Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

APC Truly Hack Inec Database - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Truly Hack Inec Database (1373 Views)

Is APC Truly The Change We Seek / Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Kencruz: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
What DSS said about APC hacking INEC database is true. In lagos state now, APC is calling all the persons that have collect their PVC to voter them during eletion. How and where they got my name and number is still unknow to me. I will post the number that call me and my sister soon.
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by dayosaurus(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
your foolishness is not quantifiable

1 Like

Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by temitemi1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Apc, the assembly of EVIL MINDS grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by motherlode: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't know why some people are behaving like an illiterate when they are not!
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kencruz:
What DSS said about APC hacking INEC database is true. In lagos state now, APC is calling all the persons that have collect their PVC to voter them during eletion. How and where they got my name and number is still unknow to me. I will post the number that call me and my sister soon.
pls pm me. I want to take up the matter to the presidency.
Just pm me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Kencruz: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
He that stand to call his father a fool and not me cos am sharing good and real fact with not stop insulting his father till he dies. Apc knows the truth.
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Kencruz: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wher did APC get my number abd my full name if not from inec.

1 Like

Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Kolade354(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
@OP you are rily funny.........Hack ko lack ni.

1 Like

Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Vicotex(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Apc busted again, chai , this kind tin can pain
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Freelancer00(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2015
You think PDP has not been calling people too?. Make una try gather small brain na
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Trailblazer1(m): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by DebateNigeria: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2015
I am not sure if they truly hacked INEC's data base or they are working with service providers. The APC called 2 of us with voters card today at my place of work, it was a woman, telling us why there should be a change. Meanwhile others without voters card were not called. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by chronique(m): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2015
If it's only people with voter's card that they are calling,then it means there something fishy going on.
DebateNigeria:
I am not sure if they truly hacked INEC's data base or they are working with service providers. The APC called 2 of us with voters card today at my place of work, it was a woman, telling us why there should be a change. Meanwhile others without voters card were not called. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by emiye(m): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2015
INEC has presented the voters register of 68 million voters to all political parties last week.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/2015-inec-presents-voters-register-political-parties-today/

ABUJA—THE Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has said it will formally present copies of Voters’ Register to be used in the 2015 general elections to political parties today.
This came just as the commission mandated Resident Electoral Commissioners, RECs, to set up effective monitoring strategies in the distribution of Permanent Voters Cards, PVCs.
INEC, which in its daily bulletin, said the ceremony would take place at its headquarters, in Abuja, noted that the development “is a crucial milestone on the journey to the 2015 General Elections.”
Section 20 of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended), provides that the Register of Voters for an election shall be published at least thirty (30) days before the elections.
The 2015 general elections will take place on February 14 and 28, 2015 respectively.
The Timetable And Schedule of Activities for the 2015 general elections, released to the public on January 24, 2014, showed under item 10 that the commission ”shall release or publish the official Register of Voters for the election on January 13, 2015.”
The release also showed that the commission ”shall publish the list of nominated candidates contesting for the Presidency and National Assembly on January 13, 2015.”
The list of those contesting for the offices of governor and House of Assembly will be published on January 27, 2015.
In a related development, the commission has ordered the decentralisation of on-going distribution of Permanent Voter Cards, PVCs, to the ward level, to enhance access by persons yet to collect their cards.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/2015-inec-presents-voters-register-political-parties-today/#sthash.mSWQoCOp.dpuf
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Dannyset(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2015
Is cluelessness a communicable Disease? Is spreading fast amongst the TANoids oo
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 21, 2015
dayosaurus:
your foolishness it's not quantifiable
Re: APC Truly Hack Inec Database by dazdilijae(m): 1:18am On Jan 21, 2015
emiye:
INEC has presented the voters register of 68 million voters to all political parties last week.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/2015-inec-presents-voters-register-political-parties-today/

Does d INEC register carry fone numbers? Pls I wld rada say it's possible fone numbers bought from service providers 4 bulk SMS

(1) (Reply)

Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages / Presidential Elections: Who Did You Vote For - GEJ Or GMB? / If Buhari, Wins,how Will Amechi, Treat Jonathan And His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.