Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,230 members, 7,853,194 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

1Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Ebisco's Profile / 1Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Celebrities / Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) by 1Ebisco: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood stay mercy Johnson has tried to keep her marriage together even when the public said her marriage had crash but the family is still growing stronger daily.

The former special adviser to Kogi state governor’s marriage is tending to bond stronger and as we celebrate this they is a name that is keeping the marriage in good shape.

Benedict Okojie is Mercy Johnson’s number one fan, and she happens to be her brother in-law.

If you can maintain a good n healthy relationship with your in-laws then you are bond to enjoy a better and lasting home.

Benedict and Mercy Johnson very much love themselves and this is evident in the conversation between them.

When you surely have a brother in-law who is your fan and lover, surely your marriage is on the right track.

Could this be the secret to Mercy Johnson’s happy and strong marriage?

Benedict Okojie, brother in-law

Benedict Okojie, brother in-law

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/meet-fan-who-kept-mercy-johnsons.html

1 Like

Celebrities / Amnesty International Adopted ‘barren Land’ Says Omotola Jalade by 1Ebisco: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
One of Nigeria’s hottest actresses Omotola Jalade Ekeinde who is also a singer has revealed her best genre of music.

Omosexy as fondly called by fans has disclosed that her first music album was not 100% what she would have loved to do as she is a soft pop kind of person.

According to her at the time she did release her first album she wanted to do rock music but her handlers discourage her, saying at that time Nigerian music was not widely acceptable by Nigerians.

She said,

“My first album was not 100% a true representation of me, because I wanted to do rock. When it comes to music, I am more of a soft rock person,” said the actress who recently turned 40. I wasn’t allowed to do that. Shout out to Obi Asika, he was my mentor for my first album. The late OJB was my producer. They thought ‘you can’t come out and do rock’. We are talking about 2005 when people were just starting to like Nigerian music. My second album is more of me, the way I think and the kind of issues I like to talk about. Like ‘Barren land’ which was adopted by Amnesty International. When I write music, it’s mostly my activism side speaking.”

Omotola just turned 40 years this February, she had a grand birthday party and it was reported that she made more than 15 million naira.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/amnesty-international-adopted-barren.html

Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Artiste Dies While Performing On Stage by 1Ebisco: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2018
A Popular Anambra-based musician, Chinedu Iwozor who is the leader of the 7star International Band, is dead after collapsing while performing on stage on Friday in his hometown, Anambra State.

The protruding Igbo singer was also a member of the Iheoma Adighi Agwu Agwu musical group until his demise. He was well known in the east and south of Nigeria for his numerous hit songs like ‘Destiny can be delayed, but can’t be denied’, ‘Iheoma adighi agwu agwu’ among others.

Shabach Nelson Lukebaz Igboke who happens to be a member of his band shared the shocking news with pictures saying “Music Industry has lost another superlative legend again”.

He is said to have suffered a cardiac arrest while on stage which led to his unfortunate death.

May his soul rest in peace

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/popular-nigerian-artiste-dies-while.html

Celebrities / Stella Monye Cries Out For $ 120,000 Son’s Urethra Surgery by 1Ebisco: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Veteran singer , Stella Monye , is not a happy woman. She hasn ’ t been in the best of moods for over a decade due to the ill health of her son , Ibrahim .

He currently needs over $ 100, 000 to carry out corrective surgery to his damaged urethra which has led to other complications including kidney disease .

Ibrahim had an accident which pierced his scrotum.

Speaking about the weight of the burden on her life, she said , “ That ugly incident has had a huge impact on my career.

This has been on for over a decade and most of the times , I have been in one hospital or the other , while also carrying out research on where he can get good care anywhere in the world.

The bill , right now, has become enormous and I am praying seriously.

Even after this call with you , I am going for a vigil and I will be there for a week to pray for help to raise the funds .

“ The matter is complicated and they need to do a comprehensive surgery for him to get his life back . The estimate for his treatment has gone up to $ 120 , 000 .

The bill I was given three years ago has increased exponentially .

I have gotten estimates from three different hospitals in US , Russia , Germany , and the cheapest is $ 100 , 000 .

“ The father of the boy died many years ago , even before the accident happened ; so , I am the only one that has been bearing the burden .

It’ s always difficult to fall back on relatives because they also have their own issues too. The only person you can rely on is Jesus Christ . ”

Blaming the health care sector in the country for compounding her son ’ s case , she said , “ For a long time , I avoided saying that the mess started from Nigeria .

It was a technical surgery and if I was around when the accident happened , things wouldn ’ t have gotten this bad because I would have taken some steps from the beginning . ”

On whether the government had ever offered her help in any form , Monye said , “ Even though I was on a national assignment when the incident happened , the government has not even said a word and that is surprising because I have been on many assignments for the country.

Some of them may say what will be will be ! If I was at home on that day , my son wouldn ’ t have stepped out of the house .

Apart from the fact that there has been some publicity in recent times , which I ’ m sure some government officials are aware of, I have reached out to different government authorities but I have never gotten any response .

I just want to appeal for assistance; I cannot force anybody to help me. Right now, my career and so much that I have inside me have been put on hold .

I want to appeal to the authorities to help give my son his life back .

We have lived but he still has a lot of years ahead of him ; it is not just because he is my son .

If he was a stranger , I would do the same thing I am doing now .

Despite my problems, I still try to help people in my own little way and I know that because of that , God will not turn His back on me . ”

Explaining how she has been able to draw strength over the years , the singer said , “ It has been trial and error all the way though I have also always believed that somehow , we would get results someday; it would only cost money.

This is the first time I would be coming out boldly to the public to solicit for funds .

I tried to raise the money by working but what I got could only sustain our basic needs . ”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/stella-monye-cries-out-for-120000-sons.html

Celebrities / Jim Iyke's Relationship With Rita Dominic by 1Ebisco: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Nollywood bad boy actor, Jim Iyke and screen goddess, Rita Dominic have over the years been linked together on several occasions and the reason is not farfetched as the duo often played roles of lovers in movies back in the early 2000s.

However, Jim Iyke has opened up on his relationship with Rita in an interview with Broadway TV. When asked why he didn’t get married to the actress, he said: “Rita and I met when I was just beginning to embrace fame, and the comforts that came with it.

The laurels, the distraction, even the destruction. And Rita is not the kind of woman that hangs around a lot. We were very deep with each other. We still are great-friends though we don’t speak constantly. As a matter of fact, it may surprise you that we haven’t spoken to each other in over two years. But when we meet, we are cordial, and respectful.

There is that deep rooted thing of a man or woman you shared something with”. I don’t think Rita at that time was looking at longevity, truthfully. Don’t forget, I was the kid with the crazy afro, ready to start a fight anywhere. My life was about having a good time and as many conquests as possible. So, who wants that kind of guy?”

The ‘last flight to Abuja’ role interpreter further revealed that he has no intention of settling down with the award-winning actress, the reason being that they both work in the same industry and he wants a different experience in marriage.

He also gave reasons for his last failed relationship. “I don’t think so, we come from the same circle, she knows too much of what I know and I think I know too much of what she knows. You need that opposite attraction to survive the kind of life I live now. I want to come in and hear about your day, I don’t want to repeat what I have done with you. I need to learn new things from you, I need you to teach me new tricks, and I need to, at least, pretend to be interested in what you are talking about in the evening. A dead giveaway is the fact that I do know what you are talking about, I can fathom and predict it and I can end it, I don’t want that kind of life. I want someone that is entirely different from my world, someone that can bring me to order. The amazing relationship I had before now didn’t work for special reasons and it is obviously because of that. I don’t want a drama queen, I just need a woman that will come to me with something different all the time, I don’t want a predictable life,” he quipped.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/jim-iykes-relationship-with-rita-dominic.html

Politics / Nigerians Dying Of Poverty, Suffering – Fayose by 1Ebisco: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Chief Ayodele Fayose, has expressed concern over the suffering and hardship facing the Nigerian masses and called for well meaning leaders to salvage their precarious condition.

He also lamented that the corporate existence of Nigeria was being threatened by selective administration of justice, marginalisation, and vendetta against perceived political opponents of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

This is just as he decried the level of poverty in the country, adding that many Nigerians are dying in silence with nobody standing up for them.

Fayose, therefore, called on people of good conscience not to allow their voices to be silenced because of possible political antagonism or persecution.

He spoke in Lagos on Friday night while being conferred with the award of Man of the Year by the Silverbird Group. In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, the governor was quoted as saying that the major step to take to solve the problem was in going back to the basics and restructuring the country.

Fayose, who fielded questions from newsmen after the event, said he would not allow anybody to drown his voice or silence him no matter what it would cost. “A lot of people we know to be vocal have lost their voices. Some have taken cover under the beds of their wives. We are in a perilous time and I appreciate those who are still standing for the people at this time. For me, I will remain a man. Some people have kept quiet because they fear that they may be persecuted,” he said.

“But should we all keep quiet when people are oppressed and suppressed and blatantly marginalised? Look at the level of poverty in the country, it is sickening. The standard of living has gone down. And how do we explain a situation where some people are treated as slaves and others as princes. This country belongs to all of us. It is in serious need now and we must salvage the situation,” he added.

On the call for restructuring, Fayose said he aligned with the call made many years ago by the late Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu that the country must be restructured. He noted that the issues that led to the civil war were yet to be resolved many decades after.

“I was moved by what the late Chief Ojukwu said many years ago and never knew his wife would be the one to present this award to me. We should go back to the basics or we are going nowhere. We are one and the same and no section must be marginalized,” Fayose posited.

While charging leaders to make laws for the good of the people, adding that the law prohibiting open grazing in Ekiti State had come to stay. He said anybody who crosses the line would be dealt with.

While presenting the award to Fayose, former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, Mrs Bianca Ojukwu, described Fayose as an irrepressible governor of the people.

Also speaking, the Chairman of the Silverbird Group, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, said all the award winners were men and women who deserved to be so recognised.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/nigerians-dying-of-poverty-suffering.html

Celebrities / Desmond Elliot's Mother Clocks 70 by 1Ebisco: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
While it is okay to celebrate celebrities, it is also important we recognize the people behind their success... Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot, has celebrated the woman behind his rise to stardom - his mother.

Popular Nollywood actor and the lawmaker representing Surulere constituency at the Lagos State House of Assembly, Desmond Elliot, has taken to his Instagram page to celebrate his mother on her 70th birthday.

The veteran screen star and movie director, who had every cause to celebrate as his beautiful mother who recently clocked 70 years on earth, posted her beautiful photo and penned a lovely message.

Sharing a photo of his lovely mum on his Instagram page, he wrote: "Happy 70th birthday to the sweetest, loveliest, greatest momma in the world . I love you mum .

"Thanks for loving me and being the best “ma Shola “ ever . God keep you strong and healthy for us . Amen . Please join me in wishing her well jare, she too much biko , kuma she kworet fa . Heheh"

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/desmond-elliots-mother-clocks-70.html

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Amnesty International Accuse Nigerian Military Of Killing 12 IPOB Members by 1Ebisco: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Amnesty International (AI), has accused the Nigerian Military of killing at least 12 members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), in Umuahia Abia State.

Amnesty International made the statement on Thursday on its 2017/2018 Human Rights report.

According to the Amnesty report, it outlined that at least 12 members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), were killed by soldiers in Umuahia in Abia state on September 14 2017.

Recall Orsu24news reported on September 2017, that Soldiers of Operation Python Dance II, on Thursday 14th September, invaded the House of the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, at Afara-ukwu, Umuahia, which led to the death of many IPOB members and missing of the IPOB Leader till date.

The global rights organisation also accused the Nigerian military of arbitrarily arresting and detaining thousands of young men, women and children.

It also said there was outrage over activities of SARS, and after huge pressure police agreed to reform the squad.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/amnesty-international-accuse-nigerian.html

Politics / Boko Haram Attacked Yobe School Because Military Has Chased Them Out Of Sambisa by 1Ebisco: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, on Thursday said the Boko Haram terrorists was targeting soft targets because the military had chased it out of Sambisa forest.

He added that the terrorists were desperate and out to embarrass the Buhari government.

Mohammed said this while addressing reporters at Government Girls Science and Technical College, Dapchi in Yobe.

On the issue of the missing students, the minister said it is still too early to determine their whereabouts.

“We are still monitoring the situation and what I want people to understand is that since two days ago some of the students who fled to neighbouring towns and communities had returned and more have been returning.

“When we arrived here we have been briefed by the governor and the GOC about the situation of the students.

“We know there are few students who are yet accounted for, but we don’t want to manufacture stories on this issue. But give us few days, we will be able to tell you exactly the real situation of things.

“But you can see response of the military, the response of the state government is quite commendable. Since four days now we have been following the efforts being made to arrest the situation.

“But we must understand that these are they dying days of the Boko Haram and what they intend to do is to embarrass the government because they have been degraded, they have been pushed out of Sambisa forest.

“They have been starved out of oxygen and the oxygen they feed on is publicity so that they can grab the world’s attention. But I can assure you that with the determination of our gallant military, the days of Boko Haram are numbered.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/boko-haram-attacked-yobe-school-because.html

Celebrities / Married And Elderly Man Fight Over Beverly Osu by 1Ebisco: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nigerian model Beverly Osu has revealed on how a married and elderly man is so into her that he even profess love to her. The 26 year old model shared the story on her IG telling her fans of how the man and wife were into arguments because of her and the woman had to block her on the husbands account.

“So I met an elderly man in the bank yesterday, he was so excited to see me, meeting me for the first time. He kept complementing my smile, my politeness, my eyes etc. but I can only say thank you so much sir.

Then he said, I love you so much, my wife and I have had arguments and fights over you, and she even took my phone to block you on my instagram and twitter. But I let it go for peace to reign in my home. I said women know best say, but he replied not to worry I’m still following you, my son opened a new account for me,” she wrote.

She is also known to be very controversial, her stay in the big brother Africa was nothing to write home of as she displayed so many adults stuffs.

People say she is a young lady with a really rough past. She once said that she had to sleep with wealthy men to get some money for her family and for herself. She was dating Nigerian singer 2shot who was married.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/married-and-elderly-man-fight-over.html

Politics / We Inherited Corruption, Bad Governance – Lai Mohammed by 1Ebisco: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, restated yesterday that the current administration inherited decades of bad governance and unbridled corruption.

According to him, the Buhari administration came on board in 2015 to contend with lack of probity, a culture of impunity and a near state of anarchy.

These, the minister noted, are the ills the current administration inherited, which it has set out to tackle.

Mohammed, however, challenged the media to contextualise their reporting so that those who destroyed Nigeria will not be made to look like the country’s new saviours.

The minister who spoke when the chief executive officer of TVC Communications, Mr. Andrew Hanlon, led a team of top officials of the company on a courtesy visit to his office in Abuja yesterday said the current administration is on a rescue mission.

He said, ‘’The way a section of the media is reporting the challenges facing the country today does not reflect that understanding.

They are making a corrective administration to look like the culprit, to give the impression that the rain started eating us in Nigeria only from 29 May 2015, to play down the challenges that this administration has faced and which it is successfully tackling.

‘’For example, we did not get to where we are today in just three years. It has taken successive decades of bad governance, unbridled corruption, lack of probity, a culture of impunity and a near state of anarchy. These are the ills this administration inherited and which it has set out to tackle. And this is what the media must reflect in their reporting”.

Mohammed said but for the prudence, probity and the anti-corruption stance of the Buhari administration, the situation could have been worse.

His words: ‘’Instead of recession, we could have had a total collapse of the economy. The power grid could have collapsed altogether. Corruption could have overwhelmed the society. Boko Haram could have turned Abuja to Bama or Konduga. Food imports could have tripled what it was pre-May 29th 2015 and the Naira might have been worse hit.’’

Accordingly, he challenged the media to do more to educate Nigerians ‘’that it is hard to build but easy to destroy, that the same people who presided over yesterday’s looting of our treasury are today posing as would-be saviours of Nigerians, that this Administration is rebuilding almost from the scratch with 60% less revenue, that the corrupt ones are spending millions of Naira to paint the government of the bad, and that Nigeria is not returning to Egypt’’.

The minister said when the present administration assumed office, the price of oil, the mainstay of Nigeria’s economy, had dropped to around $30 from over $100.

He added: “Foreign reserves stood at a low of $24 billion, the federal government was borrowing to pay salary, some 27 states were owing arrears of salary, contractors were being owed over several years, infrastructure was in poor state, power generation was 2,690 megawatts, billions were being paid as ‘fuel subsidies’ to fat cats, corruption had emptied the treasury while 20 of the 27 local councils in Borno were under Boko Haram control.

‘’Today, the trend is being reversed and the results are showing: Foreign Reserves is now $42.8b, inflation has fallen for 12 consecutive months to 15.13%, 108 billion Naira has been saved from the removal of maintenance fees payable to banks pre-TSA, the nation is saving 24.7 billion Naira monthly with the full TSA implementation, the elimination of ghost workers has saved the nation N120 billion, capital inflow reached $1.8 billion in the second quarter of 2017, almost double the $908 million in the first quarter, while Nigeria’s stock market is one of the best-performing in the world, delivering returns in excess of 40 percent.

‘’Nigeria has also jumped 24 places on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business ranking and earned a place on the List of Top 10 Reformers in the world, the Administration has repeatedly given bailouts for states to pay salary, the Administration’s Agricultural Revolution is a huge success, with agriculture export up year-on-year by 25%, rice import from Thailand dropping 644,000 Metric Tonnes to 22,000MT and rice farmers growing from 5 million to 12.3 million, the Home-Grown School Feeding Programme has created jobs for 61,352 cooks, and it is providing 6.4 million school children in 33,981 schools across 20 states with one meal a day’’.

Mohammed further noted that, while the N-Power programme has employed 200,000 graduates, power generation has reached an all-time high of over 7,000MW, with infrastructural development going on at a massive rate across the country and corruption driven under the table, even as Boko Haram has been massively degraded.

He said a free press is indispensable to democracy, assuring assured that the Administration will not do anything to stifle the press.

Earlier, Mr Hanlon assured the minister of TVC Communication’s commitment to the country’s audio-visual landscape, while announcing that a new radio station will open in Abuja in April as part of the company’s aggressive investment programme. On the entourage of the TVC Communications CEO were Mr Ronan Redmond, TVC’s Director of Commercial; Mr Babatunde Kolade Otitoju, Head of News and Mr. Taiwo Amodu, the Abuja Bureau Chief.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/we-inherited-corruption-bad-governance.html

Politics / Buhari Will Run For President In 2019, 2023 Igbo Presidency Will Unite Nigeria by 1Ebisco: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Orji Uzor Kalu, former governor of Abia State and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has expressed optimism that President Muhammadu Buhari would run in 2019 despite concerns in some quarters over his health.

Kalu insisted on Monday that the president would present himself for re-election if his health permitted him.

Kalu also craved support for Igbo presidency in 2023, saying the emergence of an Igbo president would bring prosperity and unity to the country.

Kalu commended President Buhari for appointing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to head the reconciliation committee to address all the lingering issues among party members.

He spoke at the Murtala Muhammed Airport Two (MMA2), Lagos, during an interview with airport correspondents.

According to Kalu, Buhari was prepared to run for a second term in office.

He stressed that the president had performed well in almost three years in office and deserved a second term.

He pointed to the ongoing construction of a second Niger Bridge by the present administration as a proof of the president’s performance in the South-East, and noted sadly that the Igbo had been cheated in several ways by Nigerian governments since 1960.

He also called for national cohesion by all stakeholders, rather than tribal and religion cohesions.

He stated that once every Nigerian perceived himself as a nationalist, many of the crises in the country would be resolved.

“All I know is that Buhari is prepared to run unless he is not feeling well, but Buhari will run.

“He is an honest man. I am sure you know Buhari very well. He is not a man that pretends; he is not a man that shows the other side of his behaviour.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/buhari-will-run-for-president-in-2019.html

Celebrities / Maheeda Reveals Why She's Not Educated by 1Ebisco: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerian singer, adult model Caroline Sam popularly Maheeda has who is widely known for her photos has reveals that she is not educated.

The singer who is now a citizen of Netherland said that growing up wasn’t easy for her as she had gone through a lot during her childhood.

When asked on the level of education she attained she said that she never attended a secondary school because the funds were not there.

She said she was abandoned by her parents at a very tender age, as she never knew who her parents were. She was only taken care of by some good individual.

“The only school I attended was Ota Akara Primary School, Kano, for my elementary education. There was no money for me to further my education. However, I continued to educate myself beyond school and the streets also helped me. As a child, my ambition was to marry a Caucasian,” She said.

According to her, she began singing while in primary school. At age 23, she chose music as a profession despite facing challenges with funding while promoting her musical career. According to her, the name Maheeda means blessing and treasure, hence her decision to choose it as stage name. She classifies her music as "cocktail" because just like wine, it is intended to encompass all aspect of human life.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/maheeda-reveals-why-shes-not-educated.html

Celebrities / Nigerian Producer, Samklef Escapes Death by 1Ebisco: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerian singer and producer Samklef who is originally called Samuel Oguachuba, has thanked God about his life.

Samklef disclosed this on his twitter handle although he did not reveal who tried taking his life.

On his post he revealed that he was almost poisoned yesterday but thanks to God he overcame it.

In his words; “God is great he saved me from food poisoning yesterday”

Samklef is signed to KonLive record label.

He hails from Imo state but he was born and bred in Lagos state.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/nigerian-producer-samklef-escapes-death.html

Celebrities / Kiss Daniel's Mystery Lady Is Causing Some Ripples Online by 1Ebisco: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, has been spotted loved up with a mystery lady on social media, leaving fans wondering who she is to him.

This is the photo of Nigerian pop star, Kiss Daniel that is causing quite some ripples online.

Kiss Daniel shared the photo (seen above) recently and captioned it ”You’re such a Miracle”.

The young man's choice of words and his position in the photo has left fans wondering if the mystery lady is the love of his life.

The Nigerian singer who shared the photo via his Instagram handle is seen all happy in the photo with the lady whose hand is wrapped round his neck.

Fans have posited that she is probably his new girl or maybe just a video vixen as he also left a caption of his new single ‘4days’ on the photo.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/kiss-daniels-mystery-lady-is-causing.html

Celebrities / Breakup Rumours: Juliet Ibrahim Alleged To Have Dump Iceberg Slim by 1Ebisco: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2018
Breakup Rumors Trails Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg SlimThe smoke in the air as Breakup Rumors Trails Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim

Last year, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim and her boyfriend Iceberg Slim were on Joy FM and Juliet Ibrahim made some ridiculous statement.

According to Juliet Ibrahim, Ghanaians will never forgive Iceberg Slim if he breaks her heart because every Ghanaian wants to see their relationship succeed.

Well, it appears Juliet Ibrahim has rather pull the plug on the Nigerian rapper. Rumor has it that they have gone their separate ways.

Mandynews has been monitoring the activities of both Iceberg Slim and Juliet Ibrahim on social media and it leaves little to be impressed about the supercharged affair that used to exist between the two celebrities

Unlike Juliet Ibrahim who was always flaunting her boyfriend on social media, she has never put up a single photo of herself and her boyfriend ever since we entered 2018. Not even one except pictures for promotional campaigns (I mean, endorsement posts for Oros fragrance; 6 days ago).

Wednesday being a Valentine’s Day, one would have thought Juliet Ibrahim who is so romantic when it comes to showing affection would have shut the rumors by putting up some sort of romantic post for her Iceberg Slim, but Zero romantic words were heard from her.

Even though Iceberg Slim uploaded a photo of Juliet Ibrahim and showered his lover on her, Juliet Ibrahim ignored him and acted like he doesn’t exist.

Hell, she even uploaded a promotional photo on her Instagram page without bothering to check Iceberg Slim out.

Others, especially Nigerians are alleging probably Iceberg Slim paid for publicity from Juliet Ibrahim and the service has ended.

We are digging and will update you on any new development. Stay With Us.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/breakup-rumours-juliet-ibrahim-alleged.html

Politics / Reason Why Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill by 1Ebisco: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
As the Nigerian Peace Corps battles the Nigeria Police to vacate its national secretariat, the legality of the organisation might have run into trouble as the President has not assented to its establishment bill, which was transmitted to him last year.

It was learnt from competent sources that President Muhammadu Buhari, apparently bowing to security advice, has not appended his signature to the NPC Establishment Bill, which was officially sent to him by the Clerk of the National Assembly, Mr. Sani Omolori, in the last week of December 2017.

Findings by Saturday Vanguard indicate that the 30-day window under, which the president should sign a bill duly transmitted to him elapsed on January 31, 2018, leaving the National Assembly with the only option of mobilising two-thirds of its members to veto the president’s rejection of the bill.

By implication, the Presidency has thrown out the NPC bill and the piece of legislation okayed by the two chambers of the NASS can therefore not be cited as a law in Nigeria and the outfit does not have the legal backbone to continue to operate as a legal entity unless the NASS mobilises two thirds of its members to override the president.

A top Presidency official conversant with the matter, confirmed to our correspondent last night that the President could not have assented to the NPC bill because there was no need for such an outfit under the Nigerian security architecture.

The source said, “By implication, the bill has been rejected by Mr. President since he did not sign it into law within the stipulated 30 working days.

“By law, the Nigerian Peace Corps Bill will not fly in Nigeria as the President has not appended his signature to it within the period prescribed by law,” the official explained.

Asked what could be done given the fact that the courts had ruled that the embattled security outfit had the right to operate as a voluntary organisation in Nigeria, the presidency official said that the organisation must first derive its legality from the law of Nigeria before functioning as an entity of the law.

But reacting to the development, the Spokesman for the House of Representatives, Abdulrazaq Namdas, said the members would wait patiently for President Muhammadu Buhari to write the NASS on why he would not append his signature to the bill before deciding on what next step.

Namdas told one of our correspondents that the lawmakers were aware that the president was in the habit of giving reasons whenever he rejects a bill sent to him by the NASS.

“But if we wait up to a certain time and the usual excuses we expect of him does not come then the House may take a further action to override the president.

“If you remember just last week he returned three bills stating the reasons he refused to sign them into law,” Namdas said.

It will be recalled that the NPC has been having a running battle with the Nigeria Police since it came out as a security outfit but not yet licensed by the Federal Government, culminating in the sealing of its national headquarters in Jabi and the arrest and detention of its leaders by the NPF.

The running battle between the NPC and the NPF has also resulted in a lingering legal tussle between the two groups, with the court asking the police to pay the NPC N12.5 million as compensation, an order the police are yet to comply with.

The police have also refused to quit the headquarters of the NPC despite repeated court orders.

While the Senate passed the bill on November 25, 2016, a conference committee of both chambers was inaugurated on December 8, 2016, to harmonise the bill.

The House of Representatives laid and adopted its conference report on January 19, 2017, while the Senate adopted its report on July 25, 2017.

But on February 17, 2017, the police stormed the National Office of the NPC and arrested the head of the organisation, Dickson Akoh, and about 49 other members.

The police accused Mr. Akoh of using the Peace Corps, which was registered as a non-governmental organisation, but operating as a para-military agency, to fleece innocent young job seekers.

Mr. Akoh has however denied all the allegations and has since been granted bail by the court.

Meanwhile, CHAIRMAN, Senate Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Senator Sabi Abdullahi, APC, Niger North has said that the Senate will do what the Constitution specifies in case Mr. President refuses to assent the Peace Corps Bill.

He said that the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria provides for what should be done if a bill passed by the National Assembly, transmuted to the President for assent did not receive the assent of the President.

“For me personally I see it as a very good thing; it is not new to Nigeria but it is happening in many other countries so that was why in the first instance, the National Assembly supported it.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/reason-why-buhari-rejects-nigerian.html

1 Like

Celebrities / If You Notice Any Of These Signs, All He Wants To Do Is Sleep With You And Dump by 1Ebisco: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Sleep with you: There are many ways to know if a guy is just infatuated rather than taking it for love. So let’s get started with the signs, And to my fellow guys, forgive me in advance ooo.

1. He starts being nice when you say you’re visiting: Immediately you hint that you’re visiting, he begins to get nicer than before. He calls you before you sleep and when you awake. He calls you repeatedly before you arrive to ask if you’re fine and if you still understand the directions to his place. He even asks you what he should get you before you arrive and then you start thinking he’s nice. If I hear!

2. He puts special effort in preparing his room: The usual thing a guys does is to clean his room before you arrive. However, if you arrive and notice he made special efforts such as laying his bed by adding colourful spread or by using an exotic room freshner or by serving you special refreshment like wine, he’s preparing for the kill. The special efforts may vary but the point is that it is unusual. As a Nigerian adage says, “chicken wey we wan kill next week n aim we dey feed well.”

3. He changes the arrangement of his furniture: While this looks similar to the first point, it is actually different. The first point is to impress you, but this one is to put you in a position that makes it easy for actions to take place. So don’t be surprised if only the 2 seater sofa is suddenly available. Campus guys would even take out the chairs so you can only sit on the bed.

4. He starts touching: Erm.. this is obviously easy. He would start with the light touches that are harmless to test your receptivity. When he sees that is fine, he takes it one step further. You know the rest.

5. He dims the light: Whether it’s because dim lights is romantic or bad things happen in the dark, I don’t know oo. But when he drops the curtain and switches off the light so you can both watch the TV, my sister, just know the real show is about to begin.

6. He goes in and out: This one is for the inexperienced guys. Since he’s uncomfortable in your presence due to his intentions, he starts forming busy and and move in and out. There’s no busy anywhere! He’s just still thinking for a good strategy to get started.

7. He flirts heavily: A day or two before you show up, he starts keeping you on chat longer than usual. While you both talk into the night, the conversations starts to get a sexual undertone and plenty of innuendoes. He’s getting you ready and planting images in your mind innocently so at the back of your mind, you know something would happen even though you try to fight that thought

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/if-you-notice-any-of-these-signs-all-he.html

Celebrities / Okey Bakassi To Celebrate 25 Years In The Industry by 1Ebisco: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Having put up his contributions for the growth of the entertainment industry especially comedy; versatile entertainer, Okey Bakassi is currently putting finishing touches to the 25th year anniversary celebration/Comedy show as a comedian billed to hold come April 22, 2018.

Okey made this known at a function recently after been introduced by Ali Baba who disclosed that the comedian has spent over 25 years in the comedy business.

“For real, we’ve been doing this for over 25 years,” Okey said to the audience immediately he grabbed the mic, referring to his work as a comedian.
Okey, born Okechukwu Anthony Onyegbule on October 23, 1969 in Imo State is also an award-winning actor.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/okey-bakassi-to-celebrate-25-years-in.html

Celebrities / WOW: Davido Exposed His Best Friend by 1Ebisco: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nigerian popular singer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has showcased his best friend on social media.

Guess who the best friend is? Well it couldn’t be a male it’s a she.

The DMW boss has introduced his new found love Chioma has his best friend.

Davido and Chioma are in the United Kingdom right now for Davido’s 30 Billion Tour and are showing that whether it is work or play, they have each other.

The singer shared a photo of himself and Chioma and wrote “best friend.”

The pair is growing stronger as the day goes by, let’s just watch and see if this will lead to marriage or the usual ‘Baby Mama’ thing.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/wow-davido-exposed-his-best-friend.html

Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Clocks 40 In Grand Style (see Photos) by 1Ebisco: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigerian actress Foluke Daramola- Salako joins the league of 40 years old today 15th February 2018.

The actress marked her 40th birthday in a fashionable way has she shared some elite photos to match.

Foluke was all set up in royalty; she adorned a traditional wear purplish in color with pink to blend, well designed with stones, she really looks like a queen.

Her husband also celebrated her, lavishing some sweet words of praise on her. He wrote

“Today, she is 40! Today, it is the beginning of more and better prosperity, happiness and fulfillment as a wife.

Today is about Foluke Daramola Salako’s celebration, joy and happiness. MY ‘PENPERIPE’ WIFE AT 40! ” A lot of people won’t ever, ever understand it. She is simply the best woman I have ever lived with it. And I am willing to keep living my life with, regardless of whatever results it continues to bring. From the outset, it has been beyond the two of us. And it will ever be beyond what some people think about it or are expecting to happen someday about it. God and destiny are simply the owners of this reality.”

Daramola was born on February 15 1978. In 2017, she publicly spoke on the modesty of Aliko Dangote, describing him as "the most humble person on earth". She is a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. In a 2016 interview, she revealed that she was raped while she was a teenager.

In 1998, she made her film debut in a series titled Palace. In 2016, her daughter was reported to be the host of a reality television show. Her film, Cobweb, which she produced and starred in got her Africa Movie Academy Awards best supporting actress nomination. She is the founder of "Action Against Rape in Africa" initiative, which is a movement that seeks to curb rape and bring its perpetrators to book in Africa.

Happy birthday to her

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/foluke-daramola-clocks-40-in-grand.html

Celebrities / “allah Is Not God” Daddy Freeze Reacts To Osinbajo’s Daughter Wedding by 1Ebisco: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Nigerian controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has his own say concerning the news of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter Damilola getting married to Shamsideen Oluwaseun Bakare, the son of one of Nigeria’s richest businesswomen, Hajia Bola Shagaya.

From his post he seem to be concerned of how a pastors daughter will be living Christianity to embrace Islam, also highlighting that it was all about the political and financial influence.

“I congratulate them andook really happy and in love His name seems Muslim… If it’s normal church rats that want to marry Muslims, they won’t agree o… They will go as far as saying “Allah is not God” and say “let’s not be unequally yoked”. But with the political pedigree involved here, I’m sure even the GO and his Mummy will attend.”

He also pointed out that sometimes back a redeemed pastors daughter wanted to marry a Muslim man, the CAN president cancelled the marriage at the event ground.

“Let me remind you of the high profile case of another Redeemed pastor’s daughter Charity, who wanted to marry a Muslim, the whole CAN stepped out to stop the wedding.” He wrote

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/allah-is-not-god-daddy-freeze-reacts-to.html

Celebrities / Marrying You Was A Mistake -- Elikem Tells Pokello by 1Ebisco: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Elikem Kumordzie has hinted that his marriage to fellow Big Brother Africa star, Zimbabwe’s Pokello Nare, was a mistake.

The Ghanaian star took to his Instagram to share details of his shopping trip at the Harrods in London, and this includes a video of an engagement ring with a caption that said, “Definitely not making a mistake on the next one. The right one.”

The news of their split up first surfaced in November 2017.

Recall that Elikem and Pokello met each other at the Big Brother Africa house in 2013 and got engaged in 2014. They held their traditional marriage in 2015.

Following rumours of their split up, Pokello took to her social media to respond to the barrage of questions from her fans. “You will hear good things about me; you will hear bad things about me. Think what you want. I ain’t clearing shit up,” she said.

Now, her ‘estranged’ husband has take to his Instagram to talk about his first mistake, and this is all the confirmation their fans needed.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/shock-marrying-you-was-mistake-elikem.html

Politics / Former Chief Judge, Yusuf Is Dead by 1Ebisco: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
A former Chief Judge and National President of the Ilorin Emirate Descendants Progressives Union, IEDPU, Justice Saka Yusuf (rtd), is dead.

He died at the late hours of Monday, 12 February, 2018 after a brief illness.

This was confirmed by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki on his official twitter page.

Saraki wrote, ” My heartfelt condolences go out to the family of the late Justice Saka Yusuf who passed away today.

“Justice Saka was a highly cerebral legal luminary, who served as the Kwara State Chief Judge during my tenure as Governor.

“Justice Saka’s contributions to the judiciary will be remembered, and he will surely be missed. May the Almighty Allah (SWT) grant his soul a place amongst the righteous ones.”

The deceased will be buried today at his GRA residence in Ilorin by 10am.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/former-chief-judge-yusuf-is-dead.html

Politics / IPOB Alleges Disappearance Of Kanu’s File At Appeal Court by 1Ebisco: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has raised the alarm over the purported disappearance of the case file of its leader, Mr Nnamdi Kanu at the Appeal Court.

The group said the announcement of the disappearance of the file was a huge joke that further portrayed the rot in the Nigerian Justice sector, while calling on the chief Judge of the federation to step in and salvage what was left of its integrity.

A press release signed by its spokesman, Mr Emma Powerful and made available to DAILY POST stated that, “Court of Appeal judges today sitting in Abuja has declared the file of the leader of IPOB missing/misplaced. It is unheard of in the history of Nigerian judiciary that a matter coming up for final judgement almost a year after the appellate court jury adjourned it having heard all the arguments would go missing.

“Not only is the delay by the Appeal Court illegal and unconstitutional, the conduct of those that heard and handled this very case is troubling. We no longer know what to make of the Nigerian Judicial system. This is beyond a joke.”

IPOB mocked the court, saying that the only thing left was for the court to declare that the case file had been swallowed by a mysterious snake as a staff of JAMB had recently declared, over a missing N36million.

“The only thing missing from today’s court hearing is the proverbial snake because it wasn’t confirmed if the case file had been swallowed by yet another snake at the Appeal Court.

“We are drawing the attention of the civilised world to the mess the Nigerian judiciary, terrorised by a brutal dictatorial regime has turned into.

“Instead of delivering judgement for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the judiciary would rather break every constitutional provision guiding the time line in cases at the Appeal Court,”‎ it said.

Kanu had gone to court to challenge the ruling of Justice John Tsoho when he reversed a ruling he gave on the masking of witnesses in the treasonable felony trial of the IPOB leader and 3 others.

The group lamented that the matter was already one year overdue because the Nigerian constitution, which judges are meant to interprete and uphold, clearly stipulates that all Appeal Court judgements must be delivered within three months.

“It is up to a year without any judgement on this matter contrary to constitutional provision.

“We call on the Chief Justice of the Federation to step into this matter before the already tarnished image of the judiciary suffers even more before the eyes of the world,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/ipob-alleges-disappearance-of-kanus.html

Crime / Smugglers Stab Custom Officer, In Critical Condition by 1Ebisco: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
An officer of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Ogun State Area Command, Muhammed Maigari, was over the weekend brutally macheted by armed smugglers.

The incident occurred at Ibeji River, around Idogo-Ifoyintedo axis in Ipokia Local Government Area of the state.

The officer was said to be on patrol with his colleagues when the incident happened.

The command public relations officer, Abdullahi Maiwada, confirming the incident to newsmen in the state said the victim was currently in a critical condition.

According to him, Mr. Maigari, who is attached to the Federal Operations Unit but posted to the Idiroko border axis, was “dealt a life- threatening cut on his left upper arm by the smugglers.”

“Maigari and some of his colleagues were said to have been on routine patrol when they got an intelligence report that some smugglers were coming with a smuggled Toyota Highlander towards the Ibeji River, and they rushed to the scene to intercept the vehicle.

“The smugglers attempted to disarm Mr. Maigara but when they were unsuccessful, they decided to smash his head with the machete but he blocked it with his arm.

“The cut was life-threatening. The smugglers were armed and they confronted our operatives. But since we did not want any loss of lives, our operatives successfully intercepted the Toyota Highlander being smuggled through the forest.

“It (seized car) is currently in the command’s custody at sentry, Idiroko border. The command will not relent in curbing smuggling activities around Idiroko border and Ogun state as a whole,” he said.

He added that the victim, who was first rushed to the General Hospital at Idiroko, was later transferred to the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos for comprehensive treatment.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/smugglers-stab-custom-officer-in.html

Celebrities / One Year After, Late Singer Eric Arubayi's Wife Speaks On His Death by 1Ebisco: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2018
Singer Eric Arubayi's wife, Chinonso, remembers him one year after his death Today February 11th 2018 marks the first year remembrance of gospel singer, Eric Arubayi, who passed away in a hospital in Delta state following complications he suffered after taking a fake malaria drug.

His amiable wife and mother of their son, took to her IG page this morning to pay him glowing tribute. She wrote

”? Its been 365 days endured… 365 days survived. 365 days of trying to make sense of you leaving me… Hmmn….Makdaddy, you left an indelible mark in my life and I carry a million memories of you in my heart, my body, my brain. Keep singing with the angels ? #1yearafterloss”.

May his soul continue to rest in peace, Amen.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/one-year-after-late-singer-eric.html

Celebrities / I Can’t Date Billionaire With Dirty Teeth & Mouth Odour --actress Chizzy Alichi by 1Ebisco: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Nollywood actress Chizzy Alichi who became a super star star last month when she unveiled the mansion she built for her parents in Enugu State has disclosed that she does not kiss anyone on set because of mouth odour.

Here is what the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) Agricultural Engineering graduate told The Entertainer.

“I can’t deal with mouth odour. I take good care of myself especially my teeth so I don’t kiss anyhow in movies, I can’t even date a guy with dirty teeth in real life no matter how rich he is.

So as an actor, if your teeth is dirty or have bad odour then it’s a no for me.

The person can only get a peck because I have been paid to do so and act as a professional”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/i-cant-date-billionaire-with-dirty.html

Celebrities / Bbnaija: Crossfire! Davido In Between Tobi And Cee-c by 1Ebisco: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Popular singer, David Adeleke also known as Davido has reacted to the relationship drama between Tobi and Cee-C, in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show.

Davido was of the opinion that should Tobi emerged victorious, the price money will end up in Cee-C’s bank account.

In a tweet via his verified Twitter handle, the popular singer wrote: “I f-c- with Tobi but if he wins that money, we all know who’s account that money going to .. say make I wire wire.”

A former Housemate, Bally, in his reaction wrote: “Loool…Kai and I bin think say na Tobi go show girls shege for d house o #BBNaija.”

Things have taken a turn in the Big Brother Naija house due to the growing relationship between Tobi and Cee-C.

Both housemates have become quite close in the house but many feel Cee-C is taking full advantage of this to ‘control’ Tobi.

House mates had yesterday dragged Cee-C in the mud for being rude and too possessive of Tobi.

Noticing that Cee-C felt offended, Tobi walked to her pleading, a situation most Nigerians faulted.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija-crossfire-davido-in-between.html

Politics / Herdsmen Killings: Reps Demand Inclusion Of Kaduna, Plateau In Osinbajo’s Visit by 1Ebisco: 6:22am On Feb 10, 2018
The House of Representatives on Thursday demanded the inclusion of Kaduna and Plateau among States listed to be visited by a subcommittee setup by Federal Government over herdsmen killings.

The call followed a motion under matters of urgent public importance by Rep. Sunday Katung (Kaduna-APC).

Leading debate on the motion, the lawmaker noted that Kaduna and Plateau, which were the hotbed of the conflicts, were mistakenly omitted from the states to be visited by the sub-committee.

Katung said: “The omission of these states from the interactions and consultations with the sub-committee will only ensure that the conflicts are not finally, comprehensively and conclusively addressed.

“We believe this is the true intent of the Federal Government,’’ he added. “Every effort must be put in place to save Nigeria from these needless and brutal killings and that the inclusion of Kaduna and Plateau will advance this objective.’’

In his contribution, Rep. Adams Jagaba (Kaduna-APC) said “the number of people killed by herdsmen in my state is three times higher than those killed in Benue.”

Jagaba said: “Why is the Benue case different, because they have a governor standing by them? God is watching and He’s going to send his ballistic missiles to destroy them (the herdsmen).’’

The motion was adopted by members when it was put to a voice vote by the Speaker, Mr Yakubu Dogara.

The House, however, mandated its Committee on Public Safety and Intelligence to immediately contact and liaise with the office of the Vice President to ensure the inclusion of both states.

The committee has two weeks to report back to the House.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/herdsmen-killings-reps-demand-inclusion.html

Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari by 1Ebisco: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shehu Sani senator representing Kaduna central has commended catholic bishops for their visit to President Muhammad Buhari.

Shehu Sani applauded the bishops for telling Buhari the truth about the state of the nation.

The Catholic Bishops under the aegis of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, CBCN, had expressed their concern over the suffering in the country in a visit to the president. The had expressed great concern over the level of poverty, hunger, joblessness, insecurity, violence, fear amongst others in the country.

The clergymen told Buhari that his goodwill and integrity has fastly depleted since he entered into office in 2015.

The lawmaker in reaction to their visit also commended Buhari for lending a listening ear to the bishops.

On his twitter page, Sani wrote “When some visit the Rock,They sing.When some visit the Rock,They speak.

“When some visit the Rock,They sink. When some visit the Rock,They shiver.

“The Catholics visited the RockAnd spoke truth to power;And the Power listened with humility.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/shehu-sani-reacts-to-catholic-bishops.html

65 Likes

Celebrities / FIVE Star Music Is A Secondary School --skibbi Blasts by 1Ebisco: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Nigerian singer Abbey Toyyib Elias popularly known as Skiibi was born on July 5, 1992, he has been an underground artiste resident in Surulere, Lagos since 2008 and he’s very well known in his hood.

Skiibi has stated the reason why he left Five Star music.

The singer said that it is not because Harrysong left the record label that he also left, but because he needed a new challenge as he has gained a lot of experience from the group.

The singer said that five star is like a Secondary School which you have to leave if you want to make it bigger in life by attending a university.

His new record label is the University he has graduated into.

He also said that he is in good terms with every one in Five Star Music label as he has spoken to Kcee on the phone over the new song Kcee Is working.

Skiibi has also revealed that he gets his inspiration from his mood; the mood he finds himself determines what he sings. The singer also bragged that Chris Brown is following him on social media and Chris Brown sees him as a friend, and he has plans to international.

He said that his coming this far is a result of God’s grace upon him and he is asking for more grace.

The singer has promised to drop many singles in 2018 and collaboration with other artiste as he is now the boss of his life and he can do what he likes.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/five-star-music-is-secondary-school.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.