Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

1ndidi2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1ndidi2's Profile / 1ndidi2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Food / Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by 1ndidi2(f): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Amala angry

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: J Martins Vs Flavour: Who Sings Better? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2012
J martin's kinda song-u take it slow. Its easy going and u don't need to ruffle urself up

But flavour-damn! U gotta tap that,go down low,drop it shake it wind it,loose ur self, downright dirty dancing,ur whole body is working it #phew# flavour e ga egbu mmadu lei
Romance / Re: Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives by 1ndidi2(f): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2012
Julieccentric: thanks Ndidi.. I like your signature by the way.

wink
Romance / Re: Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives by 1ndidi2(f): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2012
Julieccentric:

You are just a loser.. Get thee behind me Satan! sad sad

Babe! Its ok,ignore him.
Romance / Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
He can e-slap you oo

undecided
Romance / Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you actually messing with 190?
Smh

Mr ekiti kete! Always shaking ur head!

Messing how? I am just asking him a question,and he can only answer!

If u are talking of insults,that's a norm-so what else is new?
Romance / Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

98% of out 100% isn't that Most angry

Look at the-way you're following me 2 argue that MOST nigerian girls do not have listening ears angry

I do not still understand ur vexing!

Sure 98% is most. But how did u come about that percentage?
Politics / Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by 1ndidi2(f): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2012
Eby indeed is "clueless"

Always falling someone's hand angry
Politics / Re: Jonathan Sets-up Committee To Examine Ribadu Report And Others by 1ndidi2(f): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2012
Romance / Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

Most Nigerian Girls not some angry angry

Why the vexing? SOME abeg,not most!

Or are you correcting my english or u are correcting the number of Nigerian ladies involved?
Romance / Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have Listening Ears by 1ndidi2(f): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
Actually the- OP meant Nigerian girls do not have listening ears

So make una bear with am

SOME nigerian girls!.
NYSC / Re: NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? by 1ndidi2(f): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
dadicvila: i remember going for the hill climbing in Agwu camp(Enugu),we were still lined up platoon by platoon when my khaki trouser started tearing,before i got half way it had already turned to skirt,i had to use the khaki shirt to tie my front and a nairalander gave me her own khaki shirt to tie my back like women tie wrappers,God just saved me from disgrace that day.....those Nysc kits are terrible,i wish somebody can take up this issue

grin
Romance / Re: Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives by 1ndidi2(f): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2012
sugar daddies- "renovating" lives cheesy
Romance / Re: Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives by 1ndidi2(f): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2012
adventisty: Don't get it what does this ad mean?

Are u a learner? #Dancing first of all go down low#
Celebrities / Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by 1ndidi2(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2012
Hmmm!

Hmmm!

Not really feeling him!

His facial features are regular to me

His body,well I don't dig muscles much!

O well 'sexy' is in the eye of the beholder! I'll pass.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies Lets Not Mistake A Nice Guy For A Mugu!! by 1ndidi2(f): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2012
dabrake: I had this female friend and I liked her. Inshort, I saw her as a sister.
She was staying in the hostel and omo, hostel things no be here. So as a 'brother', I do help her with a lot of things 'cause I stay off-campus(I get her foodstuffs, provisions, . . . I help her with some upkeep, money for make her hair . . . . I just wanted her to be happy so as not to join the aristo band wagon 'cos she's always in the habit of defending their action with the machiavelli's school of thought.
One day, I paid her a visit while she was in her hostel, I later forgot where I kept my phone, as fate would have it, she went to use the restroom and she forgot her phone. I picked the phone to dial my number only to see one nonsense MAGA6 on the screen as soon as I pressed the OK button.
To say I was disappointed and I felt betrayed is to say the least. I deleted it from the dialled list, later went home.
We still talk but My level of generous attitude towards her took a nosedive. Though, I still believe in the word trust. That one girl did something bad is not enough reason to infeer that they are all
the same. It's a fallacious statement and anyone who does that has no business condemning the westerners whenever the apply stricter measures towards Nigerians due to silly attitudes of a few Nigerians abroad

Ouch! Now that was hurtful and a big disappointment! @least u still managed to stay sound despite d whole thing,do not mind some of us- we no dey get sense sometimes.
Romance / Re: Ladies Lets Not Mistake A Nice Guy For A Mugu!! by 1ndidi2(f): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
ciphoenix: lol. what'll a nice fellow like moi do na? Can't stop being nice.
@op really remarkable(the confession i mean)

cheesy
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by 1ndidi2(f): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Abasi mbo! I overheard one lady telling my mum that, her pastor predicted there would be a bomb explosion somewhere(can't remember where) with d use of a helicopter shocked
Romance / Re: Ladies Lets Not Mistake A Nice Guy For A Mugu!! by 1ndidi2(f): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
[ quote author=tintingz]babe take am easy. . .no mind that dude[/quote]

Mtcheew!Yea dear,I'm not usually like this, am calmlipsrsealed
Romance / Re: Ladies Lets Not Mistake A Nice Guy For A Mugu!! by 1ndidi2(f): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
BoboYekini: @op, leave sto ry joor cheesy if you're f00ling yaself, you can't f00l mee
Girls are 'naughty by nature', that you had a moment of altruism don't make you any less a b**, like the rest of em! angry

Yo maama is a bitch! Ur sisters are biatches! Ur future daughters are bitches, mananimalangry
Romance / Re: She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? by 1ndidi2(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Potentially beautiful ke? See I'm a masters holder-marry me! undecided
Phones / Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by 1ndidi2(f): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2012
MTN needs some serious public relations campaign to redeem their image

That is assuming some NLanders are not already doing that here on MTN's behalf.

1 Like

Education / Re: Fact You Should Know About English by 1ndidi2(f): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
I geuss we are tlainkg of mialny 4 ltter wrdos and aobve

Now poelpe can say grari aynohw tehy lkie wtiuoht bieng bnnaed by suen.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
@=SELFWOrth, I was just correcting some typographical errors of one Inah guy!
Romance / Re: Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You? by 1ndidi2(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
Inah: I dnt tink, they is a girl more brilliant than i 'm, moreva i role wit brilliant gurlz

Really? There not they!

Roll not role

I am not I'm

And I am a girlundecided
Culture / Re: Igbo learning thread + Translator by 1ndidi2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tenk u namesake! wink

U are welcome patiencecheesy
Culture / Re: Igbo learning thread + Translator by 1ndidi2(f): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Translate angry

And u! Do d same. angry

Aburo ibejismiley,imeena ezigbo mmadu- it means-thank you good person

And his own-good day,go to this site
Culture / Re: Igbo learning thread + Translator by 1ndidi2(f): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
odumchi:

Ndeewo. Gaa ebe a: https://www.nairaland.com/11383/igbo-names-meanings

Imeena ezigbo mmadu
Culture / Re: Igbo learning thread + Translator by 1ndidi2(f): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ekene kwam ndi no n'ulo oma nke a

Biko,my aunt needs some unique/rare- making sense ibo names for both boys and girls!

Any suggestions are highly welcome. Thank you
Romance / Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2012
Imanuelle: If i was single..............maybe yeah.
Blind dates seem cool... D adrenaline dat pumps when u get to the meeting point...
And d level of expectancy u luk up with........

And then...... Ghan..ghen!!!!

U c one short-black thing wearing dsame red flowered gown as she described...

By then she's already walking towards u...

Omo, na to deny my name º°˚!

Point is..... U go hardly catch betta fish for Blind Date.

U no well, u can fit still catch exotic fish o!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Warri, Delta State by 1ndidi2(f): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2012
kawkab:

What i this whole idea about first to comment, 2nd to comment, 3rd to comment etc.

It baffles me; why don't you post something meaningful. Are there benefits if your comment is the first or 2nd or 3rd.

He is just adding some humor or digression to the situation
There is no reward whatsoever,just try to overlook it if you can.
Crime / Re: Suspected Armed Robber Set Ablaze In Warri, Delta State by 1ndidi2(f): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2012
redcliff:

For that singular '3rd to comment statement, your week would be the roughest you ever experienced in your life.. "man kid".

Heeeey! That was too harsh now shocked
The guy is just having fun,how can u utter such words on a fresh week? O ga o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.