Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City (21889 Views)

SEE What IPOB Did In Vatican City Today In Front Of The Pope (video) / Why I Dethroned Pope Benedict In Vatican City 2012/2013 / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by 1ndidi2(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
udokpuenyi:

This person needs to visit Yaba left as a matter of medical urgency

D guy is actually a student of yabatech! Which I believe is located @ the left and of course he is a medical student!
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by nwabuife: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

Q
While you continue to post such pictures and slander the body of Christ, the catholic church keeps growing by day....

Growing speedily to a quarter of the world population cannot be the work of the devil, it is only the Holy Spirit that can do that.... and gates of hell (which might include you) cannot stop it!
You ve said it all
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Frankiss44(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
peteregwu: if u study the history of the catholic, u will
discover that The catholic has never been a
true church, they have never stood for the
truth and they are no supporter of the
truth. have u ever heard the pope telling
people to be born again or surrender to
Jesus. they dont even know what is born
again or salvation. Catholic church is a
den of demons, either u believe it or not.
the throne of Satan. they worship the
queen of heaven (satan), thats wy they
have the so called "holy mary" as there
god. and if you a catholic member, I
advise you to leave that church and seek
for Jesus accept Jesus as your Lord and
saviour, do not join follow them to worship
in a place where they worship idol or Mary,
or else if you die in such condition, u will
be cast into hell fire. pray the Lord to
reveal to you the church where u can serve
Him in truth and in spirit.

And u re born again right I weep for ur type.... If this is what born again means, then I will stick with the catholic church

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by okpurukata(f): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
qhiwegh: Haha, Pope can only ride helicopter. Even oyinbo Pope no get private jet like 9ja pastors.

Even the helicopter does not belong to him. It belongs to Aitalia
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
okpurukata:

Even the helicopter does not belong to him. It belongs to Aitalia

but the false prophet is worth more than all the other false prophets put together, trust me, do your research. wink
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Goodbye Pope Benedict XVI. . .

The church will miss you!!!

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by ukpaku: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
pompori king: Lailai..D secret that made you resign we still come out.all the billions of euros una dey waste for vatican with una grey hair cos we are foolish??keep using religion to deceive people.don't let their face fool you pple wey dey play dirty politics.nobody is innocent in this life
my bro there no point convincing u the more but is his reason for resignation ingenue?mind u he is not just a religous leader but the president of the smallest independent country in the world. So if yaradua for resign u for the ask for reason?
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by universalbets(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Pope Bernedict XVI has taught us all and world leaders how not to be sit tight rulers.

He has ensured that he was in his right frame of mind and sound health throughout his papacy.

He has ensured accountabilty to every word that came out of his mouth and every document he put his seal of office to.

His understanding of his aging body vis-a-vis the requirements of his office leading to his resignation shows he has faith in the process that will produce the next pope.

May God Almighty continue to abide with you until the time he has set.

Benedicamus Domino!
Deo Gratias!

6 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by qhiwegh(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
frosbel:

but the false prophet is worth more than all the other false prophets put together, trust me, do your research. wink

I am CERTAIN that TB Joshua or Oyedepo lives a MUCH MUCH MORE LUXURIOUS LIFE than this Pope. No doubt about that!
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by olexolat(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
are pope's really choosen by God
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by ukpaku: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
my friend it's becus of ppl like u that God said our thought is quite different frm his,u no little or nothing about the catholic church and instead of digging dip u are showing ur ignorant here on public forum.that the catholic church does't preach more on prosperity dosn't take anything away from there primary focus which is salvation, and who told u that is that church that u are going that will lead u to heaven? My bro if u like sleep in all the churches and u don't have the love of god n of ur nebour then u are waisting ur time.my friend u don't even m the roles of mother mary in the church and u claim to inherit salvatim frm his son jesus,but i want to let u no that even the gospel of luke recognise her as the blessed,so?

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by thaoriginator: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
o'boy:
Christians are Bloody hypocrites,why castigating the Old man,his strenght has failed him,even Jesus Christ didnt carry his cross all by himself somebody helped him out
*FACT*
that dude you saw carrying cross ain't Jesus, Jesus didn't die on the cross.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Acidosis(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
For those saying the Pope owns NO private jet unlike 9ja pastors... well na una sabi...
As for me, I'll buy and buy as many jets as possible when the money comes...

If I don't ride on private jets, who will?? The unbelievers??
Well, my God has given me ALL things, to rule, dominate and enjoy...

ALL things have been added to me since I accepted Jesus christ into my life... Private jet is just a microscopic element of the many promises.

*sighs*

Well, may be pope is tired of serving God... smiley or maybe he his TOO BIG to bow down to Jesus christ and continue in his service (afterall he's only a child of Blessed MOST greatest Mary)grin
... unlike the old apostles who continued in the service of God to the point of death despite the temptations, sufferings and persecutions... sad

Mehn... Hell go full sha...
grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by tpia5: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
why is that person following me?

God punish devil o.

nightime being no dey show face for day o, father look into this matter.

both high and low.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Ezeufi: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
tpia@:
Omg, is the next pope going to be asian?

Emperor of whiteman's empire must be a whiteman. All this talk of cardinal arinze, or cardinal ghana, or cardinal brasilia is all bullshit to make the deceived ones feel like they are part of the ruling race
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
olexolat: are pope's really choosen by God

No !
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by manmustwac(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
OC cool: @frosbel I don't blame u... foolish and deluded atheist!!!
Frosbel is an atheist? shocked shocked
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by oboy3(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
tha_originator: that dude you saw carrying cross ain't Jesus, Jesus didn't die on the cross.
who did,prophet M?
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by prairie(f): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
muktar mtt: I hard he waz accused of sexualy harssment of sml boys in d name of xtristernity wat a shame
*hits head on wall* U heard! Did u confirm if it was true! And later u say christians generalize, sheesh!
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by prairie(f): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
pato station:

I also heard that Priests and popes can now marry. I wonder which Bible the Catholics have been reading all along. Oh, I forgot, The Catholic Duauy? Version. Additionally, that Mary ("Mother of God"wink is no longer a virgin after having more than 5 children; Not a "Mediatrix" any longer and does not need to "plead for us" anymore. That's good!
what planet are u from pls?
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Policewoman(f): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
HQ: What's this rumor going round that I've been selected as the next pope? undecided
Yes its true. Pope of your village. smiley
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by naptu2: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Policewoman: Yes its true. Pope of your village. smiley

grin
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Policewoman(f): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chrisfab: So dis is finally true, they've ousted pope from his throne, d end time is finally here.pope benedict is d last true pope.d next pope may be elected but he'll be a false prophet.for more info visit
www.thewarningsecondcoming.com
*sobs*
Shut up aturu ocha.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Policewoman(f): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Such a dumb talk. I guess your mushroom, Jet-flying pastor church is the one and only true church. No be so?
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by naptu2: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
I'll have to get used to a new name sad shows that time is passing by and we're getting old.

I was so used to John Paul our pope, Anthony our bishop. Then it became Benedict our pope, Anthony our bishop. And just when I got used to that it became Benedict our pope, Alfred Martins our bishop. Now there'll be a new name.

The only thing that's constant is change.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by sanandreas(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Is dat all u can say? Plz grow up man.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Policewoman(f): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
Acidosis: For those saying the Pope owns NO private jet unlike 9ja pastors... well na una sabi...
As for me, I'll buy and buy as many jets as possible when the money comes...

If I don't ride on private jets, who will?? The unbelievers??
Well, my God has given me ALL things, to rule, dominate and enjoy...

ALL things have been added to me since I accepted Jesus christ into my life... Private jet is just a microscopic element of the many promises.

*sighs*

Well, may be pope is tired of serving God... smiley or maybe he his TOO BIG to bow down to Jesus christ and continue in his service (afterall he's only a child of Blessed MOST greatest Mary)grin
... unlike the old apostles who continued in the service of God to the point of death despite the temptations, sufferings and persecutions... sad

Mehn... Hell go full sha...
grin
And i bet you are God who now decides who goes to heaven or hell abi? Buying private Jets when poor people are out there who cant eat 1 square meal a day, is surely a way to heaven abi? Oya clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Richieboyn: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2013

MUMU.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by kokoA(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2013
I wish our holy father devine strenght as he moves on with his life outside the vatican. For those of you who talk trash about the catholic church, I'd suggest you educate yourselves more before you jump into conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by dezulu1(f): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ r a big fool... Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by SIRKOL(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2013
Hmmm..d thunder strike, suprice resignation. I just hope da Glory of God had nt left Vatin city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happened After My Mum's Death / Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? / Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.