Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

1mmanuel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1mmanuel's Profile / 1mmanuel's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
LIMBO CHARACTER PROFILE.
Nancy Walker:
Birthday: May 17th 1997

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Race: Human (powered by god-fruit)
Dislikes: Doug, sexual perverts, rock music.
Element: Earth

Doug:
Birthday: December 5th 1824
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Race: Goblin
nDislikes: Feminists, romance, law enforcements.
Element: fire

1 Like

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chapter 6: God-fruit
Two weeks had gone after the Mimic- Mantis incident, Lakeside town was back to life thanks to Supremer Anti-Monster Squad, they erased the memories of Officer Dennis and so many others who witnessed the monsters. Well at least the policeman was promoted.
Nancy gathered the last of her parent's belongings and lit them on fire, it was time to let go of those memories and move ahead besides she couldn't stay in an much longer incase... She tore her letter of admission into Harvard University.
" So you're gonna burn that too?" asked Doug as he drank from a bottle of lemon soda, his arm was bandaged, he took a purple elixium pill to magically conceal his tail and look more human.
"got a problem with that?" said Nancy
"Nah, I always thought you were the i-know-all book type who end up as professors." answered Doug
She chuckled and said "funny"
"What's so funny?"
"nothing"
"you're so weird sometimes" said the goblin
"shut up goblin"
" you too nerd queen!"
"asshole!" returned Nancy
"bitch-ass!" said Doug.
They kept quiet for sometime. Nancy watched as everything about her old self turn into ashes, she had been burnt and was ready to be reborn.
"Doug?"
"what"
"You haven't told me the real reason why the monster wanted me, I know I'm not a supposed hybrid of a Supremer. I am still human"
"OK, listen because I won't repeat myself. The universe is held together by a cosmic tree called the Mother- Tree, it connects all worlds together with the limbo. Actually heaven is at the top of the tree, and the material world or middle world which is this world is located at the middle. The mother-tree grows a special type of fruit in heaven called a god-fruit, supremers feed on these fruits"
"so how's that got to do with me?" Nancy asked.
"The god-fruit takes 2000 years to rippen, sometimes it falls down to the middle world. To celestial beings like supremers it serves at food but to mortals like us it gives us divine powers when consumed.You must have consumed one that why you're as powerful as a supremer"
"that's why the Mantis wanted to eat me because a god-fruit was in me?"
"seems so" Doug said as he finished his soda.

Nancy and her new partner/enemy called Doug left Lakeside town by sundown, they were going on a journey to a world called Heaven :the City of Gold. As for Nancy many things await her, can she endure her new destiny?.

Somewhere in Osaka, Japan, ... 10.PM
Hiroya Nakaba, a Twenty Three year old NEET( Not in Education, Employment or Training) sat in his messy room playing an anime MMORPG, he scratched his rough stubble and adjusted his glasses. For six years Hiroya had been in his apartment watching hentai, playing online MMO games and consuming ramen noodles, he had become very fat. His lifestyle was against the Japanese way of life which consisted of hard work and diligence but he didn't care,
His large belly growled, "need more ramen"(said in Japanese) he paused his game and struggled to get to the fridge, for food he was ready to sacrifice his wasted time. Unfortunately his fridge spelt empty,
he cursed in Japanese, his mother was yet to send him money, does she want him to starve to death? Suddenly the power went off and everywhere went dark, it was unusual because Osaka district never lacked electricity. Hiroya's laptop was still on but the Internet connection had also gone down.
" BANG!!" something hit his roof, in fear he took a baseball bat and a torchlight to see what want wrong. Behold a rainbow coloured apple stood on his roof,
"huh" he looked around but there was no tree and no one would have thrown such a peculiar looking fruit, hiroya's belly growled again and without thinking he bit the rainbow coloured apple... he ate a god-fruit, his life was about to change. Suddenly his eyes glowed, his mouth began to foam and an halo radiated over his head, the electricity. came back, in 60 seconds the whole Japan and Asian parts received unlimited power supply from an unknown source called Hiroya Nakaba.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
thanks for reading and forgive me if I was too fast or incoherent.I will be better next time.
Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
thanks for reading and forgive me if I was too fast or incoherent. i will be better next time.
Romance / Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
she go well
Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Chapter 5: Showdown
Doug whistled to the lyric of a rock music he played in a police car while driving, how did he get the car?. The police officers Dickson and Enis who were stationed to patrol the town tonight during the curfew weren't really doing they suppose to, Dickson was reading a playboy magazine while Dennis helped himself with chocolate creamed donuts. They didn't notice the shootout performed by Doug till he disarmed them and hijacked their vehicle. Doug decided to carry them along, he just tied them up and used a duct tape to seal their mouths.
"sorry officers I can't help but abide by my own laws" he took a bite from the ring donut, Dennis began to mumble protests but Doug ignored him. As he drove around town he had his shotgun outside, he gunned down every giant ant he saw before heading to the townhall.
Back there Nancy continued to mediate, as her celestial nature was honing, a little girl of about seven years old walked up to her, Nancy opened her eyes she was surprised to see the child in front of her.
"Hello, where's your mummy?" Nancy smiled and asked, but the child was silent.

"I'm Nancy what's your name?" she asked again but the child said nothing, Nancy deduced that the little girl was lost,
"don't be scared I'm with you" she assured
The girl's face was expressionless but she brought her hands forward to touch Nancy's face, Nancy laughed and thought it was cute.
"BANG" went the riffle, Doug was already at the entrance of the townhall on time.
"shan't let that thing near you"
Nancy protested "Doug but she's only a child!"
The goblin smirked and continued "don't be fooled, if you can see through the mist I can. What is a human child doing around at this time and place, ain't odd?"
"don't take it like that, she could be lost..."
"Well Nancy Walker I proudly present to you the one who murdered your folks. The Mimic- Mantis" Doug reloaded his gun and aimed it at the child.
At that moment Nancy backed off from the child she was too confused to say anything reasonable. "no,no" she muttered silently.
"Freeze!! Drop your weapon!" charged the Officer Dickson
"And hands in the air!!" added his colleague Dennis. It was admirable that the policemen where able to free themselves, they pointed their guns at Doug from behind.
" Hey officers, I said I was only abiding by my rules and anyone who stands in my way only makes my work difficult "
The policemen were more terrified of Doug's tail, but he still kept his stand.
"Hey aren't you gonna comply?" asked Dennis, then suddenly a bloody saliva dripped on his shoulder he looked up and behold there was a nest of giant ants hanged to the ceiling awaiting their preys
"sweet bloody christ!!" exclaimed Dennis.
"aliens!!!!" shouted his colleague
The ants released themselves from their position and pounced at the Doug and the policemen,
"now you've made my work difficult!" said Doug.He fired his weapon at the monsters, since his bullets were made from fireballs they were more effective than normal weapons.
The ants tried to feast on Dennis the fatter police but Doug was able to repel them.
Nancy watched in horror as three battled the ant, she turned to the little girl whose hands turned into mantis claws, she wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack and she got stung
The little girl transformed into a massive Mimic- Mantis, once again she met her adversary but she was paralysed to take action. The creature grabbed her and tried to get away but Nancy used her last power to scream.
Doug heard it and as he looked up he found the unconscious Nancy with the Mantis hanged up- side- down the ceiling.
"good, I'm suppose to be at home watching TV and enjoying a nice pizza with a bottle of lemon soda, not doing these!" he aimed his gun at monster making sure not not to hit Nancy then he fired. The Mantis dodged easily, not that he was a bad marksman but the creature was light and nimble in movement. He fired at the Mantis's claws and it dropped Nancy from the ceiling. Dennis rushed to catch Nancy before she hit her head, he checked her pulse
"she's still breathing" he assured "we need to call backup!" he informed his partner, but before the policeman could do anything the monster insect landed like a feather and in a flash he beheaded Dickson with it's claws.
Dennis screamed as he saw the head of his colleague roll lifelessly.
"you're one troublesome bastard" Doug said to the Mantis and it came charging towards him, he loaded his shotgun and fired at it but it was too fast to target.
The monster got to Doug to strike him but the goblin blocked the attack with the gun, which broke into half in return.He began to use his tail to fight the beast . In a flash Nancy came between the beast and got stabbed
She said "If you want to eat me you must feel the pain I feel of loosing everything" a bright halo radiated above her head, her eyes began to glow. With the Mantis's claw in her belly she was burning with something more than rage, pain, death, it was a power beyond physical comprehension.
The Mimic- Mantis began to burn and it started to scream "if you can't feel my pain, you can't have immortality!!" tears flowed through her eyes. The monster tried one final trick, it changed in her mother. In a fit of rage, Nancy remembered how her parents died as she screamed "can you feel it ?!!" a power flowed through her body and the insect monster burst into flames and debris. She fainted in tiredness

Five men dressed in blue designer suits and shades appeared, they also had halos over their heads as they killed the remaining ants with ease , from their body you could feel a great surge of divine power.
"Supremers" Doug said.
The battle was finally over.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chapter 5: Mimic- Mantis
"The Mimic Mantis is an ethereal creature which resembles a giant prey mantis, it predatory beast with the power to shape shift into it's past victims " said Doug.
"why" asked Nancy
"Why?. They believe taking the form of people they've killed will be used to fool new preys. A mimic can kill a young lady for example and transform into her in order to fool let's say, an hapless young man and have him for dinner" the goblin explained
",That's so intelligent!" Nancy exclaimed "normal mantis mimic leaves to fool their prey which are tiny insects"
"Creatures like these come through time-eating holes and...
" Why do they want me?" she asked
"well rumours have it that eating a supremer grants immortality.Since they impossible to kill,their hybrid offsprings which consist of people like you are the next resort"
It was funny to believe that her flesh could grant immortality. Doug and her were hatching a plan to stop the Mimic- Mantis and she was going to have be the bait
It was 3.am Doug and Nancy got to the townhall, a curfew had been put so no human was out. The giant ants roamed the streets of Lakeside consuming anything from metal to trash, Doug got out his shotgun and filled it with a silver powder before loading it. According to the plan Nancy had to let the monsters detect her aura and as they come for her Doug will divert their attention and trap them into another time-eating hole.
Doug set his compass and located where the next hole will be he made sure it was close to Nancy but he needed something to trigger them, "BANG!!" he fired at a group of ants, bullets didn't come out of his gun but blasts of fireballs. To defeat monsters you needed supernatural weapons. The sound alerted the ants and they began to chase Doug down the street, he reached a local church and climbed it's pinnacle
The ants lost him and began to struggle over a large pile of trash he had set before the church, they were creatures of lower intelligence. From above Doug began to shoot at them, the fireball bullets turned the ants into ashes.

Back at the townhall Nancy was alone, she stood perfectly still concentrating all her energy into one point, her eyes glowed like fire as her newfound celestial power was taking shape. Like an angel an halo began to form over her head.
Afar the Mimic- Mantis in the form of the police officer watched, it couldn't wait to take a bite from the girl. Being a predator with high intelligence it transformed into a little girl it had killed years ago and went inside townhall to meet Nancy. Where was Doug?

1 Like

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2017
The world was connected by a celestial bridge known as limbo, it cuts through space and time but when a dimension is breached through a time-eating hole or rat hole is created. Time-eating holes form like black holes, and can be open for a maximum of one minute per entry before it closes.
Nearby there was a hole, and it was time to end it all Innocent ones like her parents did not deserve to die. If she could only sacrifice herself by jumping in the dimension the monsters may leave. The globe on the compass became faint and faded off as she reached her destination, the time-eating hole was in an alley down the streets, it was night already and no one noticed the supernatural presence. The hole was like a massive black vortex formed on a wall, it spun wildy dragging Nancy like a magnet into an unknown world it had 60 minutes to stay
With tears in her eyes she remembered her boyfriend who had forgotten her so soon and the graves of her parents.
<come on get inside> she heard a whispering voice but no one was nearby.
<people are dying because you're weird, your parents must be regretting why they adopted you> the voice said again. She stepped closer <you can do it Nancy, come on don't you miss your folks. Without them, you can't survive this mean world so just jump in and die> she still went closer. < I can hear them calling you from heaven, get it and don't keep them waiting. There's nothing for you on this world>
The hole blew a dark wind, she had 33 seconds left to get in and disappear... it magnetic force became stronger as she came closer to the dimension almost... 10 seconds left she stepped in...
"gotcha!" Doug grabbed her back from the time-eating hole. The hole finally closed and nothing was left but a wall.
"Yo! are you stupid or what?" Doug asked her in her an irritable manner, "so you wanna die because you're too innocent or perfect to survive" Nancy held Doug at his chest and began to cry
"I... just want to live but I don't know how... this is too... too much to bear because of me! I'm just so scared!!" she sobbed. This was the first time the girl had come close to tears now realising how weak she was.
The goblin closed his eyes for a second and patted her back gently "let me tell you something you already know. This world ain't full of flowers and rainbows it's a very mean and nasty place, and it will beat you till you're down but it's not how strong you are that matters but how you're able to stand up anytime you get beaten down. That's what we call life".
By the time they got home Nancy was already fast asleep, Doug laid her on the bed and used a warm blanket to cover her. He checked his compass to see if it was broken, when he started it the tiny globe began to glitch, a time-eating hole was opening up and it was nearby.
Not far away, a large time-eating hole opened and the giant praying-mantis that murdered the Walkers emerged out, it killed a nearby police officer and transformed into the man. Behind this shape shifting creature an horde of giant ants followed, tracking their main hunt: Nancy Walker.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chapter 4: Thirty-Three Second to Die:
The news of the monster ants got everywhere in Lakeside town, the law enforcement did everything to calm the residents, but after two weeks of children getting missing and live photos of massive ants eating people the streets became unsafe,a taskforce was set up to hunt the creatures. Many thought they were aliens from outer space but the subject of terror knew what they were looking for.
Doug had a problem, Nancy had escaped. By the morning he came to check her in the room she was gone and he didn't bother to find her, at least a burden had left him finally and not that he cared if she would get eaten. The goblin opened his drawer to fetch his compass before getting to work... "Damn!, that bitch has my compass" he cursed under his breath.
Miles away in town. Nancy too a deep breath, it had been as if she had been trapped in a goblin liar for five days and it was relieving to be back to human civilization. But the town looked dull recording and estimate of twenty persons who had died in the claws of alien creatures. Nancy wore an hooded sweatshirt she had taken from Doug to hide her appearance. Her first stop was the cemetery were she heard her parents were buried, she took a bunch of Daisy flowers for her mother and daffodils for her dad. As usual the cemetery was scanty so she removed her hood and went to her parent who were buried side by side two days ago, their gravestones read: ANNABEL WALKER(nee Stevens) APRIL 1972- AUGUST 2015. WE WILL LOVE HER FOREVER. BRIAN RALPH WALKER. NOVEMBER 1969- AUGUST 2015.
She placed the daisies for her mother and the daffodils for her father with tears bursting from her eyes, she could remember the smile in their faces when she won her first spelling bee contest in elementary school, did they still have that smile in their faces in heaven. She noticed both graves had few flowers, her parents were influential persons in the society to receive such treatment. She stayed by for hours silently asking questions the graves couldn't answer. Old man Jenkins the old grave keeper came by, his eyes were weak so he couldn't recognize Nancy.
"Awful nice couple" he commented.
"yeah" she returned
"bad thing they died this way" he continued "unfortunately folks been dying like this, since last week."
"who"
Jenkins pointed to a nearby grave "that kid over there was killed by a devil, a great loss I must say. The cops and all of them are trying to hide the truth, but I know it ain't a space alien, with all the recent death happening since the Walker incident devils been sprouting outta hell from diners to kindergarten to strip clubs, if people continue to live under this terror I doubt I might get a retirement"
"What if it isn't a devil or demon?" Nancy asked.
"Well I asked that same question when I was your age, my papa and his mates then always talked about fairies and elves and monsters dwelling in the woods and conversing in strange tongues. I thought it was all fallacy until 1932 back then in Lakeside, I sprained my feet in the dead of the night while hunting in the forest. There I met the oddest lad you did see, he had a devilish smile on his face and the tail of a scorpion. At first I thought he was a demon but demons don't drink lemon soda" narrated Jenkins.
"so" Nancy knew it could be Doug.
"I pleaded till my throat went dry" he only laughed at me and called me names, he took my game and fled away like the wind. After that I knew the world was full of odd magical things and they're troubling us again "

She sat by herself in the middle of the street all these death happening were because of her, the monster that killed her parents was on loose and was looking for her. If this continues more innocent will die because of a girl with no tomorrow, she came by her boyfriend's house, Philip was the only one she had now at least he still loved her and would be more than delighted to see her alive. But no, from afar she saw Philip handling another girl much more prettier than her.
Nancy brought out the compass as she opened it a miniature globe spun she checked all the coordinates to make sure
she could find an odd signal. The compass faced north and the globe began glitch... this meant a time-eating hole was nearby.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by 1mmanuel(m): 5:04am On Apr 09, 2017
I like women with very large appetite and 90℅ tendency to get big
Family / Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by 1mmanuel(m): 4:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Bros pls love ur wife ,you took the decision to marry her. Learn to accept each others flaws and improve her because you might never find someone like her. And pls don't bring sensitive matters like these into online forums like NL, many people here are jealous of ur marriage.

1 Like

Romance / Re: ... by 1mmanuel(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2017
I also have the same problem, but the solution is to be a champion and girls will be interested in talking with you.
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons We Must accept Gay Marriage Worldwide by 1mmanuel(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2017
is the, OP not the guy whose prick was stolen by an Alhaji
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons We Must accept Gay Marriage Worldwide by 1mmanuel(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
14years in prison loading...
Romance / Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'd marry someone this big in the future
Business / Re: Folorunso Alakija Speaks At Harvard University (Photos) by 1mmanuel(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Funny, a conference about African development being held in a western university and attended by foreigners when down here in Africa we have good public and private universities where this can be held with capable and hungry youths ready to participate. But one thing clear, Nigeria shall never beg for sympathy.
Romance / Re: Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) by 1mmanuel(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
I like number 7
Family / Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by 1mmanuel(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Women are selfish

1 Like

Romance / Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by 1mmanuel(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks, a little more bigger
Romance / Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by 1mmanuel(m): 4:58am On Mar 20, 2017
oh boy I prefer very fat women(ssbbw) badly
Celebrities / Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos by 1mmanuel(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
The Oputa house of craze

1 Like

Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
"The Hellworm is a demonic parasite that invades the brain of the host thereby taking over the body." Explained Mr Bucks,
I suddenly remembered the eight eyed millipede that came out of the janitor's nose
"Like every other inhibiting demon it can only be removed through exorcism" he continued
"so how do we exorcise a parasite like that?" I asked realizing that it was the hellworm that had possessed the poor janitor.
"With this, the six-pointed crucifix" he fished out a six pointed bronze star which resembled a sheriff badge. "it detects and drives off demons, but still leaves the host dead."
"But why should we fret when we've killed the hellworm?"
Hard-drive belched from eating his tenth box of pizza and said "The hellworm is noted for it's remarkable way of multiplying amongst host"
"Like xenomorphs?" I asked
"Through sex" Hard-drive's eyes widened "like an STD it spreads through sexual intercourse thereby infusing it's egg in a new host"
"and when the egg hatches in the host's body the new hellworm takes over the brain and the demoniac can create another host and it spreads faster than you could imagine" said Mr Bucks "I believe this is the new host" he produced a picture of Prissy Johnrick my classmate.
"Prissy?"
"Yes if that's her name. The police did an investigation on the case and classified it as genocide. Corpse of two teachers and five non academic staff were discovered but the girl was nowhere to be found, I believe she has been raped" Mr Bucks lighted his cigar I noticed the flame of the lighter was pink.
"what of Diana" I inquired
He brought out a canister which the word "4GET ME" was written on "I wiped off the blonde's memory when I had the chance to so don't worry she won't remember the incident" Bucks shook the almost empty memory erasing spray.
I couldn't believe Prissy could contain an hellworm,
"Why would anyone agree to have sex with a fatso like her?" I asked.
Hard-drive brought out a crushed smartphone, it was Diana's "I managed to repair the device, this would be interesting" he showed me an invitation sent via the smartphone about a birthday bash happening tonight, every cool kid was going to be there including my brother Gabe...
"You know kids and parties these days it's not going to be all cakes and candies with happy gifts to exchange, there's gonna be wild sex and orgy although and the host will have the opportunity to spread hellworm eggs amongst the guest and if that happens the whole town is going resident evil" concluded Hard-drive
"When is the party happening?"
"Tonight by 10pm. We can save that girl and a whole lot of youths from becoming possessed" Mr Bucks brought out a golden stone a tossed to the obese elf "do your work"
Hard-drive was proficient in computer magic and he programmed a tracker cloud to trace Prissy, the tracker cloud traced her location to an old barn were the party was going to hold.
Mr Bucks and Ron had an hour to exorcise the hellworm parasite from prissy before she spreads it.
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
"I'm not an hobbit I'm a human boy!, you guys may be freaks or anything else but I'm a human!!" I argued but they just starred at me
"as I suspected a changeling" Mr Bucks rubbed his chin "you were adopted by human parents, raised in a home full of humans, taught human values and their way of thinking, you solely absorbed the human nature and classified yourself as part of their society"
"that's impossible" I said
"the word impossible. It was said when we all heard the earth was spherical instead of flat. What may seem may be what it is until it is tested in fire, and that fire is truth" replied Hard-drive "hobbits have mighty feets that's why they're barefooted and they're youthful in appearance"
I looked at Mr Bucks and said "if you're not a human prove it then I'll believe I was born an hobbit" Suddenly a glowing halo floated over his head like an angel's.
"I told ya" he said .
"He's a supremer so pay your respect!" butt in Hard-drive
I stared at him with awe, that explained the fire breathing and immense strength he had, he was beyond ordinary and I could feel it...
"Who are Supremer" I asked
Mr Bucks laughed and patted his pot belly " We Supremers are celestial beings, some call us angels and some call us gods. Its not who we are that matters that matters but what we do, because we are higher beings we are guardians of the Ancient One "
"Who is that?"
"Believe it or not the Ancient One (A-01) is a cosmic supercomputer that has existed before the dawn of time, no one knows it's origin but it controls the endless cycle of reality. Everything that has been and everything that will be has been programmed by it, even our lives are like programs"
"So this this ancient one computer thing is like a god"
"More or less" said Mr Bucks "That's why my friend Hard-drive has spent over 200 years trying to hack it"
"Humph! I'll never forgive human foods for making me this fat" said the elf as he tried to boot a tiny laptop "34.5#72499!96%8" he chanted all the computers in the room came to life, they began to run a digital matrix but it was not the 0 and1 in binary but a strange runic symbols.
"You see we elves have keen interest computers, do you know that humans like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg and many big boys in the world of information technology came to me for mentorship before they became rich. That's why Microsoft and Apple employ elves mostly."
"Oi let's save the introduction for another day, we have to hurry and find the host of the new hellworm " interrupted Mr Bucks and he sounded serious
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2017
The world is full of questions we observe these things everyday but we lie to our selves to protect a pride we once called ignorance...
I woke up with an headache in my head, I hadn't noticed that I was in a different room. I thought about the previous, why did the janitor kill Mr Theodore?, how did Mr Bucks know I was in trouble? and who is he really?
I noticed that I was in a bizarre room with a person... a very fat man probably the fattest I had ever seen and I will ever see in a long run. The room was full of boxes of pizzas and assortments of junk food and computers ranging from IBM's first generation to the latest Apple's laptops, I was hungry to grab a pizza and eat but I didn't want to get gobbled up by the obese man who appeared to be watching an anime called "Naruto" while enjoying a box of creamed donuts. Well since I was also a fan of Naruto I joined him to watch the episode without disturbances.
It was surprising that during the time we were watching the anime the man never took notice of my presence, probably he was a friend of Mr Bucks. After the show was over the fat man turned his rotating armchair and faced me, he was indeed massive with a large belly full of rolls which jiggled wildly, his fat fat face was full of quadruple chins and his eyes were deep green and covered in a pair of goggles. He wore a stained white tee-shirt which inscribed: THE ONLY LADY I EVER FELL IN LOVE WITH WAS A MARRIED WOMAN, AND SHE'S MY MOTHER!. I also noticed his ears were pointy like that of an elf, if this man was going to attack me it's either I win or I let him win.
"Hey kiddo what's the name?" he surprisingly had a tiny voice.
"my name?" I asked
" nope my mother's name bigfoot"
"I'm Luke Skywalker" I lied. I had heard in japanese folklores that people could control you if they knew your real name.
" From where? " he asked again as he chewed a creamy donut.
"Gotham City" I can't believe I was lying again
He smiled and said " You won't believe it I'm Darth Vader"
"If you're Darth Vader, shouldn't we be enemies?
He chuckled " that would be decided if you get my question correctly. Where is the valley of the gods every man must visit?"
"A woman's breast"
"Correct!, that valley is soft, smooth and milky. Have you been there?"
"No... but I aspire to be there" I said.
"Good" he mentored like a Zen priest "The valley must be in possession of a beautiful woman" Roxanne was the girl I had in mind.
"Oi you mustn't spoil that boy's head" said Mr Bucks as he came into the room, on his shoulder was his phoenix Berry.
" Hey Bucks I'm only mentoring the kiddo!"
said the obese man
"I know" he said and he turned to me and patted my head"I see you're awake lad, had a sweet dream?"
"Where am I and who are you guys?!"
The fat man chuckled with his tiny voice and started, his large pointy ears moved themselves "You can't lie to an elf kiddo, you think I haven't seen Star Wars"
"You're an elf?" I asked in terror
"Yeah and I'm known as Hard drive. Bucks here ain't human at all he's a Supremer and you ain't human also"
"What am I then?"
"For crying out loud Ronald you're an hobbit" answered Hard drive the elf.
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
It was unsafe for a sixteen year old girl to be all alone in a school in an empty class flirting with a guy online without noticing three persons had left her class without returning, Diana( formerly Danny) smacked a chewing gum will chatting with her new boyfriend about last night's sex it was all that stupid teacher's fault that she was under detention and she blow up any minute if she isn't released because it was 4.30pm already.
Someone suddenly burst into the class, it was Edgar the now possessed janitor. Diana screamed in fright and the janitor laughed sinisterly with saliva and blood dripping from his mouth.
"what the freaking hell is wrong you!" Diana retorted.
Edgar laughed again but more sinisterly coming closer to her
"If you don't leave I'm gonna call the police now" Diana's voice began to shake.
He grabbed her smartphone and crushed it with his bare fist. Diana screamed and he grabbed her luscious breast to begin to suck, in an hint of smartness she kicked his testicles with her six inch stiletto shoe Edgar howled in pain and Diana let go his grip but he grabbed her again before she could leave the class and she began to cry.
Like a Du ex machina scene our friend Ronald Hills the short kid with large feets rushed into the class with an heavy fire extinguisher in his arm and he released it at the janitor who fell, as he stood up Ron used the but of the extinguisher and smashed him on the face twice, Edgar became unconscious.
The school was located in an industrial area, and few vehicles passed the road. Ron feeling like a hero helped Diana up and they left the school together. If you think they were safe after they had crossed the highway from across think again.
Across they saw the janitor rushing towards them, they couldn't explain his insanity but Ron and Diana knew that if he caught up with them it won't be an happy ending. Blood dripped from his face as he spun his head at a 360°, as Edgar was crossing the road to meet his would be victims a speeding van ran over him without warning.
The janitor would have been dead but he stood up and continued limping to meet Ron and Diana who were stranded, the van reversed and parked. "Oi lad you alright over there?" asked Mr Bucks who got off from the vehicle, Ron was too surprised to answer. Mr Bucks lighted his cigar and began to smoke(which was the wrong time to do so) he stopped ,took a deep breath and like a dragon he released fire from his mouth unto the janitor.
The janitor shrieked in pain, and turned his wrath towards the salesman. The burning man rushed to Mr Bucks who seemed less concerned of what was coming for him.
"Mr Bucks run!!" cried Ron
As the burning janitor reached him, Mr Bucks punched him and off went his head. Diana fainted as the burning head landed at their front,
The head of the janitor continued to scream in rage without realizing he had lost, Mr Bucks walked to it an brought out a bronze six pointed star from his pocket which he placed on the forehead . The burnt head stopped screaming and it's eye's became lifeless... suddenly a creature which resembled a millipede with eight eyes on it's back crawled out of the nose of the head, before it could escape Mr Bucks squashed the hellworm with his sandals.
Ron felt tired and everything turned black in his eyes.
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
While going through my biology textbook my nose caught a scent of something seldom experienced in a school environment blood turning cold as if an organism was dying, in worry I left the class and traced the smell of blood.
My nose took me to the basement where the smell became purgent but it didn't conclude there I went deeper into the basement where I discovered a built laboratory. The lab was full of broken bottles and torn files of scientific researches, at the midst of it all I found a group of rats gathered they appeared to be feasting on something as I approached they all scurried leaving the corpse they were nibbling, I suddenly knew where the source of the smell of blood.
I wanted to leave and inform a teacher who will call 911 or an ambulance but I turned to know the owner of the corpse, my mind screamed at me no to near the victim in fear that it may spring up at me like those zombies in movies or the police might burst in and name me a suspect. I turned the cold body and to my horror and delight it was my biology teacher Mr Theodore Grant, this meant two things; He was murdered and I won't be getting any detention for a long time. What worried me was his injury which was large and deep, and the shocking look on his face as if he had witnessed something scary before his death.
Whatever had murdered him was still lurking around the school and it wasn't one bit nice...
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm very sorry for not updating...I've been preoccupied
Celebrities / Re: 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
No doubt money made from destroying the lives of others
Family / Re: 7 Cartoons Your Kids Should Be Watching by 1mmanuel(m): 4:58am On Mar 16, 2017
What of Naruto
Celebrities / Re: Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. by 1mmanuel(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
she's not fat like a real market woman
Literature / Re: Nigerian Feminism & International Women's Day by 1mmanuel(m): 6:19am On Mar 09, 2017
I don't support feminism one bit, nowadays women don't know the trials if being a man fortunately the world is crafted to protect women. When soldiers go for war it's to protect the women, when men work their asses in the office it's feed the women.
Feminism only makes women feel selfish and ungrateful.

1 Like

Family / Re: International Women’s Day: Let’s Eliminate Exploitation And Discrimination... by 1mmanuel(m): 6:10am On Mar 09, 2017
It's a man's world. We men are the higher specie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.