Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? (2575 Views)

Sen. Saraki's Saga: Is APC Truly Wolf In Sheep's Clothing? / APC Truly Hack Inec Database / Kudos To Lagos APC!! Truly Tinubu Is A Collosus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
buhari-a general who ruled nigeria during the military era
Elrufai-served as fct minister under obasanjo
tinubu-two time governor of lagos
Atiku Abubakar-former vice president of nigeria for 8 yrs
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by NwaNimo1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
APC = an end to democracy in Nigeria.

A
P olitical
C atastrophe

2 Likes

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
tambuwal-former pdp speaker

five pdp governors-

37 pdp reps

apc should stop talking about change ,we need change but people in apc are recycled politician who are part of our suffering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Trut(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
people like farouk lawan ,timipre sylva,senator ndume, are nw accepted in apc
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
the masses should not be decieved,apc in thier rally called out the masses to protect thier vote,what wonders have apc governors performed,just vote dnt allow urself to be used for electoral violence by desprate politicians
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Abagworo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
All we want is for Buhari to come in and fight corruption. We want Nigeria to be a place we can be proud of.

4 Likes

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by macpetrus(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
If any thief joins the APC, he is a new creature! Old things have pass away, behold all things become new!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abagworo:
All we want is for Buhari to come in and fight corruption. We want Nigeria to be a place we can be proud of.
how is buhari change?my problem is the slogan change.change is not voting a 70 year old former head of state who ruled in the past.people in apc are part of the pdp that ruined this country

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Trut(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
presher:
how is buhari change?my problem is the slogan change.change is not voting a 70 year old former head of state who ruled in the past.people in apc are part of the pdp that ruined this country

I have ordered 2 bottles of chilled Origin and a plate Nkwobi for you.

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
change is constant.recycling old and failed politician is not.change embarassed
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
To me ; APC is not the change we seek, rather an opportunity to make that change happen.

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
MMMuazu:
To me ; APC is not the change we seek, rather an opportunity to make that change happen.
opportunity when people like buhari and Atiku are their presidential aspirant
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by thunder74(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
If GEJ decamped to APC today, he will be presented as a saint and his sin forgiven. Then I ask, who is really the corrupt PDP, APC is referring to? Because the last time I checked, Amaechi, Tambuwa, Atiku, etc and many other APC leaders were the people that made up PDP.

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Trut:

I have ordered 2 bottles of chilled Origin and a plate Nkwobi for you.
bros they tire me with their slogan change and progressive
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
thunder74:
If GEJ decamped to APC today, he will be presented as a saint and his sin forgiven. Then I ask, who is really the corrupt PDP, APC is referring to? Because the last time I checked, Amaechi, Tambuwa, Atiku, etc and many other APC leaders were the people that made up PDP.
what is pdp without the people dat decamped to apc,after holding nigerians captive for many years they now abuse pdp who is pdp
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Deiok(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
PDP have nothing to offer to this country, 6yrs is enough for a man to make a massive change, gej failed to bring us the positive change we want. So i rather vote in a new candidate.
16yrs is enough for a party to prove what their plans for nigeria are. But pdp have successfully monopolized nigeria and turn it into their personal farm. They have ruled uninterupted for years but has failed in every sector of the country. Now ask yourselves what's actualy the ideology of pdp as a party conscerning this nation?. They are so confidence because they think they can never be voted out of aso rock. The power belongs to the masses (not some few criminals).
If pdp is voted out, any other political party that eventualy becomes the ruling party at any level will come to the realization that if they underpeform, the people will also vote them out.
God bless nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by jamace(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abagworo:
Unfortunately, Buhari will not be able to do anything. Reason: No guardroom, no koboko, no arrest without trial, no ----In fact, he has no foot soldiers to do the dirty job. Just check out those in APC with Buhari: OBJ (self appointed coach), Atiku, Tambuwal, umar farouk, Tinubu, Sylva, Melaye e.t.c. They are all as corrupt as corruption itself. APC can never be the change.

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by nationwide1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
My problem with APC is that they are contradictory and enigmatic. They preach love but act hate, they preach transparency but act stealth, they speak peace but practice violence, they preach morality but endorse insults, they sing change but some of their major players are ardent opposers of change - PDP renegades.

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso former PDP Governor 1999 - 2003

and former OBJ defence minister 2003 - 2007

Change? what change?

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
nationwide1:
My problem with APC is that they are contradictory and enigmatic. They preach love but act hate, they preach transparency but act stealth, they speak peace but practice violence, they preach morality but endorse insults, they sing change but some of their major players are ardent opposers of change - PDP renegades.

Thank you!

There is a saying that you sell your dog and buy a monkey; you have not achieved much because an animal that stoops is still in your neighbourhood.

Or they say you can put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig!!!!

Why should we change Government for the sake of it? or for if anything the worse?

The so called progressives are not even pretending anymore to be any better than PDP. They will do anything to gain power and use everything in the playbook. from insults to blackmail to violence to outright lies!

They even blackmail their fellow APC supporters with the "corruption attack" just to wip everyone into Buhari's line!

2 Likes

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by CharliParker: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Deiok:
PDP have nothing to offer to this country, 6yrs is enough for a man to make a massive change, gej failed to bring us the positive change we want. So i rather vote in a new candidate.
16yrs is enough for a party to prove what their plans for nigeria are. But pdp have successfully monopolized nigeria and turn it into their personal farm. They have ruled uninterupted for years but has failed in every sector of the country. Now ask yourselves what's actualy the ideology of pdp as a party conscerning this nation?. They are so confidence because they think they can never be voted out of aso rock. The power belongs to the masses (not some few criminals).
If pdp is voted out, any other political party that eventually becomes the ruling party at any level will come to the realization that if they underpeform, the people will also vote them out.
God bless nigeria.
thank you in fact you are among the 5% thinking in Nigeria, if pdp is voted out come 2015 there is going to be a change

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Jenkizo: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
If APC is not the party to bring change maybe it will be Igbo peoples Congress or APGA/PDP proxy or Labour Party/PDP proxy plus Dan Anyawu plus Mimiko or Ijaw Peoples congress. Talk is cheap. Is this kind of foolish reasoning that kept the country enslave under PDP for 16years. When you talk of people that have held one position or the other, PDP comes to mind. David Mark-Senate since 1999, a former Military Governor and a Minister, Ayim Pius Ayim-a former Senator, Senate President and currently Secretary to Federal Government, Adamu Muazu-a fraudulent governor and Currently PDP National Chairman, Goodluck Jonathan-a former Deputy Governor, former Governor, former Vice President, Former acting President and currently Nigerian President, Tony Anenih-a former Works Minister, Mr. Fix it and currently PDP BOT chairman, Senator Ike Ekweremadu- a former Chief of Staff in Enugu, former SSG to Enugu, Deputy Senate President with automatic return ticket, Ibrahim Shekarau-8yr governor of Kano and currently Minister for Education, Barnabas Germade- former Minister for Works, former PDP National Chairman and currently with automatic back to the senate, Makarfi-8yr governor of Kaduna and currently a Senator, Alams-former Governor of Beyelsa a criminal and being tip for Senatorial seat, Bode George- confirmed and convicted criminal being given a leeway to handle Southwest PDP, the list goes on and on. From the forgoing, it seems the Ops is misrepresenting facts about Nigerian polity cos all the issues raised are just some amongst the numerous antics introduced in our polity

3 Likes

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Eseosa0(m): 3:18am On Nov 17, 2014
APC can bring change..... But it can't be from buhari or atiku both of them are desperadoes
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by menesheh(m): 4:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Whenever hear of APC, i will start looking for a person/people i will lay abusive statements on. I will start searching for people to lay my woe on, both on

Facebook
Nairaland
Vanguard
The sun
Etc

I will even start accusing my parents for not sending to school, a hand in my failure and even contributed in making me attack my superior.

Pls for satans sake stop now tongue

Sometimes mentioning the name do send me off to a kinda visionary state where i do start seeing some junk faces gramouring to enter into heaven to see Christ.

Not a joke pls stop angry grin grin
For Devils sake
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by fitzmayowa: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2014
Abagworo:

Will buhari do it all alone buhari can not fight corruption single handedly
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by femmy2010(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2014
The Change we seek is GMB.
Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2014
pls apc fans is kwankwaso,and all other former pdp members change voting out pdp means voting out all those that ruined this country we need fresh leaders not former pdp members shocked
Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2014
femmy2010:
The Change we seek is GMB.
Shikena.
if a 70 year old general is change then nigeria is not ready for change

1 Like

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by chamboy(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2014
APC IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.

THIS IS THE CHANGE WE NEED

Re: Is Apc Truly The Change We Want? by chamboy(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2014
presher:
if a 70 year old general is change then nigeria is not ready for change

so clueless Jonah @ 56 Is ur change

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Ministerial List: Buhari Must Be Screened If He’s Petroleum Minister—senate / Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.