Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,732 members, 7,862,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) (56247 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
She needs to keto...
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by blaqroy: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Even the man may not be able to help and spread the legs for f**k
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2017
henrydadon:
lol..this one want to die before his time..she 3 times the size of that dude..they might have sex and he will just dissapear inside her vagina

Na wa!! Na Real Wa!!! grin grin
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
jimcaddy:
Yoruba men who are small in stature love big women that their arms cannot go round their waist.. How can this one cope with this woman on the bed now? Its just like ant trying to carry a cube of sugar.
Guy u Harsh oo grin grin
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
Doggie or missionary any other style might lead to that man's untimely daeth..
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2017
grin are we sure he is the husband or na drama/theatre.
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Wow

I love big women

They are doctor's prescription, take 2 dose in the morning before eating, take 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night

I'm addicted to fat women

I love the sound when i knack big women, it sounds like you're clapping your two hands together

angry

Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by bossrillboss: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Wow

I love big women

They are doctor's prescription, take 2 dose in the morning before eating, take 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night

I love the sound when i knack big women, it sounds like you're clapping your two hands together
..guy ur brain dey dia ooooo...hehehe
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Mrsugoeba: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Dats love
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mrop:
Happy married life oo....You like ?

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/see-this-plus-size-bride-her-slim-size.html?m=0

Very nice, congrats to the couple.
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by MrsMurphy(f): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
illegalGangla:
Wrong title...

Should be see this husband with his new mattress
U are wicked grin
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Jabioro: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
It get as be.. I don't know what I will call it..
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Our brothers 4rm d brown roof republic love them thick,so he is not complaining!
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Adadioranma79(f): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
By age? By size or you know her that well?
CaroLyner:
Hes marrying his grand mother
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by asatemple(f): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Punishment!
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by loomer: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
She fit use d man Pound yam grin grin

Una must always see something negative talk about people.

Cos she fat make she no find happiness again abi?
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by youngaduco(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
wahoooo......kai....wannan randa neh fa.........
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
GOD IS WONDERFUL.
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by numericalguy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
CaroLyner:
Hes marrying his grand mother

Lol.. She looks young na. Very likely the guy is even older than her.
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jesu shocked
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
loomer:

Una must always see something negative talk about people.

Cos she fat make she no find happiness again abi?
oh sorry oo
Don't take it serious, it was only a joke
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by 1mmanuel(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'd marry someone this big in the future
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by kenny5811(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
boo say him no cum 4 d body oo him cum for d money oo *iin iyanya's voice*
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by KELVINXY: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
See as she's wielding the guy like a trophy
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by olulambert01(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
[b]This na to dey buy new mattress on monthly basis. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Wow

I love big women

you need Deliverance
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Something must kill a man
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by MrEgbegbe(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sarah20A:
you need Deliverance

Deliverance so that i would change my opinion about the type of women i like ??
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Deliverance so that i would change my opinion about the type of women i like ??
at least make it private
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by MrEgbegbe(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sarah20A:
at least make it private

Why
Re: Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Why
that clapping and all that makes it sound as if you are A hell fucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.