Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,521 members, 7,847,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

1Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Ebisco's Profile / 1Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Celebrities / Wizkid: I Want To Have A Girl Child After Fathering Three Boys by 1Ebisco: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ayo Balogun Wizkid has revealed his greatest desire when it comes to fatherhood.The 27 year old father of three boys with three baby mamas recently spilled on a talk show that as much as he loves and adores his boys, he now craves to have a girl to pamper.

Wizkid made this revelation while talking about his private life on Beat FM.

According to Wizkid, he really did not choose or design his life but things have happened. He made it clear that with the look of things, monogamy is not his thing since he already has women in his life. -

He also told his host that his parents found out about his last son on the social media.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/i-wantto-pamper-girl-after-fathering.html

Celebrities / B-red Is A Liar; Fans Slam Him For Saying He Was Poor by 1Ebisco: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian singer Adebayo Adeleke also known as B-Red has stepped on the toes of his fans has he said that he was once broke in live.

The singer is from the billionaire family of Adeleke, he is the son of Senator Ademola Adeleke who is mostly popular for pulling up some hilarious dance steps, which has earned him the name “Dancing Senator”.

Davido and B-Red are cousins, and it is hard to believe that he has ever been broke considering the influence his family portrays.

From his post, B-Red said that nobody is ugly that its money that makes people feel to be ugly.

"Nobody is ugly, it's just money,I remember when i did not have 1k naira in my pocket #workhard" B-Red said.

With this post his fans were all over him as they issued that it is all lies.

Before he began his musical career, he was touring everywhere with his cousin Davido as he was his hypeman.

In Nigeria when anybody has made it in the music industry, it is always one same story of starting from the grass.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/b-red-is-liar-fans-slam-him-for-saying.html

Celebrities / What My Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Woke Me Up For, Stella Damasus Reveal by 1Ebisco: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Stella Damasus is all loved by her husband Daniel Ademinokan who is a popular Nigerian filmmaker.

The actress who is based in the United States with her hubby has disclosed that it is not all men that can do what her man is doing for her; she also took the moment in advising people not to take their partner for granted when they really show love and care towards them.

Stella revealed how she was asleep and her man came waking her up, and when she was awake all she could see was a big surprise awaiting her.

“I just want to celebrate this great, talented, loving, kind, sweet and classy Man of God. No, it’s not his birthday. After our date night last night, this man woke me up this morning with a bag filled with things he just bought. “He went shopping for me on a Saturday morning. A lot of women would ask “honey what do you want?” But I don’t ever ask that because he does this very often and doesn’t ask for anything in return. “When your spouse makes you feel special and loved, please don’t take them for granted. Appreciate and RESPECT them because in the world of today, the enemy is working overtime to destroy. Thank you” she wrote on her instagram page.

Damasus married her first husband, Jaiye Aboderin, in 1999. The couple had two daughters before Jaiye died suddenly in 2005. Damasus remarried in 2007, this time to Emeka Nzeribe. The marriage lasted for seven months before a mutual agreement to divorce.

In 2011, she became associated with multiple award-winning Nollywood producer & director Daniel Ademinokan; the couple have been together ever since. Their relationship sparked a lot of controversy all over Nigeria and Africa because both parties never publicly admitted to be dating, engaged or even married until 2014.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/what-my-husband-daniel-ademinokan-woke.html

Celebrities / D’banj Goes Back To Former Boss Don Jazzy by 1Ebisco: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerian musician D’Banj who was formerly signed to Mo’Hit record which he worked with Don Jazzy before he opted to stand on his own is set to go back to his ex-Boss.

Well they say what goes around always comes around, that saying has caught up with the former Mo’Hits stars as they are planning on collaborating again.

The former record label is set to go on tour after the break up in 2012. The two most popular figured that was housed by Mo’Hits Don Jazzy and D’Banj have taken to their instagram page to share why they feel they should embark on this tour after several years of their split.

“@donjazzy are they ready?” D’Banj wrote on his page, and Don Jazzy replied, saying, “How many states/countries should we give them?”

After the rift in 2012, they had tried bringing them back together but that was never realistic.

They attempted severally to resolve their differences, but the feud lingered, especially after D’Banj accused the Mavin boss of sponsoring a smear campaign against him on social media.

They finally reunited last December at Davido’s 30 Billion Concert, and now set to work together again, for the first time since their breakup.

The tour details are yet to be made public, but fans already are celebrating the new feat.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/dbanj-goes-back-to-former-boss-don-jazzy.html

Politics / I Have Fulfilled My 2015 Promise On Road Development – Buhari by 1Ebisco: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday claimed that his administration had fulfilled the promise it made in May 2015 as regards development of roads in the country.

Buhari, however, assured that the government would continue to work on Nigeria’s road network.

According to him, his administration had raised the country’s budgetary commitment for capital projects from 15 per cent to a minimum of 30 per cent.

He made this known in Abuja at a one-day public enlightenment forum on developments in the road sector organised by the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.

The President, whose speech was read by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, admitted that the critical place of the road sector in Nigeria’s historical evolution and national life could not be overemphasised.

Buhari said, “Presently, the haulage of industrial goods and raw materials, agricultural produce, petroleum products, power plant components and many other equipment are carried about using the nation’s road network. It was this realisation that underscored our promise of change in May 2015 with infrastructure as a priority. This we have fulfilled by policy and action.

“It is on record that this administration has raised our annual budgetary commitment for capital projects from 15 per cent to a minimum of 30 per cent and committed to a fiscal stimulus targeted at infrastructure. The result is a revival of construction activity on highway projects nationwide.

“From 2015 to date, my administration has constructed and rehabilitated several hundred kilometres of interstate federal roads and bridges to ease the movement of persons, goods and services.

“As the head of this government, I’ve signed up for that change. I recently ratified the ECOWAS Supplementary Act on Heavy Goods Vehicles, Weights and Dimensions that are permitted to transverse federal roads in August 2017. I also approved the enforcement of the Act to commence from the loading points at the ports, depots and factories, respectively.

“This enlightenment forum is therefore organised to bring awareness and seek the cooperation of major players in the haulage industry, manufacturers, policymakers, labour unions and all those involved in the movement of goods and services of the new rules and regulations guiding the maximum axle load allowed on any goods’ vehicle within the ECOWAS sub-region that is also applicable in our country.”

Earlier in his address, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, said the meeting was to reflect and agree on the need for change about how roads were being used, adding that the Federal Government was working on one or two roads in all states across the country.

Fashola stated, “This government is now rapidly and aggressively addressing road transport infrastructure repairs, rehabilitation and construction as many of you who travel regularly will attest. There is no state in Nigeria today where you will not see our contractors busy at work.

“The crux of this meeting is to first acknowledge that the President is only one man who cannot be everywhere, and secondly to recognise that we are the actors of the change that is required to take us to prosperity, and thirdly to recognise that the way we use the roads, when finally completed, will determine how long they last and whether they deliver prosperity or not.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/i-have-fulfilled-my-2015-promise-on.html

Celebrities / Ex-super Eagles Player Chukwuneta Anyabolu Is Dead by 1Ebisco: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2018
What is befalling the former Super Eagles Footballers? We only get to hear bad new against our legends. A Nigerian ex-footballer who is based in Brazil, Chukwuneta Anyabolu, has just died tragically after an unlucky occurrence in Brazil.

Chukwuneta moved to Brazil where he is involved in business to help sustain him and his family; the footballer was in his fifties when he met this unfortunate circumstance.

Anyabolu had associates in Brazil who were also Nigerians named Daniel along with his partner called Ezenwa. Daniel and Ezenwa are both from Nnewi and conspired to dupe the ex-footballer of goods worth several millions of dollars.

These goods were supplied to Anyabolu by other business associates and they expected ex-footballer to remit profit from sales.

When the ex-footballer failed to fulfill his own part of the bargain, his business partner threatened to arrest him if by March, 16, he fails to pay back their money or return goods supplied top him.

This forced him to start searching the whole of Brazil for the criminal duo of Daniel and Ezenwa as the ex-footballer was disturbed by the threats. Weeks after searching, Anyabolu got information that one of his friends who tried to dupe him was sighted in a building in the city Center.

Anyabolu, invited the police in Brazil to help him apprehend his criminal friends at the building where one of them was sighted. Ezenwa, was arrested in one of the top floors of the building, but while being taken to the police vehicle, he jumped through the window from the third floor.

Anyabolu and the policeman followed as they jumped after the escaping Ezenwa who was familiar with the terrain as he landed safely on a platform. However, the ex-footballer and the policeman were not lucky as they landed badly on the hard concrete floor. The cop landed on his feet as he broke his sheen in the process, while Anyabolu landed awkwardly with his head and died instantly.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/ex-super-eagles-player-chukwuneta.html

Politics / N2.9bn Fraud: We Still Can’t Find Star Witness In Orji Kalu’s Case – EFCC by 1Ebisco: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
An operative of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ovie Akpoyibo, on Monday lamented the agency’s inability to locate a former cashier at the Abia State Government House, Michael Udoh.

Akpoyibo, who is attached to the Calabar, Cross River State office of the EFCC, lamented before the Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday that all efforts to track Udoh down and bring him before the court had yielded no result.

The EFCC had listed Udoh as one of the witnesses it lined up to testify against a former governor of Abia State, Orji Kalu, who was charged with an alleged fraud of N2.9bn.

But the anti-graft agency said the former Abia State Government House cashier had been evasive.

Akpoyibo, who himself appeared as a witness in the case on Monday, told Justice Mohammed Idris that Udoh had absconded.

While being led in evidence by the prosecutor, Mr. Rotimi Jacobs (SAN), Akpoyibo said, “In respect of M. A. Udoh, On January 15, 2018, I was instructed to go to Umuahia to locate his residence and if possible arrest him. When I got to Umuahia, I linked up with the state’s Attorney General and he called the Accountant-General who took me to Udoh’s apartment.

“Operatives gained access into the property the next day. At the place, we met Udoh’s wife and daughter and we were told that the man has travelled to Calabar. I later asked for his phone number but I could not connect with him. I then left my phone number with the wife so that he can call me anytime he is around.”

Akpoyibo said efforts to serve a court summons on Udoh had also failed as he could not be contacted.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/n29bn-fraud-we-still-cant-find-star.html

Politics / Ekiti Councillor, Ward Excos Suspended Allegedly Over Loyalty To Adeyeye by 1Ebisco: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
The crisis rocking the Ekiti state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, over the governorship ticket has deepened with the suspension of some party chieftains believed to be loyal to former Minister of State for Works, Prince Dayo Adeyeye.

An elected councillor for Ido/Osi Ward, Abiodun Daramola and the PDP Chairman in the Ward, Sunday Ojo and seven ward women leaders from Ado-Ekiti were suspended allegedly on the orders of Fayose.

The latest action is causing tension in the party and is believed to be against the spirit and letter of the David Mark Reconciliation Panel on Ekiti PDP crisis.

The suspended councillor, Daramola, in a telephone chat with DAILY POST on Monday, disclosed that some policemen stormed the council secretariat from Ido Police Station with handcuffs to effect his arrest.

He claimed that the policemen said that they were acting under instruction from Fayose not to allow him to sit in plenary at the council legislature with his colleagues.

The councillor disclosed that he was saved from arrest because of the personal relationship he has with the policemen. He added that his fellow councillors told him that he was punished for being an “Adeyeye boy”.

But the Prince Adedayo Adeyeye Movement (PAAM) has declared the suspension of the elected councillor and ward party excos as “illegal,

unconstitutional, null and void.”

PAAM Director of Media and Publicity, Niyi Ojo, in a statement issued on Monday, described the suspension as “a huge joke by a shameless jester”, noting that the processes for suspension are clearly spelt out in the PDP constitution.

The statement reads: “One is embarrassed that a Governor of a State did not know the rudimentary provisions of Nigerian Constitution and the PDP constitution in respect of elected officials.

“He unilaterally selected chairmanship of the councils and councillors through YES and NO balloting system and he has gone ahead to render them a robot that should no have a mind of their own.

“He believes in gangsterism, thuggery, intimidation and coercion as a tool in politics of Ekiti as if he is the Emperor of a conquered territory. This is a governor that has rendered every party man poor by denying them of adequate party patronage and now forcing them to do his bidding.

“We are members of Peoples Demoratic Party (PDP) and not Ayo Fayose Democratic Party. All other loyal party men and women should not bow.to this act of cowardice from the governor.

“We knew all along that a leopard cannot change its spot. We knew that the tyrant will never abide with the resolutions of Senator David Mark Reconciliation Panel and we shall not chicken out from the battle to save the soul of PDP from Fayose.”

The state PDP Chairman, Mr. Gboyega Oguntuase, stated that although the decision to suspend the officials was yet to be communicated to him,

the matter would be looked into dispassionately.

Oguntuase said: “Whatever decision taken has not been communicated officially to the party but we reserve the right to look into it.

“We don’t want our people to be reading meaning into it but such matters will be looked into dispassionately and nobody will be punished for offence not committed

“But in a political party, you are not expected to lead an unregulated life.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/ekiti-councillor-ward-excos-suspended.html

Politics / Why Buhari Will Not Declare 2019 Bid Now, By Presidency by 1Ebisco: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2018
The Presidency yesterday explained that the decision of President Muhammadu Buhari to delay making public his position about the 2019 general election is to prevent desperate politicians from sabotaging the country.

President Buhari had recently provided hints about the possibility of his running for a second tenure amidst calls by some Nigerians for him to jettison the thoughts.

Special Adviser to the president on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, who disclosed this in an interview in Abuja at the weekend, said the President cannot speak on the issue especially with the election still about one year away because he knows the consequences.

Adesina said, if President Buhari speaks too early about his ambition, it may give ammunition to unnamed opponents to throw everything at him and sabotage the country.

When pressed to specifically state when the President will declare his intention, the presidential spokesman said, “you know the peculiarity of Nigeria particularly now. If the president speaks too early, it’s a problem. There is a lot of sabotage in the country.

“You have also heard so many have said ‘don’t run.’ Because they know that if the president runs, others people should just run a way because they don’t have the foggiest chance in hell to beat him.

“So, they want to discourage him from running.

Read More: Because our leaders don’t love us – Part 2

“Now, if he tells you ‘I’m going to run,’ and elections are still one year away, it gives them one year to sabotage the entire country from all fronts – politically, socially, economically – they would throw everything at him just to dissuade him from running.

“So, when you know that, why then do you speak early?

“I think it makes a lot of sense for you then to keep things close to your chest till it is time for you to then say, ‘ok, I’m running’ by which time they can do less damage.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/why-buhari-will-not-declare-2019-bid.html

1 Like

Celebrities / Alex Usifo Dump Acting For Babcock University by 1Ebisco: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hope you remember Alex Usifo the man that has a clean shaved hair with a beard, he is always playing the role of the bad man in almost all his movies.

He has been absent recently on screens as he has not featured more often like before. His acting career kicked off in the late 1980s and he has gone on to be regarded as one of the greatest actors in Nollywood.

Well the younger generation may not know him properly has he left the screen business in search of a new feather to his cap.

According to Alex he stopped featuring frequently in movies because he wanted to further his education, and he has achieved this feat as he now owns a PhD degree from Babcock University.

When asked in an interview why he was missing in actions for a long time and were he was, he said;

“I actually went back to school to do my PhD in Babcock University. I read information and resources management, I specialize in knowledge management. During this period, I was still going out to shoot movies. What you can say is that I have not been featuring in movies frequently. I had my convocation in June and I have been shooting since then.” He said.

The actor has also advised the younger actors to hold on to God, they should be diligent, disciplined and have confidence in their self.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/alex-usifo-dump-acting-for-babcock.html

Politics / Enugu Timber Market Fire: Gov. Ugwuanyi Showed Leadership – Senator Gilbert Nnaj by 1Ebisco: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2018
The Chairman Senate Committee on Communications, Senator Gilbert Nnaiji, weekend, hailed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State over his prompt response to the Enugu Timber Market fire.

DAILY POST reports that the inferno, which occurred few days back, destroyed goods and equipment worth millions of naira.

Governor Ugwuanyi had swiftly visited the market where he ordered for the immediate rebuilding of the burnt shops and equally showered cash on the victims to allow them kick-start their lives.

Speaking when he visited the market, Nnaiji, representing Enugu East constituency, said Ugwuanyi’s swift response to the incident was a clear demonstration of leadership.

“I am here to sympathize with the timber dealers over the inferno which gutted their goods and equipment. It is really very painful because I can see a lot equipment destroyed here.

“I was not around when the incident occurred two weeks ago; I have not been myself; that’s why I am here to sympathize with them. I can see a lot of equipment damaged by this fire.

“So, I’m here to share in their loss, to see that all these shops are reconstructed and they will kick-start their life again.

“I thank God that our Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi was there just the morning of the incident, and he assured them that of all the support needed to make sure that the place is rebuilt. I am happy to see that they have started the reconstruction of this stalls. We are indeed happy with him magnanimous support to the timber shade traders.

“We have come here to support the governor; we have come to show our own support to His Excellency and to the traders because we work in partnership; we and our governor we don’t have any problem. We are working as a team; that’s the reason I am here.”

On the incessant fire disaster in the market, Nnaji said, “if there is anything we can do to stop it, even in terms of law, I would not mind. But from what they said, they are blaming it on power supply. They said once they have their own transformer, this would not happen again.

“That is why today I have asked them to come and take a 500KVA transformer; the transformer is on ground; it will help them to make sure that this does not happen again. I am also giving N2m donation to the victims to assist them in recovering from the loss.”

Earlier, Chairman of the Kenyatta Timber Dealers’ Association, Mr. Levi Obi disclosed that the recent incident was the fourth in the series.

While blaming the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, EEDC, for the incident, he said “what happened here is too much for us to bear. All our goods and equipment were totally destroyed by the fire.

“We have been asking the EEDC to dedicate a transformer to us so that we can switch it off when we close for the day but they have not done so. In a place like Abakiliki Timber Market, they have their own transformer and that is why there is hardly fire incident there.”

He equally praised Governor Ugwuanyi, who he said, “came here immediately and gave us succour. Apart from the financial assistance he gave to the victims, he is also the one rebuilding this place.”

Meanwhile, the EEDC had earlier, while sympathizing with the traders, said it was erroneous to blame it for the incident.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/enugu-timber-market-fire-gov-ugwuanyi.html

Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Asked Who Wants To Go On A Fantasy Journey With Her? by 1Ebisco: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nigerian iconic screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji has just shown her love and support towards Nigerian American author Tomi Adeyemi.

The beautiful actress is among the list of people that have embarked to help the author get the best out of his newly published book.

The book is titled “Children of Blood and Bone”and it is Inspired by both West African mythology and the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement.

The book is already making progress as it has gotten a deal with Hollywood as it is set to be filmed; the story was already purchased even before it was published.

Genevieve took to her instagram page to share this story as she even shared the cover of the novel.

“Just bought this book on #ibooks written by one of ours @tadeyemibooks. I ‘ve heard great things and I cant wait to begin my adventure. Who wants to go on the fantasy journey with me? She wrote”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/genevieve-nnaji-asked-who-wants-to-go.html

Celebrities / We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty, E-money Brags About His Wealth by 1Ebisco: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Nigerian billionaire Emeka Okonkwo who is famously called E-Money is not slowing down when it comes to his wealth. The oil and gas business tycoon who is also the owner of five star music and he is the brother of the record’s star singer K-Cee.

When you talk of money, it is not a mistake or sin to say that money can also be referred to as E-Money. He has proven this all the times as he flaunts his richest to the eyes of the general public.

From his post today, the rich man has share an insight on the secret to which his wealth is made from.

Emeka has revealed that his mindset is what has propelled him to attain such financial height. He said he has never conceived failure for a day in his mind and that is the reason he is soaring higher.

He went further to say that it is rather too late for him to fail and also it he is too loaded to be empty.

He shared a photo of himself in a luxurious and exotic car all relaxed without any trace of worries and he captions the photo thus;

"We do not think Failure .... We can't think failure... We don't think failure .... We can't comprehend failure.... We have a mindset.... Failure is not an option... lt doesn't work with Our system....#it is too late to fail Amen #we are too loaded to be empty Amen.. Have a blessed week ahead.."

On his birthday the business mogul splashed the atmosphere and its environs with lot of currencies.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/we-are-too-loaded-to-be-empty-e-money.html

Crime / Suspected Lunatic Breaks Silence On Killing Of Two Pupils In Ogun by 1Ebisco: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2018
The suspected lunatic, Lekan Adebisi, who killed two pupils of St. John’s Anglican Primary School, Agodo, Ogun Waterside Local Government Area, Ogun State, has blamed his action on ‘frustration.’
DAILY POST reports that Adebisi attacked and killed Mubarak Kalesowo and Sunday Obituyi on the school premises on Monday.

The pupils were said to be on lunch break when the suspect struck.

The suspected murderer was eventually apprehended on Wednesday in the bush through the combined efforts of a team of policemen assigned to the Ogbere Area Command led by Makinde Kayode, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, and some local hunters.

Parading the suspect yesterday, the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, who condemned the heinous crime, said Adebisi would be charged to court soon.

When interviewed by some journalists, Adebisi’s response was incoherent and he often switched from the English language to Yoruba.

The following exchange took place between the suspect and journalists:

How old are you?

I am 28 years old.

Are you married or single?

I am not married. I don’t have a girlfriend.

What do you do for a living?

I used to organise private lessons for children and charge N20 per child.

Why did you kill two pupils at St. John’s Anglican Primary School, Agodo, Ogun Waterside Local Government Area?

I did not eat for two weeks and I went out to beg other people for money. Nobody gave me money. When I had money, I took care of family members, friends and even outsiders.

You haven’t answered the question. Why did you kill the pupils?

It was due to frustration. When hunger gripped me and it became unbearable, I thought of my life and concluded that it was a bad life. Then I grabbed a machete. I was prepared to face the consequence.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/suspected-lunatic-breaks-silence-on.html

Celebrities / She's Not My Mother, Actress Fathai Balogun Cries Out by 1Ebisco: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Fathia Balogun also known also Fathai William has urge her fans not to pay attention to all those that are only trying to gain attention.

According to the actress, there is a Facebook user that is using her name to deceive people by relaying false information to the general public.

The source had uploaded a photo of a woman in a hospital bed and issued that she was her mother, the user name on the account is Fathai Balogun and the user has been acting like her.

Fathai has come out to debunk this story claiming that she is not the one with such information and has urge her fans to help block such accounts if anyone is found.

“Hello my beautiful people! A very good day to you all

Disclaimer: the use of my name to open a fake Facebook account has been brought to my notice. The said person has been going around stating false news about my mom. Please beware and help report the page so that it can be blocked. Do not fall prey of these impersonators. Do not let anyone deceive you. Thank you all for your continuous support and love. I really appreciate and love you all.” She wrote.

This is not the first time such a thing is happening in Nigeria, it was earlier reported that a user has been acting like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the Emir of Kano and also tried collecting a huge sum of money from Paul Okoye.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/shes-not-my-mother-actress-fathai.html

Celebrities / It Runs In The Gene; See What Ini Edo Inherited From Her Mother by 1Ebisco: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Ini Edo who hails from the south-south part of Nigeria flaunts her mother to the public and they look cute together.

The actress who was in a celebratory mood of mother’s day took out time to share her mother’s picture to wish her well.

Well that was not the captivating thing in the photo, did you noticed the facial resemblance? If not this two looks much alike.

Ini Edo’s mother who has six children looks less than a mother of even two although she is ageing.

Sometimes we wonder where Ini Edo got her curvy physique well it no more hidden because she surely got that from her mother. Her mother may be getting old but she surely has her shape in place and the hips are still shooting out.

It was reported that Ini Edo is abandoning her acting career has she has featured less over the past few years in movies. Reasons are that she has finally found love and the guy in context is a billionaire so she cares less about what acting will fetch her as her man is able to provide all her needs according to the richest in his bank account.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/it-runs-in-gene-see-what-ini-edo.html

1 Share

Sports / We Want To Win 2018 World Cup, Says Eagles Handler by 1Ebisco: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Super Eagles handler, Gernot Rohr has made it clear that his team are eyeing the 2018 FIFA World Cup title.

The Super Eagles have never won the global competition having participated in five tournaments.

They made it out of the group stage in the 1994, 1998 and 2014 editions, but they have never progressed beyond the Round of 16. Rohr spoke to reporters when the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour arrived in Lagos according to All Nigeria Soccer.

‘’Every team going to the World Cup in Russia has a dream of winning it,” the German tactician said. “But to be realistic, we believe in our dream and we are working so hard to achieve it.” Rohr’s side will face Poland, Serbia, Democratic Republic of Congo, England and Czech Republic in friendlies as part of their preparations for the tournament.

Nigeria coach hopes his team of youngsters can have a good start at the 2018 FIFA World Cup as they were drawn against Argentina, Croatia and Iceland in Group D.

While the Eagles would meet Argentina for a fifth time in their six showings at the Mundial, they will open their campaign against Croatia in Kaliningrad on June 16. It’s a very important game that could determine how far the Nigerian side goes in the tournament.

Afterwards, they would meet debutants Iceland in Volgograd before playing the last group game against Argentina. “We have a group that is very young, what we have to do is to play more friendly games against teams that play similar football like Croatia and Iceland.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/we-want-to-win-2018-world-cup-says.html

Travel / FRSC Confirms Death Of Youth Corps Member In Kaduna by 1Ebisco: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2018
The Kaduna Sector Command of the Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC, has confirmed the death of a Youth Corps member, Oyeleke Ajani, as one of the two people killed on Thursday in an accident involving a trailer and a motorcycle in Kaduna.

The FRSC Sector Commander, Umar Ibrahim, disclosed this in a statement made available to newsmen on Saturday in Kaduna.

Ibrahim said the accident happened around 2 p.m by Lagos Garage Road, Mando, along Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Kaduna.

“Our findings revealed that the corps member, a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and the motorcycle rider were riding against traffic heading to Mando from Kawo bridge.

“The rider lost control and jammed into a trailer coming from the opposite direction, killing the two instantly,” he explained.

He added that the victims’ bodies had been deposited at the morgue of Barrau Dikko Hospital, Kaduna.

“The accident caused serious traffic gridlock; it took the intervention of Kaduna state government and Mando FRSC rescue teams to clear the road,” he added.

The commander advised people to desist from driving against traffic, stressing that such behaviour could lead people to untimely death.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/frsc-confirms-death-of-youth-corps.html

Politics / Nigeria’s Security: Military Reveals Strategy To Improve On Information Manageme by 1Ebisco: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2018
The Defence Headquarters (DHQ) has announced resolve to revive and improve on the existing inter-agency collaboration towards efficiency in security operations and better information management among security agencies in the country.

Director Defence Information (DDI) and the Nigerian military spokesperson, Brigadier General John A. Agim made the disclosure when he paid a courtesy visit to PRNigeria management in Abuja.

He said that he had discussed with the Centre for Crisis Communication (CCC), the secretariat of platforms for security spokespersons in the country, towards reviving and improving existing structures.

“Since my appointment, I have reached out to the Executive Secretary of the Centre for Crisis Communication, retired Air Commodore Yusuf Anas towards reviving activities of Forum of Spokespersons of Security and Response Agencies (FOSSRA).

“I have also reached out to the media on the need to improve the relationship with military and security agencies, so that information is not distorted for the advantage of our enemies and criminal elements.

“At this period, I believe interagency collaboration, sustained mutual media relationship and timely information management are desirable for better informed and well-educated citizenry.”

While acknowledging the roles of PRNigeria in news release distributions for critical institutions in Nigeria, he commended the PR firm for the series of international awards it garnered in recent time.

“I must commend PRNigeria for its support to the security services and congratulate the management for winning outstanding awards from African Public Relations Association APRA and International Public Relations Association (IPRA) for the laudable efforts.”

While taking the guest round the facilities of the PR agency, the founder of PRNigeria Mr. Yushau Shuaib, said that his organisation provides its services free of charge to security agencies without any financial commitment.

“For the record, the PRNigeria in the last 3 years of the current administration has been providing the media services free of charge to more than 15 agencies as part of our social responsibility to our nation. We believe in protecting the integrity of the critical institutions in the country

“We to sustain our operations, to some extent through other products under the umbrella of Image Merchants Promotion Limited, especially the Economic Confidential, Youths Digest, News Digest, capacity programmes and consultancy services.”

Shuaib urged the spokesperson to carry the stakeholders along.

“We strongly believe that as a professional communicator, you will improve the synergy of the inter-agency collaboration towards avoiding frictions and misunderstanding among the spokespersons which we have witnessed in recent times.

“Your collaboration with CCC should, therefore, help nip in the bud the occasional inter-agency rivalries being witnessed among the security forces”, he said

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/nigerias-security-military-reveals.html

Politics / What Buhari Did After Returning From Plateau Visit by 1Ebisco: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday returned to Abuja after a two-day working visit to Plateau, where he had earlier driven one of the tractors he commissioned in Jos for the Plateau state government.

Shortly after his return, the President joined hundreds of Muslim faithful to perform the weekly Juma’at prayer at the State House Mosque inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Among those who joined the president to observe the prayer were the Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency, NIA, Alhaji Ahmed Rufa’I Abubakar and the Director-General of the Department of State Service, DSS, Lawal Daura.

Buhari had earlier on Friday in Jos inaugurated the Plateau State Tractor Ownership Scheme as part of activities to mark the end of his working visit to the state. The tractors were supplied at the cost of N1.4 million each.

The scheme has a tripartite arrangement, in which the beneficiaries would pay 60 per cent of the total cost while state and local governments would pay 30 and 10 per cent balance respectively.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/what-buhari-did-after-returning-from.html

Politics / Osinbajo Has Not Changed – Tinubu by 1Ebisco: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has observed that despite occupying the exalted office of the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has remained his human self without putting on airs.

In a personal letter to the Vice President on his 61st birthday, the former Lagos governor also noted that Osinbajo, as his Commissioner for Justice and the Lagos State Attorney-General for eight years, did not allow high office to affect his humanity.

He pointed out that the Vice President’s life has been one of commitment to the principles of justice, honesty and equality of all people, adding that the birthday celebrant has shown that high office does not have to lower a person’s sense of morality.

The letter, signed by Tinubu Media Office, reads, “My dear Yemi, I congratulate you today on your 61st birthday.

This day presents an opportunity for us to thank God for the years he has given you and to pray that He provide you with many more birthdays.

“Your birthday also gives me the chance to tell you that the respect and affection I have for you as a brother and friend are deep and abiding.

“Your life has been one of commitment to the principles of justice, honesty, fairness and equality of all people under God. As a lawyer, you plied your knowledge of the law to advance the welfare of the common man and thus protect those ideals and beliefs integral to the exercise of our collective humanity.

“During your eight years as Attorney-general and Commissioner for Justice, you continued to stand for profound and worthy causes just as you did in private practice. You did not allow high office to change you or dilute your humanity.

“You vitally contributed to most of the landmark cases and laws passed in the state, which paved the way for the ongoing development of the state. Those same rare talents and traits you continue to live by today.

“Holding the office of the Vice President has not changed you. You remain as humble, as brilliant and as committed to performance as you have ever been.

“Your performance and service to the nation is a source of pride to those who know you. Along with President Buhari, you have helped to show that assumption of high office does not have to lower one’s sense of morality or lessen their humanity.

“Thank you for being a champion for those who are without. Thank you for your service to the country. Thank you for your loyalty to President Buhari.

“May God grant you more years, good health, strength and wisdom. I wish you a most happy birthday dear brother.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/osinbajo-has-not-changed-tinubu.html

Crime / Breaking: 16 Killed In Fresh Herdsmen Attack In Benue by 1Ebisco: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sixteen persons including, a herdsman were on Monday killed in a fresh clash at Omutu community in Okpokwu local government area of Benue state.

The killing is coming barely 24 hours after two persons were killed by herdsmen in Humeger, Guma local government area of the state.

According to a statement by the Benue State Police Command spokesman, ASP, Moses Yamu, the victims were mostly women and children.

Yamu in a statement made available to our correspondent on Tuesday morning said that the attack was a reprisal after some youths in the community went berserk, attacked Fulani herdsmen and ‘maimed’ some cows.

“We received information from the security adviser of Okpokwu local government that some irate youths from Omutu engaged some herdsmen in a fight, maiming some cows while two herdsmen were missing.

“A peace meeting was immediately convened by the Council Chairman and the head of Fulani community in the area while a police search party went in search of the two missing herdsmen, one of whom was found dead.”

“Unfortunately, as the search and peace meeting were on going, some herdsmen went on a rampage, hacking 15 persons – mostly women and children, to death while some houses were set ablaze.

The Police spokesman said four suspects had been arrested in connection with the killings, adding that ‘extensive’ patrol of the community was ongoing and to be reinforced by special forces.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/breaking-16-killed-in-fresh-herdsmen.html

Politics / EFCC Arrests Woman Who Wccused Snake Of Swallowing N36m In JAMB Office by 1Ebisco: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arrested and grilled a JAMB official based in Makurdi, Philomina Chieshe, who claimed that a snake swallowed N36m.

The money was part of the proceeds of the sale of scratch cards.

Detectives at the commission told newsmen that Chieshe revealed that the money was collected in instalments from her by her Coordinator, Mr. Samuel Umoru.

In one of the statements she volunteered to the EFCC, Chieshe who is a clerk in the Makurdi office of JAMB, was said to have revealed that the coordinator usually asked her to withdraw proceeds of the sale of the cards from her account in two banks.

In the statement she made to the EFCC under oath, Chieshe said, “This money that I withdraw, the coordinator used it for the office and some time for himself.”

She claimed that she had been warning Umaru that it was wrong to use the money for miscellaneous expenses in the office or for private purposes but he would not listen.

Some of the withdrawals which she claimed were at the behest of the coordinator included the N340,000 withdrawn on May 5 and 26, 2014 with an ATM card.

She also disclosed that she used her ATM card to withdraw N120,000 for the coordinator between June 17 and 18, 2014.

Chieshe added, “He instructed me to withdraw the sum of N640,000 using my card between June 30, 2014 and July 7, 2014.”

It was learnt that Umaru had also been arrested and questioned about claims by Chieshe.

An EFCC told Punch said, “The interesting aspect of the disclosure is that Chieshe’s statement was obtained long before the snake and naira swallowing testimony became public knowledge.

“She was first quizzed on February 16, 2017 and made additional statements on April 7, 2017 , May 30, 2017 and June 28, 2017.

“In all her statements before the EFCC, there was no mention of any episode of any snake and the disappearance of monies in her care.”

The EFCC also quizzed another JAMB official, Tanko Labaran, the clerk in Nasarawa State office of the board who could not account for scratch cards worth N23m.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/efcc-arrests-woman-who-wccused-snake-of.html

1 Like

Politics / I Don’t Have To Go To The Field Before Taking Action Against Killings – Buhari by 1Ebisco: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari says he does not have to visit troubled states to prove that he is taking action against killings.

Buhari said this on Monday in reaction to criticisms of his delay in visiting Rivers, Benue, Zamfara and other states where violence and killings have been recorded in 2018.

Speaking during a stakeholders’ meeting in Jalingo, Taraba, he urged the ethnic leaders to find ways of resolving the crisis in the state.

He said: “Governor Darius Ishaku and I are here temporarily. We will go at the end of our tenure, but you are permanent with the people at the grass roots.

“So, I charge you to go back and find ways of resolving the crises in your domains. Go and give your people justice for peace to reign.

“When I was campaigning, I came here and promised to provide security, boost the economy and fight corruption.

“Today, even our worst enemy can attest to the fact that the APC-led federal government has done well in the area of security. We have decimated Boko Haram, while the fight against corruption is going on well.

“I can only appeal to the conscience of the people for them to embrace peace and live with one another in harmony so that there could be development and not destruction.

“As a President, I have sources of getting intelligence on happening across the country and so I should not be expected to always go out to the field to make noise and insult the sensibility of Nigerians before it would be known that I am taking actions against the killings.”

President Buhari said he chose to put Taraba on the top of his visit-list because there were more fatalities in the state than in the herdsmen killings in Benue and Zamfara.

“There were more killings in Mambilla than Benue and Zamfara states. I chose to visit Taraba first, but I will be going to Benue and Zamfara after I return from Ghana to also condole with the people,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/i-dont-have-to-go-to-field-before.html

Celebrities / PDP Borrowed N6 Trillion In 16 Years, APC Has Borrowed 11 Trillion In 3 Years by 1Ebisco: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tunde Bakare, the leader of the Latter Rain Assembly, has said that he cannot understand what President Muhammadu Buhari and other governors were doing at the wedding Fatiha of Idris Abiola Ajimobi, son of Governor Isiaka Ajimobi, and Fatima Umar Ganduje, daughter of Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, in Kano on Saturday when when other peoples’ daughters are in captivity.

Pastor Bakare speaking at on Sunday service in his church in Lagos further said that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for 16 years it spent in government borrowed N6 trillion but the All Progresive Congress, APC, just in three years has borrowed N11 trillion.

He said: “Forgive my ill-mannerism, but I could not comprehend why a governor will celebrate the wedding of his daughter, and another governor of his son, on the front pages of newspapers, flashing it before our eyes, when other peoples’ daughters are in captivity,”

“If any of them had lost a daughter in that captivity, would they celebrate that way? I know the Bible says rejoice with them that rejoice, but I do not know what the president of Nigeria was doing there.

“And somebody came to say, let me explain to you, it is Islamic tradition, before this time, about January, they had agreed, that he (Buhari) will be the one to give the bride away and (Bola) Tinubu will be the one to pay the dowry, and present the son, and they agreed long before now.

“I looked at him and said the president of Nigeria wanted to come to my daughter’s wedding, and I said to him, sir, don’t come. That is beneath your office. Face the work of the state and keep serving.

“And 22 governors showed up to mark register, when 110 daughters of citizens of your nation were captured by Boko Haram that you said you have already technically defeated?

“It just shows how insensitive our leaders are. We have gotten to a stage that our president has become a king and a monarch. That his son who rode his pleasurable bike that almost claimed his life, will be returning from an overseas trip, where he had received special healthcare that Nigerians cannot afford, that it took a whole minister of state to go and welcome him, because he has no job.”

“If you truly know the truth, you will weep, if you know how much we are owing as a nation, you will weep. For 16 years of PDP they borrowed N6 trillion, for three years of APC, they borrowed N11 trillion.

“And they are not going to pay the debt. You and I, and our children, and our children’s children will pay the debt, unless they write them off again.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/pdp-borrowed-n6-trillion-in-16-years.html

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / COSON Sued 2face Idibia’s Manager, Efe Omorogbe by 1Ebisco: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
The court injunction is also expected to restrain Mr. Efe Omorogbe whether by himself, servant, privy or agent from calling or convening any meeting. Efe Omorogbe, 2face Idibia’s manager and a former board member of the Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON), has been dragged to court by the group, who are asking for a court injunction to restrain him from parading himself as Chairman of COSON.

The court injunction is also expected to restrain Mr. Efe Omorogbe whether by himself, servant, privy or agent from calling or convening any meeting by whatever name, be it board meeting, general meeting, etc, at any location whether in Lagos or anywhere in the country or outside the country in the name of Copyright Society of Nigeria.

A 16 paragraph sworn statement deposed to by the General Manager of COSON, Chinedu Chukwuji, supports the suit No ID/4827/GCMW18, which has COSON Chairman, Chief Tony Okoroji as joint claimant.

Before the lawsuit, Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON) on Thursday, December 7, 2017 announced a change in its leadership with the appointment of 2face idibia’s long time manager, Efe O. Omorogbe as its new Chairman.

The announcement was made after thorough deliberations with members of the COSON Board, which lasted several hours at the COSON House.

Speaking at the event, COSON Director and Co – founder Naija Ninja, Dare ‘Baba Dee’ Fasasi said;

‘The change is occasioned by the need to reposition COSON and lead it to its new era. It is time to consolidate on our gains and ensure that we get the society to the place of our dreams.’’

“On behalf of the Board and members of COSON, we want to thank Chief Tony Okoroji for his relentless service during his time as Chairman of this great society. It is on record that during the tenure of Chief Tony Okoroji, COSON made giant strides such as the commissioning of the magnificent COSON House; the first of its kind in the Nigerian music industry, the launch of COSON’s digital licensing platform, CLAP, amongst several other key projects.

His tenure also brought about the collection and distribution of royalties by COSON yearly without fail since its approval in Nigeria. The remarkable achievements made are visible for all to see and are a lasting legacy of the work of Chief Tony Okoroji. However we are confident that we are moving forward in the right direction and we know that COSON will continue to benefit from Chief Okoroji’s reservoir of knowledge and goodwill’’ said Mr Obi Asika, COSON Director and Co-founder CABAL Ent.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/coson-sued-2face-idibias-manager-efe.html

Celebrities / Lepacious Bose; My Laps And Thighs Need To Go Down Like My Neck by 1Ebisco: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerian female comedian Lepacious Bose has shared some amazing photos of her loss of weight and she is aiming to reduce more in subsequent time.

The comedienne is mostly popular for a large and big figure, although she has never been a fan of that size; she is an admirer of a Lepa (small frame) body size. Her name ‘Lepacious’ is evidence to this.

Nigerians were left in shock when she stepped out in a much transformed body size and her goal is for the figure eight.

However, what is even more admirable about the talented comedienne is the fact that despite losing a tremendous amount of weight, she continues to push herself by working hard and setting new standards for herself.

She wrote;

"Loving my tolotolo neck lol.... Walahi I will never stop saying it fat is a bloooooody B*STARD!!!! Now if only the laps and thighs will go down just as fast as the neck, we will all be on the same page lol. It's a great enough motivation to get dressed and hit the gym jare. Morning my fam!"

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/lepacious-bose-my-laps-and-thighs-need.html

Celebrities / Actress Uche Jombo's Best Friend In Nollywood Revealed by 1Ebisco: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Actress , Uche Jombo , has refuted claims that her 2012 marriage to a Puerto Rican, Kenney Rodriguez , has affected her acting career .

Last year , it was rumoured that the union , which is blessed with a son , was in trouble , but the actress quickly addressed the issue on her Instagram page , pleading with bloggers to stop spreading negative news .

In a chat with Sunday Scoop , the actress said the decision to choose movie roles carefully had nothing to with her marriage.

She said , “Marriage didn ’t stop me from acting regularly. Even before I tied the knot , I had already started selecting projects I do.

I choose my projects now because I am not interested in being in every film again .

Also , if people cannot see that I am good for a certain role , I don’ t need to convince anyone at my level . I have been acting for 18 years and I have matured in the business.

I got into acting at a young age , but I need more time to promote the projects I do and still focus on my marriage.”

Despite featuring as a women leader in a new movie, Dr. Mekam , Jombo says she doesn ’t have plans to venture into politics .

“My best friend in Nollywood , Desmond Elliot, is already a politician and do I like him since he became a politician ? I cannot say .

I don’ t have plans for politics, but I will still be vocal about Nigerian politics .

“I feel the way politics works all over the world has a lot to do with acting and I am already an actor.

I don’t think I want to be acting in my real life . Politicians literally act when they should take it as a profession , ” she said .

Speaking on her role in Dr . Mekam , she explained , “There are many people that look at Nigerian politics from afar and think they can do better . They don’ t understand that Nigerian politics is beyond one’s intention or what you think you can bring to the table . It generally has to do with how you can position yourself to arrive at your destination , but Dr. Mekam ( a role played by Kalu Ikeagwu ) does not know this . He thinks he can just come into politics , tell people his dreams and they would hand over the office to him .”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/actress-uche-jombos-best-friend-in.html

Politics / How Dudafa Kept 10 Suitcases Full Of Hard Currency For Jonathan – EFCC by 1Ebisco: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
An investigator with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Orji Chukwuma, on Friday told a Federal High Court in Lagos how former President Goodluck Jonathan allegedly instructed his ex-aide, Waripamo-Owei Dudafa, to receive 10 suitcases from his ADC and to keep same in the presidential bedroom.

Dudafa is being tried alongside his one-time account officer in Heritage Bank, Joseph Iwuejo.

They were arraigned last year on 23-counts bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.

The defendants, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

EFCC alleged that they used various companies to launder various sums of money running into about N5.1bn between June 2013 and June 2015.

The company allegedly used by the defendants were listed as Seagate Property Development & Investment Limited; Avalon Global Property Development Company Limited; Pluto Property and Investment Company Limited; and Rotate Interlink Services Limited; Ibejige Services Limited; DeJakes Fast Food & Restaurant Nigeria Limited; and Ebiwise Resources.

The offence contravened Section 18(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) (Amendment) Act, 2012 and punishable under Section 17(a) of the same Act.

During cross examination by Mr. Ige Ashimudara, (lawyer to the second defendant) before Justice Mohammed Idris, Chukwuma said that the defendant wrote a statement where he recalled how Jonathan called him and instructed that he should receive the suitcases.

“Sometimes in 2014, I was called by the President, he instructed that I should wait for the ADC who handed over to me 10 bags as directed by the President . I received the 10 bags and dropped it in the inner room”, part of the statement read.

The suitcases, according to him, contained hard currency that the CBN was directed to release.

The case was adjourned till March 16 for continuation of hearing.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/how-dudafa-kept-10-suitcases-full-of.html

Celebrities / Tiwa Savage 'abandons' Husband For Vacation by 1Ebisco: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nigerian super singer and Mavin first lady Tiwa savage is on a vacation with her son Jamil in the United States.

The singer is really cooling off with her son, but there was certainly something missing in the photos she shared. Her husband was missing in those photos.

The singer was without her husband Tbillz, and this raise an eyebrow has it was rumored that she may be heading for a divorce in her marriage.

Tbillz has been missing on social medial for close to six months now, and many have been wondering if all is well with him.

A source has disclosed that Tbills is very ill and that the family does not want it to go public.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/tiwa-savage-abandons-husband-for.html

Celebrities / When A Woman Is Done There Is Nothing To Change Her Mind by 1Ebisco: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Women in their nature are tolerable and can pass bravely through many hardships in their lives. They can handle more until they decide that it’s over. Maybe we think and we understand women as indecisive, once she makes up her mind nothing and no one will change that.

This also refers to dating and relationships, whether they are long relationships or newbie’s. If she feels like something is crossing the line, or the person she’s with is crossing her lines, she’ll end it immediately.

So, if you did something bad, if you made a mistake it’s time to act fast, before she’ll kick you out! If she really means to you, don’t play with her feelings, because you’ll never know how you’ll get it in your face. Luckily there’s always a chance that women give if you really try hard to make it up to her, if she gave you any. But once you screw up it’s over.

1.The right thing was never easy to do
If he’s stupid enough to walk away, you should never bring him back.

Be smart enough to let him go.

You read this in a girl’s mind and voice, right? Because that’s what they think. If you leave her, she won’t get you back.

2. She will not come back
We got you a lovely quote: “The problem is women think he will change, he won’t. The mistake men make is thinking she’ll never leave, she will.”

3. What reason does she have to stay?
Think about this, a little more in depth. You hurt her, you broke her, all the trust and love she had for you is now gone. You’ve played her. Now she won’t trust you, and above that all, if you really did her bad, do you think she deserves you? She thinks she doesn’t, and she’s right.

4. It takes some time but you’ll get the hang of it
Maybe some things weren’t made for you. As much as she wasn’t meant to have you, maybe you weren’t meant to have her. Time will pass and you’ll get used to it.

5. Emotions need to change before love can return
As mentioned before, if you want to get her back you need to make her forgive you. Forgiving also means changing her emotions now towards you, because she’ll still feel the pain after what you messed up. Try harder to ignite the fire in her again.

6. Keep remembering the lovely memories, but create new
Reminiscing about the good old days when you were happy is good, but don’t mention them in front of her, only in given situation. Try to create new ones that will be worth remembering. New memories can give a new meaning to the relationship and will give you new passion to both of you.

7. Fresh starts are compelling but beneficial
Sometimes it’s better to give the old relationship a new go before drifting into a new one immediately. If you feel that the love you had was genuine and pure, it’s maybe the best to try and work it out once again.

8. Both partners must be self-secure if they want secure relationship
Knowing oneself and not be afraid to be who you are, and so is your partner will give you confidence to work together and be together for a long time. Partners that are insecure in themselves will always find something to be upset about. Being constantly upset will lead to breaking up the relationship.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/when-woman-is-done-there-is-nothing-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates Birthday In Tears by 1Ebisco: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Nigerian actor and Nollywood icon kanayo o. kanayo is +1 today, but the actor has decided to celebrate by mourning the newly adopted Dapchi school girls.

Unlike other celebrities the actor seem so concern with the current crisis befalling is darling country.

The actor took to instagram to voice of his pains.

“Greetings my dear friends and proximate people, IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY. To God be all the Glory. All through my life, I have never hidden my hatred for oppression against the less privileged.

My system refuses to come to terms with seeing a person being maltreated. These days’ stories abound of mothers treating other people’s children under their care with so much WICKEDNESS such as inflicting hot knife burns on them.

I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT. I can severe a relationship and I have severed relationships on this basis. It’s almost two weeks since about 107 girls of the DAPCHI community in Yobe State were abducted. I have had sleepless nights because they will be and are maltreated. I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT.

I salute our gallant Armed Forces for their efforts in the past and implore them to comb all the nooks and crannies to rescue these innocent daughters of ours. Their hope is that their country will come to their rescue, we MUST NOT fail them. Nothing to me will be a better birthday present than this.

To the citizenry, please say a word of prayer, to their parents, my heart goes out to you.” He wrote.

He was born on 1st March 1962. Anayo Modestus Onyekwere (popularly known as Kanayo O. Kanayo, born March 1, 1962 in Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian actor. In 2006 he won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.

In 1992, Kanayo made his debut film appearance in the film Living in Bondage. Kanayo has starred in over 100 films.

He is also a brand ambassador to GLO. He stares in the telecommunication comic TV series titled professor Johnbull, where he plays the role of the professor himself.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/kanayo-o-kanayo-celebrates-birthday-in.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.