that, and that was about three years ago. Now, at malls, if he wants to explore, he drags me and tries to cajole me to do so with him. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, and he knows better than to leave my side in public. Children are inquisitive but their curiosity can be controlled and properly channelled.

Again, I speak from experience. Just because other children are running around like headless chickens doesn't mean my son has to do so.
Sir, I think you shld stop replying these people..I get you..in fact you are absolutely correct..I was in a church programme & the guest Evangelist narrated how he disciplined his few minutes old baby, yes few minutes/new born baby.. & he went on on how his children know better not to misbehave anywhere (home or public places)
now bringing it home, my baby brother behaves himself whenever I am home, in fact our parents even get him to behave by threatening to report him to me...I despise unruly behaviour, I hate to see children misbehaving in public, but what I hate most is when the parent has absolute no control over that child .the worst is when u try to caution the child & they tell you "leave him/her, he/she is just a child"..you catch them young, & as you said, when you delay,you make your job harder.. yes I don't have a child yet, but heaven knows I won't 'spare the rod & spoil the child',God forbid..
Romance / Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by 1dafullymade(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
this isn't recent nah, I have had this video since 19 kpiridi..
Autos / Re: I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

Nice one dear for saving that extra money. Not easy in this recession.

Firstly, I live VERY very far from Abuja.
As of November last year when you posted, I knew of a person with two Camry cars for 500 to 600k range. There was also an older model RAV4 for about 630/650k. They are long gone though. Though it was even in the South. That was Toyota Envelope/around 2000 model. But for 500k right now, your best bet might be Toyota Orobo/1996 model.

Though Camry 1997 to 2002 look almost identical in exterior.

Main issue in my view is that 1996 model being older, it might have be used in 9ja for a long time, which is tantamount to long term abuse by the bad roads and our amiable Kazeems. cheesy cheesy
Since keeping maintenance cost down is key here.

Toyota Corrola is another decent & low maintenance car.

But whatever you do, if you are not car savvy, let a trusted car savvy friend help you with a decent mechanic to check the car thoroughly first before paying.

If you keep adding any little extra saving to that 500k as you actively keep looking, the more options you will have.

Try OLX webpage with a MASSIVE CAVEAT. There are loads of scammers there. But I have bought a decent car through OLX, just weeks after you posted this topic last year. Just be careful.
Well done.

thank u so much dear, I already have 600k_though, I will keep searching & do well to notify me if u see any (even on olx or jiji), thank u & remain blessed
Autos / Re: I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2017
sisqology:
Try to raise it up to 500k. For now, always stay close with them and she never they have an outing, pay for their uber.

hello dear, u equally suggested I save up to 500k, I have, so do you see a befitting/good car selling now?...thank you..meanwhile, I am in Abuja
Autos / Re: I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2017
AreaFada2:
Awwwwww. Very touching story.
But my dear, I will advise you to wait. Gather up to about 500k or more. You might miss the December wedding anniversary but I know they will still appreciate it whenever you can next year.

Get them like a Toyota Camry that most mechanics can fix.

Maintenance is a major issue in 9ja. So do not buy just any car or brand. Do not put too much extra financial strain on them or yourself.

Very kind of you.

hi dear, u advised I save up to 500k or more so I can get them a Toyota camry, I have dear, so do you see any one selling now?..please let me know....are u in Abuja.. thank you
Celebrities / Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by 1dafullymade(f): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
it's like some people just wait for the slightest opportunity to insult others..you just read something on social media & fiam! u jump to conclusion, without a care if the story is true or not. or here both parties sides of the story...una weldone oo
Romance / Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by 1dafullymade(f): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
all these people saying her real character will show after the wedding, what are u people going on about? has she not shown her 'real character' already? did u people not read where the OP said she use to nag?,but changed when they started preparing for their TM?..the OP already saw her 'real character' & yet carried on with the marriage preparations, so OP wld still not be surprised if she goes back to her nagging ways..it wld have different if the OP said she started nagging as they started preparing for their TM...

Anyways, OP maybe she is reading or read a book that teaches or taught her how to be a good wife/partner..or she watched something or someone preached to her...or...

dear, just believe she is changed, but then still pray hard & ask God to take control & reveal what ought to be revealed...or by Himself prevent the marriage from taking place(He has His ways,so don't worry about how He will do that)..a broken engagement, like it's said is better than a broken marriage.

All the best dear
Autos / I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
greetings, please last year I made a post asking if I could get a car of 300k for my parents from here, well, I didn't succeed..wanted badly as a present for their wedding anniversary,..someone advised that I save up to 500k , well, I have managed to save up to 600k & I still badly want to get a car for them...so plz if u are in Abuja & you want to sell your car for whatever reason or u know someone who wants to sell a good car preferably Toyota product,at that price, please let me know.. thank you
Romance / Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by 1dafullymade(f): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is a movie set please
Romance / Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nma27:
I replied ur msg. Pls check

thank dear for the fluffy & delicious cake. may God replenish where that came from.
Romance / Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
I replied ur msg. Pls check
Alright dear, seen...& I just replied,plz check.. thank you
Romance / Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
Oh OK... Cool. Just pm me and I'll fix ya up.

my dear, I have tried to reach you o, don't know if you got my message?..
Celebrities / Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin’s 31st Birthday Party by 1dafullymade(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lilimax:
True! They've reconciled ; thanks to my Pastor for playing a key role in the reconciliation. He was the one that wedded them and will not allow the marriage to pack up just like that. Glad they gave each other a second chance. Taking their marriage off the social media is the way to go... Happy birthday Franklin. smiley

oh dear, this just gladdened my heart.. God be praised!
Celebrities / Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin’s 31st Birthday Party by 1dafullymade(f): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
some comments here are really sickening.. why all the name calling and judging? I guess some of u here live with ubi & Lilian? ndi ono na ndo afu anwu, ono na uno mara ife zulu na afia...

well, I guess I shldn't blame u guys much, they brought their relationship to the social media in the first place..

Happy birthday to u, ubi

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by 1dafullymade(f): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Once upon a time a boyfriend tried licking my blood, but I stopped him before he could..I want to believe it was reflex, yes, anyone who is use to licking his or her own blood when cut could make sure mistake,.. I acted on impulse because I wasn't(still not) use to licking my own blood, so i found what he was about to do disgusting and stopped him..
Romance / Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 1:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Nma27:
Oh OK... Cool. Just pm me and I'll fix ya up.

alright dear, Will do..once again thank you
Romance / Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nma27:
I could give you d chocolate cake if you are in Abuja.

Oh my world!..yes I am in Abuja dearie..
now this is gonna be my best Valentine so far.. thank u sweet
Romance / Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Is it the guy that ll buy the car for ur parents undecided

May be u can help me buy it?.. thanks in advance.. great guy
Romance / Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by 1dafullymade(f): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
All I want for Valentine:-
(1)-A very good car for my parents & (2)-chocolate/cake for myself
that simple..
Food / Re: Share Your Funny Cooking Mistakes Here.... by 1dafullymade(f): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2017
shilz:
u should try baking fat,its very nice too
alright, will try it some day. thanks
Celebrities / Re: Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) by 1dafullymade(f): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
people asking 'only two pictures with her dad' it is very possible.. I for one don't have a single picture with either of my parents..and do I love them?u can't even begin to imagine but I rarely take pictures and it has never crossed my mind to take pictures with them..

hmmm,guess I wld do the next time I see them
Celebrities / Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by 1dafullymade(f): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
oh dear Lord, some of the comments here really broke my heart..Father have mercy!.. have we lost it completely?.. I have never met Tontoh and I'm pretty sure most people who judged and condemned her here have never met her either & no doubt did so based on hear say..& so shocking that these people also concluded that this 'supposed side chick' is a better person.. how we believe every and anything we read on line still baffle me, so we don't think/reason for ourselves no more?..read it on line,then it's definitely true,right? oluwa!
Celebrities / Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by 1dafullymade(f): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
and some people actually believed this... smh
Autos / Re: I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
calculusx:
@ OP: When is their anniversary?
Dec.18 dear
Autos / Re: I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Coolcash1:

Based on your budget I want to believe it's registered...Pls correct me if am wrong. So I will advise you get a reliable mechanic to check it before making payment. Also ensure the car papers are valid and ownership not in doubt.

You will succeed!

once again thank you, I wil do all you stated, ... but u didn't exactly answer my main question, do you consider the car a good enough car?,_do you think it's presentable ?
Autos / Re: I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Coolcash1:
My dear I can relate to your heart felt story...Giving back to our parents especially when they used everything they had, passed through difficulties and made a lot of sacrifices just to make us who we are today comes with an unending joy and fulfillment....I remembered when I denied myself comfort and pleasure just to ensure my parents were comfortable cry....by gifting them a car and ensuring they never lack anything....That day it was a rain of prayer and blessings that money can't buy. In fact, if they go to meet the Lord today I will be the most fulfilled and happiest person on earth because within my strength I have tried my best for them.

Please OP work towards meeting this high target and I know u will succeed!

thank you dear, I pray I do.. BTW, someone just showed me 2002 space runner, do you guys consider it a good enough car? thank you
Autos / Re: I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
biosoftinc:
I have a honda bullet, auto transmission, buy and drive for 250 negotiable
I can get it to abuja if we are in agreement, u may link me with your acquaintance in Lagos.

Call 07062989680
Call me to send u pictures on whatsapp

OK, thank you
Autos / Re: I Need A Car For My Parents by 1dafullymade(f): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
lourash:

May God bless u for this thinking.
bless you as well, thank you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.