Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,879 members, 7,956,322 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

1Sharon's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Sharon's Profile / 1Sharon's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 572 pages)

Romance / Re: A Lot Has Been Hidden From Us: These Pictures Will Blow Your Mind(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:23pm On Sep 20
In the 1600s, humans thought all sorts of things existed.

What's your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Big Boy Engages To His Big Booty Safrican Girlfriend by 1Sharon(f): 8:16pm On Sep 20
eepeepook:
SA girls are not as shallow as our females. She’ll join him to struggle.

grin
Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 5:36pm On Sep 20
Emmanuel909090:

these men don't need their salaries, they are doing well for themselves, but ungrateful ingrates like you still want him to keep doing 16 hours paying all while they use their money for clothes and makeups.
You are most useless

Sure. Stop Killing your wife because she didn't want to give up her salary like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum because he was denied sweets grin

Bitter man, I'm not the cause of your frustration.

Whoever earns the most money calls the shots in the relationship, you will never get around this. So deal with it.

If I didn't have a womb or I didn't know how to cook, a man would not respect me. So why do you deserve respect if you're not the breadwinner?

5 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 5:32pm On Sep 20
SSpeter:
I am not changing mouth, you are the one with a fixed thought, you can work an 8hr shift with an hr break which means you worked for 7hrs, for some hospital a full week job is 37 hours, some is 39 hours, some is 35, some might even be 40. You are the one with a fixed mind

Nurses typically don't go for those shifts and you know this.

1 Like

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20
Emmanuel909090:

You are so dumb you can't even read a message properly.

The men work 12 to 16 hours a day, not the nurses I know.

RN earn up to 57 an hour.

Okay. They should stop asking for their wives salary then.

1 Like

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Sep 20
SSpeter:
Clown your rota determines your shift, you run three 8hrs shift = 24hrs, you have a break of one hour or you run 12hrs shift it depends on the hospital

OK now you're changing mouth.
Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20
Emmanuel909090:

You are so dumb, I'm in the same America and I have both male and female friends who are nurses, I don't mean caregivers. Who do 40 hours or less.

Most of this men mostly do 12 to 16 hours a day
Now do you calculations.

Thank God it's your fellow reasonable female gender saying this.

The truth is after these evil women leave, the men always pursue greater careers.

I thought you were saying 8 hours or less, now you're changing mouth and saying 40 hours or less?

Which is it? Now who is truly dumb?

Why won't they pursue greater careers since the cash cow is now gone? grin Asshat

You don't get it, do you?

1 Like

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20
SSpeter:
USA, the extra money they seem to get was from back breaking overtime, done are doing 16 hours shift for 6 days....it is not funny, any nurse working 7.5 hours a day ,39 hrs,a week will be at par with a primary school teacher

Nurses don't work 7 hours a day so you have no point since you don't know what you're talking about.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20
SSpeter:
if they invest the money in themselves, will you pay for their rent, feed and clothe them and pay for their bills? Of course those who have the means invest in themselves, however for some they just can't because of the responsibilities. Mind you nursing is not where the money is, nursing just like teaching is just slightly better than minimum wage Jobs the only advantage nursing has, is the ability to do extra shifts and do overtime. It is just another shitty job. If you are a nurse and you don't do over time and agency shift, a garbage carrier can earn as much as you.

Are you talking about Nigeria or the US? Clarify, because you're making no sense.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20
SSpeter:
that is not true, schooling is expensive and there are lots of bills to pay. Those men work minimum wage Jobs hence to sponsor their spouses, pay rent and other bills,they need to do at least two jobs. The women cannot work at this rate.

It is indeed true. It is expensive but why are they not using that extra money they have to invest in themselves?

They're helping their wives work hard, so she can work even harder in the future. That's taking advantage under the guise of empowerment.

I understand that Nigerian women have their issues too But it's hard to respect a man that does this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Big Boy Engages To His Big Booty Safrican Girlfriend by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Sep 20
Like attracts like.
Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20
descarado:

Moat educated men from Nigeria to abroad don't get their dream jobs hence they do menial jobs.
Nigerian men still think nirsing is a woman job. You can easily get employee with nursing degree.
They will study engineering and expect work from where.
I know a lady from rivers state who works 3 jobs in uk. Was in uk as a student. Sponsored by brother but is married. The husband, a depe dant can't do anything. He don't even know how to make garri.
Wife will work and school. She later gave birth. Child was still born with loads of problem and this man can't even look after his own child yet he is not working and don't want to work. Said all the jobs are beneath him.
Fast word to less than 2yrs, it was her family that filled divorce on her behalf when they visited without her knowledge. She want to keep her marriage at all cost but she was dying
That man will say all manner of things to badmouth the wife.

There are thousands of Nigerian husbands lije that man abroad. Real fact.

I'm not saying Nigerian women are perfect but believe me, most of these hostilities are caused by the men. We all know our men has self esteem issue. Once you conquer that, you will start seeing marriage and your wife differently and will enjoy your marriage.
He went back to naija.

This is always their undoing. They want big money without having to put the work in grin

They want big money right now! Such arrogance and delusion.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Sep 20
FameGlory:
That's is how my Uncle who lives in USA for more than 20yrs came back in 2020 to marry a Nigerian lady.

My Uncle filed for her to come and join him in USA.

Lady went for her USA Spousal visa interview in September 2022.

After 2 weeks, my Uncle fell sick with stroke after hearing she failed the interview.

The Visa Officer gave the wife conditions to bring "Evidence of Marriage".

His job didn't give him Health insurance and he didn't have private health insurance so he was brought back to Nigeria in 2023 for treatment.

His job was not too strong in USA.

America refused to treat him.

This lady was in Imo state working and never came to see her husband whom we were now taking care of in Lagos.

We called her and she kept on giving excuses that she is working.

The day she came, this lady came with Camera Phone and was just snapping series of pictures of both of them together.

She snapped over 200 pictures of herself and my uncle.

Snapping pictures with a man that is sick and managing to recover.

I suspected something suspicious and told my family about it.

In December 2023, we got a call that the lady has traveled to USA finally angry

Though we have no proof.

Meanwhile my Uncle is still in Nigeria recovering from stroke.

He can't even walk as we speak.

I am so angry right now angry

She used my Uncle to travel to USA for her own personal gain.

Last week, her old father in the Village came and brought back the bride price my uncle paid angry

Everything was just a trap angry

My uncle was just a vehicle they used for their daughter to move to the USA.

Who knows if this stroke affecting my uncle is even a spiritual attack from her and her old father in the village?

Men please be wise.

Some women are evil.

I will open a thread to share this story soon to warn single men especially those in USA.

God will help us.

Please how can I confirm if somebody is living in USA?
I want to confirm what we were told.
I need help.
Thank you.

At least he brought back the bride price grin He was given a refund grin

Tell me, if the wife had a stroke, would the husband still want to be with her?

3 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 4:04pm On Sep 20
Golan007:

I agree with you.

A wise Nigerian man should know it is better to marry an American woman that would at least be prettier than the Nigerian woman who would do exactly the same thing.

Knock yourself out grin

2 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 4:03pm On Sep 20
oluwaahmed:

Please say naija women don't categorize. Indians, Koreans, naija-Americans & white people believe in dignity of labor and dont care whatever job the man is doing as long as the man can pay his own part of the family expenses. My white friend she's in IT she has plenty money but her husband is an electrician. I asked them hubby if he would like to start his own biz and he refused saying him no get time for tax and staffing issues that he's earning $50 per hour and he's OK with it. There are many. My Indian GF spent every weekend in my house for a year fùckin and cooking only for her to go marry an Indian she barely knew cos of her parents. Sponsored the guy abroad even gave him money to buy car fir Doordash till he finds his feet. The problem is naija men don't know their worth.

All women care about the jobs men do, stop lying.

Seems like your Indian GF didn't see your worth either grin She left you to go fvck her cousin and yet Nigerian women are being brought into your discussion grin Are we the cause of your failed interracial unions? grin
Your mumu self really thought your Indian GF will bring your black self home to her parents?

If that Indian woman refused to marry the man her parents wanted(likely her cousin) what do you think would have happened to her?
Have you heard about honour killings?

If she can chose what her parents want over you, what does that say about the tight-knit bond her family has over her? A whole adult.

You know zilch about Indians.

Keep comparing your relationships with outsiders. The dynamics is just not the same.

7 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 3:48pm On Sep 20
Golan007:

I have agreed with you.

Many of their wives are not worth marrying.

Neither are they grin

They want to be alpha and omega ontop their wife's money. Explain how that will work.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 3:47pm On Sep 20
descarado:

If it's only salary, that's better.
They will never help in the house.
They want a traditional wife as well as the money.
As time goes on, the woman is mentally and physically stressed. She make money and give the man to send to his family like it's his money. Yet the family badmouth her. The man will never open up that the money is from the wife.

When I wanted to travel outside the country, everybody was like go and study nursing. They will push and push you. Some work more than 12 hours a shift go home and become a wifey. Cook and wash. Some men can't even load the washing machine.
The worst is the money you give them, they use to have side chick. Some of these wives know and it's a stab in the heart.
The things I see here, gosh, any man that come out to cry, I have no pity at all.
What they do here is shocking and they do it boldly and with pride.

As for those who earn more than their wives, no be naija man again. He willstill behave like one regardless.

No woman want a divorce or a broken home. All the broken homes I have seen and intervened in, 98% is caused by the man.
And guess what, if they are married to non Nigerian, they behave.

And some of these non Nigerians don't even care to make a single Nigerian dish for them, yet they are in it enduring. Why nit replicate it for your naija wife. Is she your slave?

Tired of these stories.

Exactly. They want to be an alpha and omega but yet their wives dey feed them. You want to be a controlling alpha ontop your wife's money.

They want a submissive provider but yet a traditional woman. Such hypocrisy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20
Golan007:

You are talking rubbish.

Anyway, this is for the barely educated men who indulge in bringing to US some worthless women.

They're barely educated for a reason. I have already given my reasons. It's not my fault if you fall to understand.

1 Like

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 3:37pm On Sep 20
Golan007:

Does she really pay for his upkeep?

Or does she contribute to the home, including the kids, they'd likely have?

Yes. That's the definition of a breadwinner. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 3:32pm On Sep 20
membranus:

Fake narrative to justify your sisters evil deeds. No man in America will ever for his wife's paycheck, or rely solely on her for his family upkeep.

Oh really? Ask those Nigerian men that killed their nurse-wives. They did it because she didn't want to give him her salary.

It happens in Nigeria too, the women are breadwinners and just don't talk about it and the man takes all the glory.

5 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 3:30pm On Sep 20
Golan007:

I am still asking one question:

You mean a woman who didn't have 2 kobo to rub together believes her benefactor is beneath her once she begins to earn?

Is a home about competition or partnership?

Indeed, this generation is not worth compassion.

Are you not getting the point?

He's not her benefactor. He trained her as a nurse for his own selfish reason.

He did it so she becomes the breadwinner, not him. That's not her benefactor, he's a user.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20
CommonSense1967:

Texas is not rich? That's news to me.
A lot of the divorce are due to Nigerian men bringing these ladies to the US as financial security.
You will see a guy with very poor paying job go to Nigeria, bring a lady and push her into the nursing field. Later the lady will realize that she's worth a lot more than the guy driving cab ot Uber.
Women don't respect men that are of less worth than they are. Few ones don't mind but most women don't simply by nature.
Any little disagreement can lead to divorce.
Some women don't care. My sister has been the family main source of income in her household for decades and they are happily married. Most of the young ones now are the opposite.

They push their wives into the the nursing field because they know that's where the money is.
But they don't do those jobs for themselves because they think it's beneath them.

When he starts asking for her salary is where the relationship goes downhill. Some of the Nigerian men that killed their nurse-wives in America gave those reasons as a motive.

"Darling I just want you to be empowered, go and train as a nurse" YEAH RIGHT!

2 Likes

Family / Re: Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" by 1Sharon(f): 3:18pm On Sep 20
Golan007:

You mean a man would bring a woman who is a pauper in Nigeria to US, give her confidence, support her, and suddenly she becomes too big for him?

Is this what Indians and Koreans do too?

Gerrard59:
But how does a man who is an Uber driver in the day and security guard at night afford to sponsor someone throughout an academic program? I doubt her tale. Two, why did he not improve himself academically? When you tell these men to be a bit selfish and SPEND on yourself as a MAN, they no go hear word!

Good luck to those involved.

Alot of these Nigerian men put their wives in nursing school and turn around years later when she qualifies to ask for her cheque later on.
Their real intention was to make her the cash cow of the family.

Why are these men not using that extra money they have to invest in themselves so they're better equipped to handle the finances of their home?

Alot of them think nursing roles are feminine jobs that are beneath them. That's why they rather their wife train as a nurse and become the family's money-maker.

When the man's ask for her salary that's when the war starts.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Meobizy Is A Male.. Another male scammer Pretending To be female exposed!! by 1Sharon(f): 1:44am On Sep 20
Lol. It was pretty obvious.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Lady In Shock As Man Lists Conditions For Sponsoring Her HND by 1Sharon(f): 1:29am On Sep 20
DrFunmisticGlow:
Her womb is worth more than that HND. The girl should run. It's a stupid deal, it reeks or abuse and narcissism. Men always want to trap women with a bright future and bring them down with pregnancy

Yeah. I wonder why no one is addressing that he wanted a child out of her. Weird deal.

1 Like

Education / Re: Lady In Shock As Man Lists Conditions For Sponsoring Her HND by 1Sharon(f): 1:26am On Sep 20
Why does he have to bring a child into it? undecided

Abeg Nigerian women start making your own money. To avoid see finish.
Romance / Re: Pretty Woman In Tears After Discovering Her Husband Is Gay (photos & Video) by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Sep 19
Aragon001:

Same as too many black women are community projects/ properties/goods/boreholes/..

Are you down low?
Romance / Re: How Do Broke Guys Get To Bang Girls by 1Sharon(f): 2:26pm On Sep 19
PantShifter:

An intelligent high quality lady should not settle for a broke guy who has no prospects.

There is a difference between a broke guy who has prospects and a broke guy who has no prospects whatsoever

Oh ok. It's cool when yall say it, it's a problem when we say it grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Do Broke Guys Get To Bang Girls by 1Sharon(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19
PantShifter:
The girls they're banging are not really high quality girls

You're saying high quality girls don't go for broke men?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Simi Dishes Advice For A 22-year-old Dating A 30-year-old Single Dad by 1Sharon(f): 11:50pm On Sep 18
She should run. Single fathers aren't looking for love, they're looking for help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 572 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.