Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

1ndidi2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1ndidi2's Profile / 1ndidi2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: Who Is This *future* Guy by 1ndidi2(f): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2013
winkAii dear! Thanks
Music/Radio / Re: Who Is This *future* Guy by 1ndidi2(f): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2013
Woow! Ill go look for it right away
Music/Radio / Who Is This *future* Guy by 1ndidi2(f): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello peeps!
So I heard this guy's voice in a song feat.Riri(loveee song),I said to maself:self,damn this guy's voice is so sexy silly and funny.

Then I heard it in -acehood feat ricky ross(I woke up in a new bugatti)
And also in -lilwayne,drake(love me)....
Daaaamn,his voice Is soooo Good it caresses my body!

Who else is feeling the boy?
Music/Radio / Re: Ghanaians Mad At Chris Brown For Calling Azonto A Nigerian Dance by 1ndidi2(f): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
Actually a half ghananian artist manager said that,early yoruba settlers in ghana were the ones who introduced azonto.

Means its rightfully ourstongue

2 Likes

Family / Re: Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! by 1ndidi2(f): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
dagr8: 13th Dec

:Dyaaay! Awesome!! We are exotic peeps.
Politics / Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by 1ndidi2(f): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
*My oga on top* has come to stay! I may walk into any org. And say: gooday sir,I'd like to see your oga on top
Or
Most women esp. Igbos normally call their husbands-my oga.The next thing now is just to add*on top*
Or
If you want to communicate something with som1 and u don't want to talk because your boss is around,just *point your index finger up twice or more and give a dry cough* the person will understand that my oga on top is around

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by 1ndidi2(f): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Sherlock Holmes: Nigeria is quite tensed so we need some element of laughter anyway we can get it jor... Over serious dey worry the OP. if e too worry you,go and tell my oga at the top. datz all!

Are u as shrewd as ur username,or ur just a super fan like me? I love that character die!!maybe dats why d only books and movies I watch are detective-comic stuffs.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Bayern Munich V Arsenal Live Blog-supersport.com by 1ndidi2(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
tongue

Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Is 8 Years Old Today by 1ndidi2(f): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2013
In justina's voice(your body singer)happy birthday to ya,happy birthday:happy birthday to yooooou!

In burna boy's voice: see ma hot lipstick on and I can tell that 2day is your birthday,I say happy birthday,happy birtdayyy!

I found u during my nysc days @ a remote village and u kept me company all thru!

More members 2 9land,more funny peeps,crazy,witty,nd of course more ADs.

Remain blessed.
Politics / Re: Another House On Fire At Apapa, Lagos by 1ndidi2(f): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pretyella: Omg dis is nt good at all people lost deir properties I just found out day d fire outbreak was caused by a little girl who indomie on fire, lock d door and went out 2 get something

Do you live around there? Abeg make I send you message to my mumcysmiley
Politics / Re: Another House On Fire At Apapa, Lagos by 1ndidi2(f): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Odunharry:
chaii,na wa o....dat is in olodi apapa,along kikikiri road b4 u get 2 hudles bus stop..
I pray no live is lost

Odus not *hudles
Politics / Re: Another House On Fire At Apapa, Lagos by 1ndidi2(f): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
olybob: it is ajegunle in ajeromi l.g.a along bale street oposite nipco filling station. B4 wema bustop.

Not opposite, beside Nipco
TV/Movies / Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2013
deb:

Babe your head dey there. U are the type I like to date. I once ditched a girl when I realize that every time I visit her house it is only Africa Magic (Yoruba) she watches. Yiikkes! Can't comprehend dating a brain like that. The day I vexed patapata was the day she pronounced wizkid like whiskey with that africa magic yoruba accent. The girl fine but that was my last time of setting eyes on her

That means u chose brains over beauty!lol
TV/Movies / Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by 1ndidi2(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

You call that english? Air head

Sea head,you are from mongolia remember? You wouldn't recognise English if Its speaking to you!!
TV/Movies / Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

Who told you I'm a Nigeria stewpid?

Oh puhlease! As black as kiwi polish u are! As yellow as baby poo ur eyes are!!
jonny cage ko bance ni!

Highest u are from mongolia! Deluded thing!

Ur insults can't be more dan ashawo,LovePeddler ish! Use ur brain for once, illiterate!! U weren't taught @ur posh country not to generalise! Mpama.
TV/Movies / Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom: Because Nigeria girls are generally stu-pid .

Including your mum and sisters

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Honestly I don't like to watch it! My mum and aunt tho love it like crazy!!
Whenever I'm the "remote controller" for the day-i always scroll very fast past those stations on dsTv *d sight alone is painful!!!

Guess there aint no account for people's taste!

Just gimme some detective,crime,suspense,law,comedy and u've made my day.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by 1ndidi2(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
udokpuenyi:

This person needs to visit Yaba left as a matter of medical urgency

D guy is actually a student of yabatech! Which I believe is located @ the left and of course he is a medical student!
Education / Re: Expelled Student Sues Covenant University For Illegal Expulsion by 1ndidi2(f): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
eikeem: The private universities set up by churches are meant to serve both as an educational institution and a centres for moral reform.
If they have to expel students who are 'morally deficient' without first making very serious attempts to reform them, that's the highest level of hypocrisy.
Celebrities / Re: My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde by 1ndidi2(f): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
She is just not in the generation that are more daring!!
I feel a younger lady who doesn't give a frack about anything will deliver.

U know most of these white peeps are pretty crazy and truthful! So whether scripted or not,they will still deliver!!

Look@ the gulder ultimate search,maltinadanceHall.etc.they are young and d shows are interesting!!

We have some nairalanders here that are like "that":beautiful,daring,spontaneous,crazy,charming and vivacious and so will make d show a hit one!!
Politics / Re: Lagos Civil Servants To Work On Saturdays- Fashola by 1ndidi2(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2013
Yeske!:
You mentioned that word that scares you most first on this thread.

grin killed it
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United - UCL (1 - 1) On 13th February 2013 by 1ndidi2(f): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
Welldone wellbeck,u can now wellout.
Politics / Re: Lagos To Build Inner City Roads This Year by 1ndidi2(f): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
rapmike: e go reach AJ city?

Ўªãª, there are people already working there too!
Romance / Re: Your Expectations For Valentine's Day by 1ndidi2(f): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Book of love chapter 2:14

"And it shall come to pass that on Val's day, excuses shall arise: Flat batteries, BIS expired, DP refused to change, My boss selected me for the trip, Traffic jam etc. When thou see these signs, be calm, keep thy peace and know that surely, thou art not thy boo's boo."

#stolen#
Pets / Re: 13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet by 1ndidi2(f): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nfono abasi shocked
Politics / Re: How Has Radio Nigeria Uplifted You? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Whenever I hear d announcer speak in his hausa accent:
Radio nijareia, apliftin ze fifle, uniting ze niation!

I get aplifted!!
Sports / Re: AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 by 1ndidi2(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
ogbeche77: this number is small, where were u when dana air crashed? Nairaland server almost crashed that day

Can the DANA airplane go and fly them back?

*playing the song*
you are comforter*thats who you are lord to me*comforter that's who u are to me*

Mtcheew!9ja
Sports / Re: AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 by 1ndidi2(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
ogbeche77: this number is small, where were u when dana air crashed? Nairaland server almost crashed that day

Can the DANA airplane go and fly them back?

1 Like

Events / Re: Court Wedding: Do I Still Need Bridal Train? by 1ndidi2(f): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
There is a Bridal train that runs from lagos to kano and they can come pick u up @d court too!
tongue
Politics / Re: Prof. Chinedu Nebo Nominated For A Ministerial Position by 1ndidi2(f): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
centje: the man who started post utme and so many other innovations,the man who brought sanity to unn,stopped hand outs,unnecessary levies,sorting etc...
Simply put...He is a good man

Indeed he is "A GooD man" his days back@ UNN was my best days back @ d uni. He is a down-to-earth-no-nonsense man!!!
Romance / Re: When Love Dies, What Next? by 1ndidi2(f): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2013
Wetin don lose don lose(pidgin)

Trad,court or church, u are already married but I'd advice you to cancel the church wedding and reevaluate ur situation!

Its better u deceive man than going to the alter to deceive God!

I feel for your "darling wife" but if I was her I would want us to annul the marriage!

Its too early for this wahala in your lives abeg, so cancel the white wedding(there is no need wasting money and its going to be a sham anyway), you guys can then try to work it out or find your separate ways.
Crime / Re: 5 Goats Arrested & Prosecuted In Osun State For Violating Environmental Laws: by 1ndidi2(f): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
undecided they are arresting the wrongest goats!those ones are learners!

They should go to ekiti,emure ekiti to be specific and see things

I'm telling you the goats there are like LASTMA people

They behave anyhow and like humans too!

They are like MTN- every where u go-
They are also carnal minded and very fertile

Nuisance of a goat I tell you, the original culprits are in ekiti,they should free those ones abeg!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.