Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

1kinggy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kinggy's Profile / 1kinggy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Family / Re: Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? by 1kinggy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Am confuse about it... Must we have joint account? embarassed

It is not compulsory. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it.
Family / Re: Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? by 1kinggy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For what reason exactly?
Except your wife is the breadwinner and you need to keep a tab on her spending, I don't see a reason strong enough to necessitate the need for a joint savings account amongst couples.

But if you must have a joint acount with your wife, then the mandate on it MUST be that she will have to co-sign with you while you can sign alone on it.
The transaction alerts should also go to you alone.

Giving your wife financial autonomy or financial superiority is like buying a bullet for the assassin who has been paid to kill you.

No woman should give your type control over her funds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elsueno:

But Chaka commission is currently like 0.69%, And to be fair, their are certain weeks that they even offer zero commissions on trade. For buying solid stocks for long term keeping, they are awesome

Makes sense.

1 Like

Career / Re: Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. by 1kinggy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
As for me, I will prefer your current job. Save a lot of money and resign if they didn't sack me. Then launch my business, I like a life of freedom, like the one am living presently

Private that can sack you on Monday.
P S.: Today is Saturday.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thyes:
Hy guys
Pls which is better to trade with
Bundle or kucoin app

From experience pls

Use kucoin. It gives you more market choices than Bundle.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by 1kinggy(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2021
The Navy has no point asking to control the agency. They are to provide supports.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
kelvinrhs:

BEETEEEECEEEE to $100

Make everybody start afresh

Then, some will shift goalpost to $10.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: NIN Enrolment: NIMC Seeks N25bn For Storage Servers by 1kinggy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
OjoMadiba:
God why you put me for this kind country,

90 servers to register 100 million people, AWS cloud service would solve this for way less than 10million naira.

Choppings.
Family / Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by 1kinggy(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2021
For her to tell you, her friends and family that she will never forgive you after begging her, FREE HER.

Typically, I won't involve others but as they are already involved, update them on her course of action.

After that, anything you do is between you and God.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Investment / Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by 1kinggy(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2021
juniorstar:

Not all shitcoins are pump and dump. A number of them have inbuilt mechanism to avoid a single whale owning more than a certain percentage so as to prevent an individual from having such power. Most top coins today started as shitcoins that developed utility overtime. The guy who bought pizza with 10000btc at the time am sure he thought it was useless. Of course with shitcoins there is a time to get in and also get out

Well, be was able to but pizza with it. Some million units of shitcoins can't buy toilet paper now. Shitcoins are pure gamble.

Note: #1 coin was never a shitcoin.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buratai Appointed Nigeria’s Ambassador To Benin Republic by 1kinggy(m): 6:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I just know the reason behind this appointment God bless president Buhari.

They need Benin Republic ports for their runs. Too many eyes and noses in Lagos ports.
Politics / Re: Buratai Appointed Nigeria’s Ambassador To Benin Republic by 1kinggy(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Prayingman:
Finally, what he had been battling for. They have given him

Niger Republic or Chad would have been better. Make him dey talk with bandits and terrorists there.
Investment / Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by 1kinggy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
juniorstar:
Yes a lot of scam exists in the crypto space but those things called shitcoins some of them have potentials and the best time to buy is in their early stage when there arent many holders cos some can go up as much as 10000% now that's 100× the money you invested if you bought 5dollars worth that's 500dollars from just 5dollars all you have to do is buy and hold some wont make it but the ones that do can make you some money in the medium/ long term. There are a number of shitcoins that you must have not a financial advise though and some go for 1000naira for 1000000000000 if you are interested in these shit coins that have potentials slide into my dm 07054504442. Let me show you 3-4 shicoins with potentials. Personally I prefer those ones with a clear plan with a definite timeline. And those that plan on getting an exchange in the future. Those ones a going to be hot cakes cos their coin will have utility

There's no potential in shitcoins. Why are they called shitcoins?
Investment / Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by 1kinggy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
I will make this short and understandable

A lot scam is going on crypto currency space
It is called pump and dump

Early investors pump and once they made enough they will dump the coin and run with their profit we are not calling about thousands they chop millions to billions

This scam is world wide since crypto is digital

How to avoid before u buy any coin
Read its white paper find out the real world usage

Find other similar project is it fail to solve the issue of similar existing coin avoid probably a scam

Avoid all shit coins
Safe mooon,safe mars ,elogan feg etc
Don't buy even for free

If u want to buy go for coin which is default in a blockchain example instead to buy wink , go for tron

Make I stop here I will update this thread later

Hope you didn't get rekt too bad chasing the moon. This is where this kind of post comes from.
Travel / Re: Vehicles On Fire At Ogeere, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway! Fire Fighters In Action by 1kinggy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bobxin:
Is Ogeere in Lagos or Ibadan?

Ogun state.
Sports / Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Title, Defeats Vettori by 1kinggy(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2021
jamoscofield:
So sad he won. I placed Vettori to win fa. 4.00odd thinking he's gonna be wrestled the way JAN did but I was disappointed. My 100K �. It's all good sha. So what's next for IZZY. I wish Kamaru can move up to challenge him. Let it be a fight to honour BUBU outta ASO rock.

Are they in the same weight class? Who is in the heavier weight class?
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mumben:

My Sister, I believe that d staking comes with lesser risk for noob like me. E just dey like fixed deposit right? Explain give ur sister oh, since I start, I never see profit take oh that's why I dey reason staking. this crypto be like say THE MORE U LOOK, D LESS U UNDERSTAND.

Binance Earn/staking almost as safe as keeping money in the bank. It's a DeFi approach to you holding your coins and allows you to earn interest.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jsmile:

Will be glad to join you, though I heard future is not for newbie but I’d be glad to learn. Where will it be taking place?

Futures? = Exponential volatility.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? by 1kinggy(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Na internship. Not all interns are paid for their hard work. Lucky ones eventually get permanent placement.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by 1kinggy(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2021
All this FACT CHECK post I dey see, na BMC handwork. The damage is done already.

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) by 1kinggy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
They have woken another pandemic agent they want to release after covid-19.
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by 1kinggy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
So this Liar and their plethora of aides on new media didn't know they could have reported any tweet that is giving them headaches? They now chose to chop off their own head?
Politics / Re: Britain Warns Twitter & Facebook To Regulate Their Sites Content by 1kinggy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
TooNoisy:
Everybody knows that social media is not perfect and needs to be regulated. However no other country has banned any social media company because they deleted someone’s tweet. Not even when Donal Trump’s account was suspended did the US think of that. It’s a dangerous thing to do!

Don’t get it twisted. No one is following Nigeria’s lead. Nigeria is being governed by a nepotistic dictator who will soon be sanctioned!

We are waiting for Lai to ban Facebook and Instagram too!

Your saw beyond the veil of BMC at work. It's another post for pọnmọ, afterall, they have banned twitter, they have to show workings elsewhere.

Social media is here to stay. Every platform will be stricter with their community regulations so much that bots will be enough to switch off unacceptable posts. Either from US, UK, Nigeria or India.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
iLegendd:

Every dip is a buy call and every rally is a sell call — it all depends on the time you take the action. If you don't, someone else will; except he is HODLing. This is why having a strategy is important.

If the business you do does not allow you sleep for 7 - 8 hours everyday, it's the wrong business. Continue doing it if the pay is great, but look for another business that'll give you rest of mind while doing the sleepless one for the fun of it — not a do or die.

That's how to live a financially happy and healthy life.

When I say don't sleep, I'm not saying don't go to bed or close your eyes.

Talking about strategy...
If you see a rally, scalp
If you see a dip, scheme.

Every man to his moon. Peace.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't just buy dip at once, but in 3 to 6 phases and by 20%, 30%, 50%. Also have money to rescue your money.

Some people buy at once and expect a pump immediately.

Cry.pto is a game of the rich and strategic getting richer while the desperate or none strategic gets poorer and at times, gets lucky.

Have money to rescue your money... Not every dip is a buy call.
Not every pump is a sell call.
If you see a rally, scalp
If you see a dip, scheme.
Which ever way,
Don't sleep.

6 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Ibime you go finally see market buy oo.

I dey wait for KSM and BNB under $300

BNB dipped as low as 280 last week. Hope you managed to pick some?
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Leezah:
Life is not hard, you were careless.
Newbies, your seed phrase should be in your email.

Best bet is to have it offline. You can add a secure point online too.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by 1kinggy(m): 5:28am On May 28, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
IGP’s Wife??
Wetin concern the IGP’s wife for police matter?
Is she a policewoman?
Even at that, with which authority is she operating?

The IGP receives da signal live and direct in za oda room. So, she knows what she's up to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.