Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890935 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 1:54pm On Feb 05
Watch out for Oando's annual results which will be released soon. The rush will soon begin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05
grin

ProphetUtuocha:
Watch out for Oando's annual results which will be released soon. The rush will soon begin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:07pm On Feb 05
stcool:

It's how minority shareholders think Wale is labouring for them grin grin grin

So you think Wale is closing deals on all this lucrative assests for minority shareholders...even the stations sold to NNPC, 10kobo special dividend he did not approve.

The school fees go loud gan grin grin grin

Oando is NOT delisting!
Some people are mopping for some strong men. Frame this post and keep it somewhere. One day Customstreet will confirm this... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05
DeRuggedProf:

Oando is NOT delisting!
Some people are mopping for some strong men. Frame this post and keep it somewhere. One day Customstreet will confirm this... grin

Customstreet can't be where belly face Nah.
He has already told us oando will delist but I doubt the delisting.

Wetin me I dey talk be say, make shareholders mop the shares and move the price up to #20 before April 17

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:15pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Customstreet can't be where belly face Nah.
He has already told us oando will relish but I doubt the delisting.

Wetin me I dey talk be say, make shareholders mop the shares and move the price up to #20 before April 17

E go go far above that by then... grin
E get why e Neva move, clearing of 'frustrated volume'... grin
Why are those who went to court to get N7.07 not selling at over N14?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 2:15pm On Feb 05
veecovee:

Knowing all these, don't you think that MKT makers are having some skeleton in their cupboard, otherwise, why should they allow nascon's current price look more attractive in respect to the upcoming merger
Banking stocks are the ones dictating the movement of other stocks in NGX for sometime now. If banking stocks go higher, other stocks follow the trend and vice versa. I doubt if it is the works of market makers. It is just the psychology of investors pricing NASCON parri-passu with DangSugar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 2:21pm On Feb 05
ProphetUtuocha:

Abeg make we hear word .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:27pm On Feb 05
UkwuAmu:

Abeg make we hear word .
U dey mind that otuocha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:27pm On Feb 05
ndept:
Banking stocks are the ones dictating the movement of other stocks in NGX for sometime now. If banking stocks go higher, other stocks follow the trend and vice versa. I doubt if it is the works of market makers. It is just the psychology of investors pricing NASCON parri-passu with DangSugar.
You didn't understand me. What I mean is that comparing today's salt price with that of sugar, buying nascon instead dangsugar would give you more units of dangfood after the merger. I wonder why MKT makers allowed it so
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:30pm On Feb 05
DeRuggedProf:

Thank you, my brother!
That is an intelligent question. And it suggests that those who went to court are ''insiders'' who want to take advantage to exploit and short change the minority shareholders of Oando.
This singular fact is reason why the court must dismiss the case; or other genuine minority shareholders should institute a new court case and reject the delisting.
The delisting will fail!
Why still going to court to ask for N7.07 when the market price has been much higher than that price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05
Streetinvestor2:
U dey mind that otuocha

Lol
Say the bolded in English
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:51pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Lol
Say the bolded in English
Lol,what is the difference between utuocha and otuocha.i know one is he and the other is she part....
All I see is igbo names of human parts
Utuocha =Amuocha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05
mikeapollo:

Thank you, my brother!
That is an intelligent question. And it suggests that those who went to court are ''insiders'' who want to take advantage to exploit and short change the minority shareholders of Oando.
This singular fact is reason why the court must dismiss the case; or other genuine minority shareholders should institute a new court case and reject the delisting.
The delisting will fail!
Why still going to court to ask for N7.07 when the market price has been much higher than that price?

Encourage each other with these words.
You shareholders are too dull to act.

Sometime in 2021,Raysun Nig. Ltd. wanted to buy out minority shareholders of champion Brewery at peanut.Thank God for Akwa Ibom Govt that stood against it. As it stands now,I don't think Raysun can buy the remaining 3.5% left for minority at even less than #10.Akwa ibom govt may not even sell their 10% at #20.

We are waiting for another takeover bid from Raysun and the price they will offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05
Streetinvestor2:
Lol,what is the difference between utuocha and otuocha.i know one is he and the other is she part....
All I see is igbo names of human parts
Utuocha =Amuocha

You dey speak Efik language Nah.
Otuocha no get name for English?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:12pm On Feb 05
DeRuggedProf:

This why I said in the past that the so called minority shareholders looks like wale left hand.The only difference now is that the price of #7 plus is no longer feasible. Wale just pay me #20 and have your way.Why haven't the so called sold at twice the price and forget court case.
Wale wants to delist but he should come to table and negotiate the price...simply
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:20pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

You dey speak Efik language Nah.
Otuocha no get name for English?
I am from owerri.You can ask any mbano person, lol.You wan make I chop ban abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05
Streetinvestor2:
This why I said in the past that the so called minority shareholders looks like wale left hand.The only difference now is that the price of #7 plus is no longer feasible. Wale just pay me #20 and have your way. Why haven't the so called sold at twice the price and forget court case.
Wale wants to delist but he should come to table and negotiate the price...simply

That's my question too.push the price up then collect your pay and leave Wale and his company to run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05
Streetinvestor2:
I am from owerri.You can ask any mbano person, lol.You wan make I chop ban abi

Owerri is Mbano
Mbano is owerri
Abeg tell me the name joor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:30pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

That's my question too.push the price up then collect your pay and leave Wale and his company to run.

Na only ote and his like go fit try that with wale.wale na dollar chairman now oh plus balablue on his side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:32pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Owerri is Mbano
Mbano is owerri
Abeg tell me the name joor
under age they this forum way dey watch us,lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:50pm On Feb 05
Ote na seriousl guy man.His power company still went up today. Na #1000 him dey head so. before december or next forbes 2025.
Transcorp go reach #50 .Henceforth, i am on alert anywhere this billionaires enter, I will jump in and ask questions later,lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 3:55pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Encourage each other with these words.
You shareholders are too dull to act.

Sometime in 2021,Raysun Nig. Ltd. wanted to buy out minority shareholders of champion Brewery at peanut.Thank God for Akwa Ibom Govt that stood against it. As it stands now,I don't think Raysun can buy the remaining 3.5% left for minority at even less than #10.Akwa ibom govt may not even sell their 10% at #20.

We are waiting for another takeover bid from Raysun and the price they will offer.

''...You shareholders are too dull to act''

So what is your stake too? A shareholder in Oando or what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05
mikeapollo:

''...You shareholders are too dull to act''

So what is your stake too? A shareholder in Oando or what?

That 200k units I have there is it shares to trouble myself?
You people that are large should put your heads together and move the price for your own good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:14pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

You people that are large should put your heads together and move the price for your own good
Me am not shareholder na gamble
holder abi.Na for alhaji I be shareholder and I B.

Don't you think my target of #20 is possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 4:14pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

You too can move the price of Oando.
You can open multiple trading accounts and sell to yourselves at higher prices to move the price.
Just instruct your stockbroker to make sure he sells from one of your accounts to the other at the closing hours, at a higher price on daily basis. You can do it, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05
mikeapollo:

You too can move the price of Oando.
You can open multiple trading accounts and sell to yourselves at higher prices to move the price.
Just instruct your stockbroker to make sure he sells from one of your accounts to the other at the closing hours, at a higher price on daily basis. You can do it, trust me.

grin grin grin angry
Desperately Long thing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 4:22pm On Feb 05
yMcy56:

Attached.

Thank you. They have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:13pm On Feb 05
Today's Top volumes trades

Top of the morning to all my paddies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05
megawealth01:
Today's Top volumes trades

Top of the morning to all my paddies

Please, which app or platform is this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:04pm On Feb 05
Am I the only one who has not gotten anything from GSK?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:17pm On Feb 05
thebargainhunte:
I have not seen mine. I had to mail them today. No response yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 7:17pm On Feb 05
thebargainhunte:

Same here ..Nothing yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), DonDiego(m), Jaakay and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.