Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite (7216 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Fidecoo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Why must you pick your food.
Are you trying to watch your weight?

Why must you like salad and vegetables as your favorite meal.
Are you on a diet for health reasons?

Why will you always tell me you are not hungry.
Are you fasting?

Why must you remain skinny after we have gotten married.
Do you have AIDS?

Biko if you are a man here and you don't have a large appetite I no do. First of all you must not be an African and you must not be from the south south.
Because if you are you would have tasted ogbono soup with broken marriage fish and okporoko plus cow leg swallowed with yellow eba.
Or is it starch with Banga soup prepared with cow ear and beretete.
Or afang with loiloi and correct goat meat.
Or plantain peppersoup with egbedegin and turkey wings.

Or is it pap and moi moi with fish fillets?

Oga I don't want to make you fat if that's what you are thinking I just want to make you have some flesh and glowing skin.

Biko I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen so if you don't have a good appetite Abeg just park one side and don't near me.

I cook and I want someone who eats.
, abeg I take my leave!!
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Prince4945(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Chai c my wife ohhhh.......A good woman that can cook well enough can never loose her man outside, no mater her physical appearance....Chai op make we work something out na ....

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Alphamale2017(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

Biko if you are a man here and you don't have a large appetite I no do. First of all you must not be an African and you must not be from the south south.
Because if you are you would have tasted ogbono soup with broken marriage fish and okporoko plus cow leg swallowed with yellow eba.

Oga I don't want to make you fat if that's what you are thinking I just want to make you have some flesh and glowing skin.

Biko I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen so if you don't have a good appetite Abeg just park one side and don't near me.

oh my God. That last line dey burst my brain , your husband will enjoy u. You are a wife material. 50million yards smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by icekream(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

Coman be my side chic...tho I neva get girlfriend sha
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
optimusmind:

1. Ofe etete
2. Udoro
3. Ofe erurushi
4. agwor (actually snake pepper soup)
5. Okro soup...
I guess this means........
wink

This means I will come for tutorials from you.
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
icekream:

Coman be my side chic...tho I neva get girlfriend sha

I don't do side anything.
It's either all or nothing.
I'm not half.
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by icekream(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I don't do side anything.
It's either all or nothing.
I'm not half.
Oya coman​ do full nigbayen

3 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

This means I will come for tutorials from you.

Lol.... And here was I thinking I wouldn't have to pay bride price anymore

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by sevantex(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
op, u itsekiri??
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by rashfat(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Goodluck

grin

Op, here I am, receive me, anywhere for you........PM me ASAP
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by rashfat(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

OP, here I am, receive me, anywhere for you.....PM me ASAP

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

Here I am!!!! Am big everywia babe including my appetite!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
sevantex:
op, u itsekiri??

Half Itsekiri
Half Ikwerre.
Pure South South.

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Half Itsekiri
Half Ikwerre.
Pure South South.
Well.....enough of south south joor.....come to south west!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by sevantex(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Half Itsekiri Half Ikwerre. Pure South South.
cool, my sis bears alero also is why i asked
half tseke/urhobo

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by NemzySeries(m): 3:41am On Apr 08, 2017
choi..... dis alero wunt kill Sumbody oooooo...... so u can cook like dis but wen i visit u na only coke & buns u dey buy give me...... wit ur church mind is dis tin ure doing me Gud? .........av sha got gud appetite for food even tho i can still b selective

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Obe ti baale le o kin je, iyaale ile oki se meaning food wey husband no dey chop wife no dey cook am
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by patosky3310(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

I need u in my life. Not just food but also the other food in the other room.
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by ednut1(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2017
naso una go lose d right guy over flimsy things. my diet only consists of beans bread rice pasta chicken ,chips ,beef or steak. so is dat a valid reason for choosing a husband or not. some pple are selective eaters. if i chop swallow na vomit tins
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by YemziAdez(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
I don't like cooking frequently so you must had a normal appetite.

Dear husband.

I don't mind, I'll follow through like that.
Good morning
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
ednut1:
naso una go lose d right guy over flimsy things. my diet only consists of beans bread rice pasta chicken ,chips ,beef or steak. so is dat a valid reason for choosing a husband or not. some pple are selective eaters. if i chop swallow na vomit tins

Wont you swallow the beans?
Anyway you can eat these?

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by ednut1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

nah. Gimme dis grin

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by DaisyII: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Sorry, what are you bringing to the table??
food! grin
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by DaisyII: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
The way some of you mention this appetite is making me 'not to be understanding' the particular appetite you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Raydans: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Damn.
I don't mind babe. As long as I am bellefull
And we later play the game on the stadium
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by 1mmanuel(m): 5:04am On Apr 09, 2017
I like women with very large appetite and 90℅ tendency to get big
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Stanleysteno(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
@op stress no more, i like food pass any thing. I love female that enjoys cooking.... Just reach out to me
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Doubleagent008(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

List 5 special foods from your tribe that you have eaten?
just say the yes already. We can work out the kinks along the way.
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by steve6: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

I no dey watch my weight
I no dey diet
I no too dey fast like dat
I sure say I no go remain skinny
I get plenty appetite
So long as I see person wey sabi cook, I can eat any experiment! grin
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
steve6:

I no dey watch my weight
I no dey diet
I no too dey fast like dat
I sure say I no go remain skinny
I get plenty appetite
So long as I see person wey sabi cook, I can eat any experiment! grin

cheesy grin kiss
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by arsenic33(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
God forbid I marry or date a girl that don't know how to eat.... I cook heavily and she must be ready to eat or I go vez
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhh. See food oooooo.

Hunger wan finish me for here.

I just dey burn my food anyhow.

If I successfully cook any, I will loose appetite and eventually throw it away.

I miss my sister's place ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.