Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

1witGod's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1witGod's Profile / 1witGod's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Sports / Re: Manchester City Vs Bayern Munich UCL Quarter Final by 1witGod(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
They prefer the story of a pastor sleeping with a married woman who gave birth to 4 children for him out of the half a dozen she has.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Autos / Re: Clean 2005 EOD For Sale #1.2m by 1witGod(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sold guys
Autos / Re: Clean 2005 EOD For Sale #1.2m by 1witGod(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Still available
Autos / Re: Clean 2005 EOD For Sale #1.2m by 1witGod(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Still available. Don't sleep on this car please
Autos / Clean 2005 EOD For Sale #1.2m by 1witGod(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Few words to describe this awesome car:
Clean cloth interior
Super sound system
Android with reverse camera
Tokunbo engine and gear
Super clean and neatly painted
Remote control with active central lock
Untapped airbags
Just call for more pix and test driving.

Location is Ibadan and you can reach me for more pix on WhatsApp zero hate zero 6463 tiri tiri 99

Autos / Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!! Headlamps For 7th Gen Honda Accord (2003 - 2007 Models) by 1witGod(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Is it still available?
Autos / Re: Clean Used Honda Civic 2007. 1.550 Call Engr Clem 08175378982 by 1witGod(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2022
Autos / Re: Eod For Sale by 1witGod(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Is this still available? You can reach me on 08064633399
Phones / Re: SOLD SOLD Iphone XR 64 Gb For Sale by 1witGod(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2021
Celebrities / Re: Mompha Shows Off His N118m Richard Mille Wristwatch by 1witGod(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Money wey if him invest go dey give am over 35m monthly �
Business / Re: K by 1witGod(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2021
There is nothing loading here. Please can I.have you reach me on Whatsapp 08064633399
Business / Re: Make 5-10k Daily Providing Transport Services From Your Phone by 1witGod(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Investment / Re: Wanna Make Online? Come In Here! by 1witGod(m): 3:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 1witGod(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good evening family and happy new month to us all.
Please can a doctor in the house help me interpret this test result?

I'll share a story about this later by God's grace. Thanks

Technology Market / Re: TV With 4K Display by 1witGod(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Please how do I get the movies from you? You can reach me on Whatsapp 08064633399
Celebrities / Re: Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts by 1witGod(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
Somebody didn't tell me that Genevieve is now an ACTOR!�
Romance / Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by 1witGod(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2020
See people monitoring this thread like; 'let me sidon here wait for my bae/boo to come and share his/her secret from me'.�

5 Likes

Family / Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by 1witGod(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wetin you do for corner don come out for corocoro at this Corona season. Good for you, wedding no go cost so much cos of this season of social distancing. Nonesense and conconbility. I no insult you o. Anuofia.
Sports / Re: Raheem Sterling Partying Hard, Rocks Lady Despite Man City Title Race (Video) by 1witGod(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2019
light099:
In the olden days, knowledge was the key, philosophers, scientists, astrologers were the celebrities, the ones who were in charge of life but nowdays, foolishness is the key, that is why entertainment is in charge of the world. Football, music, movie, shows, and other related shiits.
If Thomas Edison, Newton etc were footballers or musicians who contributed nothing to development of the world, our lives today would have been worse than animals. This wack generation is reaping the fruits some people in the past laboured hard to plant.

Pogba hairstyle is better than PhD, big ass is better than MSc, Tacha is better than VC of a university.

The real world has died and decomposed, what is left now is only the skeleton.
I don't know why I read this with so much zest.
TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: Diane Bursts Into Tears As Mercy Tells Story Of Her Family (VIDEO) by 1witGod(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
She say she saw the face of a university... The face wear make up? �

3 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk by 1witGod(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na Nuer own make me laugh pass. Him never forgive Messi and Ronaldo for wetin them use him eyes see.
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ by 1witGod(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
How many of us have seen the movie Mr & Mrs? If you come between them when them dey quarrel, them go join hand fight you and settle with hot 'distin' untop your head.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 1witGod(m): 7:13am On Sep 02, 2019
wendy26:
I have some drugs for sale, I got pregnant while taking it, some are sealed and I opened some. Also have some give out but I would like to give it out to the person that will buy de ones am selling.

Please are these still available? If not, how can I get them? You can reach me on 08020762090
NYSC / Re: 4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG by 1witGod(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
I even struggled to find the error in the expression cos it was sounding 'correct'... ��
AntiWailer:

You can't serve with this terrible English.

grin grin
Family / Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by 1witGod(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
And you want this person to remain alive after this murder....
quote or=NwaAmaikpe post=81152076] shocked

Your husband is such a polite gentleman. His kind is rare and he thinks so much about how you'd feel and that's why he won't tell you truth.
That is so wrong of him but Hanty, NwaAmaikpe is here to serve you that long hidden truth.

You are a pathetic cook and he is being too civil to say it. Dude cares so much about it not coming off the wrong way so he'd communicate indirectly and expect an intelligent you to get the subliminal message.

Sadly you don't.

Your colleagues only tolerate your meal because it is free. I don't think they'd eat past a spoon if they were paying for it.
You also don't expect them to criticize it because very few are like us.

I once had a colleague back then who always brought food for me. One day I decided to give it a try.
I tasted the beans and it was like raw carbide mixed with Cameroon pepper.
Anyways, I was courteous enough to tell her to send an assassin instead of trying to kill me with food.

Ewa should be the easiest thing for you to cook....so if he keeps requesting for Iya Basira's ewa, it is so that it can help neutralize the effect of the remaining of your edible poison in the rice and stew.

Please be a virtuous woman.
Be a wife,
And be a mother to that poor man.
It's not fair that you have to send him to Sokoto to get what is in his shokoto.
It's also not fair that you waste his resources to build office relationships.

It is from clapping that the best dances emanate.
Today, you feel obliged to feed your colleagues.
They now eat daily from your cooler. I hope very soon they won't be eating out of your honeypot as well?

"It is from help me hold my gown, help me hold my gown that Azuka found out the colour of his landlady's pant".
[/quote]
Sports / Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by 1witGod(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chai! You get eye shadow!
obembet:
Are this team representing two countries?

They are Central African Republic

Also seychelles

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.