Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

1stUnique's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stUnique's Profile / 1stUnique's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Agriculture / Re: Livestock Production As A Business Venture by 1stUnique(m): 4:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Following
Agriculture / Re: Fingerlings Available! by 1stUnique(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2014
pragmatist_m: No address, email,phone number,etc. Are you for real?
lolzz. Funny u. It seems he is waiting for interested person to ask for it.. Beside let me ask for picture as one of my Oga's will alway do.
Agriculture / Re: Am Going To Farm (pics) by 1stUnique(m): 4:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Nice one sir. We will be looking forward to seeing ur Achievement as a Farmer. God bless sir

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by 1stUnique(m): 4:43am On Jun 28, 2014
Nice one bros... Thanks. Grab a white plastic chair in d front row with my hoe and cutlass. Oya

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by 1stUnique(m): 4:37am On Jun 28, 2014
FarmTech: You mean all those things i plan revisiting are no where to be found?
All those infos from january 10th have been affected.
Agriculture / Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 1stUnique(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can't believe all those priceless information are gone!! Arh!!! Anyway sha, I welcome all my bro and ogas back to d forum.. Let d lecture begin.. Grab a chair in d front role near d oga's
Agriculture / Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by 1stUnique(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
;DI just hope its not because of the creation of dis our section Nairaland went off? Lolzzz. ;DI just hope its not because of the creation of dis our section Nairaland went off? Lolzzz.
Education / Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by 1stUnique(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2014
pls. is there any administrative course someone can study without Economics? if available, pls I need d school list in the south west region? thanks.
Education / Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by 1stUnique(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
dapsondou:

Lol
Funny you. We're nt oga at the top o...
We don't even know when we'll resume
I just pray we don't home for long

I am looking forward to hearing from u àbt d course.
Education / Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2014
taiocol: bro i'm back tongue

welcome bro. how things naw?
Education / Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess99:
ahahah, the medicos are jacking their books like never before....that's great o.
btw, which school are you opting for?

I rep the First and Best. university of Ibadan.. dentistry and dental surgery
Education / Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
where is everyone in this thread. abi reading no allow una get time again ni. watin they happen naw.? make u guys take it easy oo and come online

1 Like

Education / Re: should i study agric? by 1stUnique(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2014
they best advice I have read so far are those who ask d guy to go for agric because u never know wat d next jamb will be... and never let go of ur medical dream because dats where u will find satisfaction.
those that say medicine isn't for average student, I would like to disagree with you cos even if u are doing the simplest course and u have no passion for it. you might perform bad in it... while no matter how hard a course is, as long as its what u desire for, what u dream of. u will surely b able to cope..
my humble opinion sirs......

1 Like

Education / Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by 1stUnique(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2014
Sadia1992: Pls can i reprint my slip before exam date

u can reprint it anytime u want if u av ur jamb card or jamb registration number given to u when u registered.
Career / Re: An Open Letter To GTB- Someone Please Warn GTB (guaranty Trust Bank) Managements by 1stUnique(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
uboma:

My friend, did u not read the part of his post where he said that *his brain sparked when the customer care officer confirmed to him that his call is being charged*?

The op shouldn't compare a communication outfit like MTN, GLO and the like with Banks. There is no correlation at all. The communication outfits can afford to offer FREE customer care service via the phone so long its an intra call (calling MTN customer care with another MTN line is free but won't be free if u use any line other than MTN). If he wants FREE customer care service from GT Bank or any Bank at all, let him visit the nearest branch and stop whining about suing the bank for billing his call and advertising their products and services while keeping him on hold. This is simply my advice to him.

yes I gat it. why wount his brain sparked when they are advertising on top of his money... if they must advertise., they shouldn't av charge for the call and if they insist on charging, let them remove d advert and let me speak to d agent.
its just a simple logic..
Career / Re: An Open Letter To GTB- Someone Please Warn GTB (guaranty Trust Bank) Managements by 1stUnique(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
uboma:

My friend, did u not read the part of his post where he said that *his brain sparked when the customer care officer confirmed to him that his call is being charged*?

The op shouldn't compare a communication outfit like MTN, GLO and the like with Banks. There is no correlation at all. The communication outfits can afford to offer FREE customer care service via the phone so long its an intra call (calling MTN customer care with another MTN line is free but won't be free if u use any line other than MTN). If he wants FREE customer care service from GT Bank or any Bank at all, let him visit the nearest branch and stop whining about suing the bank for billing his call and advertising their products and services while keeping him on hold. This is simply my advice to him.
uboma:

yes I gat it. why wount his brain sparked when they are advertising on top of his money... if they must advertise., they shouldn't av charge for the call and if they insist on charging, let them remove d advert and let me speak to d agent.
its just a simple logic..
Career / Re: An Open Letter To GTB- Someone Please Warn GTB (guaranty Trust Bank) Managements by 1stUnique(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
uboma:

yes I gat it. why wount his brain sparked when they are advertising on top of his money.
Education / Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by 1stUnique(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Jamesrock: aspiring ui 4 med surg... Wat mark must i reach in pume and ume

260 and above in jamb and 75+ in post ume
Career / Re: An Open Letter To GTB- Someone Please Warn GTB (guaranty Trust Bank) Managements by 1stUnique(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2014
good. am coping this to there Facebook page.
Career / Re: An Open Letter To GTB- Someone Please Warn GTB (guaranty Trust Bank) Managements by 1stUnique(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2014
uboma:

You should learn to converse without resorting to insulting me or anyone @ that. As it stands @ the moment, is there any bank whose customer care service line is free? The answer of course is *NO*. So why compare GT Bank with MTN that is a communication body? Any co-relation? I have to really point out here that it is you that is indeed senseless to be comparing the customer care service of MTN and that of GT Bank.

he is not actually concern abt free customer care but why would they advertise there product when am been charge for the call.. this total cheating..
@mod. pls move this topic to d front page..
Education / Re: Should I Go For Botany And Forget My Dream Course? by 1stUnique(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Success is not the key to happiness, happiness
is the key to success. If you love what you're
doing, you'll be successful. 'when you feel
passionate about something and allow yourself
to pursue it, you position yourself to succeed
in life.
The biggest mistake people make in life is not
trying to make a living at what they enjoy.' As
a result, they simply endure their working lives
instead of making the most of them. They live
for the weekends. They try to hang on until
retirement. That's a shame, because your
chance of success is directly proportional to
degree of pleasure you derive from what you
do. Tommy Lasorda, manager of Los Angeles
Dodgers baseball team, said, 'The best day of
my life is when i manage in a winning game.
And the second best day of my life is when i
manage in a losing game.' In other words,
every day he was involved in the game was a
day he was living his dream. Are you? Dreams
come true when gifts are set on fire with
passion. The best career advice you'll ever
receive is to discover your God-given passion
and follow it. There are two things to aim at in
life; first, to get what you want; and after that,
enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve
the second. 'So, 'press toward the goal for the
prize.'
Education / Re: should i study agric? by 1stUnique(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2014
Lateef9961: Do it lyk dix.
Go 4 dat agric course reg in udusok,start
attending lectures iv lecture happen 2 hav
begin den u buy anoda jamb form,whl stil
running ur degree in agric,iv God has
destined u 4 medicine,u might b lucky
and get it wen u write anoda jamb dix yr.
Hope my message x clear?
LAST BULLET:DONT FORFIT DAT ADMIS
$ION SO DAT U
WUNT REGRET AT D END.
ma $alam...

to what this guy has already said b4.. dis my little additional token.

Success is not the key to happiness, happiness
is the key to success. If you love what you're
doing, you'll be successful. 'when you feel
passionate about something and allow yourself
to pursue it, you position yourself to succeed
in life.
The biggest mistake people make in life is not
trying to make a living at what they enjoy.' As
a result, they simply endure their working lives
instead of making the most of them. They live
for the weekends. They try to hang on until
retirement. That's a shame, because your
chance of success is directly proportional to
degree of pleasure you derive from what you
do. Tommy Lasorda, manager of Los Angeles
Dodgers baseball team, said, 'The best day of
my life is when i manage in a winning game.
And the second best day of my life is when i
manage in a losing game.' In other words,
every day he was involved in the game was a
day he was living his dream. Are you? Dreams
come true when gifts are set on fire with
passion. The best career advice you'll ever
receive is to discover your God-given passion
and follow it. There are two things to aim at in
life; first, to get what you want; and after that,
enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve
the second. 'So, 'press toward the goal for the
prize.'

2 Likes

Education / Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by 1stUnique(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2014
PLANNER212: This issue of UI not admitting is still disturbing me. and that is why I have not registered the pume .

I think its just a rumour joor.
I believe that any school that is not admitting this year shouldn't have been found on the jamb website when registering.

and if at all d rumor is true. change of school/course is d next thing to go abt..
Education / Re: should i study agric? by 1stUnique(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Go 4 dat agric course reg in udusok,start attending lectures iv lecture happen 2 hav begin den u buy anoda jamb form,whl stil running ur degree in agric,iv God has destined u 4 medicine,u might b lucky and get it wen u write anoda jamb dix yr.
Hope my message x clear?
LAST BULLET:DONT FORFIT DAT ADMIS$ION SO DAT U
WUNT REGRET AT D END.
ma $alam.

as far as am concern. dis is d best advice so far.
Education / Re: should i study agric? by 1stUnique(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Go 4 dat agric course reg in udusok,start attending lectures iv lecture happen 2 hav begin den u buy anoda jamb form,whl stil running ur degree in agric,iv God has destined u 4 medicine,u might b lucky and get it wen u write anoda jamb dix yr.
Hope my message x clear?
LAST BULLET:DONT FORFIT DAT ADMIS$ION SO DAT U WUNT REGRET AT D END.
ma $alam.

as far as am concern. dis is d best advice so far.

1 Like

Education / Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by 1stUnique(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thorerah: this is what I got

try to enter through Google. am sure it will go
Education / Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by 1stUnique(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
FrancisTony: Huh? LOL! They are not aspirant but freshers.

u mean they are our Oga at d top. ayam vely vely sowi oooo.

1 Like

Education / Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by 1stUnique(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
crispin kc: u just found another bro i rep bds to and am dapsondou's friend ui d first and d best

u are welcome to d group bro... am so happy seeing my course mate here. we shall all make it to the top this year by d grace of God.. angry
crispin kc: u just found another bro i rep bds to and am dapsondou's friend ui d first and d best

u are welcome to d group bro... am so happy seeing my course mate here. we shall all make it to the top this year by d grace of God..
Education / Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by 1stUnique(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fedric:
wow u are such a good adviser.
bro am a medical aspirant. I would like to have ur wattsap id, 2go, if you don't mind.

2go: 1stunique
Education / Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by 1stUnique(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Superclem: Medicine and surgery, dentistry, pharmacy or any other medical or medical allied course? Let THE MED BLOG guide

The best medical schools in Nigeria, their requirements and so on

I think I av a better answer to dis question which I learn frm a dude.

My advice is that any school acreditted by
MDCN on this site www.mdcnigeria.org is
very good for you, the most important thing
is, what do you really want to do in the
school....
Self development is all you need to survive
as a young man. Once you start developing
your God given potentials, beleive me the
choice of school will be the last thing on
your mind. Schools are just there to give
you directions on how to carry out this huge
task of 'self development', you are not going
to stay in school forever.
Let me give you an instance of a world
acclaimed brain surgeon who always
emphasize this the need for one to develop
himself. Dr. Ben Carson is beleived to be a
wonder man, it is no longer news that this
fellow attended michigan state university
school medicine at the time when havard
was considered the only place where one
can make it in life, but as i speak now
havard trained professors do consult him for
alot of things....
Mind you i did'nt say that good schools
are'nt good but beleive me, life is more
about what you do with your life.....
To clarify this issue once and for all, it's
good to know that medical education in
Nigeria is regulated by a single body
saddled with the responsibility of
maintaining an acceptable standard in all
the schools registered under it.... and
residency spots are not given based on the
school you attend but rather your
performances in the various exams...
Just be still, study well and try and make
yourself outstanding in all spheres of your
endeavour, and watch your records speak for
you.
NB: Your success in life is not proportional
to the school(s) you attend.
Goodluck.#peace.

adapted from charleymad post.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dibu_Ojerinde: >>Uniben ......

Following cool

ogbeni dibu, watin u dey find admission for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.