Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Boyfriend Licked My Blood - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood (41097 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by sunshineV(f): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
See where BF belong... That G na mini vamp grin

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Frydae: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
first find out if he's from ngwa in abia state.......if he is, then, it will be like saying a cook tasted the soup he put on the fire because he loves it...lol...
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Charly68: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
SUPERPACK:
maybe he is a hybrid vampire?
A very big one I tell you. Weird and crazy ideas ..very sickening but reality
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
hmmmm, i can't o, wat if the blood is contaminated?
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Damsman10(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
I n my Opinion I believe it is pervasive, he is a perv.. some perverts smell n lick armpits, odas do many oda unnatural stuffs...

bottom line : OP b careful, observe him more
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by mikejegede(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
that's not love.that's stupidity of the highest other..
blood dey my own body,i never leak am..whats your blood flavour.e fit be say e smell strawberry nain make am leak am..
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by kachiz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:
Can You Lick Your Lover's Blood?

wink A month ago I had a cut on my foot and without thinking my boyfriend licked my blood. I was so surprise, I don't expect him to do that. I was like "is it because he loves me or what". It is so abstract to me. Can you lick your lover'so blood?

Does your boyfriend go out with you during daylight hours?
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by vislabraye(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

wink A month ago I had a cut on my foot and without thinking my boyfriend licked my blood. I was so surprise, I don't expect him to do that. I was like "is it because he loves me or what". It is so abstract to me. Can you lick your lover'so blood?

Is he a vampire
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Pain(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
I even thot it was your menstrual blood
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by alaskido(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
HenryDion:
Love can indeed make the most meek lamb wild. Maybe he's a vampire..you never can tell. grin Tell him to go check his HIV status ooh..

Are you saying the girl has HIV?
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by alaskido(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
There is no difference from sucking her pu**y. shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
alaskido:

Are you saying the girl has HIV?
You never can tell cause HIV victims don't go about with a specific tattoo.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ewooooooooooo finally the guy got you,he sucked your blood and tooked it to their kingdom. I pity you o cry cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by NaijaElba(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
I rushed here to see if it was your pussy blood he licked...but i was disappointed!
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by dyangprof(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
sophiawisdom:

chaiii, be rest assure dat ya guy has definitely initiated convenant.

beliv me.

frankly its very bad, and i wil neva do dat.

because no one knows tomao
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by 1dafullymade(f): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Once upon a time a boyfriend tried licking my blood, but I stopped him before he could..I want to believe it was reflex, yes, anyone who is use to licking his or her own blood when cut could make sure mistake,.. I acted on impulse because I wasn't(still not) use to licking my own blood, so i found what he was about to do disgusting and stopped him..
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by SUPERPACK: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
snowblaq:
....Hiv cannot be transmitted by ingesting an infected persons blood...
yes it can if there is fresh sores in the persons mouth.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by FreeSpirited: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

They're probably having unprotected sex. This is the least of their problems.

How did you come about that last line.
Make inference from the story, you will knw he's always seeking for approval from his galfried...characteristic of a weak man in a relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Hamature(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2017
If you guys have been having unprotected sex, then sucking your blood ain't shit. Whatever you contract through sucking of blood can also be gotten through sex. Hope you're clean though.
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by MarieSucre(f): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Make inference from the story, you will knw he's always seeking for approval from his galfried...characteristic of a weak man in a relationship

She was the one who posted the story. Not her boyfriend. No where in the story did she write that he asked for permission or talked. All he did was lick her bllod. The story is not even up to 7 lines. How on earth did you make such inference?

Or is it that any man that does anything out of f**k and give money to his girlfriend is a weak man??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by snowblaq(f): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2017
SUPERPACK:
yes it can if there is fresh sores in the persons mouth.
.....go back to the story.....and correct urself
Re: My Boyfriend Licked My Blood by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
sophiawisdom:

I wish to know him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / I Am A Feminist!! / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.