Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

1kinggy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kinggy's Profile / 1kinggy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Family / Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by 1kinggy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

Congratulations! That's quite a chubby baby.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please check DOGECHAIN $DC.

It was launched 1st August. Has done first airdrop for early users. Now listed on 3 exchanges and currently trading on DEXes.

DISCLAIMER: This is posted for information purpose only. It is in no way a trade recommendation. Remember to consult your financial advisor on your investment decisions.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by 1kinggy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
So what do u then advise or were shld we move to that will be worth it

Australia is looking like a good call if your target is residency.
Politics / Re: Tompolo Wins Multi-Million Dollar Contract To Curb Oil Theft by 1kinggy(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Elections are coming, there must be a way to move money around. If FG is serious, they should guarantee this money to the Navy every month.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Payunsin:
I have access to loan facility at 17% / annum and I am tempted to take it and invest it in the stock market.
I have done margin trading in the past that almost bankrupted me, so I am also scared.
Uba and Gtb and Dangote Sugar are on my radar. Need more reccomendations and advise pls

17% on the loan + Trading fees and commission. To break even, you should target an annualized return not less than 20%. Can you deal?

3 Likes

Business / Re: Sinoma Is Constructing A Cement Plant In Kogi (Photos) by 1kinggy(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
jumper524:
To be completed in 2 years??
Most project when dem dey forecast to finish in two years no dey finish in the end.
If na lie ask dangote refinery and 2nd Niger bridge.

If Sinoma is building with Chinese funds, they'd meet up. China has money and don't waste time.
Family / Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by 1kinggy(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2022
You can help them with fare back to their location and maybe with some change.
Celebrities / Re: Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba by 1kinggy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Sometimes to chop money you must forget about shame

Ego sometimes keep you away from your helper

See has this hungry girls story go soon change

If we have a philanthropist like that pastor in each of the 774 local government area of Nigeria mentoring and helping people, poverty would disappear soon

We need more good jobs and less philanthropist.
Culture / Re: Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning by 1kinggy(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2022
holaralph:
What is adigboranku in English

Please add the picture for easy identification.
Education / Re: Two PTI Students On I.T. Die From Fire At The Oil Firm Where They Were Working by 1kinggy(m): 5:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Student union executives now don dey follow use H.E. (his excellency)?
Politics / Re: Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof by 1kinggy(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Uncle Delẹ should calm down. Person fit dey Lagos dey fill form say him day Borno. All he needs is an address there to fool the system.
Career / Re: Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC by 1kinggy(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2022
If you have a the resources, go for your BSc. This will increase your options when you start your job search. BSc route is faster to get your MSc too. Also, start working on the side, find a job your HND can take. Combine it with your BSc program if you can.

By the way, if you chose the PGD path, it is shorter but very few employers consider it when employing and that will leave you with your HND always as your entry qualification. Potentially, your remuneration will be lower than a BSc holder you're in the same field.
TV/Movies / Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by 1kinggy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Go and get free to air. Stream live matches or movies you don't want to miss.

1 Like

Family / Re: Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady by 1kinggy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
My own is simple, every able bodied adult- male, female or "I don't want to disclose"- should have a tangible source of income.

If you agree to start a family, be ready to bear it's attendant responsibilities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Harrison Osemwengie's HO Corn Farm Stole Billions From Investors by 1kinggy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na dem dem. This is one of the scams that crash the agric-crowdfunding market. Justice is about to catch up with this one.
Food / Re: Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants by 1kinggy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
ogyunging:
Please what is the native name for Teak Tree? Thanks.

Igi Gẹdú
Politics / Re: 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? by 1kinggy(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2022
JJ has found the sweet spot of making money off politicians and he's milking it nicely.

Don't get swayed by his antics. He knows the influence he wields.
Culture / Re: Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning by 1kinggy(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2021
sevenhundred:
you are dangerously wrong, opolo is frog in Yoruba land, while akere or konko is toad...

Noted.
Culture / Re: Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning by 1kinggy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
sevenhundred:
toad is akere or konko, while opolo is frog in English.

Looks like you mixed them up.

Opolo is toad, not safe to eat.

Konko, akere = frog. The edible one.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning by 1kinggy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
olamideee:
Please what's the English name of era, e.g era inu sugar

Era are ANTS.

1 Like

Family / Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by 1kinggy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
ademidedavid:

Ah, i dont want to think towards this angle at all.....altgough the 3 kids look so so much like me, they are the kind that cannot be denied.

Thanks so much

Physical appearance is not a guarantee. That is what many women used to get away. Some will even tell you the kids looks like grandma or grandpa pass you. E get why.

3 Likes

Family / Re: When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" by 1kinggy(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2021
ademidedavid:
My greetings nairalanders,
I am married for 10years now and blessed woth 3 wonderful kids but my woman is a bit difficult.

i still cant place those words.....could it be out of anger or she actually mean the words for real?

Please help a heartbroken brother.

She meant everything she said and she has been holding it for years. Go and do a paternity test on all the 3 children. If you're lucky one of the 3 kids may be yours.

And going forward, just know you are living next to a snake, she can strike at you at any time. You can't change her. You are at risk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by 1kinggy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Osashalom:

You see any lady with that sentimental line of I can't suffer in my father's house and suffer in your house! Run from them without wearing shoes, e get why! You can think of shoes when you are in safe distance from her.

And na thier type no dey fit spare money for 1 bag of cement.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Marrying Last As First Child by 1kinggy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chuky7:
Has anyone experienced this. This is where I find myself. And I keep getting talks like it's a bad thing. Talks like your last has married before you shouldn't you be ashamed. Some even go to extent of proclaiming abomination.

For me all this one's no concern me. I am a playboy at heart and will marry at my own time or not at all. Depends on how I feel.

Peace of Mind and Freedom is Priceless. Don't Take it away from me.

So have you had similar experience please share

No let anybody harass you. You marry when you are ready. They can't have your children with theirs.
Investment / Re: I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! by 1kinggy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

How does he prove he has been out of job for 6 months?

Separation letter from the company that was remitting his pension contributions.
Investment / Re: I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! by 1kinggy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
LuckyAgbaze:

How do I withdraw from part of my pension after resigning?

You have to be out of paid employment for minimum of 6 months to qualify. However, check with your PFA: pension fund admin.
Politics / Re: Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' by 1kinggy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
legendgalas:
He will go to jail in Benin for at least, 22yrs
Then start another one for Nigeria as a treason fellow grin grin grin

If he sentenced in Benin, believe me, it is to keep him from the Nigerians after his head. And any minute he spends behind bar is to perfect his relocation to a safer place.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by 1kinggy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmomoh post=103905058][/quote]

No cattle rustler in that list.
Sports / Re: EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka by 1kinggy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This is the kinda football Mourinho will like and appreciate from his players.

If this is done against his player, e no go allow us hear word

Please, read that again and don't be misled by the headline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.