Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

1kinggy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kinggy's Profile / 1kinggy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Religion / Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by 1kinggy(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:
Calvary greetings to you all.

I was in a serious challenge recently and was push to visit a white garment church. After the prophecy, I was told to get bucket, grace perfume, 3 blue candles, 4 white candles, and some other stuffs so they can prepare them. I then bath with it. That's its going to rid away any bad luck..everything was bout 4k. The cash is not the problem..but my question is this. If I fast and pray myself without doing all this, does it mean I can get positive results..

Please all the matured christains, come and help me o..

Na wetin you look for you find. As your mind queried it, it's a reminder of an unnecessary jamboree.

Study the Bible, fast and pray and God will deliver you from every predicament.

1 Like

Politics / Re: DSS Denies Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho by 1kinggy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

You be cruise lol

Abi wetin make I talk.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Digitman:

How I wish you stated some of the satellite you have been able to track around that axis. Then I would have use it as an easy guide.

So please forgive me if I use what you already know as a guide.

If you have tracked nigcomsat 42.5 degree east before. Then all you have to do when in that exact position is to bring/ slide your dish down like 2 inches, the signal will pop up, then you tweak for more signal strength.

If it's is joy tv position you have perfected in tracking. Then standing behind your dish, shift your dish between one to two inches to your left, then slide it down to like 8 To 9 inches, the signal will pop up.

If it is dstv position you have perfected in tracking, then shift your dish about an inch to your left then slid it down to about 6 Inches, the signal will pop up.

Also if you are interested in having a mental picture of what that position looks like. It's almost completely down like former mytv position 68.5 east not absolutely but relatively.

By the way use

11090 v 30000 to track

Your LNB should be at 3.0 clock.

Happy tracking

Below is a visual image if need be ( the blue dish)

Please can I combine nigcomsat 42e with Tara TV @51.5e. I am currently on 51.5e but missing some programs on 42e. I have a spare LNB.
Sports / Re: Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) by 1kinggy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
olenyi:

He'd also need to change his style. His old fighting style was matched to his body weight and type.
Education / Re: The Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge, University Of Ife (Now OAU) In 1968 (Photos) by 1kinggy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
deepwater:
Shamefull

Look around that school called OAU..
the first generation buildings are more stronger and qualified than the new generation building.

I would never understand y bricks were used to make buildings in 2010 upwards in a school that had used concrete to caste master pieces in the 60s...

For those who do not know what I am talking about...

A trip to spider building vs ChELT in that same school would explain all.

Once again

Shameful

That's the story of Nigeria. Where things of years gone are better than things of today.
Travel / Re: Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Totally Reopened This Weekend by 1kinggy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
That'd be a miracle.
Politics / Re: Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes by 1kinggy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
If you're serious about anything in this country, don't wait for them. Go and get the panels yourself and other things needed.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: DSS Denies Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho by 1kinggy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
The question I keep asking my fellow Nigerians is What has Sunday Igboho done wrong?

He's trying his best to chase out the fulani Herdsmen from Yoruba Land and make sure that everyone is save, and all you could do is to arrest him. Whether you tried it or not, we don't care but what has he done wrong?

He wants to spoil business for kidnappers and bandits.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
obajoey:
Hello my bosses.
Is it possible to use some of these apps just for currency exchange purpose.. e.g adding dollar to my USD account on the app using a dollar card and then exchange it to naira on the app then withdraw the naira?

And pls which of the apps is faster in processing withdrawals?

Thank you sirs and mas.

Most of them will only allow you to withdraw in the same currency you deposited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
psucc:

Pls I saw a decoder C-Sat 2200HD and another one I forgot the name. Is the C-Sat ok.
Pls advise as I intend picking it tomorrow or recommend another decoder that can serve a purpose (remember, it must be below N10K)

Too bad, I'm not good with decoders. You can check online for reviews.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tosman12:

Boss , I don't know again poo but I know I want to get it myself...

Bring it down a bit more while observing the signal. You should be close to it.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
emmanuelike:
I've been using Trove and chaka. But due to lack of stocks. I'm looking for an alternative. Does anyone know any alternative to Trove, chaka, bamboo nd passfolio?

T212 has kicked me out. Being a Nigerian is really hard.

Why were you kicked out?

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oronto:
am on nicomsat because of Mbc. The day they remove them would peacefully relocate.

I don port to TaraTV (51.5e). They have MBC2 and MBC Action. Kidzone is covering for cartoon (MBC 3).
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tosman12:

That's the tp I input, it's green @82% but no station pops up.... Could it be LNB I tried and still got it gree but no channel still pops..it's frustrating.

Send the pix of the dish. The elevation should be almost perpendicular (almost standing straight) looking at it from the side.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tosman12:
Please boss. I have srt4940. I cedted the sat on the list and put the tp and it green but after blinds canning , no channel comes up. Is there anything I can do to get this stations... The sat I was using to catch mbc just went blank. Please help

Try 11090 V 30000
Romance / Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by 1kinggy(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Let me learn from you all in the comment section. Both insults.

If your marriage timeline is not in sync with an older woman's plan, it's fair to let her know early. Avoid the situation that'd make her say you wasted her time.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Jotrade:
I add 10 TSLA and 60 AAPL to my long term swing position. Only long term swing from six months to yrs

Where Una dey see this money?!

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2021
rapthugx:

Are these channels FTA ��� Wetin I come dey cry for Nigcomsat for?

Yes FTA.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
SegaWarrior:
Fast tracking TP. and LNB Skew please

I've suspended the tracking till weekend. For tracking, use 11090 H 30000.

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
SegaWarrior:
Pls what re the Channels on 51.5°E, any Sport Channel?

Fox sport Africa
MBC Action
MBC2
Kidzone
CineFilm
Movies Africana
Beulah Movies
Area TV
&lix Action
TVC News
France24
AlJazeera
DW
Movies Now Action

And some other religious stations

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
lateefykn84:
what other satellites can I include with this setup
51.5e
42e
36e
28.2e

Any help on 51.5e. I can't get more than 65%. I was stuck at 60% for days.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2021
I am trying to track 51.5e with a 90cm dish. So far, maximum signal strength is 60% but nothing for quality. I took a gamble, blind scan and got NTR and F24 on 11090 V 30000. Please, what else can I do.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
SegaWarrior:
Hello, Pls what re the station on 51.5°E (Tara TV)?

See pix below. The list and more stations.

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2021
dlollyboi:

Place the 42E below the 51.5E

I've lost the 51.5e
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hello people. My nigcomsat 42e lost quality and while trying to improve I ended with belintersat 51.5 (Tara TV). Of I want to combine it with 42e, how do I do that. Thanks.
Politics / Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by 1kinggy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wonders shall never end.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
QuinModah:
The bolded is what sub/Reddit group did the group onwer made $11m after taking position, has been verified by Twitter, has a Telegram group, Instagram page and a Facebook group, many that joined THE CROWD are in premium tears, other sold at a loss, other are hoping the price will trend soon.

There'd be a dead cat bounce before the cremation.

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
lavylilly:
They refused to allow new intakes

Their system is overwhelmed and they have backlog registration to sort. Some people here are yet to finalise their verifications too.

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'd suggest people exercise caution with the way they dump information here. Especially copying from other platforms. The effect on the short term may create an image of a guru but on the long term, many fingers will be burnt and images battered.

If you don't to "show your workings", use the bikini � approach, show some and keep some. Let the trader/investor complete the last lap of due diligence.

18 Likes

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
lateefykn84:
please any ways to unscramble mytv and tstv African

Pay for subscription.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2021
samguru:
Now that Cryptocurrency trading has technically been banned by CBN in Nigeria.

We should be expecting redirection of fund from cryptocurrency to stock market in the coming weeks

Tah. Not in the current run of crypto. For crypto funds to come to NSE, the incentives there must subside.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2021
benedictuyi:

Did you factor the 1% commission for buying/selling on trove?
If you're day trading, that could well be more than 8.3usd per month

You can't even day trade on Nigerian fintechs, you suffer GFV.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.