Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (548057 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:

i download rooted room now plz how i flash it to my phone?? and if it not working my brother has same phone. thank you
since u dont know how to do it..I'd say dont mess wt ur bridas fone.might end up same way(bricked).. so go to ur phones thread in nairaland and ask guys over there for help

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Reediano:

The first question is what were you trying to do or what did you do with sp flashtool before the problem started
i just want to backup my room because i decided to root my phone and before i finally made back up stock boot and recovery image i press read back button from sp flash tool my phone bricked and didn't boot sad.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akpananiefiok(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Please I want to root my infinix hot but don't know how, I tried king root but did not work.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:

i just want to backup my room because i decided to root my phone and before i finally made back up stock boot and recovery image i press read back button from sp flash tool my phone bricked and didn't boot sad.
I guess you missed a step when performing read back or you entered the wrong address.

Try and request for the stock ROM on and restore

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2015
akpananiefiok:
Please I want to root my infinix hot but don't know how, I tried king root but did not work.

What was the error and hope your data was on
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Reediano:

I guess you missed a step when performing read back or you entered the wrong address.

Try and request for the stock ROM on and restore

i already downloaded now rooted room and i have sp flash tool how i can flash it please ?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by iheanyi40(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Reediano:

If its working, there is no need but if its acting strange you might consider taking it there.
it's working perfectly bro, abeg link to root
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:

i already downloaded now rooted room and i have sp flash tool how i can flash it please ?
* First copy the ROM to the desktop..
*Open sp flash tool and click on scatter loading.
*Navigate to the backup you copied to the desktop and select the scatter file.
*check all the boxes.... (If your phone is coming up uncheck preloader but if it's not coming up at all then CHeck preloader)
** connect your device to your PC.
*Hold the reset button if it has{if it doesn't hold the volume up button)
Then click on download or press f9 on your keyboard.
** Just wait until the process is completed.
* Then disconnect your phone and try to put it on

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2015
iheanyi40:
it's working perfectly bro, abeg link to root

This is the LINK
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Andrene(f): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
the infinix hot phone i ordered from konga was delivered to me yesterday,just to realize that the phone cant recognise the sim cards. pls who knws the way out. i cant wait to start using it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Andrene:
the infinix hot phone i ordered from konga was delivered to me yesterday,just to realize that the phone cant recognise the sim cards. pls who knws the way out. i cant wait to start using it

Inform Konga and return the phone to them. They should give you a replacement.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2015
LIBRA002:
help ooooooo!
i sent data to the etisalat code and it keeps saying invalid imei, even went to their experience centre and was told the data must have been tampered with from konga,how true is this?
.............anyone?

its not konga bros. Someone must have tweeked your imei and used it to get free data, what you can do is ask the professional rooters for help on how u can change the imei of your device so you can get the free mb.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I saw in one site that infinix hot has no SD card slot. Pls how true is that?

Not true
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by FKO1(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Anybody here tried changing font on Infinix hot??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MIB1(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2015
FKO1:
Anybody here tried changing font on Infinix hot??

Download ifont from playstore

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Intellab(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
I got my infinix on konga on Monday. When using Globis on Android, must I subscribe on a bb fone before it can work?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by LIBRA002: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
UncannyGenius:
Make sure that your Etisalat sim is in sim 1 slot and try again.

thanks bro, sim 1 did the magic,but I tried like 5times ooooo,sending data to 8186 over and over again. the koko is I got what I paid for.....now I can finally do my own shooookiiiiii....ahnn shokiiiii.

now all i need is a working glo imei, gurus in the house over to you,my email spotty217@outlook.com. thanks in anticipation. smiley
UncannyGenius:
Make sure that your Etisalat sim is in sim 1 slot and try again.

thanks bro, sim 1 did the magic,but I tried like 5times ooooo,sending data to 8186 over and over again. the koko is I got what I paid for.....now I can finally do my own shooookiiiiii....ahnn shokiiiii.

now all i need is a working glo imei, gurus in the house over to you,my email spotty217@outlook.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mystiq25(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
I have ordered for infinix hot from konga on 16th and received today 18th, very fast from konga.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wemimo42: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=Andrene post=30840101]the infinix hot phone i ordered from konga was delivered to me yesterday,just to realize that the phone cant recognise the sim cards. pls who knws the way out. i cant wait to start using it[/quote

just try and get back to konga, dey shd ve d soln to dat or dey mite refer u to infinix carlcare centre for repair.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by iheanyi40(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Reediano:

This is the LINK
thanks bro, m now rooted, wah abt link n steps to back up Cwm, detailed explanation will do
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Saucekide25(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Intellab:
I got my infinix on konga on Monday. When using Globis on Android, must I subscribe on a bb fone before it can work?

No...... Just change your imei to a valid bb imei and subscribe.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
LIBRA002:

now all i need is a working glo imei, gurus in the house over to you,my email spotty217@outlook.com. thanks in anticipation. smiley

now all i need is a working glo imei, gurus in the house over to you,my email spotty217@outlook.com. thanks in anticipation.

Why don't you learn how to generate as much bb imei as you want by clicking on this LINK
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
LIBRA002:

You are welcome, enjoy!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Reediano:

* First copy the ROM to the desktop..
*Open sp flash tool and click on scatter loading.
*Navigate to the backup you copied to the desktop and select the scatter file.
*check all the boxes.... (If your phone is coming up uncheck preloader but if it's not coming up at all then CHeck preloader)
** connect your device to your PC.
*Hold the reset button if it has{if it doesn't hold the volume up button)
Then click on download or press f9 on your keyboard.
** Just wait until the process is completed.
* Then disconnect your phone and try to put it on
my phone bricked doesn't turn on and show usb device not recognized when connect it to pc and when open sp flash tool it doesn't see my phone sad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ekmaxop: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
30,000mAh powerbanks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira each;
12000mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 3, 000 naira each
7200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 2,300 naira each
5600mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,900 naira each.
If you're ready to order, just come to
Model shop A29 opposite Abia plaza, trade fair complex, Lagos. Or call 08033863100 or 08077377940. Whatsapp if you choose to
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
mostafasasa:

my phone bricked doesn't turn on and show usb device not recognized when connect it to pc and when open sp flash tool it doesn't see my phone sad

Yeah I know....

Download vcom port driver here

Am sure you know how to install it

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Reediano:

Yeah I know....

Download vcom port driver here

Am sure you know how to install it
yes i installed it but it still show me usb device not recognized when connected to usb
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by shedo4sure: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
pls, can i change d imel no. of my phone without rooting it?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
shedo4sure:
pls, can i change d imel no. of my phone without rooting it?

Check out this LINK
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by shedo4sure: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Reediano:

Check out this LINK
thanks alot, u av really helped me.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostafasasa: 1:56am On Feb 19, 2015
my phone still brick and when connecting to pc still show usb device not recognized how i slove it plz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.