Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

1stUnique's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stUnique's Profile / 1stUnique's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Agriculture / Re: 500 Crates Of Eggs Needed In Lagos by 1stUnique(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
if it will not be too stressful to pick it up of ibadan. I can gladly supply them to u?
Agriculture / Re: Cassava Farming by 1stUnique(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Where is the farm located?
Agriculture / Re: Doc(layer) Which One Should I Go For CHI,AMO Or ZARTECH by 1stUnique(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ogunleti01:
pls which company has the track record of hatching healthy layer chicks am about to stock my pen. meanwhile CHI= #200, AMO= #200, ZARTECH= #190

They are all reputable hatchery but I will go for AMO.. there birds have good maternal antibodies
Agriculture / Re: Please Help: A Dead Broiler With Bloody Anus In My Farm by 1stUnique(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Inyangvictor:
I am a poultry farmer. this morning I found a dead bird in my farm. I discovered that the anus is bloody. I don't know what drug to administer right now. I am confused because I have seen another 3 birds with bloody anus still alive but always gasping for breath. these 3 have been separated from others. please what medication can be administered and what's d name of such illness. the bird are 6weeks. thank you all

That's coccidiosis. Go get Amprolium, totrazuril, sulfaquinoxaline

2 Likes

Career / Re: Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? by 1stUnique(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Better still, enrol into NOUN where you can work and learn.

2 Likes

Agriculture / Re: In Need Of 5000 Or More Old Layers Anywhere In Southwest by 1stUnique(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
If you can pay 1500.
Agriculture / Re: #2,000 Only, Buy Two, Get One For FREE. Bankable Business Plan And Manuals by 1stUnique(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
What of buy one, get one free?

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: TME 419 Cassava Stems Available In Ibadan. by 1stUnique(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hope to hear from u soon

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Is Controlled By Political Cabals -daniel Okafor by 1stUnique(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2018
FKMagazine:
The vice president of the farmers association of Nigeria has bullied the federal Government's agriculture relieve materials, equipment and loan grants as being a false flag in 2017. He said this in a telephone conversation with a correspondent on TVC today.

He said and I quote, ''i have written up to 150 letters to the ministry, addressing the honourable minister, on issues affecting agricultural growth in Nigeria. But up till today, he hasn't reply any of it. not even one. I can't go to him because i am not a politician. It's only top politicians (the cabals) that are allowed to see him and receive all the benefits which is meant for all farmers in Nigeria.''

I see this as very sad and painful.

The man is speaking out of frustration.
Agriculture / Re: Buy Agriculture Inputs From Aquatech Ibadan by 1stUnique(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Did u sell knapsack?
Cp18 or Messi?
Agriculture / Re: Advice On How To Manage A Gumboro Endemic Farm by 1stUnique(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2018
He should vaccinate sick birds?
Agriculture / Re: Cassava Investment. by 1stUnique(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is it compulsory I plant cassava on the land?
Can I decide to plant something else?

Also your estimation is alright to some extent
Just that u didn't talk about Cassava stem?
Pre emergence or post emergence herbicide?
Agriculture / Old Layers For Sell. by 1stUnique(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2017
250pieces of brown old layers are available for sell in Atan ota.

Price: 1350

Whatsapp:08096602976
Islam for Muslims / Re: I Want To Know More About Islam by 1stUnique(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
EweduAfonja:
I decided to use this account cuz I don't want everyone to know what I'm up to...

please ignore the moniker....

I'm so serious about my request...
Reasons best known to me.

being a christain since birth But and a very big But.....

I'm just so done with these religion.

Reason can't disclose here.

You can also check dawahnigeria.com to download lectures.
Agriculture / Re: Advice On How To Manage A Gumboro Endemic Farm by 1stUnique(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Well, I believe you know that most viral diseases has no cure yet..

For those birds that are laying already, they are already a carrier of the disease and they won't come down with the disease anymore.

For the new birds, get antibiotics like keproceryl or Neoceryl to treat secondary complications.

To prevent future occurrence , you need to dispose all the birds on the farm, wash and clean the pens with strong disinfectant and leave the pen for sometime before using and try to maintain strict biosecurity..

I hope this help

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Hundred Thousand Old Layers by 1stUnique(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
smartleo:
Please I'm seriously looking for who has old layers for sale ,one of my client needs one hundred thousand old layers to buy........
If you do have contact ,send me a mail at to fosunlakin@yahoo.com,please include your phone number as content of the mail.thanks

If I can't get all for u, I will at lease get you 80percent. Whatsapp me on 08096602976
Agriculture / Re: 10,000 Old Layers Needed, If You Have To Sell Lets Talk by 1stUnique(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
sazjun:
10,000 old layer needed or if you have any amount to sell just drop ur contact below and pictures but not less than 1000 old layer. @ d rate of 1200 per 1.
Thanks

I can get for you. contact me on whatsapp via 08096602976
Agriculture / Re: Used Imported Battery Cages For 6700/birds Capacity Available by 1stUnique(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Where is the location?
Agriculture / Re: PLEASE Help:some Insects Are Destroying My Okra Plants by 1stUnique(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
boffinjay:
please your help is needed.some insects are destroying my okra plant.what can be done to ward them off?pavore9 agritech farmtech

Go get cypermetrin. its very effective but don't spray if it has start producing flowers.
Agriculture / Re: Komarov Oil Versus Laosta Water Based Vaccination: Which Is Best? by 1stUnique(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
its better if used komorov as a booster dose. time depends on vaccination schedule prepared from Serology test.
Agriculture / Re: Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler by 1stUnique(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
No location, No birds age and size No price.
Nothing nothing.
Celebrities / Re: Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Visit Seyi Law & His Wife (Photos) by 1stUnique(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
what is wrong with the woman behind them on the pix?
Politics / Re: Entrepreneurial- Leadership Conference 2017​ by 1stUnique(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Fynestboi:

ENTREPRENEURIAL- LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2017​

*In our book-centric universities, the students graduate with certificates and what next

With over 11 million people between the ages of 15 and 34 out of work in Nigeria, it is becoming more important than ever to tackle the country’s youth unemployment challenge with pragmatic and effective solutions.

Hence, A. T. Group in partnership with the Division of Student Affairs OAU is organizing the 2017 edition of the ENTREPRENEURIAL-LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE to empower undergraduates through the Heritage Bank Entrepreneurship Programme.
The conference has different sessions for entrepreneurs interest ranging from Finance, Fashion, Media & Blogpreneurship, Medical & Health Sector, Techpreneurship, Legal Entrepreneurship, Real Estate, Corporate Investments, United Nations & other International Agencies, Jobberman & Job-Link Employment Training, Agribusiness, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Leadership, Project Management & Entertainment.

The aim of the conference is mainly to expose students to the reality of career opportunities; investment, leadership, & special areas of impact in the society.

The conference will discuss the relevance of ones degrees on development & the novel opportunities for youths.

The conference shall feature a Business Idea Competition with start up grants for best Business Ideas.

The programme is slated to hold from 20th through 21st January, 2017 at the Oduduwa Hall, OAU.

07038741920, 09080509221

Any provision for accommodation for non-oau student?
Agriculture / Re: Differnce Between Triple Vac Injection And NDVK Vaccine by 1stUnique(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
oshonola:
Yes sir

Time to administer depends on so many factors in which if u did serology test for the flock, you would av been provided with a vaccination schedo. however komorov is a strain of Newcastle disease vaccine usually serve as booster dose, it can be administer in 8weeks while the trivalent vaccine is ND lasota, Infectious bronchitis vaccine and Egg drop symptom disease vaccine usually administer in 16weeks.
Agriculture / Re: Differnce Between Triple Vac Injection And NDVK Vaccine by 1stUnique(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
oshonola:
Great farmers please I will like to know the differnce
Between Triple Vac injection and NDVK vaccine, also EDS. And the best time to give the injection.thanks

Did u mean the 'Trivalent vaccine' 3in1(ND+IB+EDS) by Triple vac injection?
Agriculture / Re: Start Your Business With Tony Elumelu And Others Funds by 1stUnique(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2017
hipinnacle:
Hello All,

compliment of the season. It seems obvious now that Nigeria is furthering hitting the rock considering her financial challenges and economic recessing.

The question is, should we all fold our arms and watch her further deterioration. Alas, doing this will lead to our own detriment as a people.

WAY FORWARD...

starting your business is the best alternative on ground. Despite this, starting a business in this current dispensation can be daunting and cold catching.
To this effect, it is time to learn disruptive ways to carve an innovative niche for yourself that can attract seed capital, funding to your business and investors.

More people are getting it right in Nigeria. I want to show you leveraging our platform called Startup Hub to expose you to the massive windows of opportunities available in 2017 and creative to access funds to finance your idea and project.

Join me on the 14th January, 2017 by 10am at Ministry of Agric, Oko-Oba, Agege, Lagos State. to diligently teach you how to write and fill business proposal and applications to win grants and investment to your business fast.

Don't struggle alone or you will fall doing it all alone. Applying for grants like Tony Elumelu Fund need adequate torturing.

For more info, call or Whatshapp 08036028454. don't miss the Saturday 14 January, 2017. Book your seat today. Just 35 slot available.

what are the procedure to book seat Sir
Family / Re: Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) by 1stUnique(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Good for her. God time is always the best

1 Like

Health / Re: Paramedics: The Missing Link In The Nigerian Health Sector by 1stUnique(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
This isn't something new and not pertaining to the health sector alone. Even in Agriculture sector, There is fight for superiority between the Vet doctors and Animal health technologist and this has also lead to clash of duties..

All I know is Nigeria will be great soon..
God bless Nigeria
Agriculture / Re: My Dry Season Irrigation Sack Farming (photo Speak) by 1stUnique(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2017
Pavore9:

Tracked down the store that distributes it and given the following facts.

KILELE F1 FACTS

Plant Type

● Kilele F1 is a medium early determinate elongated hybrid for bush and staked cultures.

● It is suitable for dryer and more humid areas or periods.

Maturity

● 75 days after transplanting.

Production/Yield

● Average 30 – 35 tonnes per acre under good agronomic practice. (Acre here in Kenya is 8 plots of land)

● Kilele F1 can be harvested up to a period of 10 weeks.

Fruit

● Very firm elongated (oval), non greenback, smooth and firm square fruits with an average fruit weight of 120 – 130 grams.

● Shelf life – over 21 days when harvested at mature stage.

Disease Resistance

● Tomato yellow leaf curl virus (TYLCV) (Gathuri/ ngumi)

● Tomato Mosaic Virus (ToMV): 0-2

● Verticillium & Fusarium wilt (race 1 and 2)

● Nematodes (M.incognita/++)

Am informed that it is packed by number of seeds not by weight. The minimum is 1000 seeds and selling for an equivalent of around N15k.

thanks so much bros, I really appreciate
Agriculture / Re: 114 Youths To Get 600 Hectares For Farming In Ekiti by 1stUnique(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2017
very nice idea to start the year with.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.