Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

1stUnique's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stUnique's Profile / 1stUnique's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Agriculture / Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 1stUnique(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2014
world1:
Step 5
PLANTING
If you are planting for fruit production it should be spaced about 8 to 10 feet

is there any other reason for planting apart from fruit production sir?

world1:
Step 6 A&B
ORGANIC & IN-ORGANIC FERTILIZER APPLICATION.
This is the next step after planting
Manuring plantains with a combination of poultry manure, household waste and woodash improved plantain growth, yield and establishment and greatly reduced infestation by borer weevils and nematodes.

is it ok if someone burn the bushes after clearing instead of applying wood ash after planting?
Agriculture / Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 1stUnique(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
world1:

Check my signature

I gat it.. will get to u sir

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 1stUnique(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
world1:

No problem
I really mean it if you are ready

pls give me ur email or whatsap number. I get some personal tinz to talk with u.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Agriculture / Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 1stUnique(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
I dey feel this thread no b small.

3 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 1stUnique(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
world1:

You are to much.
I will give it out to intending farmers I will also train them free of charge. I fact I will open a thread for this. Thanks so much
All intending farmers in Oyo,Osun and Kwara where are you I have free land, seeds and epertise for you.

Bro I dey here oooo

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 1stUnique(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
hotmas911:
The Prof! You are just too brilliant that not giving you land will be a cardinal sin! For this thread i promise you 10 acres for 2 years free use. Infact you can transfer this gift to anyone you like. Yes, 10 acres for 2 years free of charge.

wao. nice one bro.....

congrat world 1

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 1stUnique(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
nice one world1. following the thread with keen interest...

We are now having front page materials in our Agriculture thread this days..

I sight u o jasper7.. greeting to u sir

4 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by 1stUnique(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
haftob:
Nyc one! Anytym I enter some threads on the agric section, I always feel lyk dumping the course I'm studying now in uni for an agric course. I just av dis passion for agriculture but any how sha, I knw I'll bcom a farmer in the future no matter the course I study in the uni

bro. just keep the dream alive.. what u study in university sometimes doesn't determine ur future....

2 Likes

Education / Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by 1stUnique(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Those military men must be crazy....
Agriculture / Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by 1stUnique(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2014
you are doing a nice job bros... looking forward to working with u in d future sir.

2 Likes

Agriculture / Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by 1stUnique(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
I heard they communicate in French, how true is that? how will someone that doesn't understand French cope
Agriculture / Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by 1stUnique(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nice one bro. following...

Which state is your located?
how about the marketing aspect, is there a readily market available for the produce?
which varieties did u plant?
Education / Re: Represent Your Social Club Or Organisation You Belong To In School by 1stUnique(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dubby6:

Through sevice my brother

Music/Radio / Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by 1stUnique(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Rest in peace my dear brother
Agriculture / Re: Siwes & I.t Students Available by 1stUnique(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
laksyde100:

Guy pls be informed I am not a current student of moor again, I graduated two years back

ooook. So sorry for misconception sir.
Agriculture / Re: Siwes & I.t Students Available by 1stUnique(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
laksyde100:

Be informed the post utme exam hold on September 24 I.e next week wednesday

hi bro. Its been a while? Hope u are almost tru wit ur siwes.
Technology Market / Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by 1stUnique(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
mindworx:

Hi Bunmi,

I loaded 2000 naira etisalat just before i saw this post, but am yet to subscribe. Is there a way i can still subscribe to your offers maybe the 1,500 naira one?

it seems he accept transfer, u can ask for the etisalat line to transfer to from him.
Literature / Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by 1stUnique(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mehn.. The story is superb. 5***** for larry. God bless u bros
Education / Re: How Did You Meet Your First Lover In The University. by 1stUnique(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2014
me!!! I don meet my first love since primary school.... na my 6th love I meet for part 1....

Teamdatingsinceprimaryschool.
Literature / Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by 1stUnique(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
LarrySun:
Lol! I'm just having a nice time. smiley

larrysun! larrysun!! larrysun!!!...
how many times I call u? if u know want make I change ham for u. come update dis ur friend diary KANU (The journal of a rogue)

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda by 1stUnique(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Automatically, block price should drop down too naw... it seems its high time I go build on this land......
Agriculture / Re: Pls Where Can A Graduate Of Fishery Work In Nigeria by 1stUnique(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2014
metroy4x:
Don't get confuse, in Nigeria presently no white colar job readly made any graduate in Nigeria, you will be suprise that he will start making money before he / she graduate from university, after he/she graduate sky will be able to limit her success, the future of Nigeria's economy lies on agriculture.

I don't want you to believe me just 've this at back of your mind that ademola olufemi talk about the future of Nigeria.

Thanks.

This my brother have said it all.... Courses under d faculty of Agriculture holds d future of our great country...... Abeg tell the person to go on with d course. as times goes on. he will fall in love with the course...
Literature / Re: The Tenth Generation by 1stUnique(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
frank317:

Ya, am through with reincarnation, waiting on my editor to do some finishing touches. I hope this month will not pass me by

pls I beg of u.. let me know immediately its available.. I much know d outcome of that war ooo
Literature / Re: The Tenth Generation by 1stUnique(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
its been a while frank.. how far on Reincarnation?
Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup by 1stUnique(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
seriously, dis pictures has change my thinking about d female celebrities.. none of them looks beautiful to me.
Education / Re: 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria by 1stUnique(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Arshh. what of my Almighty Agriculture... infact almost every course in d faculty of Agric should b on that list...
Agriculture / Re: Wow! The First Agribusiness And Value Chain Magazine Is Born by 1stUnique(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Nice one bro.. how do we lay our hands on the magazine?
Technology Market / Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by 1stUnique(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
can I use share n sell to send money to u? on both Mtn and etisalat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.