Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (31338 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Juliearth(f): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=crystalclear93 post=55791504]Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house

LOL! Thats wicked,girl.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by DozieInc(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Since you already decided to marry her, then you have nothing to fear.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Charis15(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
I understand your fear. I am a woman and I nag. Some times I advice myself not to stress my spouse and just be tolerant. But if am deeply hurt and am planning my revenge in a big way, I keep mute to every thing he does. Hope you understand

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tell her you want to postpone the wedding for another year... some folks behave when they know they have almost gotten the job, once employed you begin to wonder how you employed such a mumu. Come back and open a new thread and tell us what happened after you've told her your postponing it.. . grin grin grin..
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Women always have something up their sleeves... u can ask adam if u can. He gave us the first lesson. Trust no woman, learn to use them, command them and subdue them... if they don't fall in line Bleep and dump them for the next nigha.
manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by femi4: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
You ll see her real sef after November

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by sulakishop(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
She put the chainsaw in her brain in silent mode manually, it will likely automatically re-energized as from November... Watch her closely bro
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by princetom1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:
We've actually dated for like 4years now and our traditional wedding is coming by November, she is the nicest girl and the love of my life, but her only shortcoming is that she nags alot.

But recently since we started planning for our TM i noticed she has suddenly changed to this warm and charming lady, unlike before where she quarrels about everything.

Last week Sunday i promise i was going to visit but Man United was playing against Chelsea so i decided to stay back and watch the match and did not turn up until monday evening, while i was thinking she was going to bring hell down on me she just smile and said 'i know you love football and i heard your team Man Utd won, congratulations dear'. I did not believe what my ears were hearing.

And today i did not call her all through, was very busy at work, she just called me now and said 'dear what happened today no call and no chat, i have really miss you'.

My people am so scared because am use to her nagging me it makes me able to predict her, but this new charming attitude is beyond me i dont understand her anymore.

I have ask her which movie or book she has been reading all she does is smile and tell me she loves me. she has become so romantic.
Am scared like hell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Very simple, Don't call for 2 to 3 days and don't pick her call. After that, call her over that there is something very important u wanna tell her. Act really and tell her u no dey do again and watch her reaction. Please, keep any dangerous p jet out of sight o. If possible, lock ur kitchen, o. I guess u don't need me to interpret whatever her reaction will mean. I hope u come back to tell the story in one piece sha grin
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by oodua1stson: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Damfostopper(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
crystalclear93:
Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed
what's this one saying sef

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by tylesh(f): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't think she's planning anything bad for you. She probably has decided to change so she can have a long lasting relationship. Or maybe there's someone she listens to who has talked some sense into her. Do not fear!
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by baby124: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Enjoy your relationship and upcoming marriage. Stop over thinking before you destroy it.

1 Like

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Destined2win:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros this your post is so funny.

But really I don't blame you because a barking lady can form toothless just to have that ring.

This is what you will do. Do something deliberately that you know will piss her off and watch her reactions.

If she no nag and show her true character, she is obviously hiding

Please don't listen to this man.

DON'T PUSH A WOMAN TO ANGER

its like pouring petrol on a burning wood.

It shall definitely consume U.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Pro2makx(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.
my candidature advice, don't prefer a nagging lady run for her. you might not understand now, but marrying her as u may later find out may be your worst mistake ever. what you are patronising is high BP to be factual. she has not started nagging, u need to seal the relationship more. that a lady does not cheat is not enough reason to take her to the alter, there are equality very important little things both sexes leave out.
my brother the fact that she could start acting this all nice means she is a pretender. it means she knows who u would have wanted her to be then she is trying to take that form cos u want to marry her. it means she knew all along nagging was wrong, yet she didn't make any deliberate attempt to change it, therefore she is assuming who she should be to get married. it means if marriage was not involved, she will still be the nagging chick till now.
understand she has been suppressing a whole lot of temper, and it's only a matter of time she is able to unleash them all. I am not advising u leave her, but ask your self as a responsible man 'what have I done to make her who she should/I want her to be? u probably are just tolerating her and not letting her know where she is getting it wrong. if she truely loves u and know it hurts u, wedding or no wedding, she will not have problems dropping any irritating habit.
For me as a man, I cant survive a nagging lady, there is a way it affects my brain, I literarily feel my brain wanting to explode at times. I am sure a nagging lady/wife is my easiest invitation to high BP community. So for me, if I know it's already enshrined in your blood, I RUN!!!
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

well i really trust her, just that it easier for me to manipulate when she nags; i prefer the nagging ladies cos dy are easier to deal with than the quiet ones.

Young man.

U have given Her joy. Her goodness & sweetness is Her own way of giving U joy.

stop reading something else to it.
Be happy with the Joyful home she is giving U.

She will continue this sweetness till U stop making Her happy. After which, She will return to Her nagging state.

Sincerely, the ball is in Ur court.
Continue making Her happy, & be prepared to have an amazing life.

Stop making Her happy,
Then She will react in the best way she displays unhappiness. Which in this case is nagging.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by NaeChris: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
If i say me sef no dey fear i dey lie.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by lazygal: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Destined2win:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros this your post is so funny.

But really I don't blame you because a barking lady can form toothless just to have that ring.

This is what you will do. Do something deliberately that you know will piss her off and watch her reactions.

If she no nag and show her true character, she is obviously hiding

H is even lucky she is showing her true nature some have expertised in the ability to pretend till umarty them that us when u go know
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by arnold123: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

maybe she realised your value in her life, nowdays women find it hard to settle down, they only crave for material things and money, they think "runs" is swag but what they don't know is that they are foolish big time cos their value depreciates. Good luck bro just be happy and enjoy but be cautious, only God knows best
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Elle277(f): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lolz,but seriously people do change maybe after they must have heard one true life story or might have read a book, its all normal,after all she knows you will still marry her one day,nagging or not.. lolz
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by distilledwalex(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
crystalclear93:
Op don't take this the wrong way but who wears the trousers in your house lipsrsealed
Indommie generation with their half developed brain... Cos someone got u a smart phone.. Buy data and even feed you ontop.. Which i respect cos its their duty as a parent doesnt mean youll just come up here to try and insult people.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by distilledwalex(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
she nags u complained, now she's calm u still dey complain *rolls eyes* what do guys want exactly....... Later they'll say women are confused..... Smh.

Ikp120 which do u prefer?
Best response ever.. Na we dey confuse this women ah sweh... But truth be told. .. If na me.. I go fear too... If my wife they quiet more dan normal.. Sis i dey try do everything to engage her ooo.. Fear women right!! But quiet me.. Run for your life
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by kkfada(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
I dnt think she is cooking up anything....mind you we grow everyday so she just realise a new being in her....nagging can be childish and she see herself to hve over grown it.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by distilledwalex(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wetin pain me pass for your post be this Man U and Chelsea match wey u carry put.. I still dey try forget the beating now here again.. Abeg u be Man U fan go ask the special one for Advice oh ehn
BTW u sure say ur woman no dey Nairaland grin
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by distilledwalex(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Charis15:
I understand your fear. I am a woman and I nag. Some times I advice myself not to stress my spouse and just be tolerant. But if am deeply hurt and am planning my revenge in a big way, I keep mute to every thing he does. Hope you understand
JESU!!! This one go fear op gan ooo
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by darbeelicous(f): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin grin grin
distilledwalex:

Best response ever.. Na we dey confuse this women ah sweh... But truth be told. .. If na me.. I go fear too... If my wife they quiet more dan normal.. Sis i dey try do everything to engage her ooo.. Fear women right!! But quiet me.. Run for your life
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Sydneyege10(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
See as i dey look your mumu story...

Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by naijajobx: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
are you God
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by roeb1987(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Happy more nagging attitude and behavior in advance! na comment I comment ooo!!
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by Etetejake(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
she nags u complained, now she's calm u still dey complain *rolls eyes* what do guys want exactly....... Later they'll say women are confused..... Smh.

Ikp120 which do u prefer?

It is clear here she is calm bkx she no wan spoil her show. What's wrong with being yourself and not pretend? Why change from being who I knew you with to someone totally strange and suspicious? If na me, I no go marry again.
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by MrSavage: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

guy u sabi usain bolt abeg run pass am... na trap o
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by MrCork: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
manny4u:

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! by 1dafullymade(f): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
all these people saying her real character will show after the wedding, what are u people going on about? has she not shown her 'real character' already? did u people not read where the OP said she use to nag?,but changed when they started preparing for their TM?..the OP already saw her 'real character' & yet carried on with the marriage preparations, so OP wld still not be surprised if she goes back to her nagging ways..it wld have different if the OP said she started nagging as they started preparing for their TM...

Anyways, OP maybe she is reading or read a book that teaches or taught her how to be a good wife/partner..or she watched something or someone preached to her...or...

dear, just believe she is changed, but then still pray hard & ask God to take control & reveal what ought to be revealed...or by Himself prevent the marriage from taking place(He has His ways,so don't worry about how He will do that)..a broken engagement, like it's said is better than a broken marriage.

All the best dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.