Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) (2198 Views)

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / She Finally Did It [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by princedmiayer(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
This popular NYSC lady got people talking about her pic...NYSC Rivers State,Phalga.
For those on the big side..we'll don ma.
Isn't she Efeliciously Beautiful? based on logistics.

Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by modelsms(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yes team BBW.
But she is beautiful, looks decent and a tad natural; just that her body isn't firm and may be highly susceptible to law of gravity.

Btw, check my signature below for your data pls.
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by modelsms(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Who has her no pls, I want to tell her something...
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by Preca(f): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by princedmiayer(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
modelsms:
Who has her no pls, I want to tell her something...
sure.. I be her manager
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by vanida6: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
nice looking

I like her smile`s wink
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by sEGXY2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
She for slay wella if she fit reduce that agip tank wey dey her stomach
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
she go well
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by Makz: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Her adorable smile on top that cute face is what stands out than any of her 'bbw' feats. My opinion
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by Makz: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
someone should coman marry this one in case....... *Licks finger*
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by ChopBellefull(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na makeup jor.. I like dem chubby sha cheesy
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by kokoA(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
If dis one mess ehn shocked Na die o.
Re: For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) by chudyprince: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Many fat women are blessed with beautiful faces....guys, don't be deceived by portrait pic of a lady, demand for full pic if not, you will see what mom use to warn you about

(1) (Reply)

b / My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) / Lady Narrates Her Bitter Experience With Man, Warns Other Women To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.