Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

1kinggy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kinggy's Profile / 1kinggy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 40 pages)

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
bastardson:
I am getting tired of Bamboo, you will make a purchase when the price is low, they wouldnt activate it. Price goes high, boom, the make d purchase.

I bought 10 units of a particular share yesterday, despite the fact that i over credited the account including their commission so that it will still be exactly 10 units,..

By the time dey effected it, the number of units dropped to 8.. It's really painful

DON'T BUY AT MARKET QUOTE. use limit for all your orders.

8 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
OvaSabi1:

I am trying to withdraw and it is saying that I have exceeded my withdrawal limits and I should try tomorrow.

Check your verification level and your settings.

1 Like

Investment / Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by 1kinggy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The truth here is that, if you are not a patient person, you may end up finding all these processes very tiring and irritating.
I have done mine though, and it all took me three days to download, fill, and submit the forms for the companies I had shares in. Some Registrars Websites even made it possible for their own E-mandate Form to be filled Online on their website too, so that there won't be any need to download and fill.
The next thing I want to do about this is to know how much exactly is my unclaimed dividends, and how much of it had expired already.

It depends on your access to network, printer and scanner. i did all mine within a couple of hours. about 10 registrars. When the alerts started coming in, i had to mute my phone. even though some were as low as 1.17naira grin grin grin
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Localemperor:
That is the problem, I did not buy any stock.. I just registered the account and about to start trading after converting some naira to dollar.

That's interesting. Maybe the conversion rate changed.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
jedisco:

Good you were able to get in again... But that's the dilemma in putting your stoploss too low.

30k betece seems to have held with insane volume. I was hoping for a wick to 28k this time but didn't get it. I'm still waiting for how today and tomorrow plays out. We may be forming a floor. Getting above 43k is a battle for now. But once it does that, another leg up should ensue.

Either way, I'm well loaded in certain altys. This selloff should give them a good breather to run. I just hope betece ranges a bit before another big move. As expected, a good number have got back to levels they were before the selloff and some are already approaching previous all time highs. I'm using a stop loss this time and al least until next week until there's good clarity on the market.

I'm not in ant bitisi play as we speak. Only ALTS and stables. i still dey stables, make i no over expose myself.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kzdguru:

T212 seems not cheap to operate, considering the charges from banks on your Dom account when you transfer.

Another 0.7% charges when you exceed $2,000

So much accounting to be done, otherwise losses are bound from many quarters

If you want to use hard currency, do it it through G-p-a-y by linking your gmail address with your card on a computer. Note, that will be your withdrawal route too.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Localemperor:
Pls who can explain why my dollars kept on increasing even though I did not trade any stock??

It means the value of the stocks you bought was increasing, your stocks/portfolio appreciated. It can also go the other way.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
OvaSabi1:

I don't mean to deviate but who here uses Binance? What exchange rate do they use when you withdraw?

You sell to naira at the prevailing rate on their platform and this is actually close to USD/NGN rate on the street. Then you withdraw to your account with a fee of NGN150

1 Like

Family / Re: HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning by 1kinggy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ten06:
At 3years he/she has no control over him/herself, you are the problem of the child; parental failure

Simple.
Family / Re: HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning by 1kinggy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Chisaedhor:
Really don't know the section to post this.

My 3 year old son loves cartoon especially PJ Mask so much to the extend he could watch it from 7pm to 3a.m in the morning shocked

If you take him to the bed room he won't sleep, he cries and if not this cartoon no body watches any other program anymore.

He use to be very very intelligent before now, its seem this PJ Mask has entered his head.

Please help me, how can I stop him or distract him from this??

This is nothing but indulgence. He's a 3 year old. All of you in the house will pay for his rehab. And it is simple, stop watching TV from 7 or 8pm. Will he cry? Yes. Is he going to die? NO. Do that for 1 week and observe how all of you in the house will get better. My toddlers go to their room by 8pm. There's no TV there except their cartoon books.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Arizona042:
Abeg, Who can recommend any platform for trading option which is eligible for Nigerians?

I need 200-300% profit. I am tired of 30-40% gain �

Loadin'

1 Like

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
jedisco:

You see what I told you about bull markets and stoploss hunts... You put your stoploss too low, you may end up selling the bottom of a pullback. Font be surprised you buy higher if you sold at 1k. Risk management can be tricky so I don't bother too much about stop losses on spot once I have a good entry In a bull market, I like days like this... It's a loading opportunity.

We've just had our first major pullback. More will still come and be bought up. That will continue to drive the euphoria until we get a blow off top and most folks will think its a pull back.
The selloff today was do obvious price was being supressed. Betece selloffs are not this gentle...

For those in altys, this is a blessing... I expect some retest of support again today and before the end of the week, most should be above what they started the week with. Already a good number of them are outperforming Eith which is a marker that we may see some crazy percentage pumps in the next few weeks.

I was able to re-enter at a fair price below my last exit.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
bennyflipy:
TRT world has been off from my channel list, it is general?

I still have TRT but a lot of other are still offline.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
ladsonmayor:
I got a mail after opening an account with meritrade, but I don't really get what they're saying, please kindly help me...find it below

You need to deposit into your account to activate it. Pay into the account given to you and notify them.
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... I wouldn't talk in absolutes even though it's likely a parabola is approaching... This market moves quickly. A drop below 1000 is just 15-20% below... That can easily be achieved in 15 mins. It's a volatile market. It just broke out of the 600-700 resistance cluster. A retest of that zone as support would still be bullish except if it fails. It's not every week a major moves 60-70%

Barely 2 weeks ago, 1000 for it would have seemed like a tall ask and most thought a1ts were dead. I remember telling someone here that the market flows in circles and a1ts would have their time. When the general sentiment is strongly in one direction, that's usually when the market turns whether at tops or bottoms.

It's a bull market and so dips will be bought up quickly until a blow-off top. This market usually repeats history quite well and we can learn alot by looking back. In past bull runs, there are usually steep retracements and even steeper buy ups. So far, we've not seen any significant one.

A pullback should come, most folks would get scared and panic sell thinking that was the top, then it'd start rising and they'd buy back higher than they sold. It may repeat that until folks become so lax such that when the
real blow-offf top happens, most will still be confident it'd retrace and they'd keep holding until they loose all their profits... Ask the class of 2017 how that felt.

Talking of 2017, I rinsed my hands out late November and didn't let the December 17 gain lure me back. Currently, I'm manually setting a 'trailing stop loss'. The 1,000 I mentioned is an example. If it drops to 1,025, sell whatever I have at 1k. That'd still be some good profit for me.
If it gets to 1400, my SL, will come to 1200. Even if it's a fake correction.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
jedisco:

This move has left everyone in awe... The funny thing is that certain fundamental metrics seem to point towards more upside eventually but a pullback may be in the offing.

What's more scary is E1TH... It seems like only a matter of time before it also breaks it's all thime high... And in this market once a major does that, 100% is almost guaranteed.... I've got fiat aside waiting patiently, if it pullsback to around 600-700, I'd take it otherwise, I'd get in on the break of all-time high and ride it to 3k at least.
What I'm still struggling with is what it's little brothers will do if it doubles its value. Already, we've had a sneak peak of that this week and a good number seem to be creeping towards their all time high too.....seems 2017 may repeat itself.

I'm treading carefully so I don't give back profits made... This market is scary.

I won't go below 1000. If it does, it's going to be the eventual crash.
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 1kinggy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Donbrig:

Interesting... I didn't know people could become scared of making huge profits in an investment they entered to make profits.

His signature said he's down and has nothing more to fear.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
goodieuzo:
Is 42e back?

Nope.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
dlollyboi:

Increase your signal
Thank you. any tips. the setup has been in the same position since and no wind.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
1kinggy:
Bosses, I need help. My 42E has dropped to 2% strength and 56% quality. Some stations are stable while some are skipping. Any suggestions, please.

I need stations with English cartoons for kids. MBC3 has cut down a lot on their English broadcast
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bosses, I need help. My 42E has dropped to 2% strength and 56% quality. Some stations are stable while some are skipping. Any suggestions, please.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
ISR $1.56 199%
AIKI $1.44 68.91%
NRBO $8.26 48.29%
TATT $7.41 45.29%
GHSI $0.79 44.01%
CHNG $24.34 33.44%
NMTR $1.40 30.84%
ATIF $1.09 27.02%
PBD $45.69 26.49%
DBVT $3.37 18.66%
SNDL $0.63 17.59%
ORTX $5.62 15.40%
ACB $11.19 15.36%
TLRY $10.84 13.98%

Others:
KERN
SNMP
BWEN
CGC

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Today's menu.

Caveat: some started their rally yesterday. Some are already overweight.

https://www.benzinga. com/premarket/

***remove the space.***
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
ukay2:

Expected

Bye bye to single digits price for Vitafoam plc share

It might come down after dividend qualification and payment.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
hopefulsoul1:
Hello everyone.

Pls I cant find the gpay option on my trading 212 anymore as I used to use gpay to fund my account and my naira Mastercard was rejected when I tried debit card option.
Is it the same with everyone else. How can I fund my account now.

Try using a computer. It doesn't show on mobiles.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Please do you know any hacker on this Forum

What type of hackers, please?

1 Like

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2021
afroxyz:

Not exactly. The Fed would not offer a $2trn largesse when the economy gets going again.

Does that mean, we should expect a bear market, investors taking out their funds.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
afroxyz:
2020 Returns...
Tesla $TSLA: +743%
Peloton $PTON: +434%
Moderna $MRNA: +434%
Zoom $ZM: +396%
Bitcoin: +304%
$AAPL: +82%
$AMZN: +76%
Nasdaq 100 $QQQ: +49%
$MSFT: +43%
$GOOGL: +31%
Gold: +24%
Small Caps $IWM: +20%
S&P $SPY: +18%
LT Treasuries $TLT: +18%
Bonds $AGG: +7%
Oil: -21%

Happy hunting 2021

If this could happen in a pandemic year, better deals lie ahead in a recovery year. Learn, act and earn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.