Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (64959 Views)

Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I JUST LOVE NAIRALAND!!

I tell you, STAND UP NIGERIA! cannot rival nlers.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
ochukoccna:
My oga at the top told me to you to tell your oga at the top to tell acidtalk's oga at the top this is an irrelevant thread and that seun's oga at the top not to let this thread make front page so as not to offend Mr Shem's oga at the top. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Bryancrox(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
This post has been hidden...Ask my oga @ d top 4 reason
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Y can't u nd d guys dat clickd like grow up 4 1s in ur life. I dnt tink any mature person wil kip on makin jokes til nw, unless his jobless. I tink its poverty dat is cosin dis tin. If dey say u r 12yrs, I wud bliv

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lol... cheesy
Bryancrox: This post has been hidden...Ask my oga @ d top 4 reason

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Burger01(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pataki:

So you are the oga mounting this lady abi? grin
What!!! Hell nooo!!! Ain't nobody mounting 'ItsModella'.. Gerouta here!!..

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
OP If u like talk from today reach tomorrow..I am loyal to "MOATT"

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Dreamflyin(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Knowing the 48 laws of power n being natural at most of dem makes u no way smart. It's a low animal cunning meant for the jungle.

Idi Amin, OBJ, and uncountable African leaders are masters at them.

For the country to move forward, it should be a place where you can say your mind without fear or rancour.
Maybe you should watch a parliament seating ( UK ) and see how Cameron is ridiculed when he missteps or maybe check up SouthAfrican parliament ridiculing of President Zuma:
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
MotherConfessor: OP If u like talk from today reach tomorrow..I am loyal to "MOATT"
LMAO!! that is one of the funniest OATT photos. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Josh316(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
This is the reason Many Nigerians will keep dying of high blood pressure. A man comes on air and makes a complete bufoonery of himself and we make a complete joke out of it and its biting some people Heck, we can't even laugh away our sorrows since we can't fight 'THOSE AT THE TOP' and not get some heeediot sermonizing and posturing? GO TO HELL!!! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO LAUGH! IT WILL NOT STOP THE CORRUPTION BUT WILL SURELY MAKE US FEEL PSYCHOLOGICALLY BETTER

OP, please, try getting a serious sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by 2legit2qwt: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
It must stop because it's getting stale and annoying now
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by cr7lomo: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk: Most graduates who are having a filled day mocking the man cannot speak or write better if given the opportunity,

So many people almost give up the ghost when asked to speak to a few people and here is a man sitting right in front of various camera's knowing fully well that he is being viewed by over 170million people across the globe.

Instead of us mocking his grammatical flaws and lack of technological knowledge, let us ask ourselves if this man that came to represent his agency was able to do justice to clear the air of the corrupt allegations made against his organization or not.

There's obviously a very long way for Nigerian youths to go before getting off the grip of the present day politicians.

I agree wit u because most ppl dat r insultin dis man dnt even no d oda questions dat he answered well. All de knw is "oga @ d top, oga @ d top". It shows hw dull a lot of ppl r on nairaland. Ppl dat dwell on oda ppls weaknesses or mistks r cowards and r known 2 hv low esteem.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by redcliff: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk:
When a certain Nigeria Civil Defence Corp bigwig appeared on Channels Television some days back, a tsunami of various kind of jokes swept the entire airwaves and social media on how the guess kept on referring to his boss several times as "my oga at the top" and how the man basically doesn't know his organizations website address.

People of all ages and class had various Display Pictures on their Blackberry Phones, Twitter, Facebook and other social networking websites.

The mistake we all are making is we aren't concerned if the man was able to give substantial answers to vital questions thrown to him, example is clearing the air of the allegations made by the public that the agency is deep into job racketing.

If after posting dehumanizing jokes, graphical and video image on the man from National Civil Defence Corp it doesn't still bring abount accountability and transparency in the agency, then who is now the big fool? Is it the Man who kept praising "his oga at the top" while still getting kick backs from job racketing and other corruption based practices or the masses who were once making jest of the officer and are still jobless and with no hope of getting a job.

Nigerians should also realize they are doing the Officer more good than harm. Nigeria is a nation operated and governed on the basis of sentiments. Once you superior sees you as someone who is loyal and cool headed, they overlook your very great flaws which may include ignorance, corruption and even sluggishness.

A man who came on National Television to keep showring praises at "his oga at the top" even while being made to look silly is no where a fool. He understand the "Laws Of Power" as well as the Nigerian Hirachy rules and regulations and his acting according to the script perfectly. No one should be surprised if within a few months, this man that is being made jest of today for his ignorance is promoted severally even before his promotion is due.

The current president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is a typical example of someone who understands the Nigeria Policy. When his former boss and Governor of Bayelsa was facing allegations of money laundry and embezzlement by the EFCC and Bayelsa State. House Of Assembly, all indications were obvious of his boss impeachment and Jonathan rising to the number one seat of his state as Governor, he (Jonathan) was never in a hurry to take over power. He praised his former boss even after he became governor. Same scenario took place a few years later only this time he assumed the president of Nigeria. Yet with all the many flaws of Jonathan and his government today, never has once Jonathan come out to run down the late President Umar Yaradua or his policies while in power.

There are rules in leadership and followership and the number one binding rule is Loyalty.

For those mocking this man about not knowing his organization's website address, even though it won't stand as an excuse not to know it, do this people also realize that more than 95% of our present Bank CEO's do not also know their bank's website or slogan. Most Nigerian Senators, Honorable members, Ministers and Governors can't recite Nigeria's National Pledge not to talk of the Anthem.

Let's start tackling more inportant issues and look for solutions rather than being engrossed in irrelevant and nonbeneficial discussions.

[size=17pt]THIS IS THE CRAPPIEST WRITEUP I HAVE READ ON NL FRONT PAGE EVER!!![/size]

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by damola311: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
You neva know say the word "oga at the top" sweet for mouth wella...you can use it for any sentence. I don add am to my dictionary sha!!!......but i go ask my oga at the top if oda dictionary(s) can also approve it.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Burger01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
KingOfNairaland: This Nairaland eheh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
... honestly.. My 'oga at the top' laugh bug..... cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by paulmarkino: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
I wanted to pray for this man but my oga at the top said he will still ask his oga at the top before he can give me go ahead order to pray for this civil defence man. Just passing.....................

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Morgan1092(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
4 all dis saga 2 stop, we all (including OP) must agree 2 ask d 'Oga at d top'

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Burger01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
ItsModella:
You already know. The mods will soon start banning the "oga at the top" crew just like they did to the "price of garri" crew and the "1st to comment" crew.

But I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts grin grin grin grin
Make them no ban any "oga at the top" crew o.. This na comic relieve... sad
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by dramendra: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
The gramatical error starts from the Oga madam at the Top Pati**nt Gej.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Vegasailin: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bad luck is when you wear #MyOgaAtTheTop Tshirt and You get into trouble with Civil defence corps......

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by cr7lomo: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
jhydebaba: Celebrating mediocrity embarassed mtsheeew, when our best product are lying idle in the slum, these opportunists are misusing opportunities given to them on a platter of gold.

Dnt say dat, ppl 4m d slum hv made it it life. Even if u go 2 usa, dey hv dia own slum nd ppl hv made it dr. Som ppl jst want it easy. U mk a 1stclass nd den sit dwn @ home waitin 4 shell 2 send dia convoy 2 u 4 employmnt. Dnt wait 4 opportunity 2 com get u, go grab dat opportunity
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by 1ndidi2(f): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Sherlock Holmes: Nigeria is quite tensed so we need some element of laughter anyway we can get it jor... Over serious dey worry the OP. if e too worry you,go and tell my oga at the top. datz all!

Are u as shrewd as ur username,or ur just a super fan like me? I love that character die!!maybe dats why d only books and movies I watch are detective-comic stuffs.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by wonlasewonimi: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can I ask why mukina's oga at the top put this on front page.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
THIS JOKE IS REALLY GETTING OUT OF HAND!!! HEYY! THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL 'MY OGA AT THE TOP' O... AYAM 'oga@TheTop' of NAIRALAND.... cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by kennydee05(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
I think the Oga @ the top sponsored this write-up with the hope of given the writer one star rank @ the top.
Hey writer!!! Pls help me to tell your oga @ the top that I also need employment with his agency... So that one day, my juniors will refer to me as Oga @ the top.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by abydeeno(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
My oga @d top needs 2b tested, trained & oriented so that such disgrace won't happen again. Dnt b surprise if my oga @dtop does d same on CNN. Na Padi padi govt we dey so. God save nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by ugotheman(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ OP.obviously sounds like you were sponsored.you don't come off like one dat has an iota of reasoning.in more developed country after such blunder the man should have shown us his resignation.and I you find it wrong to Laugh at his blunder and stupidity then you should be checked.guess you expect nigerians to applaud his ineptitude.

BRAINLESS write-up

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Ijebulogic(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
Completely disagree with the OP on this one o. Nobody asked the fellow to go on national TV and make a clown of himself. People should be accountable for their actions and face the consequences. It is too early to grant him a "State Pardon" abeg.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by peter0071(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
Make i also ask my oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lol; permission granted.... cool
oluwadare26: Ok, but b4 i make any comment on this..can i ask my Oga at the top?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.