Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

1mmanuel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1mmanuel's Profile / 1mmanuel's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Share Your Top 5 Of All Time by 1mmanuel(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm not alone- Calvin Harris
Heathens- Twenty one Pilots
Ain't it Fun- Paramore
Get lucky- Daft Punk ft Pharrel William
Summer- Calvin Harris
Romance / Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by 1mmanuel(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
soon he'll develop a pussy

1 Like

Literature / Re: . by 1mmanuel(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
I wrote this last year. I'm not a good poet but I hope it helps.
My Egyptian Queen:
From the highest pyramid
To the dept of the Nile
Never had I seen a woman
Sacred to mortals
And pleasing to gods
You soft gazing eyes
pierces my soul
As your dainty fingers
Heals my wound
Your smile commands the sun to rise
And your voice makes babies sleep
I become a king to smite your enemies
And a slave to please you
My heart froze the Nile
And your warm heart restored it
Give me love and not gold
And I will be your servant
But you shall promise
To be my Egyptian Queen

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chapter 3: From the Black they came
... back in the normal world...
Cassie Pen washed the last dishes for the night at Whisk Chicken diner, Rosemont USA. She heaved in it exhaustion, Cassie was a 51 year old black woman due to her large size and kind motherly nature she was nicknamed "Momma Cassie"Though she was already a woman of age to be doing that kind of labour Cassie took the place of a single mother for her two young grandchildren Willie and Leroy whose mother was facing an hard time after divorcing a no- good alcoholic... she only took this job to feed her poor daughter's kids.
After her work was done Cassie changed from her work cloth it was 9.00pm and her shift was over she had to hurry and pick up Willie and Leroy from her neighbors house, at the counter she picked up the local newspaper whose headline talked about the fate of the Walkers family who were murdered in cold blood three days ago and the disappearance of their seventeen year old daughter Nancy Walker after the incident, police were still searching for the girl though hidden sources claims that she murdered her parents. Cassie looked at the picture of Nancy, she was too young and beautiful to suffer such fate the woman thought hoping the girl would be safe in God's hand.
Someone whispered behind her ears "forgetting something?" she felt chills allover her body, Cassie turned back it was Nate Stephens the perverse manager of Whisk Chicken. Nate was a tall man with sparse blond hair on his head, he resembled a skeleton on human skin compared to Cassie's heavy figure and dark skin, apart from Hitler and Idi Amin Nate could be classified as one of the worst bosses of human history, since he was the boss around no one could oppose or suggest his around. He was so pervert that he picked on countless of female workers who worked there except for Cassie.
"Well Mr Stephens I will be going now to pick my kids, they must be tired and missing me. Good night Mr Stephens" Cassie said cautiously before leaving, Nate her hands and smiled in a toothed grin "wait right there woman, call me Nate we're all alone ain't we?"
"OK good night Mr Nate" Cassie said as she was about to leave Nate blocked her "Hold it right there woman, I never said you can leave why don't we come in and have coffee like two matured adults. Shall we?"
"But Mr Nate my kids... I need to pick them up" Cassie said
Nate laughed sinisterly "those mulattoes of your daughter ain't my problem. The boogie man ain't visiting town today so they're safe" His mouth smelt like alcohol mixed with onion "so shall we?"
Cassie finally agreed "only a cup"
"only a cup" followed Nate
Nate made the coffee and gave Cassie hers, the coffee was black and bitter as if sugar was forbidden in it, not her taste but Cassie forced herself to drink it before her boss tried anything stupid. Nate hadn't drank his coffee he stared at Cassie with one eye and another eye on her breast, he licked his lips slowly.
After she finished the coffee she stood up to leave, "thank you Mr Nate, I'll be going now" He grabbed her hands again
"not yet woman, you need more coffee as there's more of you" he licked his lips and stood up slowly whispering into her ears "the truth is you're the coffee I wanted tonight," he grabbed her large ass, Cassie felt weak and dizzy, had this nutcracker of a white man drugged his terrible coffee to take advantage of her?
She suddenly sat down again, "That's better" Nate approved, "in my pop's days negro women obeyed men like us before their hussies. If we wanted to lie with them Bam! we did it"
"Why you doing this Mr Stephens" asked Cassie wearily
"Originally I've always had a taste for large ladies like you and please call me Nate" He said stroking her big breast. Nate was right Cassie was an eye candy for men who loved fat women, though she was in her fifties she still looked attractive and pretty enough for a woman of her size and age.
Nate began to unbutton he cloth while rubbing her expansive belly "stay still piggy, I'll be your boogie man tonight" he was starting to suck her breast, as he raised up his head a cup of hot coffee splashed on his face
"Argghh!!! you bitch!!" he screamed, Cassie got up began to leave, she waddled hurriedly to the front door , she used to be slender before she married her late husband and got so fat, now this was one of the disadvantages but she had to leave,.
Nate cursed behind threatening to put her in jail and kill her grandkids if she didn't come back... as he tried to catch up with her a large black hole began to tear open on the midair like a vortex. Nate froze in horror and out of the rat-hole came an group of giant ants the size of dogs, they pounced on him tearing off his skin while he screamed in pain
Cassie screamed in horror as she witnessed the monsters eating her boss alive, her adrenaline pumped and the drug in her wore off as she sped out of Whisk Chicken diner.
The ants continued chewing the bones of their prey, it had been centuries since they had a eaten a human and Nate won't be the last human they would be consuming... the rat-hole became bigger and an horde of giant ants marched out ready to hunt human preys.
In an unknown location a girl named Nancy Walker gasped as she suddenly awoke from sleep...

1 Like

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 5:17am On Feb 27, 2017
No one would have noticed, there was a small metallic cage in the room with wires connected to it, inside was a small hamster or something like that... it was fat and puffy with a pair of antennas on it's head the rodent ran tirelessly inside a wheel.
"Is that an hamster?" Nancy asked
"Nope, that's a gremlin. His name's Crackers"
Nancy tried to touch the creature but Doug stopped her saying "gremlins have voltage, they could shock because they feed on electricity"
"Well how can you keep a creature like that for a pet"
Doug explained "Gremlins are responsible for power outages in the human society by eating wires and draining electricity into their body. We non humans capture them and use them as power supply for ourselves"
Nancy noticed as crackers ran on the wheel he passed electric current to the wire which supplied power into the room. "But that's inhumanity to animals"
"And I never said I was a human"
When Crackers stopped running, power went off and Doug open the cage for the gremlin and with great speed he zoomed out of the room. "Where is he going to?"
"To feed himself again and probably cause power failure in the human society" Doug answered as he took a sip from his third bottle of lemon soda
These people were impossible. Nancy thought and she hoped not to meet another non human again. Just two days ago she graduated from highschool and her parents got killed by a monster now she was in a goblin's room with with his power supplying pet only to discover she's a mixed breed between a human and a godlike being called a Supremer, it was all like a fairytale she had heard as a child except this version was surreal.
She discovered that high-breeds like her had experienced mysterious death because of power in their blood, most of them never knew this even at death. Nancy was confused, many she knew must have declared her dead like her parents, she knew she couldn't keep on putting her loved ones into danger because of her origin. She didn't know were she was again, were she was going or whether she will reach there again. Her parents dead, and her future ruined, she didn't know if to blame her real father was worth it.
She stared at her glowing eyes on the face mirror "what could an high-breed possibly have?" she asked herself
...Now was the time for her to evolve again...

1 Like

Family / Re: What Can A Man Do In This Situation? by 1mmanuel(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in a lady getting fat after marriage. I'm still attracted to her even if she becomes like an elephant
Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nancy jerked off from her sleep, she noticed that she was in a room, it was dark and musky with a smell of burning food. The room was full of X-men comic books ranging from 1965 till present and crates of bottled lemon soda, by side she saw an old school Atari arcade game... this person surely was living in the 80's. There was a poster of wolverine on the wall and another of deadpool, she tried to study the room but a familiar voice called her name and walked in. It was Doug all dressed in an apron and chef hat, his long tail dangled behind revealing it's sting Doug was hold a can of lemon soda.
"Finally awake huh?" he asked with his usual mischievous smile tuned on
She nodded
"My god you snore so loud for you age"
"I snore?" Nancy blushed
Doug took a sip from his soda "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday and you must be wondering who I would be. I'm Douglas but my friends call me Doug and I'm a goblin. Welcome to my apartment."
"goblin?" she asked. Everyone knew goblins as malicious green hideous creatures that ate children and tricked people not as a cunning young man with the tail of a scorpion.
"I'm not a mind reader but l perceive you have doubts about the stereotypical view of a goblin compared with mine" he showed her his tail
Nancy looked away "I don't care, I just want to go home"
He shook his head "the monster that killed your parents is still alive it escaped and has gone for reinforcement,"
"what did the monster need? my parents were good people"
"you're the one it needed. You" answered Doug
" me?"
Doug passed a face mirror to her, she looked at her reflection and noticed that her eyes were glowing so bright like a flash light
"my eyes!! why are they so white and bright" Nancy asked in horror.
"That is your true nature. You are an high-breed, an offspring of a human and a Supremer"
"Who are Supremers?"
Doug hesitated then answered again "they are powerful beings that live in heaven. They are mostly mistaken as angels and gods, sometimes they can be Hot and sleep with human women who give birth to high-breeds like you"
"my real father is a god?"
"yeah and your real mother was foolish enough to have sex with him. Well because your vein flows with divine blood, you're supreme above normal humans monsters and demons value your blood"
"that's why it came for me..." concluded Nancy.
"Precisely"
Nancy could remember she had never been ill nor any injury lasting on her skin.Her luck, success and goodwill were all because she was a descendant of supreme beings now her parents who adopted her have paid for it.
Doug came back with a plate of bacon and eggs,
"How did you know a monster was coming for me?" Nancy asked
Doug dropped the plate and brought out an old fashioned compass from his pocket, he opened it and tiny hologram of the earth rotated slowly at the middle. "This is a compass, it follows paranormal frequency but the globe at the middle will glitch if signal is disrupted by a rat-hole"
"rat?"
"yes, the world is connected by many dimensional roads called limbos, but when a hole is bore through them its called a rat-hole, creatures that leave outside can come into the world through it"
Nancy suddenly remembered the black hole the monster came out of in the mid air
"well but rat-holes are illegal" the goblin ended." Now eat before breakfast gets cold "

1 Like

Literature / Re: Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chapter 2: The Goblin and the Gremlin

Change. For an organism to exist further, it mustn't adapt it must evolve lest it dies and it's entrails blown away by the wind of time.
Nancy was adopted sixteen years ago by the Walkers, her real origin was unknown but it was believed that she was the only survivor in a burning building thus gaining the moniker "miracle child". The Walkers were fascinated by this miracle child and decided to give her a proper family.
Those who knew the Walkers closely could attest that Nancy was the source of their goodwill, the mega business contract that her father had been fighting for became his after her adoption. Nancy brought prosperity to those who were close to her as if she radiated luck. At age twelve she was a chubby girl who was always picked on by her peers and an average student, one night outside her window she saw an host of beautiful blue glowing butterflies fluttering through the sky, inspired by the creatures she looked at her chubby self on the mirror and made up her mind to be the best in everything she did... that moment her eyes glowed

Chapte

Chapter 2: The Goblin and the Gremlin

Change. For an organism to exist further, it mustn't adapt it must evolve lest it dies and it's entrails blown away by the wind of time.
Nancy was adopted sixteen years ago by the Walkers, her real origin was unknown but it was believed that she was the only survivor in a burning building thus gaining the moniker "miracle child". The Walkers were fascinated by this miracle child and decided to give her a proper family.
Those who knew the Walkers closely could attest that Nancy was the source of their goodwill, the mega business contract that her father had been fighting for became his after her adoption. Nancy brought prosperity to those who were close to her as if she radiated luck. At age twelve she was a chubby girl uwho was always picked on by her peers and an average student, one night outside her window she saw an host of beautiful blue glowing butterflies fluttering through the sky, inspired by the creatures she looked at her chubby self on the mirror and made up her mind to be the best in everything she did... that moment her eyes glowed
and became as bright as fire, since then she worked out and became the Nancy she was now. The first evolution, now what will the second evolution bring her?
Literature / Limbo (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Once upon a time the world was ruled by a race of supreme beings called Supremers, they were a divine race that lived in the garden of heaven. One day a revolt began in heaven for the control of the world, two groups of Supremers fought and when the war was over the Supremers on the losing side were stripped off their power and divinity and they were cast onto the depth of the world...they are now called Anti-Supremers .

Chapter 1: Supremer
Nancy Walker hurried to school, today was going to be her graduation from highschool. Since her junior year she had always been an honor student grabbing every laurel and awards on leadership and academic excellence many even predicted that she will be a woman of power or the wife of a billionaire in the future. She had exceptional talents, outstanding social skill and an handful of luck, her loving parents provided everything she ever needed Nancy had friends, connections, happiness, beauty and most importantly a bright future.
Nancy tied her luscious auburn hair into a neat braid and adjusted her school uniform which was a white shirt, navy blue jacket and a navy blue skirt she stared into the mirror with her bright blue eyes though she needed not to, she was a beautiful girl with her heart shaped face and perfect hourglass figure many guys including adults had asked her out but she agreed with those who were of her stock.
Today she skipped breakfast due to the fact that she was watching her weight and was late for one of the most important days of her life. She was finally going to graduate from highschool and pursue her degree in law at Harvard, recently she and five other applicants were invited for a dinner with the professors at Harvard university as the highest scoring candidates out of five thousand.

The ceremony started and after an excellent opening speech given by the Nancy and the head student of Rose Hills highschool a school for children of politicians, celebrities and people of high standing in the society. Awards and honors were given, every student in Rose Hills was graduating especially the favorite Nancy Walker,but her perfect life was about to be ruined or changed forever.

Back at the Walkers residence Nancy polished her medal for student of the year it was the 7th one she had received. She removed her clothes and got ready to bath, she stared into the mirror viewing her C-cup breast which was an eye candy for guys back at school. Nancy stared to shower as she hummed a tune... suddenly she heard a crashing sound from the kitchen, that was odd she continued bathing with her mind at rest until someone burst into her bathroom.
"Kyaaaa!!!" she screamed but the intruder cupped her mouth and whispered "don't let us be heard" Nancy bit her assaulter's hand and he winced silently letting go her.
It was Doug the school janitor, he was a young man in his twenties with a rough brown hair and brooding dark eyes he was known for playing pranks on the principal and the teachers and assisting with exam malpractice, he was a well recognized mischievous character but a rapist?
"Mum!!" Nancy screamed, "Mum!!!"
"hey, hey,hey don't make noise like that, though you have sexy body I'm not gonna rape you" Doug assured
"then what the Bleep are you doing in the bathroom while I'm having a bath" Nancy seldom used the "F" word but she was enraged.
"Look" Doug looked around "Calm down and come with me we are leaving here tonight... "
"so you could rape me and become your wife! mum!! dad!! help me!!!" she screamed not minding that she was still naked
"Jeez girls these days. A guy tries to offer help he's charged for sexual assault" Doug said
"Then consider this friendly you pervert" Nancy brought out a canister of pepper spray and released it into Doug's eyes. She carried a pepper spray with her everywhere she went in case of nasty situations like this

Doug yelled in pain as his eyes were now peppered, Nancy took the opportunity to escape she put on her bathrobe and hurried downstairs to alert her parents and call the police. She saw the greatest horror of her life, her parents were dead. The corpses of Mr and Mrs Walker were bathed in blood with large stab wounds on their neck, the lay lifelessly on the dinner table... they were murdered at the middle of dinner..
"Dad!!... Mum!!!... wake up who did this to you?" tears rained from her eyes as she tried to wake up them up in vain,.
"i sorry you had to witness this tragedy, but if you wanna cry keep it down..." Doug interrupted from behind as he rubbed pepper particles off his eyes.
With rage in her eyes Nancy retorted back
"You!, You killed them... why?,Now kill me!!! " everywhere began to vibrate the picture frames and ceramics began to break as if an earthquake was about to happen. Her eyes glowed like fire
Doug sighed "If you wanna die sorry I'm not the culprit, ask him he's behind you"
A crack on the air began to open and a black hole burst open a praying mantis five times taller than a human jumped out of the black dimension, it roared revealing it's blood stained claws. The thing that killed her parents was now coming for her.
The mantis jumped ready to slice her, before Nancy Walker appeared her whole life, she was seventeen, going to Harvard to study law,aspiring to fight for women's right and prove the worth of a girl child in the society, dreaming of getting married to a rich prince charming who will love her and start a wonderful family together with beautiful kids. All her dreams, her beauty, her future were all going to end in a tragedy now, as the monster praying mantis was about strike a killing slash... a tail blocked it, Doug has already grown a seven metre long scorpion tail.
"leave this asshole to me mademoiselle, I'm gonna teach him a lesson he never learnt in kindergarten. Thou shall not mess with me"
Nancy watched as Doug and the monster battled, she felt dizzy as if her cramps had started then she fainted.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President by 1mmanuel(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
greatness knows no age. At 15 our parents and teachers were still using cane on us
Family / Re: Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? by 1mmanuel(m): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2017
I don't see any wrong in it. If she grows very fat and she's comfortable with it then I'm okay with her, because I still love her
Politics / Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by 1mmanuel(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
if Nigeria divides, the southerners and the igbos will have the oil wells to themselves while the northerners will have the food crops and agriculture. The Yoruba land will be stranded and left with nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Literature / Re: East Of West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2017
For those who don't know me I'm Hugo Briggs the ordinary guy who lives on Dewlake. I'm the kind of guy girls can ignore on the the streets just because he's broke, I'm also the kind of guy that people respect if they are in trouble and I'm still the type of guy you see at the convenience store down the street working to pay for his college tuition... and lastly I'm still Hugo Briggs.
People always ask me why all sorts of annoying questions like : "Hey Hugo why on this stinky dead end job, shouldn't you be robbing banks by now?" and since I had all the time in the world and if my questionnaires were kind enough to buy me a drink I tell them : "Look, back then shoplifting was lucrative for youngsters but now everyone's broke, the banks are broke, the mayor is broke, the government is broke, the lawyers are broke, the police is broke ,even the president is broke because you're broke . How can I rob I empty vaults when the chief robbers in the government can't squeeze a cent from you? " They ask me again: "Say Hugo why are you working your ass trying to enter the Ivy Leagues. Not that you're gonna pass the entrance examination" Then I tell them" If I can't enter Cambridge, I enter Harvard, if I can't go to Harvard, I go to Yale. I'm going to college so that I can become rich like Donald Trump, marry a pretty blonde and kick annoying people like you out of America " They laugh but deep inside I had tongue lashed them.

Today was another boring day, I worked at Chen Wun convenience store as a cashier, cleaner, security man, etc It was owned by Mr Chen a Korean( but people mistook him for a Chinese), we sold all sorts of commodities from smartphones to condoms to liquor to holy water. We had lots of customers because people thought Mr Chen looked like Jackie Chan who was going to use some kung-fu skills to chase the industrialists out of Dewlake, the only kung-fu skill I knew he had was to swear in Korean. As I flipped through the sports magazine I was reading at the counter while sipping a cold lemon soda the country music flowed through the store making the atmosphere more tasteless, a short boy of about sixteen walked into the stall he was dressed in a Star Wars tee-shirt ,a hooded grey jacket and a pair of faded jean, his hair was rough brown and untidy, freckles rested across his nose he had a mischievous smile on his face. With one eye on the magazine and the other on the boy which I used to monitor him in case he were a shoplifter, later he came to the counter with a bottle of beer to pay for it, I looked at it and shook my head
"Sorry kid we don't sell alcohol to underage. You could buy a soda instead if you like"
The boy squinted his eyes "what do you mean by underage?" he had a Scottish accent. I turned the bottle to the sign were it was written: Drink responsibly. Not for sales to persons under eighteen.
"oh I see" said the boy "they say we're too old to suck a woman's breast and too young to drink alcohol. What of you?"
I looked at him and responded "I'm twenty three"
"Oh I see I found it odd for you to be working here at this age, since you have a bad way of explaining things you will do well in handling chains of prostitutes on the streets" the boy said
Infuriated by his words "hey kiddo shouldn't you be at school?"
He brought out his wallet and fished out two hundred dollars, four times the money for the beer and kept it on the table... I salivated staring at the money and I let him pay for it. I was only broke. " Keep the change" he left
When the boy left I noticed he was barefooted and his feets were the largest I had ever seen, I counted the money It began to disappear before my eyes. I opened my mouth in awe, till all the cash vanished in thin air. Magic
I was still Hugo Briggs and I was still broke.
Literature / East Of West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Volume 1: Melancholy of Hugo Briggs
"I am stronger than I feel, wiser than I imagine, greater than I believe.No wind can blow me away ... because I am myself."

When we were young our grandfathers told us stories that the fathers before their fathers told them, unlike contemporary fairytales like Cinderella and Snow White they spooked us with local folktales and myths that were capable of making you shiver. These old men swore from the top of their white old heads to the sole of their sore foots that these stories were real, I could still remember the last folktale my gramp argued about before he died. The tale of two moon, it talked about two moons that rotated around the world - the white moon and the purple moon. The white moon which came from the east represented light, order, peace, blessings, life, good luck and everything positive while it's opposite the purple moon from the west represented darkness, chaos, war,curses, death, bad luck and everything negative. These two polar opposite traveled through alternate worlds and met every one thousand years.
Well I believed the earth had only one white moon and I believed that non of the myths existed until one fateful Saturday night when the fabled purple moon visited town. Unlike it's white twin that illuminated the fields and blew a gentle breeze during the hot summer, the night sky turned black and the stars vanished I could feel a dark vibe mixed with the breeze it brought. Though the breeze felt gentle one could sense the uneasiness of the purple moon.
Under the full moon the corn crops which grew in our town began to wither and turn grey... I suddenly remembered the story of the two moons. "This is a curse" I muttered
The next day our town incurred a loss of 30 million dollars. For generations our town Dewlake invested in agriculture, every household had at least five acres of cornfield which grew the best corn and cereals you could find in the state of New Mexico USA. Since there were no natural resources in Dewlake the town engaged in exporting farm produce and millions of dollars were spent on purchasing fertilizers and maintaining the farmlands, our was very rich and independent till the purple moon laid it's curse. The corns which ripe for harvest withered in every farm in town not only the crops but also every plant life in Dewlake and other neighboring towns, the woods also began to rot but worse of all the soil that had supported growth for more than sixty years became infertile. Instead of deep brown loamy soil it became weak and dusty like ashes as if it had been bathed with toxic chemicals for decades.
With the soil loosing it's ability to grow anything again and incurring a loss of million dollars the bars were soon full of drunk farmers who pondered on their mysterious loss but blames were not enough to feed their families. The prayers of the industrialists, realists, capitalists and mega businessmen were answered and it didn't take long before they arrived to scramble for our lands and that of the other towns. It was sad to see farmlands that had been passed on through lineage for generations being sold to these greedy business men , it didn't take long again the farmers soon became factory workers working in chemical factories which were erected on lands which were once theirs.

Well six years back in the present Dewlake had experienced an industrial revolution the fruitful farmlands and cornfields were now replaced by chemical factories on barren lands, standard of living down here became difficult... sometimes I remember the night when I saw the face of the purple fullmoon as it spread a silent horror though our town, this made me wonder if magic still existed and the tales people of the old narrated were much alive out there without our knowledge.
Literature / Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by 1mmanuel(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good one. Keep it up

1 Like

Romance / Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (pix) by 1mmanuel(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
she's good enough for me
Romance / Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by 1mmanuel(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2017
There's nothing wrong with an adult watching cartoon, some of the most creative people on earth watch it regularly. If it's what you like go ahead as far it doesn't affect your personal life.
Romance / Re: Me And My Boo Are Leaving Nigeria For Good Next Month by 1mmanuel(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls bring luxurious bread when coming back
Romance / Re: [UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? by 1mmanuel(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
consult your nearest native doctor
Foreign Affairs / Re: US President, Donald Trump Bans Citizens Of 6 Countries From Entering The USA by 1mmanuel(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
All hail Donald Trump!! 45th Emperor of the United States.
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Our punishment for the one hour after-school detention was to read a chapter from our biology textbook and write an essay on it There were three persons for the detention, I, Diana, and a girl called Prissy we were not actually the brightest in our class. Ms Lyons the assistant biology teacher was put in charge of the detention, she was a very strict lady whose eyes were like that of a falcon. I was pretending to be reading my textbook while peeping at Diana's exposed cleavages sweat ran through my body as I also battled with suppressing my erection soon she caught me but she only adjusted her big breast and winked at me in a seductive manner.
"Ms Lyons please I need to use the ladies room" requested Prissy politely with her tiny voice. The stern teacher nodded and Prissy waddled off.

Prissy was a chubby girl weighing at least 180lb, though she had been picked on several times because of her weight but she still indulged more in eating. She went into the girls' toilet and hid in one of the compartment where she brought out the candies she had hidden and began to consume them savouring every bite she took. Unbeknownst in the next toilet compartment the crazed janitor was drinking water from the water system when he heard a munching sound, with his fist he burst the wall separating both compartment. Prissy screamed in terror as she saw the laughing janitor whose mouth was salivating, he grabbed her by the skirt and tore it open. The poor girl pleaded and cried for help as he laid her down with his strong arms, he spread her legs open and released his own organ into hers.

Back in class Ms Lyons became furious with Prissy who had not returned, she knew of the girls' bad habit and was determined to catch her red handed. She left the class leaving two of us. The teacher marched to the girls' toilet to fetch Prissy only to find it up- side- down...
"what the..." was the only word that could come out of the teacher's mouth. With broken mirrors and burst out pipes it was as if two wild cats had fought in there.
"Priscilla! Priscilla! are you there?" she called and searched around until she found a raped Prissy lying on the cold tiled floor
She ran to Prissy "Priscilla are you alright?!, who did this to you!!" She tried to carry the girl but she was heavy
"I'm... sorry" Prissy managed to respond, she was weak and had bled
"Don't worry you're safe! just hold on I'll call an ambulance now. My God!" Ms Lyons brought out her smart phone to dial 911
"...teacher..." Prissy in her weak state whispered.
"Don't talk Priscilla, you'll get medication ASAP" assured the teacher
"The per...person..." she whispered
"What?" asked Ms Lyons who thought she sounded incoherent
" ...above you..."
As she was about to press the call button, salivas began to drop on her shoulder and the smartphone. She looked up only to see the janitor clinged to the ceiling above her like a spider, he licked his salivating mouth. Ms Lyons was shocked to say a word paralyzed with fear, the janitor immediately pounced on victim number three...
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mr Theodore was at the bank to withdraw some money, he was old fashioned enough to know that withdrawals could now be done with an ATM card. As he stood at the local bank queue he thought about his research on the Hellworm then suddenly he remembered that his withdrawal slip was not with him it was in his lab coat and his lab coat was in his secret lab! Theodore rushed out of the bank and left for the school.
The teacher got to the basement only to see his secret lab in disarray, all his expensive equipment were all broken and his written down research all torn. He startled when he heard a crashing noise, he tiptoed to the deepest part of the basement where he heard a gnawing sound by mistake Theodore stepped on one of the shard of the jar which held the Hellworm.
"No!" he breathed furiously he wasn't going to let that dimwitted janitor he had paid to watch over his lab ruin his hard work .
"Edgar!, Edgar!!" he called the janitor's name as he searched, Theodore was sure the he must be in the basement for this to happen. Alas he found the janitor chewing a rat with blood on his hands, in horror Mr Theodore exclaimed "Bloody Christ! What have you done to my establishment you vermin! and why are you chewing a rat!?"
The janitor continued consuming the animal as if no one was there, in anger Theodore grabbed his arm and the janitor bit him on his finger. He yelped in pain and left the janitor's arm to tender his injury, with great strength the possessed janitor grabbed the teacher by the neck.
It's impossible to strangle a man with one hand but was it was happening, Mr Theodore gasped for air as the janitor choked him to death he struggled but his killer seems to be made of iron.His eyes caught the janitor's whose iris was flaming red, in his last breath Mr Theodore Grant found the answer to his two years research he tried to say something before the janitor squeezed out the last oxygen from his body. The janitor dropped the body and tore open the man's belly and began to lick the blood.
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2017
When reality is changed everything that had been affected in the former life is also changed. Our friend Ronald Hills in this new changes never got his Feelgood destroyed by a bully called Danny Coleman who is presently reborn as a girl called Diana. Let me leave the story for our friend to continue...
As usual the alarm buzzed at 6.30AM and I woke up by 7.00AM, I got ready for school, took breakfast and I was off. I walked to school since no was willing to share a seat with me in the school bus.
I was used to this routine so I got to school 30 minutes late after walking three miles. Today we had biology as the first lesson, it was taught by Mr Theodore Grant the bone faced teacher who was rumored to be an immigrant from France. I always a victim of his class, he never taught but only boast of how good he was as a student during his youth. When it is twenty minutes to the end of his class he begins to scribble theories on the board and he gives a voluminous topic for us to read till next class. He was also unpredictable, he gave tests regularly (which he took seriously) and you could trust me I wasn't going to pass.
Today was one of Mr Theodore's surprise test, it was on evolution of species which was not an easy topic for highschool biology but I was ready. Like a dog I had a powerful and keen sense of smell beyond human level, I could smell the perfume Roxanne was using from afar. I had agreed to participate in a malpractice scheme, which included the queen bee of the class Diana Coleman since Mr Theodore always stank of chemical used for preserving dead animals I could trace his movement with my nose.
At the end the malpractice was foiled because the teacher and planted a surveillance camera in the class and we were caught. As punishment I ,Diana and another girl called Prissy were put on detention.

It was break time Mr Theodore sneaked into the school basement where he had constructed a tiny laboratory under the nose of the school management. The dark lit lab was full of scientific objects, jars containing chemicals and chemically preserved dead rodents and a large blackboard where he had derived different theories made by Darwin and others, there where charts of DNA structures. He lit a reading lamp and checked how his test subject was doing.
A jar held a strange lifeform it resembled a long brown centipede with eight eyes on it's back, It crawled and slithered for freedom. According to the man who sold it Theodore it was called an Hellworm, for two years he had run several test on this creature. He believed it was not of normal origin, apart from his student Ronald Hills this was the second specie that had defied the law of biology. Yet Ronald and his creature spurred his curiosity to know more about the unknown. His stopwatch ticked. It was time for lunch
School was over and Edgar the janitor whistled while working in the basement till he noticed the secret lab that biology teacher had bribed him to keep a secret. Out of curiosity the janitor had always wondered what was going in there, he dropped his mop stick and went into the lab not letting the opportunity to pass by. He saw a lot of bottles filled with weird chemicals then suddenly he noticed a lone jar with the Hellworm in it
Without caution he opened the jar and the creature crawled out quickly and went into his nose. With great effort the janitor tried snuff the creature out of his nose but soon his body began to grow numb then paralyzed and he fell. He began to feel crawling movement in his head, the hellworm pierced into his brain and the janitor screamed in pain as blood began to flow from his nose and eyes then he died.
In five minutes the dead man woke up, his iris were now red and his face looked emotionless like that of a zombie. The man's head rotated in 360 degree... the Hellworm possessed janitor began to sniff around his new world.
...to be continued...
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2017
"That's bullshit" said Danny
"Don't judge the power of a book by it's name" corrected The Manager
Danny scoffed and continued "Does it make one invincible like the Terminator?"
He touched the forehead of his mask "More than that. It wields the most powerful magic ever... reality warping."
"How does that work?" Danny asked opening a can of soda.
"The book of Black and White records every history of a person's life till this second" The Managed explained "But that's the boring part. What if one could change history with this?"
"I dunno" replied Danny
He placed the mighty book on the table and opened it's pages revealing every detail of Danny's life, his family, all the girls he had deflowered and ditched, all his actions till this evening was summarised in the book. He kept reading with his mouth open in awe
"Dude are you from the CIA?" he asked
The Manager shook his head and laughed "The human race will tremble in fear if it were in their hands. As far as one lives it will continue to update. But you can rewrite your reality with a stroke of pen"
"Show me"
The manager brought out a pen from his breast pocket and explained, "If one changes anything written here, the person's life changes according to what is written"/)
Danny dropped his canned soda " So can you rewrite my story, I wanna be born into a billionaire family and become a superstar"
"That what I've come for and your life shall be changed according to your wishes. You shall have popularity and pleasure"
The Manager erased the write-ups of Danny Coleman's from the book and began to rewrite his history. In a very short time he was finished, he presented the book to Danny "For a person's history to be changed he must agree to those changes by signing here" he pointed to a signature column at the end.
The foolish boy without reading the changes in his life grabbed the pen and signed. Though he was was wearing a mask it was evident that the manager was smiling
"So when I'm I gonna be living my new life?"
"Very soon Miss Coleman" The manager vanished

Danny felt the call of nature and he answered. In the toilet he felt a strange sensation in his body, as he opened his shorts... to his horror his penis had become a vagina. He wanted to scream but his voice was soft and thin like a girls', Danny's looked at the bathroom mirror he had grown seven inches shorter and his muscles vanished. In horror he checked his hands they were now feminine and perfectly manicured with long pink nails. Suddenly his chest began to grow into a pair of large soft breast, it was evident that he transforming into a girl.
Danny would have screamed but he was still scared of his new voice, he saw his face transform into a pretty girls' face and his hair becoming bleached blonde and growing past his shoulder. His hips widened to a great extent and his ass began to take shape, his body hairs vanished and he had completely become a young lady.
His transformation was not finished. His face became made-up with a thin lipstick but his face was still pretty, his clothe which was a singlet and a short became a pink top and a miniskirt. Soon his mind began to change to fit his new body.
Mr and Mrs Coleman gave birth to a girl named Diana Coleman she was sixteen and in highschool. Diana's memories as a boy once known as Danny began to fade away bringing in new memories of her new life as a girl to replace it.
She smiled at herself she was beautiful and sexy and she knew it, Diana adjusted her bra which held her DD cup breast and she said "OMG I'm so like hot" she giggled.
Her room had also experienced the same changes, it was now neat and painted pink like a typical girl's room with a poster of Justin Beiber on the wall, Diana skipped to her love heart printed bed and dozed off to sleep.

The Manager far away sitting on a billboard read the content of his handiwork from the book of black and white. He saw the black moon which was now half and said
"My friend is finally waking up".
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Blokifen:
I dont think my comment can help but just want to tell you dont stop doing what makes you happy,everything great starts small
Thanks
Family / Re: Why Is Infidelity So Rampant These Days? by 1mmanuel(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
The entertainment industry is also responsible. Nowadays our movies and series glorify those who are infidels and promote what is pervert .
Celebrities / Re: Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) by 1mmanuel(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
beauty and the beast
Romance / Re: White Ppl Ask:why Nigerian Men So Reserved,but Girls So Open?(picture) by 1mmanuel(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
nairaland is the only place where Africans claim to be white men and white men claiming to be Africans

2 Likes

Literature / Re: How Do We Spice Literature Section In 2017? by 1mmanuel(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
The truth is dat Nigerians don't read, and when we do it is something that tingles our fantasy. That's why the most popular genres of literature here are romance and erotic fiction.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Who Is Your Best Actor: Mine Is 5. by 1mmanuel(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
3 Claude van Damme
Celebrities / Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by 1mmanuel(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2017
14 years await... in kirikiri prison
Literature / Re: The Weird West (fantasy) by 1mmanuel(m): 1:37am On Jan 10, 2017
They say people we meet can change our live for good or forever.
It was 10.pm Wednesday night at the Coleman's residence, which was made up of Danny and his big brother Doyle. Danny was up in his room which was a typical boy's room messy with clothes flying around,a large stereo, a poster of Floyd Maywheater and another of Nicki Minaj on the wall. There were video game disks on the floor scattered around. He sat on his couch comfortably playing a video game called Grand Theft Auto (GTA) while sipping a soda ... he was living his own American dream.
Nature called and he answered. He came out of the toilet only to see a strange fellow lying on his bed and flipping through his Playboy magazine.
"Who the hell are you? leave my stuff and get outta here before I call the cops!" .
The fellow stood up, he was a man dressed in a expensive white suit, his face was hidden with a golden facemask which was adorned with a pair of long golden horns on the forehead and tiny rubies. He walked to the terrified Danny who wielded a baseball bat for defense, the man touched it and it turned into sand.
"Relax" the man said
Danny who was overrun with fear pleaded. "look man, I'm just an highschool student. I ain't got cash on me... my big bro is even broke. You can take my stereo and..."

"relax Daniel I don't harm my clients neither do I rob them"
Danny felt a little easy.
"If you ain't bad remove your mask" he requested
The man rubbed his fingers and dollar notes began to rain from his hands. Danny did not hesitate, he began to stuff them into his pocket
"I can see that you are enjoying my little miracle session. Convinced ?" the man said.
Danny stared at the man and replied
"so what should I call you mister?"
To Danny's surprise the masked man laughed and gave a mock bow.
"Silly me!, I almost forgot my manners. I have many names, some were given to me by those who know me and those who don't know me. People call me the Serpent, The Tempter, Loki, Mephistopheles, Mammon, Hades, Old Nick, Kali, The Dragon, Baal..."
"Satan?" added Danny
"Sshh, no one calls me that again!" he whispered and continued
"But those i do business with call me The Manager. That includes you Daniel.
" And why do they call you that? said Danny who was beginning to sound uninterested.
The Manager touched his golden mask and explained
"I am today, tomorrow and the future. I am the god of the 21st century, I make a move and the world dances to it."
A very large book appeared on his palm. It was black with white checkers like a chess board, no title was on it
"You are one lucky person, for I am about to change your life with The Book of Black and White"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.