Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (548070 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
flash share is trash. install xender. I just did

What is Flash share and what is Xender are they not the same??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Osyxcel:

xender is advanced flash share cheesy
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Osyxcel:

no, they are different
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Osyxcel:

Osy baba I don get Android phone o grin cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no, they are different

Same product, different versions. Difference is in U.I. Speed and operation remains the same
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
blackiridis:

xender is advanced flash share cheesy

Abi o... U.I is the only difference.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Walexz02:

Osy baba I don get Android phone o grin cool

Lol baba mi... na U oh... U just dey change phone anyhow, you be Chameleon?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by LIBRA002: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
help ooooooo!
i sent data to the etisalat code and it keeps saying invalid imei, even went to their experience centre and was told the data must have been tampered with from konga,how true is this?
.............anyone?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Osyxcel:

Same product, different versions. Difference is in U.I. Speed and operation remains the same
U can't send folders with flash
share. the ones I've seen
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:

So you can send folders with Xender?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
LIBRA002:
help ooooooo!
i sent data to the etisalat code and it keeps saying invalid imei, even went to their experience centre and was told the data must have been tampered with from konga,how true is this?
.............anyone?
Make sure that your Etisalat sim is in sim 1 slot and try again.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Osyxcel:

So you can send folders with Xender?
yeah
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
yeah

I'll check it out sha if it's true.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by LIBRA002: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
UncannyGenius:
Make sure that your Etisalat sim is in sim 1 slot and try again.

i just did that and it said the same thing at first,then i tried again and i got a "you have a pending request,please wait for confirmation".......any hope?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by emmathebigg(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2015
guyz pls how can I root my hot with kingroot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AdagzyWale: 2:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Hello house, please I just signed my infinix Hot yesterday, and I need help on how to generate Imei and procedures to follow in changing my Imei. Here is my mail, for the Imei maybe. adagzy@gmail.com. PLEASE
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
yes you can, I dunno of the one you're using, bt the one on my phone can send anything, including folders

BTW, Flash share and Xender and the same, just with different colors (blue & green) & name... if you doubt, try installing xender on a device that has flash share and it will replace your flash share app

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 3:25am On Feb 18, 2015
emmathebigg:
guyz pls how can I root my hot with kingroot
Not hard......
Just download kingroot here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7a8fae03
Install and open the application. (Make sure your data is on).
You should see a green circle rolling...
Just wait until you see OK sign.

You can get the full step HERE.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 3:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Preboy:

yes you can, I dunno of the one you're using, bt the one on my phone can send anything, including folders

BTW, Flash share and Xender and the same, just with different colors (blue & green) & name... if you doubt, try installing xender on a device that has flash share and it will replace your flash share app

Though they perform similar function, I still prefer sender......
Maybe because of the U.I
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Reediano:

Though they perform similar function, I still prefer sender......
Maybe because of the U.I
wat U.I?undecided... basically Xender is just flash share in green
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 5:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Preboy:

wat U.I?undecided... basically Xender is just flash share in green
Compare both bro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2015
AdagzyWale:
Hello house, please I just signed my infinix Hot yesterday, and I need help on how to generate Imei and procedures to follow in changing my Imei. Here is my mail, for the Imei maybe. adagzy@gmail.com. PLEASE

For procedure on how to change your phone's imei, you can Checkout this LINK.

You can also learn how to generate a valid bb imei by clicking HERE.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 6:02am On Feb 18, 2015
please help me cry my infinix 506 16g phone won't boot when i pressed the read back button from SP flash tool although my phone not rooted sad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:
please help me cry my infinix 506 16g phone won't boot when i pressed the read back button from SP flash tool although my phone not rooted sad
from SP flashtool?..i hope u have not fried ur phone...remove d battery den insert den try again

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 6:19am On Feb 18, 2015
obaayo2:
from SP flashtool?..i hope u have not fried ur phone...remove d battery den insert den try again

it is Internal battery sad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:

it is Internal battery sad
did it show charging sign wgen u insert ur charger?

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2015
obaayo2:
did it show charging sign wgen u insert ur charger?
no it didn't show any thing and when i connect it to usb it show usb device not recognized
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 6:39am On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:

no it didn't show any thing and when i connect it to usb it show usb device not recognized
take it to Carl care .the device is bricked

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2015
obaayo2:
take it to Carl care .the device is bricked

can i download the full firmware backup and flash it to phone ??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:

can i download the full firmware backup and flash it to phone ??
get it from someone using your phone type

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:
The first question is what were you trying to do or what did you do with sp flashtool before the problem started

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2015
obaayo2:
get it from someone using your phone type
i download rooted room now plz how i flash it to my phone?? and if it not working my brother has same phone. thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.