Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (550678 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obidicollins(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
the battery life of this phone is too poor.. Every other thing is ok

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
OTEEE:
Please Jumia or Konga, which is more preferable to get it from?
I got mine from konga.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Weirdman:
Pls has anyone played GTA san-andreas and Fifa 14 in this device
both runs smoothly
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Reediano:

Your phone memory is the sdcard1
I know, my es file Explorer says 'invalid path' whenever I click on it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Meklex:
I just confirmed, u can move files but not with es explorer. use ur phone file manager
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Vote for me http://www.micropage.opera.com/etisng/sum6dgzg53.html
Thanks.....Will appreciate
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 21, 2015
just bought an infinix zero but no mb given
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 21, 2015
how many hours does your infinix hot last with 3g service on
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Emzyme:
how many hours does your infinix hot last with 3g service on
I don't count but I tell u it really lasts
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Xxpress(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2015
LeonMacJames:
. 1. Good
2. Yes
3. Good
4. I don't know
Thanks for the response.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by FKO1(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Kindycute:
Rubbish phone, no slot for external sd card. still flexing my infinix racejet x501. smiley
Ignorance is bliss

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Madamspeaker(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2015
pls help me....anytime i am using my phone, it automatically goes to another page (like d home page) or it just goes blank. When i click on an app, another one opens, it is frustrating....pls help me angry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gmajor(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2015
AmazingZeus:
na etisalat imei I use......that mtn stuff no work for me
pls how did u customize ur etisalat imei
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Meklex:
Baddestguyp:
I just confirmed, u can move files but not with es explorer. use ur phone file manager

As you can see in my ss below am moving a file from my sdcard (sdcard0) to my phone memory (sdcard1)...

Guess you guyzz are missing something.

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Reediano:

As you can see in my ss below am moving a file from my sdcard (sdcard0) to my phone memory (sdcard1)...

I'll try updating my es explorer, or is ur phone rooted?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sammily(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls can sum1 tell me d best screen grabber for dis fone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
sammily:
Pls can sum1 tell me d best screen grabber for dis fone
You don't need any scream grabber ...
Just hold down the vol down and power button.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sammily(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Reediano:

You don't need any scream grabber ...
Just hold down the vol down and power button.

Thanks man...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gmajor:

pls how did u customize ur etisalat imei
i tweaked my sim imei to a valid etisalat imei,i use imei analyzer to generate imei and mobile uncle tools to change phone imei
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Cuteclem: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Who get this phone for sale? lagos
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Xxpress(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Any jumia agent dat can order this phone for me.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by amparas(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Meklex:
both runs smoothly
I even played MC3 and Fifa 14 at same time with no hanging I could not believe my eyes
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ndissle(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good day to you all nairalanders... I'm an Engineer at carlcare service centre Lagos. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well(stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
amparas:

I even played MC3 and Fifa 14 at same time with no hanging I could not believe my eyes
where did you download that mc3 from
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
obaayo2:
ive sent d imei..dis is d ditection of use.
1. Open Mobile Uncle, click on Engineer
Mode > Engineer Mode (MTK)
2. Swipe left to Connectivity > click on CDS
Information > Radio Information.
Now depending on your device, if your
device is a dual sim phone, you can choose
which sim you want to change its IMEI
number.
If it’s the sim 1 choose “Phone 1”, sim 2
choose “Phone 2”.
After clicking on the phone you want to
change its IMEI number, Here you can see a
command line with “AT+” , click on it to
begin editing it.
Now just add this command to it
For Phone 1:
“AT+EGMR=1,7,”YOUR NEW IMEI NO”
For Phone 2:
“AT+EGMR=1,10,”YOUR NEW IMEI NO”
Now press the “Send At Command” .
Now reboot your phone and dial *#06# to
check your IMEI number.
d reply i am having is dt the command is nt allowed in user build... must i root the phone c4 i cbn change d imei
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by FreshGuy2(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
AmazingZeus:
i tweaked my sim imei to a valid etisalat imei,i use imei analyzer to generate imei and mobile uncle tools to change phone imei
Between GenCD and BBgen by codeberg which of them is the imei analyser?,,,, or how do I download it?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by FreshGuy2(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Walexz02:

d reply i am having is dt the command is nt allowed in user build... must i root the phone c4 i cbn change d imei
Put space between AT and + like this “AT +EGMR=1,7,”YOUR NEW IMEI NO"then send.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2015

Infinix Hot fully Landed for u! (#14,500 + free gift/free delivery + free 500mb)
Order made easy! via Konga Online Affiliate Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
whatsapp: 08084097270 or
Call: 08028888781
Note: Order takes about 1 - 7 days to get to you, and you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!!!
Konga... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
FreshGuy2:
Between GenCD and BBgen by codeberg which of them is the imei analyser?,,,, or how do I download it?
imei analyzer is different from those two apps you mentioned although gencd and imei analyzer can fetch you any phone imei while bbgen is used for only bb valid imei.....imei analyzer can be downloaded from play store
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by FreshGuy2(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
AmazingZeus:
imei analyzer is different from those two apps you mentioned although gencd and imei analyzer can fetch you any phone imei while bbgen is used for only bb valid imei.....imei analyzer can be downloaded from play store
please explain to me how to use the imei analyser I mean knowing the valid imei,,,I just downloaded it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Reediano:

thanks man, I just updated mine and now I can move my files. Do you know anything about font on this phone, I want to change mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / Infinix zero discussion thread! / MTN Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.